The Official E3 2012 Thread

most viewed right now
 141
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
75 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #2501
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 205 205
DJ I a few post back I replied to you about grammar and sh*t.....scratch that! Why does dude type like that?

DJ my bad
 6 years ago '05        #2502
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,033 | Props total: 28500 28500
 Jesszman said:
Why do you type like that?
...Been Typing Like This For The LONGEST. Its A Habit

 drumgangP said:
Yeah I never called n*ggas 'outsiders'. If you dont understand what im calling n*ggas, then here, let me simplify it.

With all the constant crying/whining and such that some people do, im calling n*ggas who do it nagging bi*ches that need to leave. Thats all

But hey if you wanna stick around, we have plenty of threads going on in the section that DONT contain this type of bickering...like those 2 threads you named. I mean hey I continuously bash and complain about Madden, go look in the Madden 13 thread, tell me if im in there bashing it and complaining about the people in it

Once again though, if its so bad, feel free to move to another thread and/or section. Plenty of game threads that DONT contain this kind of stuff
...Never Said You Was Callin n*ggas "Outsiders" But You Acting Like n*ggas Are Outsiders Cause Their Not Always In This Section With The "why are you even here?"

Its Going Be Forever bi*ching But How Can You Tell One To Leave When You Done Some bi*ching Yourself In Here...In This Section.

I Mean It Is What It Is.

Continue On...
 6 years ago '11        #2503
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 drumgangP said:
And let me say another thing. When we go back and forth, when I talk sh*t to Jesszman and hell even Coolio. That aint no different than n*ggas who are cool talking sh*t to each other about sports teams and so on. Its been plenty of times where I've laughed and joked with this kid and been cordial with him. The fact that some of yall take this sh*t so serious to where you cry about it is hilarious.

Everyones cool. Cept domination

[pic - click to view]



preach
 6 years ago '05        #2504
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,033 | Props total: 28500 28500
 justinjones said:
what kind of sh!t storm happened in here
...Really Have No Clue. Went From Games to Consoles To Sales To Why Are You Here To More Craziness.

 Explicit said:
Fresh, If dude is going to embrace it as being directed at him then fu*k it. Dude needs to quit getting a.ss hurt over video games.
....Man I Ain't Trippin. It Is What It Is....
 6 years ago '05        #2505
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24516 24516
 drumgangP said:
And let me say another thing. When we go back and forth, when I talk sh*t to Jesszman and hell even Coolio. That aint no different than n*ggas who are cool talking sh*t to each other about sports teams and so on. Its been plenty of times where I've laughed and joked with this kid and been cordial with him. The fact that some of yall take this sh*t so serious to where you cry about it is hilarious.

Everyones cool. Cept domination
I don't even think Domination likes Domination.

P.S. Please don't suicide.
 06-05-2012, 09:25 PM         #2506
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Krayzie said:
I don't even think Domination likes Domination.

P.S. Please don't suicide.
im fu*king
 6 years ago '11        #2507
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 205 205
 DJ Krayzie said:
I don't even think Domination likes Domination.

P.S. Please don't suicide.
I'm not gonna suicide but this section is real fu*ked up! When I agree with someone I give props ask Drumgang I guess what I'm trying to do is what the older members didnt do and that was find common ground. This whole section is console vs console no real discussions ever take place it will always end up console vs console. If I was here as long as you guys when someone post something saying BXGS has went to sh*t I would get offended and defensive. The problem is its the older members whose saying this. Tonight was the 1st time I heard P defend BXGS instead of complaining about it....that must be some potent weed.

I know Drumgang is high and yall posting and sh*t but to me what these last couple of posts is starting to look like is that time yall made that fake a.ss truce.

Everybody can be cool except for me but like I replied DJ were both fans of gaming. And you do follow Drumgang's lead even when he post bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #2508
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24516 24516
 DominationCM said:
I'm not gonna suicide but this section is real fu*ked up! When I agree with someone I give props ask Drumgang I guess what I'm trying to do is what the older members didnt do and that was find common ground. This whole section is console vs console no real discussions ever take place it will always end up console vs console. If I was here as long as you guys when someone post something saying BXGS has went to sh*t I would get offended and defensive. The problem is its the older members whose saying this. Tonight was the 1st time I heard P defend BXGS instead of complaining about it....that must be some potent weed.

I know Drumgang is high and yall posting and sh*t but to me what these last couple of posts is starting to look like is that time yall made that fake a.ss truce.

Everybody can be cool except for me but like I replied DJ were both fans of gaming. And you do follow Drumgang's lead even when he post bullsh*t.
[IMG]http://www.omgmod.org/wiki/images/9/9e/English_Mother_fu*ker.jpeg[/IMG]
 6 years ago '11        #2509
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 205 205
 DJ Krayzie said:
[IMG]http://www.omgmod.org/wiki/images/9/9e/English_Mother_fu*ker.jpeg[/IMG]
Exactly
 6 years ago '05        #2510
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24516 24516
 DominationCM said:
Exactly


That's fine, catch me slipping once. I'll gladly pad your self-esteem cause I don't want you to off yourself.
 06-05-2012, 10:16 PM         #2511
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominationCM said:
I'm not gonna suicide but this section is real fu*ked up! When I agree with someone I give props ask Drumgang I guess what I'm trying to do is what the older members didnt do and that was find common ground. This whole section is console vs console no real discussions ever take place it will always end up console vs console. If I was here as long as you guys when someone post something saying BXGS has went to sh*t I would get offended and defensive. The problem is its the older members whose saying this. Tonight was the 1st time I heard P defend BXGS instead of complaining about it....that must be some potent weed.

I know Drumgang is high and yall posting and sh*t but to me what these last couple of posts is starting to look like is that time yall made that fake a.ss truce.

Everybody can be cool except for me but like I replied DJ were both fans of gaming. And you do follow Drumgang's lead even when he post bullsh*t.

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]




What im trying to say is....eh, I forgot
 6 years ago '05        #2512
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24516 24516
I've never been so in my entire life.
 06-05-2012, 10:24 PM         #2513
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Krayzie said:
I've never been so in my entire life.


Domination was on some

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #2514
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 205 205
you got it..yall win
 6 years ago '11        #2515
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 205 205
DJ whats bugging me is regarding to what you posted. I know Drumgang is faded because of how his posts read. But I dont think you are. Thats why I posted "you follow Drumgangs lead even when he post bullsh*t"
 06-05-2012, 11:09 PM         #2516
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominationCM said:
you got it..yall win
 6 years ago '05        #2517
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24516 24516
 DominationCM said:
I know Drumgang is faded because of how his posts read. But I dont think you are. Thats why I posted "you follow Drumgangs lead even when he post bullsh*t"


So you're saying drum's not in his right mind, and I'm following his every word? I don't see your point.

Aside from that, I have my own opinions on video games, I'm one of the few here that try to voice opinions without fanboy sh*t involved. I did it throughout the E3 conferences, as did drum, lawl, etc (all of us claiming the sony conference as better than microsoft's).... Yet, the illiterate, illogical, nonsensical PS3 don's rained fire on anything to do with Microsoft. I understand a majority of you are unemployed or are K-Mart a.ssociates, but stop hating on a console that only wants to love you. The hatred is getting old.. All we wanna do is get along, n*ggas!!
 6 years ago '11        #2518
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,600 | Props total: 300 300
Wassup my dudes? Day 3
 6 years ago '11        #2519
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 205 205
 DJ Krayzie said:


So you're saying drum's not in his right mind, and I'm following his every word? I don't see your point.

Aside from that, I have my own opinions on video games, I'm one of the few here that try to voice opinions without fanboy sh*t involved. I did it throughout the E3 conferences, as did drum, lawl, etc (all of us claiming the sony conference as better than microsoft's).... Yet, the illiterate, illogical, nonsensical PS3 don's rained fire on anything to do with Microsoft. I understand a majority of you are unemployed or are K-Mart a.ssociates, but stop hating on a console that only wants to love you. The hatred is getting old.. All we wanna do is get along, n*ggas!!


you got be kidding me
 6 years ago '10        #2520
Quick SR Son 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$887 | Props total: 35 35
Damn is this an E3 thread or an episode of BXGS Emotions. Back to the Expo
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
35 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 24
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
13 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
83 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
17 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
129 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
145 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy