50 Not Letting Buck Go No Time Soon "He Lucky I Didnt Kill Him"

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-01-2012, 05:07 PM         #81
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props to Jimmy Iovine for being a true slave-master and treating his pet-monkey like a slave.

The 50-Cent buffoon thought he could say "fu*k Jimmy Iovine" and bite the hand that feeds him and now he has an album dropping next month with no promo from Intersope. Jimmy the Pimp.

If you bite Jimmy Iovines hand he might drop Tony Yayo & Banks off Interscope and keep Game.

If you bite Jimmy Iovines hand he might have you apologizing on Twitter like a female-dog and your album without a title and a traklisting.

Jimmy is a BOSS
 6 years ago '07        #82
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
 akverse47 said:
At this point 50 should find a way to work out a deal with Buck to recoup his money and let him go, but Buck only has himself to blame for being in this position. If I owed my boss 250 K I wouldn't be going around talking sh*t about him. Especially someone as ruthless as 50. Buck might as well go back to the block and slang rocks cuz he aint never getting out of that contract
what the fu*k is 250k to 50? nothing. 50 think he can get away with black balling Buck and thats why the industry is blackballing 50. fu*k this clown
 6 years ago '07        #83
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Dun Language said:
i admire fifty and how he crushes anyone that's disloyal
the way Game crushed 50 and 50s music career? yeah, I get it.
 6 years ago '07        #84
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 KrugeR said:
Also of course 50 Backstabbed Bang Em Smurf - 50 uses these dudes as pawns - would you rather be broke keeping it real in the hood, or on Forbes with a pile of ruined lives in your wake?
rather be broke andhave people around me who love me than be rich and alone.
 6 years ago '11        #85
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Graftedgenes said:
Props to Jimmy Iovine for being a true slave-master and treating his pet-monkey like a slave.

The 50-Cent buffoon thought he could say "fu*k Jimmy Iovine" and bite the hand that feeds him and now he has an album dropping next month with no promo from Intersope. Jimmy the Pimp.

If you bite Jimmy Iovines hand he might drop Tony Yayo & Banks off Interscope and keep Game.

If you bite Jimmy Iovines hand he might have you apologizing on Twitter like a female-dog and your album without a title and a traklisting.

Jimmy is a BOSS
Hahaha this. "Sorry guys, it was a computer glitch" lmao

Watch out for glitches that leak horrible sounding singles
 6 years ago '04        #86
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,986 | Props total: 5033 5033
there is a reason why no one is on his side anymore..i feel like game found out early on how 50 was and couldn't fu*k with him....but then again, hes apologizing and wanting to reconcile all the time so who really knows
 6 years ago '09        #87
ken313 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 72 72
Loyalty is everything......period
 6 years ago '07        #88
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 mothu79 said:
i don't understand how n*ggaz on here can love mayweather but hate 50. they are two of the same. they both have big ego's, they both want all the power and whatever they say goes. 50 that n*gga. you know how hard it is to stay hot? to have ppl like ourselves talk about you atleast once a week. 50 is more than rap. he can make money else where. rap is like sis lil hoe on the corner. he use her every now and then. how long ago was it when g unit was really hot? and now there pretty much gone, but 50 is still coming out of ppl mouths. he's doing something right. the n*gga can buy your family if he wants lol
well lets see. Floyd pays his f!ghters well and any opponent who faces him gets a career high payday so your post failed hes not looking to keep anyone from eating unlike 5-0 Curtis
 6 years ago '07        #89
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
Naw. I think it proves his original issue with Game. Biting the hand that feeds you. Game went on the radio and said publicly that he was cool with the people 50 was beefing with, that makes your camp look weak and not down for each other. Buck did the same sh*t, even after 50 paid his taxes numerous times, and THEN went on to diss 50 and G-Unit. Dude gets a lot of hate but if you're not down for 50, I think he just kicks you to the curb. And he gives dudes multiple chances. Look at Bang Em Smurf, look at Game, look at Buck. 50 ain't just no crazy "one time and you're out" n*gga, you gotta constantly do sh*t.
what do you mean look at Game? Game is making music and people are buying it...cant say the same about 50 though
 6 years ago '04        #90
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,658 | Props total: 5344 5344
 240ka said:
well lets see. Floyd pays his f!ghters well and any opponent who faces him gets a career high payday so your post failed hes not looking to keep anyone from eating unlike 5-0 Curtis
He looked out for Buck though , and that is the thing that is often forgotten, because people tend to forget to look @ the past when looking @ the situation in the present. The dude who a few post up broke it down perfectly ; 50 gives you chances, but when you keep slapping him in the face then he just lets you go your own way.

But I feel as if people are forgetting that Buck should've put himself in a better position anyways , because he shouldnt be where he is @ with all the opportunities that he has had. That man being broke is that man's fault ,and nobody else but his , no matter if he is getting blackballed. Look @ 50 people say he is getting blackballed, but he still eating great like frosted flakes , so in the end it's Buck who is to blame for Buck's cash flow problems .
 6 years ago '04        #91
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 240ka said:
what do you mean look at Game? Game is making music and people are buying it...cant say the same about 50 though
But look @ 50 ; he doesnt have an album out and he still is on the forbes list , and he still is being talked about like he has an album out ,and he might still be eating off game. No matter how you look @ it 50 is winning , but with the whole Jimmy Iovine thing he lost on that .. BIG TIME ..
 6 years ago '04        #92
slimboyballer 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,266 | Props total: 393 393
50 just dont want buck to shine.I agree, 50 will make his money off a buck album.He know the streets want a Buck album and it will blow up .He keeping him handcuffed!I think Ross will sign Buck if he wasnt stuck in a contract,50 definitely not gonna let that happen Buck should have read the paperwork and did 2 albums max.I dont see 50 ever releasing him!Kinda feel bad for Buck Game said 50 will start tripping on Lloyd Banks,sure enough he's starting to do Lloyd Banks like Buck

Last edited by slimboyballer; 06-01-2012 at 07:24 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #93
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 Aesop730 said:
He looked out for Buck though , and that is the thing that is often forgotten, because people tend to forget to look @ the past when looking @ the situation in the present. The dude who a few post up broke it down perfectly ; 50 gives you chances, but when you keep slapping him in the face then he just lets you go your own way.
Well, thats the problem we have with 5o, he not letting Buck go his own way, he is actually STOPPING him from going his OWN way.

Aesop730 said:
But I feel as if people are forgetting that Buck should've put himself in a better position anyways , because he shouldnt be where he is @ with all the opportunities that he has had. That man being broke is that man's fault ,and nobody else but his , no matter if he is getting blackballed. Look @ 50 people say he is getting blackballed, but he still eating great like frosted flakes , so in the end it's Buck who is to blame for Buck's cash flow problems .
Yeah, Buck should have put himself in a better position by not trusting 50 cent when they were cool with one another and signing that contract. Buck being broke right now is because of what 50 cent is doing to him. Buck cannot release any music officially, feature on ANY artists official records, as well as 50 making sure he wont release an album and then going to the courts to set up procedings to sue Buck for 10 MILLION dollars if he does not fulfill his contractual obligations by trying to leave or if he goes bankrupt.

This situation reminds me a lil of that Eddie Murphy film Trading Places when those white guys fu*k up that guys life for fun / 1 dollar bet. I would love to see 50 get a taste of his own medcine and be in this type of situation, although that wont happen.
 6 years ago '07        #94
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Aesop730 said:

ok. so let the man go so he can try and eat and make money.

everyone knows Buck is in a bad place, 50 aint benefiting from what hes doing he just looks like a complete tool
 6 years ago '04        #95
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 ghost213 said:
Well, thats the problem we have with 5o, he not letting Buck go his own way, he is actually STOPPING him from going his OWN way.

Yeah, Buck should have put himself in a better position by not trusting 50 cent when they were cool with one another and signing that contract. Buck being broke right now is because of what 50 cent is doing to him. Buck cannot release any music officially, feature on ANY artists official records, as well as 50 making sure he wont release an album and then going to the courts to set up procedings to sue Buck for 10 MILLION dollars if he does not fulfill his contractual obligations by trying to leave or if he goes bankrupt.

This situation reminds me a lil of that Eddie Murphy film Trading Places when those white guys fu*k up that guys life for fun / 1 dollar bet. I would love to see 50 get a taste of his own medcine and be in this type of situation, although that wont happen.

Buck should've saved his money , and made smarter investments , and then maybe he wouldn't be broke, and he should've paid his taxes , and then he would not have had to go to 50 to get his own responsibilities taken care of by another man.

You know how 50 is treating Buck ? Like he is his Father, because Buck was acting like 50 was his father.

He let Buck go his own way ,not musically , but as a man , because 50 isn't going to let him go his own way musically , and thats 50's choice . You can feel how you wan to feel about it, but in the end Buck signed the contract and 50 is his boss.

It's not like Buck cant go out here and get a regular job like the rest of the world . I mean is that really out the question ? If he is so broke then he should put that pride away and get himself a job .
 06-01-2012, 10:03 PM         #96
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like the little article posted... but it's funny that 50 talks about following the code of the street, when he doesn't abide by it as well. Because last time I check, I don't think there was a part that stated it was ok to be a rat.

Food for thought.
 6 years ago '11        #97
JetSetter22 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,447 | Props total: 1476 1476
i never wished death on any1 but 50 needs to die. this n*gga is power happy, and is a d!ck. let the n*gga buck out his damn contract. u can say he "bit the hand that fed him" but u taking food off another n*ggas plate. dude cant feed himself or his kids cause u wont let him of his contract. only way hell get released is if 50 died, so that n*gga needs to go
 06-01-2012, 10:43 PM         #98
Deetee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JetSetter22 said:
i never wished death on any1 but 50 needs to die. this n*gga is power happy, and is a d!ck. let the n*gga buck out his damn contract. u can say he "bit the hand that fed him" but u taking food off another n*ggas plate. dude cant feed himself or his kids cause u wont let him of his contract. only way hell get released is if 50 died, so that n*gga needs to go
So ur just gonna act like buck didn't do no wrong there. Buck put himself in that position if not you won't see him in interviews saying his down for a reunion. Go on wishing death on a n*gga that helps poor africans
 6 years ago '11        #99
airTG 1 heat pts
space
space
$508 | Props total: 255 255
 JetSetter22 said:
It's not that serious.
 6 years ago '11        #100
JetSetter22 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,447 | Props total: 1476 1476
its serious to me

FREE YOUNG BUCK.....IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy