The Official E3 2012 Thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #2441
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 DJ Krayzie said:
THIS YEAR?

Halo 4 says hello. Which will outsell all of the PS3 exclusives we mentioned coming out this year combined.
ah yes, another fanboy talks sales
 6 years ago '05        #2442
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21056 21056
 Fresh Whyte said:
...n*ggas Still Get Hype Over Halo?

Man This Fanboy sh*t Got n*ggas Heads fu*ked Up For Real

Anyway fu*k That Same Ol Topic Yall Love Arguing About. Where The fu*k Is God of War
God of War comes out in March (if you were a gamer and paid attention the past two days, you'd know that), which I'm hyped for, so why wouldn't people be hyped about Halo?

My comment was that it would sell more than every PS3 exclusive this year, which it will, cause Halo 4 will sell about 10-12 million, maybe more.
 06-05-2012, 08:19 PM         #2443
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...n*ggas Still Get Hype Over Halo?

Man This Fanboy sh*t Got n*ggas Heads fu*ked Up For Real

Anyway fu*k That Same Ol Topic Yall Love Arguing About. Where The fu*k Is God of War
*Starts reply criticizing one systems exclusive-

Disses people who choose to support a specific system

*Finishes reply asking for/supporting another games exclusive.

Fresh you my n*gga, but if youre going to be a fanboy atleast be public about it.
 6 years ago '05        #2444
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Which Sony shoulda mentioned at their press conference, considering their investors are jumping ship.. It's not fanboy sh*t, it's someone with a business degree.
 06-05-2012, 08:20 PM         #2445
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
Ah yes, another admitted fanboy criticizes another person doing the same type of sh*t he does

And Sony dont wanna talk sales. They're afraid of #'s. That stock looking ugly right now b
 6 years ago '05        #2446
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 drumgangP said:
Ah yes, another admitted fanboy criticizes another person doing the same type of sh*t he does

And Sony dont wanna talk sales. They're afraid of #'s. That stock looking ugly right now b
Right? I thought that n*gga lost any allowance to criticize after he screamed "WE LOVE YOU KAZ!!!!" and "Oh my god, Wonderbook looks amazing!!!!!" in the E3 thread last night.

No on takes you seriously, Jesszman.
 06-05-2012, 08:27 PM         #2447
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Krayzie said:
Right? I thought that n*gga lost any allowance to criticize after he screamed "WE LOVE YOU KAZ!!!!" and "Oh my god, Wonderbook looks amazing!!!!!" in the E3 thread last night.

n*gga follows random employees from Sony on twitter and talks at them about games

They ignore like most do here.

And lmfao last night, he was in this thread getting moist for Jack when he first came out. That sh*t was hilarious, n*gga straight up threw the cape on
 6 years ago '08        #2448
MrFourteen5 
space
space
$3,654 | Props total: 6069 6069
I stopped playing Halo at #3. They billed it as the final one.So my stupid a.ss went out n bought the Collectors Edition in 2007. Then here comes, ODST........Halo Reach......n now this Halo 4 sh*t. So now im just like.................fu*k Halo.
 06-05-2012, 08:32 PM         #2449
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man I got God of War 1, God of War 2, then I got Ghost of Sparta, then I got Chains of Olympus, then I got God of War 3, and now im looking forward to God of War:Ascension.

all companies do that. Its called selling the masses what they buy/want

halo 1,2,3,reach,odst out.
God of war 1,2,3,ghost of sparta/chains of olympus out.

Same amount of games, yet according to some people they make to many halos

The double standards, Gotta love em!
 6 years ago '05        #2450
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25135 25135
 DJ Krayzie said:
God of War comes out in March (if you were a gamer and paid attention the past two days, you'd know that), which I'm hyped for, so why wouldn't people be hyped about Halo?

My comment was that it would sell more than every PS3 exclusive this year, which it will, cause Halo 4 will sell about 10-12 million, maybe more.
...I Didnt Ask For The Release Date. I Wanted Footage or Images of The Game. So Being A Gamer Is Knowing Everything? I See Why This Section Is Falling Off

Halo Is Long & Gone. GOW and COD Has Taken Halo Place To Keep Fans Fed and For Me,I Dont Give A Damn About The Sales. Its About Which Game Last The Longest To Me.

drumgangP said:
*Starts reply criticizing one systems exclusive-

Disses people who choose to support a specific system

*Finishes reply asking for/supporting another games exclusive.

Fresh you my n*gga, but if youre going to be a fanboy atleast be public about it.
...Nigas Already Know What Console I Rep. I'm Sony Head But I Dont Take That sh*t To The Max Like The Rest Do. Yes I Have A Xbox But I Perfer The Playstation For My Type of Gaming. Been Like That Since The PS1 Days.

But To Sit Here With That "my company going sell more" Agrument Is Like Us Agruing About Rap Sales. The Topic Gets Played Out...I Rather Hear You n*ggas Argue About The Graphics or Something That Relates To These Games.
 6 years ago '11        #2451
space
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:

show me where i praised wonderbook and then show me how many times i critizied you. your fanboy logic makes no sense seeing as how the user you were responding to made NO MENTION of Sony or sales in his post. You immediately got on defense when you touted sales numbers. Sales numbers are in no way indicative of the quality of a game or Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, COD, and Wii Fit would be better than Halo and anything MS and Sony put out.
 6 years ago '05        #2452
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...I Didnt Ask For The Release Date. I Wanted Footage or Images of The Game. So Being A Gamer Is Knowing Everything? I See Why This Section Is Falling Off

Halo Is Long & Gone. GOW and COD Has Taken Halo Place To Keep Fans Fed and For Me,I Dont Give A Damn About The Sales. Its About Which Game Last The Longest To Me.

...Nigas Already Know What Console I Rep. I'm Sony Head But I Dont Take That sh*t To The Max Like The Rest Do. Yes I Have A Xbox But I Perfer The Playstation For My Type of Gaming. Been Like That Since The PS1 Days.

But To Sit Here With That "my company going sell more" Agrument Is Like Us Agruing About Rap Sales. The Topic Gets Played Out...I Rather Hear You n*ggas Argue About The Graphics or Something That Relates To These Games.

How did God of War take Halo's place when Halo sells 2-3x as many copies?

COD is obviously the most popular (begrudgingly) that's out now, but that has nothing to do with your unintelligent argument.
 6 years ago '08        #2453
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 Fresh Whyte said:
I See Why This Section Is Falling Off
it fell off a long time ago, i wonder myself why i still post here. case in point is this thread which has been terrible throughout and has become a circlejerk of fanboyism. i dont remember any of these n*ggas posting in last years e3 thread and it was alot more civilized.
 6 years ago '05        #2454
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 el bundy said:
it fell off a long time ago, i wonder myself why i still post here. case in point is this thread which has been terrible throughout and has become a circlejerk of fanboyism. i dont remember any of these n*ggas posting in last years e3 thread and it was alot more civilized.
Yet, not one person in this entire forum takes your opinions seriously.

Agreed, fanboyism needs to die on here, but the people that add nothing, such as you, should go first.
 06-05-2012, 08:46 PM         #2455
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:

Cool. As i've said plenty of times I bought PS1, PS2, PS3, and PSP on their respective launch days but nowadays I prefer my 360. Lemme say this, there are alot of different sections with alot of diff topics on this forum. You come into this section, especially a thread like this, knowing what to expect. So next time, go there.

But much like Rap, Sneakers, Phones, Sports, or anything where the companies and so on are going to have competition, then their respective fans are going to choose sides as well. I know you would like to think of a perfect world where picking sides/arguing dont exist, but let me clue you in...it never has

In the 80s n*ggas with atari hated n*ggas that started going to the NES and so on .
 06-05-2012, 08:47 PM         #2456
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Krayzie said:

How did God of War take Halo's place when Halo sells 2-3x as many copies?

COD is obviously the most popular (begrudgingly) that's out now, but that has nothing to do with your unintelligent argument.
Exaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaactly
 6 years ago '08        #2457
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 DJ Krayzie said:
Yet, not one person in this entire forum takes your opinions seriously.

Agreed, fanboyism needs to die on here, but the people that add nothing, such as you, should go first.
unprovoked personal attack=feelings caught. i didnt even quote you. what exactly do you "add" besides negativity?

Last edited by el bundy; 06-05-2012 at 08:51 PM..
 06-05-2012, 08:48 PM         #2458
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 el bundy said:
*Another user inserts the typical 'i think im to cool for this section post*

Kid its thousands of other topics being discussed on BX, and millions of forums/messageboards online at the moment. Yet youre right here, stop trying to play it cool, and just join in on the discussion

Amazing how its so much sh*t to do online, but people spend their days doing sh*t they arent supposedly interested in
 6 years ago '11        #2459
space
space
space
 el bundy said:
unprovoked personal attack=feelings caught. i didnt even quote you.
he catches feelings a lot.
 6 years ago '05        #2460
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 el bundy said:
unprovoked personal attack=feelings caught. i didnt even quote you.
It's not feelings caught, but you do the same sh*t in every single thread. You bi*ch like a hormonal, menstruating bi*ch, but never add anything constructive to the conversation. Add something useful instead of complaining in every single post, and you'd be alright. I've never even heard you comment on a game, it's always "fanboy this, fanboy that", and then you end up attacking the MS side every time, even though the MS side only exists because of people like Jesszman/coolio and their heathens.

And at this moment I'm quite enjoying Infamous 2's Festival of Blood. Quite an improvement over the first game.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy