Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-04-2012, 01:26 PM         #441
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Which three games get the timed DLC? I missed that part... and Home Run? Did we watch the same conference? They barely got a sacrifice bunt
If youre a casual fan/kinect gamer, than yeah Microsoft just hit a homerun. All the little girls are going to want Xbox 360s right now. Its chicks on my facebook/twitter going insane about usher performing

As a gamer though, it was what I expected. Were at the end of the systems life cycle. I dont expect much other than good 3rd party games/a few exclusives...And thats what they showed.

lmfaoooo @ The Kinect sh*t though. I watched it on the big screen with wifey, and when the teach me how to dougie sh*t came on she screamed "Oh youre buying that for me!!!!!!"................. I aint never gonna get to play games n*gga
 6 years ago '05        #442
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,910 | Props total: 21070 21070
 Da Ill One said:
Which three games get the timed DLC? I missed that part... and Home Run? Did we watch the same conference? They barely got a sacrifice bunt
Black Ops 2, Resident Evil 6, Tomb Raider.

Home run may have been exaggeratory. As a conference in general it was okay, but I called it a home run in comparison to their abomination from last year. And from an industry standpoint especially, they're building a powerhouse of partners, which is helping set them apart from the competition. I can see how some consumers would classify the conference as average, but looking out from an industry standpoint (which for some reason, no one here outside you or myself understand), they did a nice job.
 6 years ago '07        #443
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,785 | Props total: 2401 2401
 CadillacVyse said:
I do. Me n wifey hit up that ushape. Kiddo hits up the kinectimals, and its cool for parties. Its used everyday.
If that Nike Kinect gets good scores (which no kinect game has yet), i might drop the $ and buy one. I been waiting for a real good kinect workout game to come out.

Hope and faith are 2 diff things tho.
 6 years ago '04        #444
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 CadillacVyse said:
I do. Me n wifey hit up that ushape. Kiddo hits up the kinectimals, and its cool for parties. Its used everyday.
yea a lot families use it. i see why they are pushing it. its just not for me
 6 years ago '10        #445
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
All I care about is EA, can they skip these crappy companies already.
 6 years ago '11        #446
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
Damn Black Ops is getting blackballed up in this piece
 6 years ago '05        #447
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 stv18 said:
All I care about is EA, can they skip these crappy companies already.
EA was votes worst company in America and you classify everyone else as crappy companies?
 6 years ago '11        #448
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Sony won't drop the ps4 if they debut the cloud service.
 6 years ago '04        #449
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 DJ Krayzie said:
Black Ops 2, Resident Evil 6, Tomb Raider.

Home run may have been exaggeratory. As a conference in general it was okay, but I called it a home run in comparison to their abomination from last year. And from an industry standpoint especially, they're building a powerhouse of partners, which is helping set them apart from the competition. I can see how some consumers would classify the conference as average, but looking out from an industry standpoint (which for some reason, no one here outside you or myself understand), they did a nice job.
Yeah true...ill agree with you there... but sh*t they could ha e had the head chef from the MS campus cone on stage and shart himself and it would have been better than last years lol
 6 years ago '07        #450
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
 DominationCM said:
Damn Black Ops is getting blackballed up in this piece
I think it's bc most ppl are tired of dropping 60 bucks a year (+20-40 if you buy DLC) for basically the same game.

I'm not a fan of the futuristic shooters as it is tho, all those drones and thermal and see-thru whatevers, makes getting shot even if youre behind good cover too easy. Essentially taking all the tactics out of military shooter genre.

Counter Striker & Socom had it right... now it's all dumbed down for children who love Halo.
 6 years ago '05        #451
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 CASH1 said:
If that Nike Kinect gets good scores (which no kinect game has yet), i might drop the $ and buy one. I been waiting for a real good kinect workout game to come out.

Hope and faith are 2 diff things tho.
Your Shape is phenomenal, EA Sports Active is okay..

This Nike+ sh*t looks great though, that was a huge partnership announcement.
 6 years ago '10        #452
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
 DJ Krayzie said:
EA was votes worst company in America and you classify everyone else as crappy companies?
All I care about is sports games and they make the best. Don't care about these half a.sses halo and call of duty games
 6 years ago '04        #453
space
space
 drumgangP said:
If youre a casual fan/kinect gamer, than yeah Microsoft just hit a homerun. All the little girls are going to want Xbox 360s right now. Its chicks on my facebook/twitter going insane about usher performing

As a gamer though, it was what I expected. Were at the end of the systems life cycle. I dont expect much other than good 3rd party games/a few exclusives...And thats what they showed.

lmfaoooo @ The Kinect sh*t though. I watched it on the big screen with wifey, and when the teach me how to dougie sh*t came on she screamed "Oh youre buying that for me!!!!!!"................. I aint never gonna get to play games n*gga
Ha you better cop another TV and Xbox fam lol
 6 years ago '11        #454
MonStar Music 7 heat pts
space
space
$638 | Props total: 0 0
PSM3_Magazine ‏@PSM3_Magazine

Sony *do* have at least one big surprise, we hear, that makes us go 'ooh', and it's not PS4

GTA V
 6 years ago '04        #455
space
space
 MonStar Music said:

Sony *do* have at least one big surprise, we hear, that makes us go 'ooh', and it's not PS4

GTA V
Price drop and all PS 3 will be backwards compatible now
 6 years ago '04        #456
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 CASH1 said:
PS3 and Wii U have potential to be real good. PS3 will probably show some Last of Us, and hopefully some The Last Guardian (if that's ever gonna come out).

Wii U, while I won't be buying it, could really blow up if they show some sick unannounced games (Zelda trailer maybe?).
Sony's pressers are never good they have games but they are boring as fu*k and nintendo is well....nintendo only good if you care

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 06-04-2012 at 01:45 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #457
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
a new crash bandicoot?!??!

/sarcasm
 6 years ago '11        #458
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 MonStar Music said:

GTA V
cloud gaming.
 6 years ago '07        #459
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
Sony's pressers are never good they have games but they are boring as fu*k, and nintendo is well....nintendo only good if you care
what you expect? they're japanese companies, they dunno how to put on an epic show. leave the meaningless showmanship sh*t to us westerners.
 6 years ago '06        #460
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,616 | Props total: 8924 8924
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Forza Trailer

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy