Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
48383 pageviews
2591 comments

PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
The Official E3 2012 Thread

[pic - click to view]

Big 3 Keynote Times
Monday June 4 9:30AM PDT, 12:30PM EDT

[pic - click to view]

Games we know so far:

Forza Horizon
Halo 4
New Gears of War
Entertainment Apps image

Monday June 4 6:00PM PDT, 9:00PM EDT

[pic - click to view]

Games we know so far:

God of War: Ascensions
The Last of Us
Super Sony Bros
LBP Karting
Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal a.ssault

Tuesday June 5 9:00AM PDT, 12:00PM EST

[pic - click to view]

Games we know so far:

Luigi's Mansion 2
New Super Mario Brothers 2
Wii U
Pikmin 3

Developer Keynotes
Monday June 4 1:00PM PDT, 4:00PM EDT

[pic - click to view]

Crysis 3
Dead Space 3
Battlefield 3: CQ DLC & Premium Service

Monday June 4 3:00PM PDT, 6:00PM EDT

[pic - click to view]

Far Cry 3
Assassin's Creed 3
Rayman Legends

Other Developers to watch for
Square Enix
Hitman: Absolution
Kingdom Hearts: 3D
Tomb Raider
Take 2
Bioshock Infinite
Borderlands 2
Capcom
Devil May Cry
Resident Evil 6
DLC released before game starts development.
Konami
Castlevania: Lord of Shadows 2
Metal Gear Rising: Revengance
Valve
Counter Strike: Global Offensive
DOTA2

Where to watch.
SpikeTV
Xbox Live or Xbox.com (Microsoft, EA, and Ubisoft Conferences only I a.ssume)

[pic - click to view]

E3 2012 - E3 Conference News And Coverage | Gametrailers.com

[pic - click to view]

E3 2012 - Video Games - Electronic Entertainment Expo - IGN

[pic - click to view]

EA at E3 2012

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Sony PlayStation® E3 Expo 2012 - E3 Live Streaming, Press Conference & Coverage, E3 Live Broadcast

[pic - click to view]

Official Site - Nintendo All-Access at E3 2012

Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 06-01-2012 at 02:09 PM..

2591 comments for "The Official E3 2012 Thread"

6 years ago '06        #2
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
posted on the battlefield blog

We’re going to E3 and we’re bringing Close Quarters and Armored k!ll!

Call it E-Triple, Electronic Entertainment Expo or E3. We’re going there, and we’re bringing both Close Quarters and Armored k!ll in playable form!

This is the crew from DICE who are packing right now to bring the best of Battlefield 3 to the LA Convention Center for one week of gaming goodness.

hopefully CQ for ps3 is still coming out on monday..also armored k!ll can't wait to see what that's like
 6 years ago '05        #3
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
Yea I played CQ at PAX and it felt great so hopefully 360 gets it by the 12th. Wondering how early Premium members will get it. If they say Premium 360 owners get it next week I'm on it.
 6 years ago '05        #4
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3653 3653
Armored k!ll is going to be monstrous.
 6 years ago '05        #5
space
space
Can't wait for more Metal Gear Rising. Also looking forward to seeing Halo 4, Forza, Gears, and Crysis 3(along with others). Im still putting a ban on all things Bioshock Infinite outside of info(that doesn't include spoilers). Ive seen enough of that game, just give it to me already.
 6 years ago '05        #6
space
space
Microsoft has Capcom, Square, Ubisoft, THQ and others listed under their press conference. So i imagine you can expect some of the heavy hitters multiplat wise to be shown threw their conference. Like Capcom, who's probably going to show DMC and are rumored to be working on Darkstalkers 4(wouldn't call this heavy hitter but it has its base that includes me lol) which is also rumored to be unveiled at E3(not that it will be or exist).

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 06-01-2012 at 09:43 PM..
 06-01-2012, 09:57 PM         #7
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nintendo is the only conference that i am super hyped for, interested in sonys conference mostly for Vita stuff but pretty much have 0 interest in microsofts, i have 0 interest in halo, forza, gears or kinect.

For the love of god MS give me something new to fu*king play, you are k!lling it with indie/XBLA games now fu*king k!ll it with new IPS, i don't fu*king want Halo 932 or Gears 46 or forza 36.. My 360 literally has like 9 layers of dust on it.
 6 years ago '05        #8
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
Yea I'm actually hyped about the Wii U the most and the handhelds. I actually want a new Dragon Quest to get announced. Especially a DQ Monster Joker 3 or something.
 6 years ago '05        #9
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
I can't wait for E3 this year...
 6 years ago '11        #10
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
I'm going to speak for all of BX and say Why the fu*k is Nintendo even bothering to show up? That gimmicky a.ss console no REAL gamers that reside in BX even plays it. The graphics gonna suck and the games are a thing of the past. Plummers jumping on turtle shells?! GTFOH I'm all about graphics! Thats the only thing that matters fu*k fun games! Like everybody in BX I'll take high powered graphics over fun any day. We buy games not because they're fun but because it looks dope
 6 years ago '11        #11
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 IronMaiden said:
Nintendo is the only conference that i am super hyped for, interested in sonys conference mostly for Vita stuff but pretty much have 0 interest in microsofts, i have 0 interest in halo, forza, gears or kinect.

For the love of god MS give me something new to fu*king play, you are k!lling it with indie/XBLA games now fu*king k!ll it with new IPS, i don't fu*king want Halo 932 or Gears 46 or forza 36.. My 360 literally has like 9 layers of dust on it.
Stop talking about 360 like that! What the hell is wrong with you? The fact that your 360 has that many layers of dust is your fault dont blame it on MS its NEVER there fault. So stop complaining about it and buy 1 of the HALO games. This dude clearly has no idea what it means to be a REAL GAMER. All real gamers have a 360 thats NOT collecting dust.
 06-02-2012, 09:00 PM         #12
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Super Sony Bros
 6 years ago '06        #13
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
nothing looks interesting too me IMO.
 06-02-2012, 09:14 PM         #14
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PG-13 said:
nothing looks interesting too me IMO.
wats ur GT bro??
 6 years ago '11        #15
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Se7en said:
All I care about is info on Halo 4 and everyone saying how much of a flop Super Sony Bros will be
 6 years ago '12        #16
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,773 | Props total: 22160 22160
By the way, Rockstar will be there. It will be with one of the big 3.
 06-02-2012, 10:26 PM         #17
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominationCM said:
Stop talking about 360 like that! What the hell is wrong with you? The fact that your 360 has that many layers of dust is your fault dont blame it on MS its NEVER there fault. So stop complaining about it and buy 1 of the HALO games. This dude clearly has no idea what it means to be a REAL GAMER. All real gamers have a 360 thats NOT collecting dust.
LOLWUT

I don't know what it means to be a real gamer because 360 offers 0 exclusives that interest me? why would i play inferior third party titles on a console? 360 has nothing right now that interest me, i don't give a fu*king sh*t about FPS games let alone generic sequels.

remove MS's c*ck from your mouth, i love the indie stuff MS does but they offer no new IPS, just sequels of sh*tty games. At least Sony dared to be different by bringing out a handful of new IPS this generation as where MS brought 1.

DominationCM said:
Xeno, Last Story, Mario Galaxy 1+2, Kirby, DK, Metroid Prime, Dawn are all great games.

I love how you keep throwing out the term gamer yet harp on graphics, you aren't a gamer you are a 360 fanboy, you are the cliche dude bro "gamer". p!ss off. At least nintendo and their gimmicky console put out GOOD games and took a chance with JRPGs and innovated unlike your beloved 360 and the sh*tty kinect.

Last edited by IronMaiden; 06-02-2012 at 10:31 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #18
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 IronMaiden said:
LOLWUT

I don't know what it means to be a real gamer because 360 offers 0 exclusives that interest me? why would i play inferior third party titles on a console? 360 has nothing right now that interest me, i don't give a fu*king sh*t about FPS games let alone generic sequels.

remove MS's c*ck from your mouth, i love the indie stuff MS does but they offer no new IPS, just sequels of sh*tty games. At least Sony dared to be different by bringing out a handful of new IPS this generation as where MS brought 1.
Is this opposite day or something!? What's going on!?
 06-02-2012, 10:33 PM         #19
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
Is this opposite day or something!? What's going on!?
Did you think for a second i was a 360 fan? i enjoy the XBLA stuff but MS has gave me nothing in terms of AAA exclusivity. They brought Alan Wake which came to PC.

I don't give a fu*k about gears, halo or forza, i don't give a fu*k about kinect and third party titles? i have a gaming PC for that. Only game that hit this year that exclusive worth owning was Trials EVO. I haven't gave a sh*t about MS for years and i never will unless they actually take chances and bring out new IPS. I am tired of halo and gears i don't want to play Halo 95 or Gears 13 i want to play NEW games. Take a fu*king chance.

At least with Sony they took a chance on Uncharted, Infamous, LBP, Mod Nation, Journey, Flower, Nino Kuni etc. etc.

What did MS take chances with? other then Braid which went multi-plat and Limbo? nothing.. they gave us 1 new IP and then focused on third party, kinect and halo..

Last edited by IronMaiden; 06-02-2012 at 10:35 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #20
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,737 | Props total: 1136 1136

[video - click to view]

A vid I made about E3 for those who aint trying to read
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy