most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #2461
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 drumgangP said:
*Another user inserts the typical 'i think im to cool for this section post*

Kid its thousands of other topics being discussed on BX, and millions of forums/messageboards online at the moment. Yet youre right here, stop trying to play it cool, and just join in on the discussion

Amazing how its so much sh*t to do online, but people spend their days doing sh*t they arent supposedly interested in
i never said i was "too cool for this section". dont know how you came to that conclusion. im just waiting for actual news and not a huge circlejerk of stupidity.
 06-05-2012, 09:00 PM         #2462
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 el bundy said:
i never said i was "too cool for this section". dont know how you came to that conclusion. im just waiting for actual news and not a huge circlejerk of stupidity.
Here:

1up.com
ign.com
gamespot.com
joystiq.com
xbox.com
us.playstation.com

All great sites with plenty of News on E3 and videogames in general

Now you have no reason to post in boxden anymore, thanks for being a member of the forum. See ya later..........Youre not here to find 'news' cause its readily available in millions of places online. Youre here to participate in and take part in the debate, discussion, and whatever else goes on here(circlejerk?...ehh I dont indulge in homos3xual activity like that sir, im cool)

So stop complaining about it, go join Sohh or allhiphop if this place is so bad that 'you dont know why you still come here'
 6 years ago '08        #2463
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
It's not feelings caught, but you do the same sh*t in every single thread. You bi*ch like a hormonal, menstruating bi*ch, but never add anything constructive to the conversation. Add something useful instead of complaining in every single post, and you'd be alright. I've never even heard you comment on a game, it's always "fanboy this, fanboy that", and then you end up attacking the MS side every time, even though the MS side only exists because of people like Jesszman/coolio and their heathens.

And at this moment I'm quite enjoying Infamous 2's Festival of Blood. Quite an improvement over the first game.
name-calling=still mad. i never comment on games yet in the past 3-5 pages ive asked about gameplay for tekken tag and mgs rising. great point. ive come at jesszman neck plenty of times recently and in the past, but you see what you wanna see, so theres no reason to have any more discussion with as you're too irrational.
 6 years ago '05        #2464
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,978 | Props total: 21142 21142
 drumgangP said:
Here:

1up.com
ign.com
gamespot.com
joystiq.com
xbox.com
us.playstation.com

Now you have no reason to post in boxden anymore, thanks for being a member of the forum. See ya later..........Youre not here to find 'news' cause its readily available in millions of places online. Youre here to participate in and take part in the debate, discussion, and whatever else goes on here(circlejerk?...ehh I dont indulge in homos3xual activity like that sir, im cool)

So stop complaining about it, go join Sohh or allhiphop if this place is so bad that 'you dont know why you still come here'
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to drumgangP again.

6 years ago '05        #2465
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,463 | Props total: 25181 25181
 drumgangP said:
You come into this section, especially a thread like this, knowing what to expect. So next time, go there.
...What I Expect Is n*ggas Agruing About The New Games Not n*ggas Arguing About The Sales of Their Favorite Console.

DJ Krayzie said:

How did God of War take Halo's place when Halo sells 2-3x as many copies?

COD is obviously the most popular (begrudgingly) that's out now, but that has nothing to do with your unintelligent argument.
..Who The fu*k Comparing God of War? Im Talking About Gears of War....We Talking About X Box Related Games Here....Im Talking About Action/Shooter Games. Is God of War A Shooter Games? Hells To The fu*k No.

Just Cause Im Asking For God of War Doesnt Mean Im Going Throw That Game In There To Battle Halo On Some Sony Vs Xbox sh*t. I Dont Even Get Into Them Kind of Arguements.

See How This Section All fu*ked. Still In "Fanboy" Mode...

el bundy said:
it fell off a long time ago, i wonder myself why i still post here. case in point is this thread which has been terrible throughout and has become a circlejerk of fanboyism. i dont remember any of these n*ggas posting in last years e3 thread and it was alot more civilized.
Im Start To Notice That Myself But Its Sad. I Post Cause I Still Love Video Games But Most of Cats Come From The Wireless Section. When The Phone Battles Got Boring,They Dragged Over Here To Battle.
 6 years ago '05        #2466
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 el bundy said:
name-calling=still mad. i never comment on games yet in the past 3-5 pages ive asked about gameplay for tekken tag and mgs rising. great point. ive come at jesszman neck plenty of times recently and in the past, but you see what you wanna see, so theres no reason to have any more discussion with as you're too irrational.
May be true, but 90% of your posts I could swear have been written by a nonfunctional human being. I'll gladly inbox you gameplay for both of those games if you'd like, but you need to stop your bullsh*t. I literally skip over your posts usually because they have nothing to offer, even more so than coolio, because at least he offers a laugh from time to time. Yours only offer hatred, no matter who it's aimed at, I'm yet to see one insightful gaming post from you.

I'm totally willing to offer a clean slate.
 06-05-2012, 09:09 PM         #2467
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 el bundy said:
Thing is if we look at your last 2-3 pages of posts, you ARE Commenting on plenty of games...Even started an impromptu argument with PC users in a thread

And you name call all the time, did it plenty of times in this thread alone, even dissed Jesszman like you said. Youre moreso guilty of the same sh*t youre accusing Krayzie of
 6 years ago '05        #2468
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
..Who The fu*k Comparing God of War? Im Talking About Gears of War....We Talking About X Box Related Games Here....Im Talking About Action/Shooter Games. Is God of War A Shooter Games? Hells To The fu*k No.

Just Cause Im Asking For God of War Doesnt Mean Im Going Throw That Game In There To Battle Halo On Some Sony Vs Xbox sh*t. I Dont Even Get Into Them Kind of Arguements.

See How This Section All fu*ked. Still In "Fanboy" Mode...

[/b]

You directly wanted God of War in your post which was less than an hour previous to this one, and then you said GOW, who the fu*k would think you were talking about Gears of War? In that amount of time frame, you would think you were referring to God of War. If you want to refer to something, try speaking more properly or in a more direct nature.
 06-05-2012, 09:10 PM         #2469
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill n*gga said:
this n*gga be snapping
Im high as a fu*king kite. Typing on my laptop, eating, watching the game, enjoying life
 6 years ago '11        #2470
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
Introduce a little Fanboy sh*t. And watch any thread in BXGS section ring the dinner bell for trolls

I literally cant believe yall n*ggas arent fed up with this sh*t
 06-05-2012, 09:11 PM         #2471
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Krayzie said:

You directly wanted God of War in your post which was less than an hour previous to this one, and then you said GOW, who the fu*k would think you were talking about Gears of War? In that amount of time frame, you would think you were referring to God of War. If you want to refer to something, try speaking more properly or in a more direct nature.
n*gga talks about God of War...then puts Gow + his posts in this thread have been pro-sony...and now he expects us to just KNOW hes saying something positive about Gears of War

Fresh you my n*gga but cmon son. You know that sh*t reads fu*ked up

You still my n*gga though LOL
 06-05-2012, 09:13 PM         #2472
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I low key want that Wii U just based off the new Mario and zombie game.

Any body know what that sh*t will cost tho?
 6 years ago '05        #2473
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 DominationCM said:
Introduce a little Fanboy sh*t. And watch any thread in BXGS section ring the dinner bell for trolls

I literally cant believe yall n*ggas arent fed up with this sh*t
Right?! Bad thing is I've yet to meet a Sony troll that can even speak proper, fluent English. (Other than Jesszman, but he's my son and doesn't count.)
 6 years ago '05        #2474
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:

....The Games I Compared To Halo Was What? Gears of War & COD....Both Shooter Games (If You Want Slap That On GOW). NOW, If You Was A Gamer...You Would of Known or Asked Yourself "is fresh talking about god of war or gears of war?" Since Both Games Are New & Was At E3.

But Your Fanboy Side Kick In and Thinking Im Comparing A Sony Exclusive To A Xbox Exclusive Cause 1. I Asked For Information On The Game & 2. I Said I Was Sony Head. So Your Emotions Made You Jump The Gun When All Long I Was Discussing X Box With You.

Its Cool....Next Time Question Your Self or Asked Before You Hit That Enter Button, Playboy.
 6 years ago '11        #2475
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 DJ Krayzie said:
Right?! Bad thing is I've yet to meet a Sony troll that can even speak proper, fluent English. (Other than Jesszman, but he's my son and doesn't count.)
your in a forum were mothafu*kas use celebrity smilies to express themselves. Spelling words correct or using the correct grammar seems redundant.........as long as the message can be understood
 6 years ago '05        #2476
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,294 | Props total: 2498 2498
 iQon said:
I low key want that Wii U just based off the new Mario and zombie game.

Any body know what that sh*t will cost tho?
im a left4dead junkie and that zombiU game looks sick.
 6 years ago '05        #2477
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
....The Games I Compared To Halo Was What? Gears of War & COD....Both Shooter Games (If You Want Slap That On GOW). NOW, If You Was A Gamer...You Would of Known or Asked Yourself "is fresh talking about god of war or gears of war?" Since Both Games Are New & Was At E3.

But Your Fanboy Side Kick In and Thinking Im Comparing A Sony Exclusive To A Xbox Exclusive Cause 1. I Asked For Information On The Game & 2. I Said I Was Sony Head. So Your Emotions Made You Jump The Gun When All Long I Was Discussing X Box With You.

Its Cool....Next Time Question Your Self or Asked Before You Hit That Enter Button, Playboy.

It could have gone either way you dense a.ss n*gga. I've actually worked in the industry for 5+ years, which you have no idea about, so don't question me. I own more games than you've probably ever even played. Just sit down, even your n*gga drum said you're acting like you have a disability. I have no problems with you, but you're making no sense right now.

And even so on your argument if you'd like, Gears never took Halo's place. Gears is my favorite franchise in the past decade, but it will never outsell Halo. Period. Gears will top out at about 6-7 million, Halo (4 at least) will do anywhere from 10-14 most likely.
 6 years ago '08        #2478
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
 drumgangP said:
Here:

1up.com
ign.com
gamespot.com
joystiq.com
xbox.com
us.playstation.com

i dont post on any of those site though, i post here and have been for years. all the info from those sites almost always ends up on bx so i have no reason to. i wasnt talking about about anyone with that circlejerk comment, i was speaking in general, dont know why you felt the need to comment on that. if i had a problem with you or anybody else specifically i would have no problem going at you and letting you know that.
 06-05-2012, 09:27 PM         #2479
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We need a banner that says if you dont like the gaming section, or you cant take it. Go to the s3x and relationship section and talkabout losing your virginity or what to do when your bi*ch sleeps with another n*gga

And that aint directed at nobody in particular, cause thats what goes on lol
 6 years ago '05        #2480
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 drumgangP said:
n*gga talks about God of War...then puts Gow + his posts in this thread have been pro-sony...
..Pro Sony? Cause I Said I Was Sony Head? That Makes Me Pro Sony?

I Said All Consoles Failed...Including Sony But To Ya'll, Im Only Speaking On MS?

I Asked About One Game....Cause IGN Said That Was The Timeframe For It To Stream But...Im Pro-Sony

I Said I Owned A Xbox As Well But Prefer To Play The Playstation But Im Sony Pro.

Man.....I Was Right. This Place Has Went To Hell Like Its Either You Ride With Our Console Only or Get Rode On In Here. n*ggas Console Bangin
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy