EVO 4G LTE Teardown (Battery Is Removable)

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
6420 pageviews
15 comments

Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458
EVO 4G LTE Teardown (Battery Is Removable)

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Javon23; 05-31-2012 at 09:22 PM..

15 comments for "EVO 4G LTE Teardown (Battery Is Removable)"

6 years ago '06        #2
kingkoopa50 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 5 5
Maaaan who's trynna do all that sh*t just to do a hard battery pull. Android is not reliable enough to have a nonremovable battery such as iphone. I'm was excited about the lte but this has gotten me second guessing. Android is bound to freeze at some point and I'd hate to have to file an insurance claim when i could have performed a battery pull to fix an issue myself.
 6 years ago '04        #3
Javon23 265 heat pts265 OP
space
space
i own the phone and as of now this sh*ts on the Iphone's battery life and don't sit here and act like the Iphone absolutely has no problems in regards to locking up and freezing.
 6 years ago '05        #4
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 13769 13769
 kingkoopa50 said:
Maaaan who's trynna do all that sh*t just to do a hard battery pull. Android is not reliable enough to have a nonremovable battery such as iphone. I'm was excited about the lte but this has gotten me second guessing. Android is bound to freeze at some point and I'd hate to have to file an insurance claim when i could have performed a battery pull to fix an issue myself.
 06-01-2012, 04:13 PM         #5
paliknight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingkoopa50 said:
The only reason more Androids freeze up than IPhones is because there's many more Android devices out there. You don't know how many times I've wished that I can pull the battery out of my iPhones.
 06-01-2012, 04:28 PM         #6
okplayboy2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any new drop drop date for this???
 6 years ago '09        #7
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
TBH I don't even think I'm going to root my LTE...without being able to easily pull the battery out there's no way I'd risk it...I mean I guess you could just sit there and wait for the battery to die or something but...no thanks.
 6 years ago '10        #8
JesseE2010 
space
space
space
$29 | Props total: 0 0
are u guys retarted or something u can restart the phone just like a pull of battery they have codes like hold power and home sum thing like that, u guys think the developers of the phone are that stupid not to think that threw smh
 6 years ago '04        #9
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 3607 3607
 okplayboy2001 said:
Any new drop drop date for this???
tomorrow
 6 years ago '04        #10
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,347 | Props total: 2783 2783
 DJ Idol said:
TBH I don't even think I'm going to root my LTE...without being able to easily pull the battery out there's no way I'd risk it...I mean I guess you could just sit there and wait for the battery to die or something but...no thanks.

Most tablet has no removable battery. When my tablet freeze from over clocking too high, that all u have to is hold down power for 5 sec and auto matically go straight to the boot screen just like a battery pull. The main problem is water damage where battery pull is a must
 06-02-2012, 09:39 AM         #11
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Idol said:
Word, that's why I didn't preorder i'm going with the Galaxy S III
 06-02-2012, 09:41 AM         #12
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Most tablet has no removable battery. When my tablet freeze from over clocking too high, that all u have to is hold down power for 5 sec and auto matically go straight to the boot screen just like a battery pull. The main problem is water damage where battery pull is a must
the none battery removable is mainly for us people who root phones
 6 years ago '04        #13
space
space
You never need to pull the battery

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #14
space
space
 Gater said:
If you flash a rom and get stuck in a boot loop and have to get back to CWM
wont happen
again you can get out of a boot loop without a battery pull.
already been confirmed
 6 years ago '05        #15
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 13769 13769
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Auto-reset won't help if your phone is in a bootloop after you rooted.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy