most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-01-2012, 04:38 PM         #61
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jlandryst said:
Ill leave this here....

I am a saints fan, oh yeah we marchin out
Like were a saints band, I play the organs now-Lil wayne 'Walk it Out'

I Used To Have The Starter Jacket With The Logo
And The Hat, Me Myself Had The No
That's The Saints n*gga-Lil Wayne 'La La La'

"As a Packer fan, it's been pretty good so far. Aaron Rodgers has been wonderful, man. He's handled everything, and way more than just the football part."
"Besides the Packers, my favorite teams are the Red Sox, the Lakers and the Boston Bruins."
what a f*ggot
 6 years ago '04        #62
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,136 | Props total: 4527 4527
"We're not no prima donnas, but that's just common sense, for our safety and the safety of your building," the Billionaire Minds rapper said. "We were basically just tryin' to take our brother to the game."

we he said "we're not no prima donnas" i think he meant he is not a prima donna, he being wayne. i dont think its anybody gonna go out they way to greet mack maine. plus if i seen him on the street id prolly confuse him for birdman and just keep it moving anyway lol
 6 years ago '08        #63
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Good! We don't want this f*ggot anywhere near the court side.....Whoever wins the series, I have no doubt in my mind that he'll claim he was a fan of them all along
 6 years ago '10        #64
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
Threads like this are the reason why so many posters start their own threads asking why y'all bandwagon

When you have to tell your life story or someone else's life story on why they root for a team not in their area then you already lost.
 6 years ago '06        #65
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
okc heard carter 4 and said nah don't let that n*gga in
 6 years ago '11        #66
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
 2totimes said:
"We're not no prima donnas, but that's just common sense, for our safety and the safety of your building," the Billionaire Minds rapper said. "We were basically just tryin' to take our brother to the game."

we he said "we're not no prima donnas" i think he meant he is not a prima donna, he being wayne. i dont think its anybody gonna go out they way to greet mack maine. plus if i seen him on the street id prolly confuse him for birdman and just keep it moving anyway lol

He just used a double negative . He negated himself implying they are Prima Donnas

6 years ago '11        #67
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,569 | Props total: 9488 9488
 Obonga said:
he been rooting for lakers on songs since 2002
only since 2002 huh, I wonder why he started rooting for them

b_ee_z said:
some people are more privileged to move to a different city in their lifetime. maybe not you, but I've moved several times. Why can I not root for the Giants and the Falcons??
I have moved, but having 2 teams in the same sport? and wayne got 3+ in basketball you can do whatever you want, your still going to get laughed at. In your mind if you've lived somewhere you can add that team to your list Anyone in a military family got some good a.ss odds.

Agentzer0oo0 said:
Threads like this are the reason why so many posters start their own threads asking why y'all bandwagon

When you have to tell your life story or someone else's life story on why they root for a team not in their area then you already lost.
that's what I'm saying, first of all him just being a lakers fan is bandwagon, not to mention the multiple teams in one sport.
 6 years ago '04        #68
whiskey787 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 5 5
good for OKC, wayne is just upset because he is used to having special celebrity status. He gets treated like a normal person for once and it's a news stroy
 6 years ago '05        #69
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 6 years ago '07        #70
RyDezzy 
space
space
$428 | Props total: 9 9
 jlandryst said:
Ill leave this here....

I am a saints fan, oh yeah we marchin out
Like were a saints band, I play the organs now-Lil wayne 'Walk it Out'

I Used To Have The Starter Jacket With The Logo
And The Hat, Me Myself Had The No
That's The Saints n*gga-Lil Wayne 'La La La'

"As a Packer fan, it's been pretty good so far. Aaron Rodgers has been wonderful, man. He's handled everything, and way more than just the football part."
"Besides the Packers, my favorite teams are the Red Sox, the Lakers and the Boston Bruins."

wonder how many people are gonna look over this or try to explain it
 6 years ago '04        #71
whiskey787 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 5 5
don't forget

First This...

[pic - click to view]

Then This....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #72
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
good, wait in line, pay like everyone else. you are not more special than everyone else
 6 years ago '09        #73
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,837 | Props total: 17947 17947

Whatever Mane....
 6 years ago '04        #74
buck1623 
space
space
space
$992 | Props total: 362 362

Dumb a.ss bx niccas.... really acting like they dont know what a bandwagoner is. Weezy clearly is, 2002 he became a lakers fan after they won 3chips. Nicca a packers fan, saints fan, and heat fan

He only a fan of good teams and only when they winning.

Nobody randomly becomes fans of bad teams, remember back in 06-07 how many random cav fans there was, bx needs a were are they now thread... were all these clipper fans come from?

weezy not a bandwagon for wanting to go to the game for the record...

he a bandwagon for liking 5teams in 2 sports and their all championship caliaber. Were was the saints love when they was 6-10?
 6 years ago '04        #75
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
okc is lyin...that n*gga fu*ked trina so now they dont let that n*gga in the arena...harden asked for him to not be in the arena.. he did the same here in LA.. harden takes an L for simpin on a known ho like trina
 6 years ago '09        #76
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,837 | Props total: 17947 17947
 bluedawgalex said:
okc is lyin...that n*gga fu*ked trina so now they dont let that n*gga in the arena...harden asked for him to not be in the arena.. he did the same here in LA.. harden takes an L for simpin on a known ho like trina
Like...How could he even fu*k with this tramp seriously after Kenyon Martin AND Bynum was fu*kin her???

Last edited by bigscore; 06-01-2012 at 08:23 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #77
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,872 | Props total: 13666 13666
 bluedawgalex said:
simp>fairy

yean said much
 6 years ago '11        #78
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #79
coolhandluc 
space
space
space
$300 | Props total: 1 1
this goes to prove that no matter how rich or famous you are: YOU STILL A NI**A. This would've never happened to Garth Brooks.
 06-01-2012, 09:36 PM         #80
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
Wayne was always a Lakers fan, dude even made a song for Kobe...he was never an Heat/Spurs/Thunder fan, he just love to watch basketball, i'd do the same sh*t if u asked me, whatelse is there to do?
 srikarr12 said:
Only on boxden where going to NBA games makes you a bandwagoner, unless you follow a strict diet of stanning for one team and sh*tting on the other 29 teams out there.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy