The 8 Biggest Reasons Why Everyone Thinks The NBA Fixed The Draft Lottery

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-01-2012, 12:29 AM         #21
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9th ward Bally said:
They could broadcast the balls being bounced and people will still find a way to claim there's a conspiracy
"we can't see all the balls","only one team is in there","there's a special ball...." Fact is, the lottery is done for this year, on to the next.....
But seriously, which one would be worse? The team with the storyline winning the lottery or the same team winning the title?

I'm like this....maybe it was rigged, maybe it wasn't. It's a LOTTERY, meaning you take a gamble; you win some, you lose some. So what if your team didn't win it, take your fu*kin pick and make the best choice for your team......
Perhaps... but seeing some sort of lottery actually taking place > watching that f*ggot with the glasses pull cards out of an envelope
 6 years ago '09        #22
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
: Why don't they just do the draft like the fu*king NFL? Worst team, 1st pick, makes the most sense and gets rid of al these conspiracy theories if it's not true.
 6 years ago '10        #23
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
i think your stupid..

they havent televised the ping pong balls for a long a.ss time...

The nba doesnt own the hornets, they sold it off prior to the draft...

and davis wore a Charlotte hat because his fam wanted him to go to Charlotte to play for hte bobcats..
 6 years ago '05        #24
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 TanstA! said:
If Nets got it, its rigged. - Stern bringing a superstar to Brooklyn

If the Bobcats got it, It's rigged - Stern helping MJ

etc etc..
 ghettofied said:
Stern helping MJ? WE had the worst team of all time. We needed Davis. Not a mediocre to good player. WTF?
lol ghetto they keep saying that stupid sh*t like its on the same level...WE WAS THE WORSE TEAM...You not helping MJ..you helping this sorry a.ss team
 6 years ago '10        #25
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,490 | Props total: 9774 9774
Stern is so out of touch as a commissioner he probably thought we (the consumer) never would suspect a thing. After this year though..

[pic - click to view]

"The jig is up"
 06-01-2012, 02:17 AM         #26
dj_yaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cardeezy17 said:
: Why don't they just do the draft like the fu*king NFL? Worst team, 1st pick, makes the most sense and gets rid of al these conspiracy theories if it's not true.
to avoid teams in a tankin race for #1
 6 years ago '12        #27
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
space
$7,395 | Props total: 10058 10058
the worst team doesn't automatically win the first pick, its a lottery. There was %75 chance Charlotte wouldn't win the first pick. Smh, Nba dont own the hornets any more Tom Benson bought em. But last year was rigged.
 6 years ago '06        #28
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,210 | Props total: 5023 5023
i think Stern promised the new owner a #1 pick
 6 years ago '05        #29
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 2235 2235
I got 1 reason

1. People don't understand probability
 6 years ago '10        #30
splurge504 
space
space
$141 | Props total: 5 5
Now I know all y'all n*ggas know those Lake Summit Lebrons came out recently. Dude was just matching up the gear with that hat.

6 years ago '04        #31
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 NEWENGLANDNEGRO said:
never trust a jew. Of course that sh*t is rigged.
boing.
 6 years ago '12        #32
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,903 | Props total: 2401 2401
 Cardeezy17 said:
it makes no sense why the NBA doesn't grow a pair & do it... i feel like they do this lottery sh*t in order to control the league
 6 years ago '06        #33
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
I'll be honest...

If my ROCKETS won the sh*t, people would have cried foul. "The Pau Trade....Stern paid them back!"
 6 years ago '05        #34
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
1st and 10th pick ..................
 6 years ago '11        #35
lefthookright 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,280 | Props total: 2547 2547
How the fzuck is #7 true? the nba doesnt own the hornets. they owned the hornets for a few months while Tom Benson was getting the paperwork finalized for ownership. #7 makes no sense.

#4 is retarded as hell. A bad team in a bad arena??????(that arena is pretty new)

man these threads are funny as hell. then he brings the saints into this lol. wtf does the saints bounty scandal has to do with the hornets? lmao
 6 years ago '04        #36
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,605 | Props total: 1773 1773
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Why it wasn't rigged

1. You can think of a conspiracy storyline for ANY team who wins.
2. NBA League executives from each team watch the live lottery each year and sign contracts in order to do so.
3. Considering #2, if the draft was rigged, the league would get sued and potentially shut down.
4. The league doesn't own the Hornets, Tom Benson does. The deal is being finalized.
5. The live lottery isn't shown on television anymore because it's boring as sh*t and it ruins the big "unveiling" of finding out who won the draft. The NBA wants ratings for these shows now and they have to build up suspense.
1. I partially agree with you on this.
2. They watch the balls being picked or do they watch the live lottery like we do? not the same thing.
3.If it could never be proven beyond reasonable doubt how would they?
4. If the deal isnt finalized then he isnt the owner yet genius. When they officislly finalize it, is when he'll become the owner.
5. That was your opinion and its irrelevent. People watch balls being picked in the normal lottery every fu*kin week! and it aint like all 32 teams are even in the damn lottery!
6. you lose.
 6 years ago '11        #37
space
space
the 10th pick came via trade. lmao what a retarded azz plot. the hornets didnt get the 10th pick from a lottery ping pong ball. LMAO

the blazers have 2 of the top 13 picks as well. FROM TRADE
 6 years ago '04        #38
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
If the NBA is rigged why does the New York Knickerbockers the team playing in the biggest market in the league suck so fu*king bad
 6 years ago '11        #39
space
space
this isnt the NFL. The nba would be filled with teams tanking on purpose the minute they realize their team wont make the playoffs. So its ok to reward a team for losing on purpose? lol come on get real.
 06-01-2012, 01:34 PM         #40
HtownMike98 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Our lives are already controlled. We are currently being watched. Our entertainment is well orchestrated to hold our attention levels at the max. They trick us into thinking there are republicans and democrats in Washington DC. They make us f!ght each other by over publicizing racial/ religion/ territorial "news topics"

I dont give a crap though. I like my life. Just dont eat my face

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy