The Official E3 2012 Thread

most viewed right now
 89
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #461
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20858 20858
 MonStar Music said:
PSM3_Magazine ‏@PSM3_Magazine

Sony *do* have at least one big surprise, we hear, that makes us go 'ooh', and it's not PS4


GTA V
Be prepared to be disappointed.
 6 years ago '12        #462
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$69,670 | Props total: 22008 22008
I heard it will be a Haylo 5 trailer for PS4.
Made by Bungie.
 6 years ago '11        #463
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 CASH1 said:
I think it's bc most ppl are tired of dropping 60 bucks a year (+20-40 if you buy DLC) for basically the same game.

I'm not a fan of the futuristic shooters as it is tho, all those drones and thermal and see-thru whatevers, makes getting shot even if youre behind good cover too easy. Essentially taking all the tactics out of military shooter genre.

Counter Striker & Socom had it right... now it's all dumbed down for children who love Halo.
I'm a B Ops fan but I can see how some of that drone sh*t will have to be outlawed in multiplayer. HALO 4 was good Splinter Cell looked dope and so was RE.

Dont care about the rest of that sh*t....If I wanna get into shape I'll hoop with my partners. IDK seems like MS is doing everything they can to keep your a.ss in your livingroom and not go outside..hell even get up off the sofa
 6 years ago '11        #464
The Bearded One 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$10,791 | Props total: 2786 2786
did they ever clearly say if the NBA Tv is going to be subscription based, provider based or if its gonna be free for all gold members? Because if its a subscription or if my provider doesnt support NBA Tv im gonna be pissed.
 6 years ago '11        #465
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
I guess its safe to say Special Edd is really looking forward to Forza
 6 years ago '05        #466
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20858 20858
 DominationCM said:
I'm a B Ops fan but I can see how some of that drone sh*t will have to be outlawed in multiplayer. HALO 4 was good Splinter Cell looked dope and so was RE.

Dont care about the rest of that sh*t....If I wanna get into shape I'll hoop with my partners. IDK seems like MS is doing everything they can to keep your a.ss in your livingroom and not go outside..hell even get up off the sofa
All you do is bi*ch about Kinect, and now you say MS doesn't want you to get off the sofa?
 6 years ago '09        #467
OGBIGBOY 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$745 | Props total: 5 5
Microsoft confrence was pretty dope, lets see what sony has to offer
 6 years ago '10        #468
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
 somerandomguy said:
did they ever clearly say if the NBA Tv is going to be subscription based, provider based or if its gonna be free for all gold members? Because if its a subscription or if my provider doesnt support NBA Tv im gonna be pissed.
I'm sure it will be subscription based like it is for everything else. Doubt they will give away all their games for free.
 6 years ago '04        #469
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 somerandomguy said:
did they ever clearly say if the NBA Tv is going to be subscription based, provider based or if its gonna be free for all gold members? Because if its a subscription or if my provider doesnt support NBA Tv im gonna be pissed.
Lolol you mentioned An app, Free, gold members and live in the same sentence...hahahaha
 6 years ago '09        #470
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$7,980 | Props total: 1850 1850
 MonStar Music said:
PSM3_Magazine ‏@PSM3_Magazine

Sony *do* have at least one big surprise, we hear, that makes us go 'ooh', and it's not PS4


GTA V
 6 years ago '05        #471
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
avatar space
space
$17,104 | Props total: 3538 3538
When DICE shows Armored k!ll today and the other CQ maps
 06-04-2012, 01:49 PM         #472
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looks like Tomb Raider is going to be MS' answer to Uncharted. Looks decent, I'm not a huge fan of Uncharted int he first place though.

Splintercell looked too action oriented, it's supposed to be if anyone sees you you're pretty much dead.

RE6 looks nice. Halo 4 looks nice. Gears 4 looks nice. Forza looks nice, but they didn't have anything new.
 6 years ago '11        #473
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 DJ Krayzie said:
All you do is bi*ch about Kinect, and now you say MS doesn't want you to get off the sofa?
I dont bi*ch about Kinect...i dont care about Kinect there is a difference. I dont see why your getting so damn defensive I'm one few people in here who actually agree with you about MS conference not being totally a.ss. So back the fu*k up off me dude DAMN!
 6 years ago '05        #474
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
avatar space
space
$17,104 | Props total: 3538 3538
 BADmeetsEVIL said:
Looks like Tomb Raider is going to be MS' answer to Uncharted. Looks decent, I'm not a huge fan of Uncharted int he first place though.

Splintercell looked too action oriented, it's supposed to be if anyone sees you you're pretty much dead.

RE6 looks nice. Halo 4 looks nice. Gears 4 looks nice. Forza looks nice, but they didn't have anything new.
Tomb Raider is not 360 exclusive tho. Only some DLC.
 6 years ago '06        #475
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Chuck_Remixed said:
When DICE shows Armored k!ll today and the other CQ maps


when i download and play CQ today
 6 years ago '06        #476
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
i like that forza horizon tho havent checked out the other games they showed yet
 6 years ago '11        #477
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208

[video - click to view]


 6 years ago '05        #478
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
avatar space
space
$17,104 | Props total: 3538 3538
Love the artsyle and gamplay of course of Borderlands 2
 6 years ago '11        #479
MonStar Music 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$638 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #480
hanzo 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$4,954 | Props total: 1416 1416
 Se7en said:
Where can I watch the MS conference? I was working all day and Im bout to go back to work so if anyone can hit me with a PM or rep with a link where I can watch all the conferences really that'd be much appreciated


starts an hour in
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy