Mack Maine Explains Lil Wayne's OKC Thunder Ticket Snub

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-01-2012, 09:38 PM         #81
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigscore said:
Like...How could he even fu*k with this tramp seriously after Kenyon Martin AND Bynum was fu*kin her???

bluedawgalex said:
okc is lyin...that n*gga fu*ked trina so now they dont let that n*gga in the arena...harden asked for him to not be in the arena.. he did the same here in LA.. harden takes an L for simpin on a known ho like trina
 6 years ago '10        #83
mpthechamp 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$74 | Props total: 135 135
 srikarr12 said:
He was at the Heat game yesterday, stop talking outta yo a.ss son.

He always supports hornets and the saints because they are his hometown. He was riding for packers and lakers at least 10yrs ago from what i can remember in music vids etc.

He only started fking with heat until he moved to Miami, is it that such a bad thing?
I feel you on that. I know people who travel just to see high school and college kids play just because they like sports. People k!ll me with that that's not your team stuff. Can people just not like that persons game?

Wayne just has more money and can do it on a larger scale and because he's an entertainer has access to the players because they cross paths at other places. I promise there are other millionaires traveling to see other teams every game they just go unnoticed because they are not in that light.
 6 years ago '05        #84
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,081 | Props total: 979 979

[pic - click to view]

06-02-2012, 09:36 AM         #86
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buck1623 said:
were all these clipper fans come from?
There was no such thing 5 years ago
 06-02-2012, 09:44 AM         #87
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deniro732 said:
but the real reason is because okc doesn't tolerate fake bloods/homo thugs/men who dress in womens clothing/wack rappers @ their games
To back this up, they do have a sign on the arena that says "No Homo Thugs"

[pic - click to view]

PS if you google "Homo Thug" to put a funny picture with your post, make sure to turn Google SafeSearch ON
 6 years ago '05        #88
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 598 598
 eCity 420 said:
Just shows how stupid ppl in okc are.. why wud u want him walkn thru like he aint some multi plat rapper.. the fu*k

Dumb a.ss honkys jst didnt want any blacks court side i promise u.
 6 years ago '11        #89
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,309 | Props total: 4583 4583
 tonystarks21 said:
wtf i would go to every basketball game if i had the opportunity man
Yeah. I would probably be a bandwagon fan like weezy, especially since all my favorite players are on different teams
 6 years ago '05        #90
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
 Perplexity said:

[pic - click to view]

ohhhh woulda been PHAT if this guy here was sitting courtside of that same game and started dropping pics on twitter lol (in yo face!)
 06-02-2012, 12:11 PM         #91
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OKC need to get with the times, country a.ss n*ggas, at them acting like wayne is pusha t and can walk through regular doors cause nobody will know who dude is
 6 years ago '05        #92
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 srikarr12 said:
Only on boxden where going to NBA games makes you a bandwagoner, unless you follow a strict diet of stanning for one team and sh*tting on the other 29 teams out there.
Thats what REAL fans do......ride with they team and fu*k everyone else............fair weather-rookie fans ......I dont know what to do with them
 6 years ago '05        #93
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 Kid Cunner said:
Yall always taking sh*t so serious around here. The concept is simple. He was a huge Kobe and Brett Favre fan when he was younger, thus the Lakers and Packers were his favorite teams. You can do your research back to the past, he's always rooted for them. Now being from New Orlenas, you don't have to be a diehard fan of the home teams, but you can still root for them when they aren't playing your favorite team. Is that really that bad? You can't support the teams of the city you are from, while still having favorite teams outside the city? Same goes for the Heat, Miami was a second home, he lives there now. Is it such a bad thing to support the team of the city you live in? If you ask him straight up he'll tell you Lakers and Packers over any team, but he has ties to his hometown and the town he lives in, it's really not bandwagoning to support those teams at all. He roots for the Packers over the Saints when they play, just like he roots for the Lakers over the Heat when they play. sh*t if I moved to Boston right now, I'd support the Celtics...why not? I can live there, attend games, and root them on with everybody else in the city. That doesn't mean they take priority over my favorite team tho. Lighten up.

Yes....it IS wrong.....not sure who goes besides those guidelines.......

You dont root for 'the team where you are from' or 'Im going to root for ______ because my thrird cousin plays for them'.........AND your team........kind of fu*kery is that?

Im from PA......I hate the Steelers with a passion

I guess its more of a case of me be an old school-legendary- hard core fan........Im new to all this multiple team cheering.....and I certainly dont pull for a team cause I respect a player on that squad
 6 years ago '05        #94
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 676 676
no, them n*ggas wanted to be treated like stars.. y'all just rappers n*gga, you gotta get in like everyone else.. how many ppl in okc you think checkin for lil wayne? I'd see if it were Jay-Z or Kanye... lol Wayne's music has been trash since 08... n*gga pay up and take the 2nd row... loyal OKC fans shouldn't have to give their seats up for you bi*ch n*gga... coming from a n*gga from louisiana...

shout out to OKC for treating that n*gga like he is a normal fu*kin citizen...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy