50 Not Letting Buck Go No Time Soon "He Lucky I Didnt Kill Him"

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
space
$30,500 | Props total: 15042 15042
buck played himself

play the game as it folds
 6 years ago '11        #62
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
This n*gga is irrelevant stop with the threads Damn
 6 years ago '06        #63
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,482 | Props total: 26277 26277
 59fifty said:
datz what buck get...lol @ yall soft n*ggaz, u would let somebody who did that fu*k sh*t slide?
that was years ago; let me man work and provide for his family. 50 isnt god
 06-01-2012, 02:23 PM         #64
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
This interview does prove what Games original issue with him was, and that was him being jealous of Games individual success.
shut up fat bi*ch you dont know nothin
 6 years ago '07        #65
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
space
$30,500 | Props total: 15042 15042
 tupacnasfan said:
Young Buck didn't even start this beef anyways.

5-0 is a scum just like the rest of them, fu*k his 48 laws of power, he's just like Diddy and the rest of them

Look at what gay-unit aka g-unit did to busta rhymes's bodyguard and his family, his death hasn't been solved in 6 years.
so when 50 payed buck taxes he was a scum or when he was trying to help buck with drug problem he was a scum

why didnt busta testify to what happened
 6 years ago '05        #66
mothu79 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 46 46
i don't understand how n*ggaz on here can love mayweather but hate 50. they are two of the same. they both have big ego's, they both want all the power and whatever they say goes. 50 that n*gga. you know how hard it is to stay hot? to have ppl like ourselves talk about you atleast once a week. 50 is more than rap. he can make money else where. rap is like sis lil hoe on the corner. he use her every now and then. how long ago was it when g unit was really hot? and now there pretty much gone, but 50 is still coming out of ppl mouths. he's doing something right. the n*gga can buy your family if he wants lol
 06-01-2012, 02:51 PM         #67
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas in here who hate on 50 get no pus*y n*ggas in here will even refuse to say his real name
 6 years ago '11        #68
kevin boogz 113 heat pts113
space
space
$3,108 | Props total: 4105 4105
 U_Turn said:
ok n*ggaz are haters or just to emo.like 50 said "dont feel sorry for ppl who had an opportunity and fu*ked it up"

buck without the gunit brand wouldnt have got that shine and money

finally hes just a fool and regrets it u see can see that in the interviews.

but how can u trust someone or be cool with him knowing he fu*ked u up once.
i cant....
yep. the game was signed to g-unit but he was also signed to dre and jimmy iovine. and looking at ranks dre and jimmy are higher so off course 50 couldn do to game what he does to buck now.

and the reason why 50 is punishing buck is game wasnt really g-unit in the sense because he was just placed there. buck on the other hand was no where broke and 50 picked him up. buck was there from the beginning of the success. sh*t n*ggas was calling buck tony yayo at first.

buck was my fav in g-unit but he knew how 50 rolled. the n*gga bailed you twice giving you 250k 2 times who does that? look at bad boy and the rest then come back. sh*t i waqsnt even in g-unit and i knew what the deal was with 50 sometimes dumb is just dumb.
 6 years ago '10        #69
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
at the comments in this thread
 06-01-2012, 03:03 PM         #70
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Because he's a cancer, just like lil wayne and the rest of them and you are sheep.
you a kid, fu*k trayvon< 50
 6 years ago '10        #71
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
aye who gives a fu*k bout buck. he's not a man.
 6 years ago '10        #72
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
 tupacnasfan said:
LISTEN bi*ch, I'M NO KID, bi*chASS!
Why so much profanity? Can you not explain yourself without using such vulgar terminology?
 6 years ago '12        #73
AK2 
space
space
$898 | Props total: 100 100
 cjiscash said:
Why so much profanity? Can you not explain yourself without using such vulgar terminology?
he can't do that because he is a dumbass. I can't expect intelligible posts from him because he is one heart attack away from reading about 50 Cent or Fat Joe.
 6 years ago '10        #74
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
 tupacnasfan said:
Then get the fu*k off 5-0's trashy d!ck then, you are so sheep.

i'm glad ghost213 is the only one with knowledge to know that 5-0 aka 50 is a snake.

Okay since you wanna go there, I will stoop down to your level. All I basically asked you was why were you so mad, but you are too much of a dumbfu*k to realize exactly what I was saying.

I am a 50 Cent fan. I give props when he puts out good music, but i also trash him and criticize him when he releases garbage(which he has done a lot lately). I personally don't agree with the way he is handling the Buck situation and I hope he lets him go free so Buck can make music and do his thing because he's a very talented hip hop artist.

So before going around attacking people with your childish name-calling, learn how to read and comprehend what people are trying to say to you Jackass.
 6 years ago '06        #75
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 18865 18865
 ceo said:
50 is power crazy....that n*gga just might be corrupted by that sh*t...he always clashes with n*ggas in his circle
call it the no father syndrome..
 6 years ago '05        #76
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 KrugeR said:
Also I said this in the other thread, but Buck committed a fatal transgression of the 48 Laws by publicly criticizing 50, on stage, in front of cameras - I don't think this is so much 50 worrying about Buck 'outshining' him lyrically, but outshining him by calling him out in public on stage while he was on tour with Yayo in Europe first.

If you have someone under you calling you out, you are giving your enemies power by allowing that transgression to go unpunished. 50 is making an example out of Buck, that nobody under him had ever speak ill of him in public, or he will destroy them. Buck had the world, had a platinum album, had a house, nice cars, development... he bad mouthed his master, now he lost his house, almost had everything he owns go to auction (he should have auctioned his PERSONAL PROPERTY off when he had the chance, instead of losing his real estate equity), and is living in debt like all those other guys who got in his ear in the first place.

I feel bad for Buck, I think he's nicer on the mic than 50, but he clearly is emotionally unstable and subject to being manipulated.
Fair enough summary but you forgot about Game and he was under 50 and did 50 much worse than Young Buck did. Half the people he had problems with his two artists (Game & Buck) not beefing with, HE himself is now cool with

I guess it was always supposed to be the 50 cent show, he wanted to be the Diddy to his artists but claim all the glory.

Someone summed it up well in another thread. 50 Cent single handedly k!lled g-unit over his ego.

btw the same thing he saying now about his artists need to do their own thing and not rely on them, HE told G-unit; Banks, Buck & Yayo that sh*t before the beef sh*t started, before that tour. I think it was around the time Buck was just starting up Cashville Records. Buck started making movemnets and 50 mad, what? did he expect Buck to make a label and not work with no other artist other than whoever 50 was cool with?(which would be a small selection at that time lol)

50 really likes his artists like Yayo, fu*king Butler, dont matter he can't rap cause his tounge massages 50s as*hole just right
 6 years ago '11        #77
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 drumgangP said:
This interview does prove what Games original issue with him was, and that was him being jealous of Games individual success.
Naw. I think it proves his original issue with Game. Biting the hand that feeds you. Game went on the radio and said publicly that he was cool with the people 50 was beefing with, that makes your camp look weak and not down for each other. Buck did the same sh*t, even after 50 paid his taxes numerous times, and THEN went on to diss 50 and G-Unit. Dude gets a lot of hate but if you're not down for 50, I think he just kicks you to the curb. And he gives dudes multiple chances. Look at Bang Em Smurf, look at Game, look at Buck. 50 ain't just no crazy "one time and you're out" n*gga, you gotta constantly do sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #78
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,658 | Props total: 5344 5344

[video - click to view]

despite the beef between these two this song still goes hard, and gets me amped for my runs ..
 6 years ago '07        #79
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
50 ego is out of this world and the worst part of it is that he can't even make good songs anymore..sh*t kanye is an as*hole but atleast that boy can still make bangers
 6 years ago '11        #80
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 KrugeR said:
Oh and you guys need to read a book or 2

[pic - click to view]

48 Laws, plus the 50th law
It's a good read to learn and entertain the ideas...but I really hope you're not trying to live your life like that. It'll make you seem like a demented sociopath and no one will like you and you'll make way too many enemies reading that book. It's all in the last law I think it was, fluidity. You're supposed to adapt not follow the book like it's Life's Bible.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
79 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
345 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy