most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
9 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,296 | Props total: 12684 12684
OKC ain't down for ya

that was just straight up wrong but hey as he said it work out for him...NOW if you go to the SPURS arena and they deny you well we have a problem.
 6 years ago '11        #22
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 whothebestmc said:
is that a serious question? Right there in this post you mentioned 5 teams for 2 sports and you are asking if that is a bad thing when you said he wasn't bandwagon? I'm confused as to how you are even defending it, when it's pretty blatant bandwagon that you are citing.
Yall always taking sh*t so serious around here. The concept is simple. He was a huge Kobe and Brett Favre fan when he was younger, thus the Lakers and Packers were his favorite teams. You can do your research back to the past, he's always rooted for them. Now being from New Orlenas, you don't have to be a diehard fan of the home teams, but you can still root for them when they aren't playing your favorite team. Is that really that bad? You can't support the teams of the city you are from, while still having favorite teams outside the city? Same goes for the Heat, Miami was a second home, he lives there now. Is it such a bad thing to support the team of the city you live in? If you ask him straight up he'll tell you Lakers and Packers over any team, but he has ties to his hometown and the town he lives in, it's really not bandwagoning to support those teams at all. He roots for the Packers over the Saints when they play, just like he roots for the Lakers over the Heat when they play. sh*t if I moved to Boston right now, I'd support the Celtics...why not? I can live there, attend games, and root them on with everybody else in the city. That doesn't mean they take priority over my favorite team tho. Lighten up.
 6 years ago '08        #23
srikarr12 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 Kid Cunner said:
Yall always taking sh*t so serious around here. The concept is simple. He was a huge Kobe and Brett Favre fan when he was younger, thus the Lakers and Packers were his favorite teams. You can do your research back to the past, he's always rooted for them. Now being from New Orlenas, you don't have to be a diehard fan of the home teams, but you can still root for them when they aren't playing your favorite team. Is that really that bad? You can't support the teams of the city you are from, while still having favorite teams outside the city? Same goes for the Heat, Miami was a second home, he lives there now. Is it such a bad thing to support the team of the city you live in? If you ask him straight up he'll tell you Lakers and Packers over any team, but he has ties to his hometown and the town he lives in, it's really not bandwagoning to support those teams at all. He roots for the Packers over the Saints when they play, just like he roots for the Lakers over the Heat when they play. sh*t if I moved to Boston right now, I'd support the Celtics...why not? I can live there, attend games, and root them on with everybody else in the city. That doesn't mean they take priority over my favorite team tho. Lighten up.
Leave em alone man.

If they had the common sense, they wouldnt spewing bs in the first place.
 6 years ago '11        #24
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,600 | Props total: 9495 9495
 Kid Cunner said:
Alright you are right kid cunner I didn't mean to offend you, you should be allowed to be fans of multiple teams in the same sport, you should be allowed to root for a team that isn't your home team. You should be allowed to just root for any team if you ever lived there. Anybody in a military family's team would win the championship ever year rooting for 14 teams. all hail lil wayne and his many favorite teams, his music is just as good as his fanhood in sports.

He copied snoop's swag of liking every team in the entire league though.

"I am a saints fan" - lil wayne
 6 years ago '04        #25
~:Frank White:~ 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,766 | Props total: 136 136
They was scared of the public.....
 6 years ago '04        #26
~:Frank White:~ 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,766 | Props total: 136 136
 eCity 420 said:
Just shows how stupid ppl in okc are.. why wud u want him walkn thru like he aint some multi plat rapper.. the fu*k

Dumb a.ss honkys jst didnt want any blacks court side i promise u.
I use to work in the staple center and great western forum....only people the crowd go crazy for is the players...not no damn rapper, singer or actors.....trust me I seen stars walk out the front door with thee crowd....
 6 years ago '04        #27
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,067 | Props total: 4846 4846
I can't call going to sports games ...no matter the team bandwagon ...now if he saying all those teams are his
Favorie teams then u can call it that....but going to a heat game when u stay n miami doesn't really mean anything
 6 years ago '04        #28
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,067 | Props total: 4846 4846
So u should root for a team just kus u stay in that city wtf... the players on the team ain't from the city ...and these teams ain't loyal to fans trading away stars and fan favorites ....I don't think its wrong to like the way certain teams ball or players no matter what city they playing for
 6 years ago '08        #29
Da_Crew2k9 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$3,008 | Props total: 2434 2434
 KrugeR said:
n*gga okc sh*t stay sold out they don't need weezy in the front row
 6 years ago '04        #30
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,764 | Props total: 13143 13143
Those white people wouldn't even know who he is anyway

Even the ones that do, they wouldn't cause pandemonium
 06-01-2012, 07:09 AM         #31
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 srikarr12 said:
Only on boxden where going to NBA games makes you a bandwagoner, unless you follow a strict diet of stanning for one team and sh*tting on the other 29 teams out there.
 6 years ago '07        #32
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,978 | Props total: 5904 5904
These n*ggaz better worry about Pusha T not Duncan and Durant
 6 years ago '06        #33
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4832 4832
not a d!ckrider he just likes who he likes I'm from Memphis and I'm a maverick's fan but I still fu*ks wit the grizzlies cause they the home team in football I'm a cowboys fan but I fu*ks with the titans so its no rule ur favorite team gotta be ur home team
 6 years ago '08        #34
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
MTO called this sh*t....
 6 years ago '11        #35
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
@ The Rules & Regulations To Root For Sports Teams.

Last edited by Loso Luciano24; 06-01-2012 at 09:58 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #36
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 UF4Soldier said:
So u should root for a team just kus u stay in that city wtf... the players on the team ain't from the city ...and these teams ain't loyal to fans trading away stars and fan favorites ....I don't think its wrong to like the way certain teams ball or players no matter what city they playing for
 06-01-2012, 09:26 AM         #37
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whothebestmc said:
he was rooting for the heat until lebron/wade didn't give him high fives like jay z, he used to be a hornet fan I'm pretty sure. Don't even try to deny the blatant bandwagon hopping he does in the nfl. Not to mention he's from NO and he's a lakers fan to begin with...
Lets not forget him and Birdman supposedly betting the Heat would win in the finals last year, but then partying with Dirk/Mark Cuban after the game

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #38
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,461 | Props total: 1455 1455
o and here i thought it was because james harden was dating his ex, who supposedly kissed wayne like last week. but what do i know?
 6 years ago '04        #39
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
some of these celebs sense of entitlement is disgusting.
 06-01-2012, 10:49 AM         #40
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mack explained that he and Weezy were just concerned about their safety and the safety of the fans. It's hard to imagine that the multiplatinum superstar could just slip in and out of an arena unnoticed. "We're not no prima donnas, but that's just common sense, for our safety and the safety of your building,"

mack maine a weed carrier, he always talk like he got talent....bleek # 2 just need to be happy he know the midget
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy