Anthony Davis and his family disappointed with the lottery result

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
y'all dudes can't fu*king read. or do you only read the titles then post?

BX need a age identification so I can ignore some of you.
 6 years ago '04        #62
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
He didnt look too thrilled when they held the interview with him after the hornets were announced with the #1 pick. It look like he was forcing a smile to get through the interview.
 6 years ago '04        #63
JayHovMan 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,990 | Props total: 8 8
 Oh Finesse said:
n*ggas talkin too much about that man unibrow.. fu*k that..

[pic - click to view]

hurts ME just lookin at it

Dem Teeth
 6 years ago '08        #64
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
 money36 said:
He didnt look too thrilled when they held the interview with him after the hornets were announced with the #1 pick. It look like he was forcing a smile to get through the interview.
he should be grateful that the hornets want his scrawny a.ss.

i don't think he'll live up to the hype that he's receiving but i'm not a coach...

we'll see when the season starts.
 6 years ago '11        #65
lefthookright 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,281 | Props total: 2548 2548
I swear n*ggas is semi-retarded!

Tom Benson (Saints owner) purchased the fugging hornets MONTHS AGO. PPL keep saying that david stern owns this team when thats the furthest from the truth. David stern doesnt own the hornets and he never did. The NBA owners(all 32 teams) took over ownership of the hornets when the previous owner relinquished the team. The NBA owners finalize NBA trades (the owners declined the CP3 to lakers trade). They vote on everything.

Benson owned this team since early april. he actually signed the purchasing paperwork in FEBRUARY!!!

Hornets and blazers have 2 of the top 13 picks. not because the lottery was rigged, the hornets get their 2nd pick in the lottery from a trade you idiots. I swear n*ggas is stupid. They think david stern control trades. lol Mark Cuban and the cav's owner are the 2 owners who decided to hate on the lakers and VETO / decline and take back the CP3 to the lakers trade. STERN HAD NO PROBLEM WITH IT. THE OWNERS FORCED THE TRADE TO BE REVERSED. FUK MARK CUBAN
 6 years ago '06        #66
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 989 989
 StreetZ17 said:
In other words.

Anthony Davis is saying... "fu*k Stern, and his rigged lottery system to put me on his team. I wanna play for the Bobcats."

Although, that's only in his mind. We all know he's going to have that fu*k moment when his name is called like Donovan McNabb getting drafted to the Eagles when he said it going on the stage.
Those Philly fans weren't too happy either.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #67
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1774 1774
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
n*gga are you nuts?

a shoe deal under the jordan brand plus the other endorsements jordan would hook him up with
Yu think Jordan has that kind of power? Just cuz they use his name dont mean he's making the power moves, pick up a book.

But This kid is on some other sh*t. I have never heard a #1 pick go on record insinuating he's upset he's playing the hornets, and would have rathered the bobcats. sh*t is nuckin futs!
 6 years ago '04        #68
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 whiskey787 said:
he wants to play with kemba, that would be a great combo
eric gordon > kemba walker
 6 years ago '04        #69
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1774 1774
 Plizaya J said:
eric gordon > kemba walker
maybe now, but compare gordon rookie season to his kemba's first year
 6 years ago '04        #70
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 cold_young_thug said:
maybe now, but compare gordon rookie season to his kemba's first year
gordon's was better, he had 30 point games and even a 40
 6 years ago '10        #71
splurge504 
space
space
$141 | Props total: 5 5
 ghettofied said:
In other words, New Orleans is just a party city and that's it. HAHA, that's pathetic, all these New Orleans people try to take up for their city and people come in here and still admit its just a party city. I'm fu*king

you just salty bc all your sports teams are straight a.ss cheeks

it cool tho, I'll drink one for ya sorrows tonight byyyeeacchhh

6 years ago '05        #72
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 splurge504 said:

I thought our city was sh*tty and we was moving to Seattle???? Once we lost Chris Paul we would lose the team???? When they came in here hating I was like . New Orleans stay winning, they mad LMAO. I expect fu*kery from losers, everytime they hate, reality strike them in there head like a ton of bricks hit them. How did they not think the Hornets would win after Benson broke bread on the team . This aint 2k losers, this business. Business New Orleans BOUT DAT.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 06-01-2012 at 02:03 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #73
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
n*ggas is defending the charlotte bobcats lol thats funny... n*gga charlotte as a bball team and a city is fckin sh*t soup
 6 years ago '10        #74
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
this guy is so overhyped it's ridiculous. he's the black andre kirilinko.. at best.
 6 years ago '05        #75
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
@ dudes on here tryin' to say whats best for Anthony Davis when half you f**ks lives aren't on the right path.
 06-01-2012, 02:53 PM         #76
FADEx AWAY J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eCity 420 said:
I feel it.. he gotta move to new orleans and actually live there..
Id be pissed too...but it is better than being in oklahomo
i see legendisdope made a new name
 6 years ago '04        #77
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,862 | Props total: 8191 8191
 Calamity said:
n*ggas is defending the charlotte bobcats lol thats funny... n*gga charlotte as a bball team and a city is fckin sh*t soup

The Bobcats actually averaged close to 15,000 fans a game this past season, which is amazing when you consider the product they were putting out each night. There were 5 teams that actually had worse attendance as well.

Not many people know this, but in 2008 Bob Johnson laid off the entire Charlotte Bobcats community relations staff. Not exactly a smart move for a struggling franchise trying to build a relationship with a city that was still recovering from the previous piece of sh*t NBA owner (George Shinn).

Jordan reestablished the community relations program & has made a HUGE effort to make the Bobcats a part of the city. Lowering ticket prices will go a LONG way with people in Charlotte & help reestablish the fan base the Hornets used to enjoy in the early 90's.

Oh & I came across this interesting little tidbit:

WBTV-CBS’ Melissa Hankins reported the Bobcats "are doing much better than their peers” in terms of revenue. Fourteen teams "actually saw a decline in ticket sales, but not the Bobcats," as they are "seeing a spike.” Merchandise sales in the team store are up 31% in part because it now sells Jordan’s ”infamous shoes and Nike brand gear”.

And your stupidity is now known as well. Congrats for not knowing sh*t about sports.
 6 years ago '04        #78
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,862 | Props total: 8191 8191
 splurge504 said:

Tarheels got more titles then all your New Orleans teams or Lousiana teams combined
 6 years ago '04        #79
jlandryst 1544 heat pts1544
space
space
$3,704 | Props total: 0 0
 ghettofied said:
The Bobcats actually averaged close to 15,000 fans a game this past season, which is amazing when you consider the product they were putting out each night. There were 5 teams that actually had worse attendance as well.

Not many people know this, but in 2008 Bob Johnson laid off the entire Charlotte Bobcats community relations staff. Not exactly a smart move for a struggling franchise trying to build a relationship with a city that was still recovering from the previous piece of sh*t NBA owner (George Shinn).

Jordan reestablished the community relations program & has made a HUGE effort to make the Bobcats a part of the city. Lowering ticket prices will go a LONG way with people in Charlotte & help reestablish the fan base the Hornets used to enjoy in the early 90's.

Oh & I came across this interesting little tidbit:

WBTV-CBS’ Melissa Hankins reported the Bobcats "are doing much better than their peers” in terms of revenue. Fourteen teams "actually saw a decline in ticket sales, but not the Bobcats," as they are "seeing a spike.” Merchandise sales in the team store are up 31% in part because it now sells Jordan’s ”infamous shoes and Nike brand gear”.

And your stupidity is now known as well. Congrats for not knowing sh*t about sports.

24 Hornets 33 498,618 15,109 88.4 33 16,717 87.9 66 15,913 88.1
25 Bobcats 33 486,984 14,757 77.4 33 16,534 85.5 66 15,645 81.5

almost 15,000 isnt 15,000
 6 years ago '05        #80
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 ghettofied said:
Tarheels got more titles then all your New Orleans teams or Lousiana teams combined
So yall claiming college Championships since yall don't own any pro Championships?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy