50 Not Letting Buck Go No Time Soon "He Lucky I Didnt Kill Him"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-02-2012, 01:42 AM         #101
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Young Buck didn't even start this beef anyways.
Yeah. He did. I have mad love for Buck, but buck called 50 out on stage while 50 was on tour with Yayo in Europe at a regional show. 50 got word of it, it was all over youtube and everyone was aware of Buck talking bad about 50 on stage. Buck let his local weed carriers and followers get into his head, talking about "Why is 50 on tour, and you are down here? Why has it been 5 years since your album?" and called 50 out. 50 had buck stay home and do tours regionally while he was working on his 2nd album in the studio, and setting up G Unit South, signing Tha outlawz and C Bo for his own G Unit imprint.

If you really don't think Buck started this beef, and 50 just kicked him to the curb for no reason, you have no idea what actually happened. I was covering Buck for local media, and when the concert footage surfaced of Buck talking slick about 50 surfaced, we all knew it was going to be a big deal. Did 50 follow with disproportionate response? Of course. 50 destroyed his career over some sh*t buck said in public.

Clearly you are just seeing the music side of things - the diss tracks and leaked calls and statements came AFTER Buck talked sh*t about 50 on stage publicly. If I go out in public and say nobody should fu*k with my boss, and I get fired and lose a reference - that is on me. Buck started the sh*t, believe me when I say this - it is a matter of public record. 50 did not just up and destroy this guys whole future out of nowhere.
 06-02-2012, 01:51 AM         #102
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
Buck should've saved his money , and made smarter investments , and then maybe he wouldn't be broke, and he should've paid his taxes , and then he would not have had to go to 50 to get his own responsibilities taken care of by another man.
for what its worth, Buck was going to have everything he owned except his house go up for auction - I saw the entire property list - platinum plaques and all. Buck put a second lien on his mansion to save dumb sh*t like a "gold colored chain" (I kid you not because I thought about bidding on a gold colored chain just to get some of his sh*t on the cheap)

Buck bragged about it on twitter, that his stuff was not going up for auction, but by doing so he put his real estate in jeopardy - something he could have sold or at least rented out to bring in a revenue stream - in order to save his personal bullsh*t.

So now his EQUITY has been seized by the IRS for pennies on the dollar so he could keep his trinkets and gold colored chains and everything else. I have love for buck as an artist, and I never fu*ked with 50 musically, but Buck did this to himself through a series of bad business decisions and emotional missteps.

Buck should have sold all his belongings at auction while his popularity was still high, kept his mansion, rented it out, and lived modestly off of that. Instead he decided to keep his toys and lose his mansion to the IRS. This is because of 50 how?
 06-02-2012, 01:57 AM         #103
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To reiterate ; Buck is broke because of bad financial decisions both before and after the split with 50, which once again, happened due to bad decisions on his part. Buck dissed 50 on stage at a show first, while 50 was in Europe, because he thought 50 would not get wind of it.... But in this age of YouTube and transparency , of course 50 found out quickly and destroyed him. Buck could have saved his house, but decided to keep his platinum awards and chains and dumb sh*t.

I have mad love for buck, but he did this to himself every step of the way. People need to understand the concepts of personal responsibility and accountability before they pass judgement on what 50 did to buck.

I will always fu*k with Buck musically, and I can't even think of a 50 cent album I even paid for (I think it was either the How To Rob single, or Gangstaz Roll with Mobb Deep), but he did this to himself. Take this as the words of a more than averagely informed fan working in the media who watched this unfold right before him...

Last edited by KrugeR; 06-02-2012 at 02:00 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #104
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,380 | Props total: 484 484
 KrugeR said:
To reiterate ; Buck is broke because of bad financial decisions both before and after the split with 50, which once again, happened due to bad decisions on his part. Buck dissed 50 on stage at a show first, while 50 was in Europe, because he thought 50 would not get wind of it.... But in this age of YouTube and transparency , of course 50 found out quickly and destroyed him. Buck could have saved his house, but decided to keep his platinum awards and chains and dumb sh*t.
ok buck said wat he had to say on stage... (tho he could have waited)
but if i aint had a album in 5yrs and i proly been contacting you to ask why.
seriously wat do you think is gone happen ? idc if you touring & you my boss...

now that dont mean i hate you but i need respect as a man just like you do...
buck knew 50 would get wind of it... youtube & internet cmon now.. he wanted him too...
he wasnt doin it for nothin... he proly just went at it the wrong way...

but wat trips me out... when 50 does learn about it he didnt do anything then...
i heard numerous of radio convos buck was sayin him at 50 good.. they str8...
50 had even went about to put out sum more disses on ppl...
buck was still ridin for him... thats truth...

the turn of events was 50 proly started blackballin buck on the low and buck knew...
it was jus how long would buck stay on the low & it wasnt too long...
thats when they disses came and taoed convos blah blah..

im all about showin sumbody you fu*ked up big time but 50 be pushin that sh*t too far...

off subject... if i was jadakiss i wouldnt be coo with 50. for wat ? he started that sh*t...
50 gets hate cause he does disrespectful sh*t all the time...
ppl respect his hustle not him...
 6 years ago '04        #105
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 205 205
 tupacnasfan said:
Co-Sign.

5-0's just like fat hoe & Diddy, at least those two got their karma, 5-0 needs to get his.
3 posts in a row... You sound like young buck did 50 take away your money too... If not keep it movin and quit hating on someone you will never meet.
 6 years ago '10        #106
Mosthated 81 100 heat pts100
space
space
$1,394 | Props total: 538 538
this tupacnasfan needs to stfu forreal real hater right here
 6 years ago '04        #107
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 205 205
 KrugeR said:
for what its worth, Buck was going to have everything he owned except his house go up for auction - I saw the entire property list - platinum plaques and all. Buck put a second lien on his mansion to save dumb sh*t like a "gold colored chain" (I kid you not because I thought about bidding on a gold colored chain just to get some of his sh*t on the cheap)

Buck bragged about it on twitter, that his stuff was not going up for auction, but by doing so he put his real estate in jeopardy - something he could have sold or at least rented out to bring in a revenue stream - in order to save his personal bullsh*t.

So now his EQUITY has been seized by the IRS for pennies on the dollar so he could keep his trinkets and gold colored chains and everything else. I have love for buck as an artist, and I never fu*ked with 50 musically, but Buck did this to himself through a series of bad business decisions and emotional missteps.

Buck should have sold all his belongings at auction while his popularity was still high, kept his mansion, rented it out, and lived modestly off of that. Instead he decided to keep his toys and lose his mansion to the IRS. This is because of 50 how?
This and the post you posted right before gives me hope that not everyone on bx is an idiot... Spot on with valid points. People in here saying 50 is ruthless and buck has no blame. The facts are that buck did it to himself like you stated.
 6 years ago '05        #108
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 745 745
 KrugeR said:
Yeah. He did. I have mad love for Buck, but buck called 50 out on stage while 50 was on tour with Yayo in Europe at a regional show. 50 got word of it, it was all over youtube and everyone was aware of Buck talking bad about 50 on stage. Buck let his local weed carriers and followers get into his head, talking about "Why is 50 on tour, and you are down here? Why has it been 5 years since your album?" and called 50 out. 50 had buck stay home and do tours regionally while he was working on his 2nd album in the studio, and setting up G Unit South, signing Tha outlawz and C Bo for his own G Unit imprint.

If you really don't think Buck started this beef, and 50 just kicked him to the curb for no reason, you have no idea what actually happened. I was covering Buck for local media, and when the concert footage surfaced of Buck talking slick about 50 surfaced, we all knew it was going to be a big deal. Did 50 follow with disproportionate response? Of course. 50 destroyed his career over some sh*t buck said in public.

Clearly you are just seeing the music side of things - the diss tracks and leaked calls and statements came AFTER Buck talked sh*t about 50 on stage publicly. If I go out in public and say nobody should fu*k with my boss, and I get fired and lose a reference - that is on me. Buck started the sh*t, believe me when I say this - it is a matter of public record. 50 did not just up and destroy this guys whole future out of nowhere.
Some background, some people seem to forget some things or are just not aware of some the stuff that happened before Buck started dissing G-Unit, Buck aint entirely to blame for ending up dissing 50. Buck helped to also create the G-unit brand to the general public, as well as 50 and Banks.

TIMELINE - start before he got kicked out - not full but marjority
__________________________________________________ ____________________________
As we reported yesterday, a new G-Unit mixtape is set to drop next Monday (Feb. 4) but one member seems to be missing. "Return of the Bodysnatchers Vol 1" will be available free on 50's website, Thisis50.com, but the cover only features 50 Cent, Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks, no Young Buck.

Buck was recently in Phoenix, AZ where he commented on the local radio station, stating the following, \"It make me feel like 'What's going on?' when you see a video, everybody's there, and no Buck," he said. "Or you see your man moving overseas on tour with the camp, G-Unit. Or you go to ThisIs50.com and you see G-Unit pictures that's there without Buck's face. And then there's no communication, so I don't really understand why a lot of things is what it is. I don't have time to figure out why. So I'm just moving on, getting my money, man. With all respect to 50 Cent,

Buck did say that he is still riding for G-Unit by saying "The communication between me and 50, it just ain't how it used to be," " if that call comes for me to work ... I'm still there. But at this point my focus is Cashville Records. I feel like 50's doing what he gotta do, he's more focused on 50, and Buck gotta be more focused on Buck. So I'm just moving, I'm doing what I'm supposed to do."

__________________________________________________ _____________

Apr 18 2008, MTV

Last week, 50 announced that G-Unit member Young Buck had been relieved of his duties as part of the crew but was still signed to G-Unit Records as a solo artist. On Tuesday, Fif revealed that Buck is still contractually bound to be in the group as well but, for the most part, will not participate in their activities. Buck is featured on the album's first two singles, "Rider Part 2" and "I Like the Way She Do It," as well as a couple of other cuts from the project.

"He'll still be on those records," 50 said. "I wouldn't pull him off of the records. I like the records the way they are. He's on the [album] three or four times. He's not gonna be in the videos, but he can shoot [videos for] his solo project when he's done — when he gets himself together."

Buck's ouster, according to the Unit, was not just a 50 Cent choice. Banks and Yayo were in full agreement with the move.

"Before I make the decision, my decision is based on their discomfort to the situation," 50 detailed. "I can withstand it more because what he's doing isn't important. I'll be like, 'What did he say? Who was listening?' He'll throw tantrums because he's emotional. He says things."

50 admitted that it was Buck's recent behavior that prompted him to distance himself from his once-close group member. One of the last straws happened a couple of months ago, when Buck jumped onstage with Lil Wayne and Baby. Prior to that, 50 Cent had publicly denounced the Cash Money Millionaires. And, of course, there was the interview that surfaced, in which Buck said he never received a royalty check from G-Unit Records. All these situations have the G-Unit General saying that it is fair to compare Buck to the Game, who was acrimoniously ousted from G-Unit in 2005.

[pic - click to view]

– (Pic thrown in to show 50 doing similar to what he stated was a problem Young Buck was doing)

"As far as Buck is concerned, he can be compared to Game because he did some of the same things," 50 added. "He went on and said he was cool with some of the people that it isn't public I'm cool with. The public's impression is [that] me and these people have issues. So how are you cool and we down with each other? When a person has that much inconsistencies in their character, how can you value them or call them a friend when you don't know what you gonna say or do tomorrow? That was the same issues I had with Nas. Nas didn't do anything to me. He was just so wishy-washy that I said, 'I can't value a friendship with you.' You can't gauge who they are. You call them a friend for what? So tomorrow when it's convenient for them to go in another direction, regardless what position it puts you in, they'll just do it?

[pic - click to view]

– (Pic thrown in to show Banks doing similar to what 50 stated was a problem Young Buck was doing)

"I'm a Cancer," 50 added. "I'll pull back and I'll cut you off — I don't care — once it gets to the point where it doesn't make sense to me."

"We feel the same way," Banks said. "If 50 gets resistance, we get the same resistance."

"50 took him and made him who he is today," Tony Yayo weighed in. "Where I'm from, you don't bite the hands that feed you. I just get confused. I just remember not having nothing. I never will bite the hand that feeds me."

The most staggering a.ssertion 50 made of his former Unit member's behavior was that Buck has a drug problem, alleging that he's gained knowledge of Buck using cocaine and sipping on syrup (commonly a mixture of promethazine and codeine), the latter of which played a role in Pimp C's death earlier this year.

"Buck's probably high right now," he said, adding sarcastically, "He doesn't even get high anymore — he just maintains his [high]. You have to get sober to be high," 50 said. "When they say, 'Party like a rock star,' he goes beyond what they are talking about. Multiple, different sh--."

Despite multiple attempts, MTV News was unable to reach Young Buck or any of his representatives for comment about these allegations at press time.

50 thinks he knows what Buck's next move will be: a dis record. "That's inevitable," he said about Buck coming at the Unit on wax. "In confusion, you gonna try to do anything you can do to try and be aggressive. I predict he'll say disrespectful things as we move forward."

In fact, up-and-coming producer J.A. has informed MTV News that he and Buck are currently working on a mixtape called Honorable Discharge: Cashville Chronicles.

Buck's last public word on the friction with 50 came in last month's XXL magazine: "I'm just comfortable with my n---as, and I don't wanna see myself parting from something so dear to me."

__________________________________________________ ___________

Young Buck Does not diss him or do any interviews but releases the "my interview" track to explain the situation

[video - click to view]

Tuesday,22nd April, 2008
50 Cent: Replies To Young Buck’s Response On The Track “My Interview”..
Young Buck did release a retort record called “My Interview,” it wasn’t filled with disses, just talk of the situation.

“I knew he was gonna do that,” 50 said on Sunday on the Brooklyn set of the G-Unit‘s videos for “I Like the Way She Do It” and “Rider Pt. 2.”

“Well, Buck, he doesn’t think very clear,” Fif added. “He has things to help him not think clear not using a sober mind when you’re doing things. I knew he would do that first, because he felt if he mentioned the things that people said he did in a song, it would defuse perceptions of him. He said, ‘Yeah, I sip syrup. Yeah, I did this. I did things wrong.’ If you say it in the music, the fans can accept it, because they had stars prior to this use drugs. They don’t have a problem with Amy Winehouse. There is a lot of other rock stars who use drugs and sh– like that. I don’t see how they would feel that that’s unacceptable. Some of their favorite rappers are sipping syrup. Me, personally, I don’t do it. I’m getting high off the situation of accomplishing my goals.”

Since MTV News broke the story of 50 and the Unit’s justification of Buck being dismissed from the crew, hundreds of readers have written in to MTVNews.com with their opinions. One fan named ladyrock5 said, “50 Cent is real wack right now. If your boy had a drug problem, why are you in the news using that against him? If he was really your man, then you would be trying to help him.”
__________________________________________________ ____________

G-unit, Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo are on the radio and doing interviews promoting G-Unit T.O.S, Banks and YAyo are dissing Young Buck, mainly Yayo. 50 Cent says Young Buck is a crack head in other interviews and that he expects Buck to diss him.
Interview about TOS: Interesting. You mentioned that Buck was part of the first album. How will his exit change the dimension of the group?
Yayo: It's better for me. (Laughs)

I mean, that's just more space on the album for me, so it's better for me. I mean, truthfully it's not affecting me. I look at Buck like...I kind of lost respect for Buck.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Around two months afterwards, this never all happened in days. Young Buck was performing and somebody shouted G-unit, whilst buck was talking, buck understandly said "f**k G-Unit"...

[video - click to view]

which I believe 50 knew he would eventaully do, with them dissing him in interviews, especially Yayo, two days later 50 dropped the taped conversation he recorded a year earlier when they were cool. Young Buck then had no choice but to defend his character and then started dropping his disses after releashing the “Taped Conversation”.

[video - click to view]

50's kept young buck shelved, no budget, no release, no authorisation to appear officially on anybodys records, so nothing he does can be released normally.

People that would likely be interested in signing someone like Young Buck more and likely would not be interested in dealing with 50 Cent[/LEFT][/quote]

Majcip said:
And before that...
2. Young Buck said some s**t about Yayo on radio.
3. Young Buck said he is down with everybody who will want to make a record with his Cashville Records.
4. Young Buck refused to do tour with G-Unit all over the Europe.
5. Young Buck is talking bulls**t about checks while they get back together on Elephant in the Sand. It looks like Buck is back.

[pic - click to view]

2. He never said s**t about Yayo directly. The interviewer asked him about the situation where Yayo slapped that 14 year old kid. Buck said that if any man ever put his hands on HIS kids he wouldnt be responsible for what he would do to that person. (This s**t was then twisted and Yayo was in interviews saying buck is talking about his court case, etc) (Im sure there is audio out there of YB convo and of Yayos twist of what buck said, I aint got them though, but remember listening to them, or def the buck one)

3. He's starting up a new label, whats the point of starting up your own label to make money if you cant work with half the indusrty because your boss got lil issues with certain ppl, thats not your problem. Its not okay for Buck to be cool with Jadakiss or D-Block but its okay for 50 to be, or other artists.

4. Buck never refused to the tour, he was supposed to go on tour with another South artist (I forgot who) and the show never went ahead. Buck then says he tried to get in contact with 50 but couldnt, as pointed Out in the article you posted.

5. yeah he said he didnt get a royalty check for something, I never really followed that s**t right, but he did say in that article, that to push communication he said somethings in interviews to get 50s attension, then 50 reached out.
 6 years ago '04        #109
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,666 | Props total: 5355 5355
 KrugeR said:

I have mad love for buck, but he did this to himself every step of the way. People need to understand the concepts of personal responsibility and accountability before they pass judgement on what 50 did to buck.

I will always fu*k with Buck musically, and I can't even think of a 50 cent album I even paid for (I think it was either the How To Rob single, or Gangstaz Roll with Mobb Deep), but he did this to himself. Take this as the words of a more than averagely informed fan working in the media who watched this unfold right before him...
these clowns aren't trying to hear anyone talk sense .. .. none of what happened to Buck is 50 fault, but 50 is being a butt hole , because he isn't releasing him out of his contract , but that is his choice , and just like Buck wanted to diss the man who literally can and has put his career on hold; thats the way the cookie crumbles ..
 6 years ago '07        #110
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
 Aesop730 said:
these clowns aren't trying to hear anyone talk sense .. .. none of what happened to Buck is 50 fault, but 50 is being a butt hole , because he isn't releasing him out of his contract , but that is his choice , and just like Buck wanted to diss the man who literally can and has put his career on hold; thats the way the cookie crumbles ..
Yeah, people are siding with Buck because he's the underdog in the situation. At the end of the day, Buck made some bad choices that got him in his situation, there's always consquences to every action, Buck isn't exempt from that.

Last edited by A-L-P; 06-02-2012 at 09:10 AM..
 06-02-2012, 09:08 AM         #111
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meercy said:
ok buck said wat he had to say on stage... (tho he could have waited)
but if i aint had a album in 5yrs and i proly been contacting you to ask why.
seriously wat do you think is gone happen ?]
There is a HUGE difference between contacting your boss and discussing a business matter like mature people, and publicly insulting him, drawing into question his ability to control his employees, and threatening his brand in doing so. Buck was going to be the head of his label - 50 wasnt kicking him to the curb, he was having him build a base in his region while starting up G Unit south; Buck wanted it both ways - how are you going to start up a southern imprint of your label, basically a regional franchise, if you are halfway across the world on tour? How are you going to finish your second album while on a European tour? You can't, and buck just let other people tell him what to think and let his emotions get the best of him. Buck said he wanted G Unit South, and 50 Gave it to him on a silver platter, but instead of staying in the south and building his base, becoming his own boss, he let his underlings destroy him. Were Banks and Yayo asking for G Unit New York or Northeast or even asking for their own label? No. Buck was going to get his own label out of this, and I am honestly a little disappointed that he screwed up the whole G Unit South opportunity, because it would have been a huge draw for the region... But buck let his underlings get into his head, showing he wasn't really made out to be a boss after all. You have to stand on your own to lead, and Buck was not emotionally stable.

ghost213 said:
As we reported yesterday, a new G-Unit mixtape is set to drop next Monday (Feb. 4) but one member seems to be missing. "Return of the Bodysnatchers Vol 1" will be available free on 50's website, Thisis50.com, but the cover only features 50 Cent, Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks, no Young Buck.

Buck was recently in Phoenix, AZ where he commented on the local radio station, stating the following, \"It make me feel like 'What's going on?' when you see a video, everybody's there, and no Buck," he said. "Or you see your man moving overseas on tour with the camp, G-Unit. Or you go to ThisIs50.com and you see G-Unit pictures that's there without Buck's face. And then there's no communication, so I don't really understand why a lot of things is what it is. I don't have time to figure out why. So I'm just moving on, getting my money, man. With all respect to 50 Cent,

Buck did say that he is still riding for G-Unit by saying "The communication between me and 50, it just ain't how it used to be," " if that call comes for me to work ... I'm still there. But at this point my focus is Cashville Records. I feel like 50's doing what he gotta do, he's more focused on 50, and Buck gotta be more focused on Buck. So I'm just moving, I'm doing what I'm supposed to do."
This is a pretty great timeline of events, but this does not include the first attack from Buck (which at this point I am sure is buried on YouTube - it was like a one minute video, blurry camera phone stuff) - but notice in the first interview he says "Cashville Records" and not "G Unit South" - this interview was after Buck's first slick talk about 50 on stage, when G Unit South had already been revoked, and he had to rename it "Cashville Records"

Like I said, it was not as full out a diss as when he says "fu*k G Unit" later on, but just giving the impression that everything is not OK in the camp is a bad look. 50 had plans to make Buck the head of his own camp, which was why he was distancing Buck from the camp as a whole - getting him ready to run his own crew at G Unit South, his own label, another huge solo project, etc. It's not like he was taken off the web site, he was going to be pushed as a solo artist. Buck just couldn't handle the pressure, all the people in his ear, being far away from the stability. We call Nashville the Black Hole some times, because if you leave, it is easy to get sucked back in by the same bullsh*t, the same people, the same hood. Buck fell victim to this - he left, came back, and got sucked back in by having all these bad influences in his ear, and he was not strong enough to dismiss them.
 06-02-2012, 09:18 AM         #112
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
i find it funny how they say taking food off another man plate but they never mention how when buck was doing them diss records tryin to destroy him, he wasnt trying to take food of 50 plate
Probably because it's obvious from the get go that Buck brought a rusty spoon to a machine gun f!ght.

Some people respect disproportionate response, and some people don't. Me, I respect someone that will destroy your whole live over something that 'seems' trivial - that is how you build power. All great leaders have done this - everyone is wondering "WOW this guy had this persons whole family disappeared over one public comment - how horrible!" but you know what? They will think twice before even THINKING something negative about that person in the future. If you want to build a power base, you can not let slight transgressions go unpunished - I can a.ssure you after seeing the example 50 made out of Buck, nobody will think about putting themselves in that position. At this point 50 doesnt even have to do anything for people to be reminded of his power; articles about Buck's house being foreclosed, his sh*t going up for sale, not being able to make music, all of this constantly remind everyone "50 will make it so your family struggles to eat and your life will be ruined if you publicly oppose him"
 6 years ago '04        #113
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
If I was buck I would just ghost write songs for people or learn to be an engineer and produce beats and let someone else take the credit and split the money with them.
 6 years ago '11        #114
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
I would say most people who don't understand 50's attitude here don't have much of a concept of loyalty and probably are pretty soft in general.
 06-02-2012, 12:01 PM         #115
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost213 said:
Some background, some people seem to forget some things or are just not aware of some the stuff that happened before Buck started dissing G-Unit, Buck aint entirely to blame for ending up dissing 50. Buck helped to also create the G-unit brand to the general public, as well as 50 and Banks.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Apr 18 2008, MTV

Last week, 50 announced that G-Unit member Young Buck had been relieved of his duties as part of the crew but was still signed to G-Unit Records as a solo artist. On Tuesday, Fif revealed that Buck is still contractually bound to be in the group as well but, for the most part, will not participate in their activities. Buck is featured on the album's first two singles, "Rider Part 2" and "I Like the Way She Do It," as well as a couple of other cuts from the project.

"He'll still be on those records," 50 said. "I wouldn't pull him off of the records. I like the records the way they are. He's on the [album] three or four times. He's not gonna be in the videos, but he can shoot [videos for] his solo project when he's done — when he gets himself together."

Buck's ouster, according to the Unit, was not just a 50 Cent choice. Banks and Yayo were in full agreement with the move.

"Before I make the decision, my decision is based on their discomfort to the situation," 50 detailed. "I can withstand it more because what he's doing isn't important. I'll be like, 'What did he say? Who was listening?' He'll throw tantrums because he's emotional. He says things."

50 admitted that it was Buck's recent behavior that prompted him to distance himself from his once-close group member. One of the last straws happened a couple of months ago, when Buck jumped onstage with Lil Wayne and Baby. Prior to that, 50 Cent had publicly denounced the Cash Money Millionaires. And, of course, there was the interview that surfaced, in which Buck said he never received a royalty check from G-Unit Records. All these situations have the G-Unit General saying that it is fair to compare Buck to the Game, who was acrimoniously ousted from G-Unit in 2005.

[pic - click to view]

– (Pic thrown in to show 50 doing similar to what he stated was a problem Young Buck was doing)

"As far as Buck is concerned, he can be compared to Game because he did some of the same things," 50 added. "He went on and said he was cool with some of the people that it isn't public I'm cool with. The public's impression is [that] me and these people have issues. So how are you cool and we down with each other? When a person has that much inconsistencies in their character, how can you value them or call them a friend when you don't know what you gonna say or do tomorrow? That was the same issues I had with Nas. Nas didn't do anything to me. He was just so wishy-washy that I said, 'I can't value a friendship with you.' You can't gauge who they are. You call them a friend for what? So tomorrow when it's convenient for them to go in another direction, regardless what position it puts you in, they'll just do it?

[pic - click to view]

– (Pic thrown in to show Banks doing similar to what 50 stated was a problem Young Buck was doing)

"I'm a Cancer," 50 added. "I'll pull back and I'll cut you off — I don't care — once it gets to the point where it doesn't make sense to me."

"We feel the same way," Banks said. "If 50 gets resistance, we get the same resistance."

"50 took him and made him who he is today," Tony Yayo weighed in. "Where I'm from, you don't bite the hands that feed you. I just get confused. I just remember not having nothing. I never will bite the hand that feeds me."

The most staggering a.ssertion 50 made of his former Unit member's behavior was that Buck has a drug problem, alleging that he's gained knowledge of Buck using cocaine and sipping on syrup (commonly a mixture of promethazine and codeine), the latter of which played a role in Pimp C's death earlier this year.

"Buck's probably high right now," he said, adding sarcastically, "He doesn't even get high anymore — he just maintains his [high]. You have to get sober to be high," 50 said. "When they say, 'Party like a rock star,' he goes beyond what they are talking about. Multiple, different sh--."

Despite multiple attempts, MTV News was unable to reach Young Buck or any of his representatives for comment about these allegations at press time.

50 thinks he knows what Buck's next move will be: a dis record. "That's inevitable," he said about Buck coming at the Unit on wax. "In confusion, you gonna try to do anything you can do to try and be aggressive. I predict he'll say disrespectful things as we move forward."

In fact, up-and-coming producer J.A. has informed MTV News that he and Buck are currently working on a mixtape called Honorable Discharge: Cashville Chronicles.

Buck's last public word on the friction with 50 came in last month's XXL magazine: "I'm just comfortable with my n---as, and I don't wanna see myself parting from something so dear to me."

__________________________________________________ ___________

Young Buck Does not diss him or do any interviews but releases the "my interview" track to explain the situation

Tuesday,22nd April, 2008
50 Cent: Replies To Young Buck’s Response On The Track “My Interview”..
Young Buck did release a retort record called “My Interview,” it wasn’t filled with disses, just talk of the situation.

“I knew he was gonna do that,” 50 said on Sunday on the Brooklyn set of the G-Unit‘s videos for “I Like the Way She Do It” and “Rider Pt. 2.”

“Well, Buck, he doesn’t think very clear,” Fif added. “He has things to help him not think clear not using a sober mind when you’re doing things. I knew he would do that first, because he felt if he mentioned the things that people said he did in a song, it would defuse perceptions of him. He said, ‘Yeah, I sip syrup. Yeah, I did this. I did things wrong.’ If you say it in the music, the fans can accept it, because they had stars prior to this use drugs. They don’t have a problem with Amy Winehouse. There is a lot of other rock stars who use drugs and sh– like that. I don’t see how they would feel that that’s unacceptable. Some of their favorite rappers are sipping syrup. Me, personally, I don’t do it. I’m getting high off the situation of accomplishing my goals.”

Since MTV News broke the story of 50 and the Unit’s justification of Buck being dismissed from the crew, hundreds of readers have written in to MTVNews.com with their opinions. One fan named ladyrock5 said, “50 Cent is real wack right now. If your boy had a drug problem, why are you in the news using that against him? If he was really your man, then you would be trying to help him.”
__________________________________________________ ____________

G-unit, Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo are on the radio and doing interviews promoting G-Unit T.O.S, Banks and YAyo are dissing Young Buck, mainly Yayo. 50 Cent says Young Buck is a crack head in other interviews and that he expects Buck to diss him.
Interview about TOS: Interesting. You mentioned that Buck was part of the first album. How will his exit change the dimension of the group?
Yayo: It's better for me. (Laughs)

I mean, that's just more space on the album for me, so it's better for me. I mean, truthfully it's not affecting me. I look at Buck like...I kind of lost respect for Buck.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Around two months afterwards, this never all happened in days. Young Buck was performing and somebody shouted G-unit, whilst buck was talking, buck understandly said "f**k G-Unit"...

which I believe 50 knew he would eventaully do, with them dissing him in interviews, especially Yayo, two days later 50 dropped the taped conversation he recorded a year earlier when they were cool. Young Buck then had no choice but to defend his character and then started dropping his disses after releashing the “Taped Conversation”.

50's kept young buck shelved, no budget, no release, no authorisation to appear officially on anybodys records, so nothing he does can be released normally.

People that would likely be interested in signing someone like Young Buck more and likely would not be interested in dealing with 50 Cent[/LEFT]

[pic - click to view]

2. He never said s**t about Yayo directly. The interviewer asked him about the situation where Yayo slapped that 14 year old kid. Buck said that if any man ever put his hands on HIS kids he wouldnt be responsible for what he would do to that person. (This s**t was then twisted and Yayo was in interviews saying buck is talking about his court case, etc) (Im sure there is audio out there of YB convo and of Yayos twist of what buck said, I aint got them though, but remember listening to them, or def the buck one)

3. He's starting up a new label, whats the point of starting up your own label to make money if you cant work with half the indusrty because your boss got lil issues with certain ppl, thats not your problem. Its not okay for Buck to be cool with Jadakiss or D-Block but its okay for 50 to be, or other artists.

4. Buck never refused to the tour, he was supposed to go on tour with another South artist (I forgot who) and the show never went ahead. Buck then says he tried to get in contact with 50 but couldnt, as pointed Out in the article you posted.

5. yeah he said he didnt get a royalty check for something, I never really followed that s**t right, but he did say in that article, that to push communication he said somethings in interviews to get 50s attension, then 50 reached out.[/QUOTE]

HipHop will be better once this guy just stops making music.

Much respect to Jimmy Iovine, Dr Dre & Emenim for working with everybody that 50-Cent has issues with and distancing themselves from him.

LOL, you know you are a bi*ch-slave when you can sell 900 million records for Interscope and have 900 million dollars and still can't get your label to support your music.
 06-02-2012, 12:08 PM         #116
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 superdrunken said:
I would say most people who don't understand 50's attitude here don't have much of a concept of loyalty and probably are pretty soft in general.
50-Cents male groupies wasn't talking that loyalty sh*t when Emenim was doing songs with LiL Wayne and Dr Dre was buying Rick Ross birthday gifts or Jimmy Iovine doing deals with Diddy & Dipset.

Yeah 50-Cent is a disloyal traitor who bit the hand that feeds him by saying "fu*k Jimmy Iovine" and stepping on Dre & Jimmy's toes by starting a headphone line to compete with theirs.

When you bite Jimmy Iovines hand you will get your Banks & Yayo dropped off Interscope and you will be on Twitter apologizing to Jimmy like a bi*ch hoping he forgives you so you can help with your weed plate that drops next month.
 06-03-2012, 03:37 PM         #117
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
And someday, karma will hit on 5-0 aka 50 and it will hit a lot worse.

I Pity him, because he has hurt the rappers that I Love and enjoyed for decades and he will get what he deserve.
 06-03-2012, 03:57 PM         #118
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
and you are sheep, pretty soon, you will grow up.
How do u feel about fat joe and 50 cent?
 6 years ago '05        #119
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
50 be on oprah acting like butter wouldnt melt in his mouth....
 6 years ago '05        #120
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago