Top 10 Inside Linebackers

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
61 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
samcelly19 10 heat pts10
space
space
$860 | Props total: 2 2
 Yinz N Burgh said:
He just is. He's not a game changer or anything he just does his job which is get garbage tackles and he's really good at it.

As much as I hate Ray Lewis but Ray Lewis in his prime >>>. Urlacher >>>>. Those guys actually made game changing plays. Patrick Willis is a over-hyped London Fletcher and he's worse then Fletcher in coverage.

James Farrior > Patrick Willis. It's not even arguable if you compare their stats. a.ssuming Patrick Willis could even play for 16 seasons. He already missed 6-7 games in his 6th season due to injury.

I just don't get the hype around him. I've been saying this for the last 2-3 years.

6 years ago '07        #82
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,737 | Props total: 1136 1136
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:

when your favorite linebacker is doing sht this to end a game holla @ me

[pic - click to view]

WORD I remember that sh*t I stood up and clapped n sh*t. Probably yelled too.

Thank you based Ray Lewis
 6 years ago '11        #83
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 ThaReapa420 said:
Typical half retarded Falcons fan...I need to move out of Atlanta ASAP...

But the bi*ches here
are you saying Spoon will not only move inside, but be a top 10 LB there???
 6 years ago '11        #84
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,578 | Props total: 6480 6480
Ray Ray shor shor
 6 years ago '06        #85
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 Nothavingit said:
WORD I remember that sh*t I stood up and clapped n sh*t. Probably yelled too.

Thank you based Ray Lewis
what don't you get that it has nothing to do with how badass Ray is (because he IS in fact a badass)...any backer would have made that play haha
 06-02-2012, 12:34 AM         #86
KillahhCamm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lewis Da Don and Cushin
 06-02-2012, 12:44 AM         #87
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
what don't you get that it has nothing to do with how badass Ray is (because he IS in fact a badass)...any backer would have made that play haha
GOATs make it look easy don't they
 6 years ago '09        #88
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 daffysm said:
yea i bet you coulda came in off your couch and tackled rivers before he even handed it off.

its called film study and play recognition.

[video - click to view]

the thing is none of these guys mentioned in that list will never be able to be mentioned in the same breath as ray
 6 years ago '06        #89
thaflawless1 
space
space
space
$1,159 | Props total: 0 0
this isn't an ALL TIME great list ... it's as of right now ... and ray isn't that good anymore ... simple as that ...

is he an all time great , no question ... but as of right now ... no
 6 years ago '11        #90
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 ThaReapa420 said:
Yes...as a long time fan of Spoon and his game I can say that I wholeheartedly believe that
His best abilities is shooting to the ball carrier untouched and pass coverage. Maybe you don't understand primary 4-3 LB a.ssignments but the mike needs to take on blockers, play containment, and generally needs to out-muscle mothafu*kas. Spoon doesn't do any of these things well in the NFL. Maybe he did it well in college, I don't pay too much attention there, but as a pro he has trouble breaking blocks, if he doesn't bust the ball carrier he isn't going to funnel him inside(which is why Dunta always making a play against the run on the outside), and he ain't big enough to out-muscle anybody. Hell, his best plays we're when he had a b line on a player and can shoot a gap opened by Nic and Lofton. He's a prototypical will.

Last edited by wjcorner; 06-02-2012 at 01:01 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #91
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 thaflawless1 said:
this isn't an ALL TIME great list ... it's as of right now ... and ray isn't that good anymore ... simple as that ...

LOL ok bud. made the pro bowl and was second team all pro the year before. this year he missed a few games.

gtfoh with that nonsense

guess you didnt tune in to the nfl playoffs at all...

im just saying 8 is kinda low, especially when you are ranked multiple spots behind urlacher

list is a joke

Last edited by ill 800; 06-02-2012 at 01:02 PM..
 06-02-2012, 12:56 PM         #92
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thaflawless1 said:

Exactly. Willis is the best right now. It's baffling that Ray Lewis is still this good even at his old age honestly. That's amazing. He's definitely one of the all-time best LBs of all time, Willis isn't there yet at all, but Ray Lewis is. But with that said, Willis is better than Lewis, right now.

Just because he's not the best in 2012 doesn't mean he's the not the best LBer overall in his career as these guys. Because he is. That dude shouldn't of said, "that good anymore" because he's still very good. But he's lost a step, however he's mentally smarter and quicker, so he's still one of the best LBs in the game in 2012. But compared to everyone in the league now, he's easily the greatest career wise.

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 06-02-2012 at 12:58 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #93
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,409 | Props total: 521 521
welp.. atleast my n*gga sean lee was tied for the most interceptions last year
 6 years ago '09        #94
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
Exactly. Willis is the best right now. It's baffling that Ray Lewis is still this good even at his old age honestly. That's amazing. He's definitely one of the all-time best LBs of all time, Willis isn't there yet at all, but Ray Lewis is. But with that said, Willis is better than Lewis, right now.

Just because he's not the best in 2012 doesn't mean he's the not the best LBer overall in his career as these guys. Because he is. That dude shouldn't of said, "that good anymore" because he's still very good. But he's lost a step, however he's mentally smarter and quicker, so he's still one of the best LBs in the game in 2012. But compared to everyone in the league now, he's easily the greatest career wise.
see i can agree that he maybe better right now, but knowing what i know i look at a situation and say, "who do i want in the game who do i want leading my team". it would be hard for me to start willis, or any of these guys, over ray. BUT, believe me they would be rotating plays especially on pass coverage
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago