50 Not Letting Buck Go No Time Soon "He Lucky I Didnt Kill Him"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-01-2012, 12:06 AM         #41
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fif is so hurt that banks,buck and the stripper are better rappers than him

he just cant take it
 6 years ago '04        #42
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
why Game and Buck still love the kid.. but you guys hate him so much?
 06-01-2012, 02:05 AM         #43
U_Turn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok n*ggaz are haters or just to emo.like 50 said "dont feel sorry for ppl who had an opportunity and fu*ked it up"

buck without the gunit brand wouldnt have got that shine and money

finally hes just a fool and regrets it u see can see that in the interviews.

but how can u trust someone or be cool with him knowing he fu*ked u up once.
i cant....
 6 years ago '05        #44
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
well then let him go... its been 4 or 5 years now. Buck needs lawyers to start looking into voiding the contract legally... we already aware 5o got it set up to sue Buck for 10 mill if he leave the contract. Buck need to get on that lox sh*t if after prison 5o still dont let him do anything
 6 years ago '05        #45
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,921 | Props total: 30302 30302
i admire fifty and how he crushes anyone that's disloyal
 6 years ago '05        #46
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 drumgangP said:
This interview does prove what Games original issue with him was, and that was him being jealous of Games individual success.
I dont believe Game.

I dont agree with 50 sometimes, but I dont ever believe Game. Since the "This is How We Do" vid, I've never believed Game.
 6 years ago '09        #47
59fifty 
space
space
$22,712 | Props total: 10155 10155
datz what buck get...lol @ yall soft n*ggaz, u would let somebody who did that fu*k sh*t slide?
 6 years ago '12        #48
AK2 
space
space
$898 | Props total: 100 100
 tupacnasfan said:
Co-Sign.

5-0 aka 50's has been destroying and destructing this genre and rappers lives for the past 13 years and he will get what's coming to him finally.
he didn't destroy hip hop. hip hop isn't destroyed. but you will get what is coming to you though. all the time thinking about 50 cent or fat joe will probably make you have an heart attack.
 6 years ago '05        #49
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
listened to some of the interview.... he brang up the 40 laws he said "you don't outshine the master".... 50 just wanted puppets, you broke the n*gga down, now let him free and fall off or build up on his own back. This also proves that 50 didnt / dont want his artists to outshine him, look at the n*gga taking credit for Lloyd Banks BEamer Banz n Bentley LOL 50 should have been a bi*ch.

oh yeah he forgot about the 40 laws against all his other enemies / beefs watch out for 50 feat enemies "We are the world" / 50 only got power through his lawyers on a n*gga that signed with him in good faith, he acting like Buck fu*ked his bi*ch and he never csaid the n*gga was like his lil brother.

That interviewer seemed like he didnt know what he was doing, phone was all cutting up when 50 was talking about Buck

Last edited by ghost213; 06-01-2012 at 01:01 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #50
AK2 
space
space
$898 | Props total: 100 100
 tupacnasfan said:
SHUT THE fu*k UP as*hole!

YOU ARE A bi*ch a.ss PRICK!
haha this is all you could reply me with. Please don't die on us. I know you are all agitated and sh*t. we need you troll us some more and entertain us with how much you hate 5-0 and fat hoe.
 6 years ago '10        #51
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
fif wuldnt do it he's too famous and rich to even care
 06-01-2012, 01:29 PM         #52
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gimmethat said:
There should be laws protecting an artist from this kind of slavery ....there´s no reason someone should be prevented from exercising his job if the label doesnt plan on releasing an album
That's how the music industry has always been...

A label signs you, puts money into your development, and they own you until you fulfill your obligations and recoup, or someone buys you out. They own your image, they own your voice, they own everything about you, and you lose control of your own life by signing that piece of contract paper.

They lease you a car, rent you a mansion, buy you clothes,
Keep you lookin' pretty, but no dough...

[pic - click to view]

06-01-2012, 01:30 PM         #53
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
SHUT THE fu*k UP as*hole!

YOU ARE A bi*ch a.ss PRICK!

Y Umad tho?
 06-01-2012, 01:32 PM         #54
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh and you guys need to read a book or 2

[pic - click to view]

48 Laws, plus the 50th law
 6 years ago '05        #55
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 KrugeR said:
That's how the music industry has always been...

A label signs you, puts money into your development, and they own you until you fulfill your obligations and recoup, or someone buys you out. They own your image, they own your voice, they own everything about you, and you lose control of your own life by signing that piece of contract paper.

They lease you a car, rent you a mansion, buy you clothes,
Keep you lookin' pretty, but no dough...

[pic - click to view]

That's situational but it's correct. I think it was Budden that said when he had no money if he wanted to go to the club the label expected him to have a table and all that BS but he had no money for it.

There are labels out there that don't treat you like that though, they're independent though.
 6 years ago '06        #56
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479 OP
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25779 25779
Told me image is everything i said i dont obey my thirst. Told me even if you not able to cop cable everytime you hit the club you better have a table....
 06-01-2012, 01:45 PM         #57
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
More proof 50 isn't about business. Just another uneducated n*gga that got lucky.

PS... Why would he want Buck to shine when nobody cares aboput 50's music anymore?

Guess 50 is making sure the "Don't outshine the master" law won't ever come into play.

And last I checked, It was Bang Em Smurf that had heads ducking for cover. Not 50.
 06-01-2012, 01:47 PM         #58
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 H-o-f-f-a said:
they're independent
Really the only situation where an artist will get a good deal is by signing a Production Deal (not the typical artist or development deal that these guys get locked into) where you have your own imprint on the label, and you control your production, marketing, design, touring, etc, and keep it all in house.

This is the sort of 'independent' that is the most common - they are signed as an imprint under a major - not as an artist in development to a major. Shady / Aftermath, Hypnotize Mindz, Etc... these are the best deals an artist can get usually, but are becoming increasingly rare because labels don't get to run the decade old scam of flashing you a check with endless zeroes on it, then coming back and saying "you have to use our studios, producers, advertising, lawyers, tour managers, A&Rs, reps, etc etc etc" all at THEIR dictated prices. With a production deal the artist gets to keep everything in house.
 06-01-2012, 01:53 PM         #59
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also I said this in the other thread, but Buck committed a fatal transgression of the 48 Laws by publicly criticizing 50, on stage, in front of cameras - I don't think this is so much 50 worrying about Buck 'outshining' him lyrically, but outshining him by calling him out in public on stage while he was on tour with Yayo in Europe first.

If you have someone under you calling you out, you are giving your enemies power by allowing that transgression to go unpunished. 50 is making an example out of Buck, that nobody under him had ever speak ill of him in public, or he will destroy them. Buck had the world, had a platinum album, had a house, nice cars, development... he bad mouthed his master, now he lost his house, almost had everything he owns go to auction (he should have auctioned his PERSONAL PROPERTY off when he had the chance, instead of losing his real estate equity), and is living in debt like all those other guys who got in his ear in the first place.

I feel bad for Buck, I think he's nicer on the mic than 50, but he clearly is emotionally unstable and subject to being manipulated.
 06-01-2012, 01:54 PM         #60
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also of course 50 Backstabbed Bang Em Smurf - 50 uses these dudes as pawns - would you rather be broke keeping it real in the hood, or on Forbes with a pile of ruined lives in your wake?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago