The Official E3 2012 Thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #2381
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 rockyin4 said:
Everyone lost at this e3 and everybody expects it (besides a few ps3 fanboys).
ps+ subs didn't lose.
 6 years ago '05        #2382
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,905 | Props total: 21054 21054
 matik23 said:
lol at xbox at e3, yall lost. only thing you look foward to is playing halo 4 and paying a 60 dollar gold fee to watch netflix, have fun
"Yall lost" automatically = you lost for even making such a statement. If you don't own or care about the other console, why comment?

I'm a.ssuming you're a Sony only fan? Only game shown that will be out this year is Sony All-Stars ... Have fun.
 6 years ago '05        #2383
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Jesszman said:
ps+ subs didn't lose.
PS+ subs lose automatically lose because they don't game enough that 2-3 year old games being free is exciting, whereas most of us have already beaten them.
 06-05-2012, 01:54 PM         #2384
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Next Gen Hypebeasts lost thats for sure. Hilarious how the Sony/MS Just showed they give 0 fu*ks regarding it.
 06-05-2012, 01:55 PM         #2385
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Krayzie said:
"Yall lost" automatically = you lost for even making such a statement. If you don't own or care about the other console, why comment?

I'm a.ssuming you're a Sony only fan?
  • Only game shown that will be out this year
is Sony All-Stars ... Have fun.
 6 years ago '05        #2386
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7100 7100
 drumgangP said:
Next Gen Hypebeasts lost thats for sure. Hilarious how the Sony/MS Just showed they give 0 fu*ks regarding it.
Anybody who thought Sony or MS were going to reveal next gen consoles at this years E3 isn't very logical.
 6 years ago '05        #2387
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 drumgangP said:
Scratch that, I forgot about Wonderbook.
 06-05-2012, 02:00 PM         #2388
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Krayzie said:
Scratch that, I forgot about Wonderbook.

Krayzie you a Sony Hater

THIS WAS THE BEST GAME SHOWN AT E3 THIS YEAR:

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #2389
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,893 | Props total: 21143 21143
 DJ Krayzie said:

I'm a.ssuming you're a Sony only fan? Only game shown that will be out this year is Sony All-Stars ... Have fun.
 drumgangP said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #2390
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 drumgangP said:

Krayzie you a Sony Hater

THIS WAS THE BEST GAME SHOWN AT E3 THIS YEAR:

I'm not a Sony hater at all, I love their exclusives, you know that, you're the same way. I think we both act similarly though, there's DROVES of people on here that put down Microsoft, and it's disgusting, so it's fun to throw some jabs back. Microsoft's my everyday console of choice because it offers more to me, but I love my PS3 as well.

You ever find it funny that people on here that defend 360 (me, you, Lawl, etc.) all own PS3s and play them, but every single person that lives and dies for their PS3 literally sh*ts all over the 360 daily, and don't even own one? It's pathetic, my n*gga.
 06-05-2012, 02:28 PM         #2391
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Krayzie said:
I'm not a Sony hater at all, I love their exclusives, you know that, you're the same way. I think we both act similarly though, there's DROVES of people on here that put down Microsoft, and it's disgusting, so it's fun to throw some jabs back. Microsoft's my everyday console of choice because it offers more to me, but I love my PS3 as well.

You ever find it funny that people on here that defend 360 (me, you, Lawl, etc.) all own PS3s and play them, but every single person that lives and dies for their PS3 literally sh*ts all over the 360 daily, and don't even own one? It's pathetic, my n*gga.
LOL my joke went over your head n*gga. I put up smash brothers

And yo it is disgusting...Some of the PS3 idiots dont realize that those of us who support MS also Support PS3, we just arent blind to their fu*kery. I, as well as you, are in multiple threads praising God of War, MGS, Infamous 1, and countless other games...I've openly said God of War was one of my fave games this gen...Hell it made me BUY a 2nd PS3 . I stood in lne and bought a PS1 on launch day when most of the people in my neighborhood didnt even know what it was. Stood inline and bought a PS2 on launch, and guess what, I bought a PS3 on launch as well

But Sony has dealt just as much BS, if not more(Sonys customer service is some of the WORST, ABSOLUTE WORST sh*t EVER) and what they're calling 'innovative' is what Nintendo and MS have been doing for years.

What you said quickly summed up Sonys E3 presentation.....they didnt show us anything we'd actually be playing this year...Yet fanboys are claiming they won . They showed a bunch of games you already saw, but they didnt show sh*t you were going to actually get to play.

MS sucked to, ill gladly say it...They showed the same ol sequels, sequels, sequels, and pretty much just setup to make the usual cash they make in software sales...but atleast they showed sh*t I can start putting on a christmas list and/or birthday list for this year. I got to see plenty of sh*t i'll be playing now, not next year or 2015
 6 years ago '10        #2392
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
This Bellator game looks a.ss, this won't sell more than 15k copies. Why did they make this
 6 years ago '10        #2393
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
UFC just signed a new deal with EA and Bellator puts out this trash. They better hop on THQ's d!ck.
 6 years ago '04        #2394
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
E3 was horrible for all consoles. Next Gen needs to come soon......

Xbox is turning into straight up entertainment, ill still use it the most probably since the controller is the best out for all games, the glass looks like it could be useful but really just seems too gimmicky too be hyped about.

PS3 had Last Of Us and that is really all that impressed me, Beyond looked intriguing but no gameplay was shown. SSB Clone? Wonderbook? Really Sony? Sony had a chance to win a lot of people over with more exclusives but outside of the 2 new franchises I was left with wtf.

Nintendo had high expectations and I gotta say being a big Nintendo fan for years, they fell flat on their face outside of Pikmin & Mario Bros. Where the fu*k is Star Fox, Metroid, Zelda, Kirby, Pokemon you have all these brilliant first party titles yet you fu*ks don't utilize em right at all, sh*t not even a 3d mario game or instead of bringing Luigi's Mansion to the 3ds you could of made it a real Wii U title instead of a wii u mini game inside Nintendo Land. They got promise for the future still but as of right now I doubt ill scoop it at launch. Nobody wants to replay games like Arkham City and Mass Effect get the fu*k out with that, we want new sh*t.

So yeah nobody won.
only non sports games I'd throw 60 bucks at following E3 is Watch Dogs, AC3, Splinter Cell, and Last of Us. Next Gen is long overdue.
 6 years ago '05        #2395
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
Another sore spot for Sony (IMO) is they spent all that time on Wonderbook, but barely even touched on Vita, talked about a Call of Duty game/Assassin's creed game and that was about it, didn't really even see much. Almost seems like they're packing up and giving up on that sh*t already. It's mind boggling to me.
 6 years ago '06        #2396
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
this E3 was weak but next year

Xbox 720 is gonna be HUGEEE!!

also for my 2K heads i gotchuuu!

new UFC is copped!

Last edited by xFMx ALCHEMiST; 06-05-2012 at 02:47 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #2397
OGBIGBOY 9 heat pts
space
space
$745 | Props total: 5 5
Why another God of War
 6 years ago '11        #2398
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 235 235
When are they gonna show more of forza and zombies in black ops? anyone know?
 6 years ago '09        #2399
OGBIGBOY 9 heat pts
space
space
G4TV showing hands on and stuff on some of the games so you never know
 6 years ago '09        #2400
OGBIGBOY 9 heat pts
space
space
G4 is Demoing the new Hitman
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago