The Official E3 2012 Thread

most viewed right now
 116
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-05-2012, 09:31 PM         #2481
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 el bundy said:
i dont post on any of those site though, i post here and have been for years. all the info from those sites almost always ends up on bx so i have no reason to. i wasnt talking about about anyone with that circlejerk comment, i was speaking in general, dont know why you felt the need to comment on that. if i had a problem with you or anybody else specifically i would have no problem going at you and letting you know that.
why would you even mention circle jerking, jerking, or anything of a homos3xual nature while talking with other grown men though? Seriously?

By the way if any of those sites dont work for you, try google.com . They got this nifty bar you can type in and find anything youre looking for

Nice knowing you!
 6 years ago '05        #2482
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21063 21063
 Fresh Whyte said:
..Pro Sony? Cause I Said I Was Sony Head? That Makes Me Pro Sony?

I Said All Consoles Failed...Including Sony But To Ya'll, Im Only Speaking On MS?

I Asked About One Game....Cause IGN Said That Was The Timeframe For It To Stream But...Im Pro-Sony

I Said I Owned A Xbox As Well But Prefer To Play The Playstation But Im Sony Pro.

Man.....I Was Right. This Place Has Went To Hell Like Its Either You Ride With Our Console Only or Get Rode On In Here. n*ggas Console Bangin
If you play both consoles then ... Welcome aboard.

You got sonned (by me at least) because of your comments in this thread, I can't comment on my n*gga drum. Other than that, I have no problems with you, so keep it moving, and celebrate gaming my n*gga.
 6 years ago '05        #2483
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25140 25140
 DJ Krayzie said:
If you play both consoles then ... Welcome aboard.

You got sonned (by me at least) because of your comments in this thread
...Sonned? I Don't About Sonned Cause You Kind of Step In Your Emotions With This One

It could have gone either way you dense a.ss n*gga. I've actually worked in the industry for 5+ years, which you have no idea about, so don't question me. I own more games than you've probably ever even played.


You Know This Is Boxden. I Don't Care If You Work Side By Side With Bill Gates Himself. No fu*ks Will Be Given....
 06-05-2012, 09:37 PM         #2484
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...n*ggas Still Get Hype Over Halo?

Man This Fanboy sh*t Got n*ggas Heads fu*ked Up For Real

Anyway fu*k That Same Ol Topic Yall Love Arguing About. Where The fu*k Is God of War
 Fresh Whyte said:
...I Didnt Ask For The Release Date. I Wanted Footage or Images of The Game. So Being A Gamer Is Knowing Everything? I See Why This Section Is Falling Off

Halo Is Long & Gone. GOW and COD Has Taken Halo Place To Keep Fans Fed and For Me,I Dont Give A Damn About The Sales. Its About Which Game Last The Longest To Me.



These two posts happened back to back. God of war=GOW just like Gears of War=GOW

Lets not act Naive on purpose, youre much, much smarter than that. If you dont understand why he wouldve replied in the way he did, then im calling an obvious troll. Infact one could argue you TRYING to mention Gears of War at that point wouldve been out of context....since you, him, and i were talking bout halo and god of war at that time

Once again, dont put on, on purpose

You post about how you prefer your PS3 and are a Sony head even though you own an xbox.....you say thats cool...I post a reply about how i own every console/handheld cept the vita that Sonys released thus far...but I prefer a Xbox 360, and you make posts about 'fanboy sh*t taking over this forum'.

Sure...like I said. Dont put on, on purpose
 6 years ago '05        #2485
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21063 21063
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Sonned? I Don't About Sonned Cause You Kind of Step In Your Emotions With This One





You Know This Is Boxden. I Don't Care If You Work Side By Side With Bill Gates Himself. No fu*ks Will Be Given....
The same as I don't give a fu*k because all of your arguments are flawed. Ignore my posts, I'll ignore yours.

Keep Typing Every Word With A Capital Letter Though, That's Pretty Cool.
 6 years ago '08        #2486
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 drumgangP said:
why would you even mention circle jerking, jerking, or anything of a homos3xual nature while talking with other grown men though? Seriously?

By the way if any of those sites dont work for you, try google.com . They got this nifty bar you can type in and find anything youre looking for

Nice knowing you!
circle-jerk 36 up, 44 down
The practice of expressing emotions, feelings, and impractical sentiments as a means of bonding or gaining appreciation for the members of your team. Related activities may include, but are not limited to making lists, repeatedly affirming one's consent with another persons already expressed opinion, etc.

Oftentimes 'circle-jerking' will occur during meeting times when people feel the need to express their own opinions over and over for the sake of hearing their own voice. Furthermore, they will speak in circles, never actually reaching a point, therefore, appearing like a total jerk off...the entire session then seems like youve experienced a circle-jerk.
Brian: What are we doing at meeting?

Karen: You know we're just going to make lists and circle-jerk like always.

^context that i used it in. the fact that you would think its something s3xual in nature might suggest something about you that id rather not know about. but the back and forth is not getting us nowhere so ill just end it at that. you can keep quoting me if you wish, but itll get you nowhere but i guess the satisfaction of being able to have the last word. have a great time.
 06-05-2012, 09:42 PM         #2487
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
..Pro Sony? Cause I Said I Was Sony Head? That Makes Me Pro Sony?

I Said All Consoles Failed...Including Sony But To Ya'll, Im Only Speaking On MS?

I Asked About One Game....Cause IGN Said That Was The Timeframe For It To Stream But...Im Pro-Sony

I Said I Owned A Xbox As Well But Prefer To Play The Playstation But Im Sony Pro.

Man.....I Was Right. This Place Has Went To Hell Like Its Either You Ride With Our Console Only or Get Rode On In Here. n*ggas Console Bangin
You said all systems failed, cool. But then after saying that youre supporting sonys games, in sony game threads(Last of Us) supporting, and then bashing halo. So thats why people say youre trolling.


Last edited by drumgangP; 06-05-2012 at 09:44 PM..
 06-05-2012, 09:44 PM         #2488
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 el bundy said:
^context that i used it in. the fact that you would think its something s3xual in nature might suggest something about you that id rather not know about. but the back and forth is not getting us nowhere so ill just end it at that. you can keep quoting me if you wish, but itll get you nowhere but i guess the satisfaction of being able to have the last word. have a great time.
Urban Dictionary, where white kids go to learn how to speak like us

I Thought you were leaving this section since its failed and you dont even know why you still post here....Wait...why are you here again
 6 years ago '11        #2489
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Sonned? I Don't About Sonned Cause You Kind of Step In Your Emotions With This One





You Know This Is Boxden. I Don't Care If You Work Side By Side With Bill Gates Himself. No fu*ks Will Be Given....
Look dude these 2 arent backing down.....trust me I know! Change the subject its not like I'm saying fold but its just that some of the sh*t you posted even I dont agree with.
 6 years ago '05        #2490
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25140 25140
 drumgangP said:
These two posts happened back to back. God of war=GOW just like Gears of War=GOW

Lets not act Naive on purpose, youre much, much smarter than that. If you dont understand why he wouldve replied in the way he did, then im calling an obvious troll. Infact one could argue you TRYING to mention Gears of War at that point wouldve been out of context....since you, him, and i were talking bout halo and god of war at that time

Once again, dont put on, on purpose.
..Back To Back Post of Asking For Information For A Game But Once We Jump On Halo & Topic of Sales Kick In Along With Shooter Games. God of War Shouldnt of Crossed Any Ya'll Minds Since I Was Already Given A Answer About The Game.

Just Admit You n*ggas Got Confused & Keep It 100. Now Ask Yourself...Why Would I Throw In God of War Against Halo? Why?

When I Mention COD Along Side with Gears of War, That Should of Gave Ya'll Some Sense of "fresh isnt talking about god of war this time". Even Throwing Consoles Aside COD Is Muli-Platform & Gears of War Is X Box Only Is Should of Hinted...This Going Be X Box Related Discussion Here. That Simple...
 06-05-2012, 09:47 PM         #2491
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
..Back To Back Post of Asking For Information For A Game But Once We Jump On Halo & Topic of Sales Kick In Along With Shooter Games. God of War Shouldnt of Crossed Any Ya'll Minds Since I Was Already Given A Answer About The Game.

Just Admit You n*ggas Got Confused & Keep It 100. Now Ask Yourself...Why Would I Throw In God of War Against Halo? Why?

When I Mention COD Along Side with Gears of War, That Should of Gave Ya'll Some Sense of "fresh isnt talking about god of war this time". Even Throwing Consoles Aside COD Is Muli-Platform & Gears of War Is X Box Only Is Should of Hinted...This Going Be X Box Related Discussion Here. That Simple...
*sighs* Boxden is the sh*t but sometimes n*ggas just ignore reality, context, and whatnot for the sake of trying to argue. You've continuously bash this section also, so once again, why are you even here. Its thousands of other posts going on, heres a link

Once again though...its one thing to argue, its one thing to troll, but its complete bullsh*t to just put on/act naive on purpose.
 6 years ago '05        #2492
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25140 25140
 drumgangP said:
You said all systems failed, cool. But then after saying that youre supporting sonys games, in sony game threads(Last of Us) supporting, and then bashing halo. So thats why people say youre trolling.
....I Was In The Need For Speed: Most Wanted Topic & DMC Topic As Well, Does That Make Me Sony-Pro As Well Since Both of Those Games Are Multi-Platform?

I Only Said "n*ggas still get hype for halo? :huh"....If Thats Bashing, Trashing, Hating, etc Than Thats On You.


 drumgangP said:
You've continuously bash this section also, so once again, why are you even here. Its thousands of other posts going on, heres a link
..Im Here For Video Games, Is That A Problem?

If I Bashed The Section, Thats My Opinion. If You Feel The Section Is Okay...Thats You But To Sit Here & Look At n*ggas As "Outsiders" Cause They Don't Agree Whats Going On,Is Just Wow.
 06-05-2012, 09:57 PM         #2493
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....I Was In The Need For Speed: Most Wanted Topic & DMC Topic As Well, Does That Make Me Sony-Pro As Well Since Both of Those Games Are Multi-Platform?

I Only Said "n*ggas still get hype for halo? :huh"....If Thats Bashing, Trashing, Hating, etc Than Thats On You.




..Im Here For Video Games, Is That A Problem?

If I Bashed The Section, Thats My Opinion. If You Feel The Section Is Okay...Thats You But To Sit Here & Look At n*ggas As "Outsiders" Cause They Don't Agree Whats Going On,Is Just Wow.
Yeah I never called n*ggas 'outsiders'. If you dont understand what im calling n*ggas, then here, let me simplify it.

With all the constant crying/whining and such that some people do, im calling n*ggas who do it nagging bi*ches that need to leave. Thats all

But hey if you wanna stick around, we have plenty of threads going on in the section that DONT contain this type of bickering...like those 2 threads you named. I mean hey I continuously bash and complain about Madden, go look in the Madden 13 thread, tell me if im in there bashing it and complaining about the people in it

Once again though, if its so bad, feel free to move to another thread and/or section. Plenty of game threads that DONT contain this kind of stuff
 6 years ago '11        #2494
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Fresh Whyte said:
..Back To Back Post of Asking For Information For A Game But Once We Jump On Halo & Topic of Sales Kick In Along With Shooter Games. God of War Shouldnt of Crossed Any Ya'll Minds Since I Was Already Given A Answer About The Game.

Just Admit You n*ggas Got Confused & Keep It 100. Now Ask Yourself...Why Would I Throw In God of War Against Halo? Why?

When I Mention COD Along Side with Gears of War, That Should of Gave Ya'll Some Sense of "fresh isnt talking about god of war this time". Even Throwing Consoles Aside COD Is Muli-Platform & Gears of War Is X Box Only Is Should of Hinted...This Going Be X Box Related Discussion Here. That Simple...
Why do you type like that?
 6 years ago '04        #2495
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
what kind of sh!t storm happened in here
 06-05-2012, 10:03 PM         #2496
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
Why do you type like that?
And let me say another thing. When we go back and forth, when I talk sh*t to Jesszman and hell even Coolio. That aint no different than n*ggas who are cool talking sh*t to each other about sports teams and so on. Its been plenty of times where I've laughed and joked with this kid and been cordial with him. The fact that some of yall take this sh*t so serious to where you cry about it is hilarious.

Everyones cool. Cept domination
 6 years ago '04        #2497
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
Just watched the Ubisoft conference.

Damn M$, Sony and Nintendo need to take pages out of their book to see how to properly do an E3 presentation.
 06-05-2012, 10:05 PM         #2498
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominationCM said:
Look dude these 2 arent backing down.....trust me I know! Change the subject its not like I'm saying fold but its just that some of the sh*t you posted even I dont agree with.
this n*gga hates me and agrees with me. I know I talk alot of sh*t, but damn I must be right on this one
 6 years ago '04        #2499
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
 Fresh Whyte said:


I Only Said "n*ggas still get hype for halo? :huh"....If Thats Bashing, Trashing, Hating, etc Than Thats On You.
Fresh, If dude is going to embrace it as being directed at him then fu*k it. Dude needs to quit getting a.ss hurt over video games.
 6 years ago '05        #2500
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21063 21063
 Jesszman said:
Why do you type like that?
Right?!

On a video game related note, I just started playing Darkness II by word of mouth cause I hated the first one, and this one is really good.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy