Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
415 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
31 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
Da_Crew2k9 132 heat pts132
space
space
space
$2,996 | Props total: 2366 2366
50 need to leave the rap game period music sucks anyway
 6 years ago '04        #22
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29541 29541
lol at bit the hand that feed him sh*t..lol let that dude go or have him make albums to get u money simple as that...
 05-31-2012, 05:19 PM         #23
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao he didn't say "I" he said "n*ggas"
 6 years ago '09        #24
akverse47 442 heat pts442
space
space
$5,547 | Props total: 4930 4930
At this point 50 should find a way to work out a deal with Buck to recoup his money and let him go, but Buck only has himself to blame for being in this position. If I owed my boss 250 K I wouldn't be going around talking sh*t about him. Especially someone as ruthless as 50. Buck might as well go back to the block and slang rocks cuz he aint never getting out of that contract
 05-31-2012, 06:08 PM         #25
ThatHustle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Curtis's ego is off the charts. This sh1t would not fly in the industry 10-20 yrs ago.
 05-31-2012, 06:12 PM         #26
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
its the dumbest thing in the world to think a man would be mad at another n*gga he makes money off of. u guys sayin the dumbest sh*t without thinking

50 sold 12 mil with only one n*gga on 3 of his singles

game had 50 on 3 of his singles

explain why dre and eminem cut his disloyal a.ss off

Games debut album was 50' s next 8 million dollar EP, I would be pissed too
 6 years ago '10        #27
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
space
$8,388 | Props total: 11298 11298

[video - click to view]

full interview
 6 years ago '05        #28
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
50 thinks he's the world, he got to be the be all, can't nobody over shine him in his camp.... He got more beef with his former members than the artists he had problems with them not beefing with ???? 50 on some "Heal the world" sh*t with all his old beefs, running into all the people he tried to beef with and "everythings all good" lol
 6 years ago '12        #29
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,904 | Props total: 2403 2403
50 is not releasing Buck bc then he going to run with MMG.. Bang Em is signed with MMG along with his Artists from 50 hood, if Ross develops them & builds up their popularity they deff will take shots at 50... it only a matter of time until Ross puts on a NY Artist... If Buck signs the Hiphop media will try egging on another MMG vs. G-Unit fued, they would love that

I feel like 50 knows if Buck doesnt sign with MMG he will sign to Ca$h Money again... but them put it into consideration that MMG might be under CMB in another yr... 50 wants to be like CMB, why do you think he signed a YMCMB Affiliate Kidd Kidd? Game is signing to CMB next yr too... 50 letting go of Buck could come back at him in the future
 6 years ago '06        #30
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
[QUOTE=Yung Dilla; i couldn't do this to my worst enemy this ain't cool at all man..[/QUOTE]

Idk u but that sh*t sounds like the noble thing to say. Truth is, I would do that to an enemy. Certain things that may happen to an ""enemy"" I prolly wouldn't wish like death of a child etc but if I'm in the position to make him weaker or lesser, I will
 05-31-2012, 07:36 PM         #31
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My thing is with 50, you crushed Buck, pretty much stepped on him so at this point what is there left to prove? He's made his point- don't fu*k with him or he will crush your a.ss. The money he has spent on lawsuits,lawyers etc is way more time and money than it was worth in the beginning. He should let go, even if meant having to work out a split deal with whoever signs him to get his funds back and keep it moving.
 6 years ago '11        #32
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 4579 4579
50 just want soldiers but nowadays every soldier want to eventually be a general
Fif gotta understand that just cause u cool wit somebody don't mean yall got to agree on everything
 6 years ago '11        #33
airTG 1 heat pts
space
space
$508 | Props total: 255 255
Lesson learned.
 6 years ago '12        #34
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,904 | Props total: 2403 2403
 royman04 said:
50 just want soldiers but nowadays every soldier want to eventually be a general
Fif gotta understand that just cause u cool wit somebody don't mean yall got to agree on everything
50 loving Kidd Kidd, thats his bi*ch right now... & Precious Paris
 6 years ago '05        #35
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13707 13707
 Im Soo Special said:
its the dumbest thing in the world to think a man would be mad at another n*gga he makes money off of. u guys sayin the dumbest sh*t without thinking

50 sold 12 mil with only one n*gga on 3 of his singles

game had 50 on 3 of his singles

explain why dre and eminem cut his disloyal a.ss off
 FappingFapstar said:
but he made money off that success

that doesnt make sense
Yea, why would Fifty be mad about somebody he's makin money off of? Wouldn't he want Game to be as big as possible?
 6 years ago '05        #36
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13707 13707
 DEDOS said:
nuff said

50 ruthless man Buck struggling to put a roof over his head
 05-31-2012, 10:01 PM         #37
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hate to say it but Fif deserve all this bad karma happenin to him. i think its pathetic how he holdin Buck under water after all this time instead of just lettin it go. i dont usually wish bad on another man but i hope his next album flops.
 6 years ago '12        #38
Cantgetright 1 heat pts
space
space
$381 | Props total: 80 80
Smh this dude didnt even go as hard on Game and Game talked wayyyyy more sh*t about 50 than Buck did. Game dropped whole tapes about gunit,started campaigns to bring gunit down(gnot) and 50 pretty much let all that slide.

Regardless tho,50 aint seeing Buck musically right now. Buck been droppin great track after great track consistently. 50 was calling himself Mr.Interscope some yrs back and now he cant get Interscope to release his album. Talked all that record sell sht and is back on the mixtape scene now,rapping over 2 chainz instrumentals lol. When 50 makes something that can fuk with 'Back on my buck sht 2',then i'll give him props.
 6 years ago '06        #39
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25648 25648
 Cantgetright said:
Smh this dude didnt even go as hard on Game and Game talked wayyyyy more sh*t about 50 than Buck did. Game dropped whole tapes about gunit,started campaigns to bring gunit down(gnot) and 50 pretty much let all that slide.

Regardless tho,50 aint seeing Buck musically right now. Buck been droppin great track after great track consistently. 50 was calling himself Mr.Interscope some yrs back and now he cant get Interscope to release his album. Talked all that record sell sht and is back on the mixtape scene now,rapping over 2 chainz instrumentals lol. When 50 makes something that can fuk with 'Back on my buck sht 2',then i'll give him props.
because only retards actually believe game was signed to g-unit records. He was signed to interscope and dre paid 50 a certain % of the sales from the documentary..
 05-31-2012, 11:10 PM         #40
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
n*gga said ''i could of been on beamer benz and bently i made it'' This n*gga swear he writes everybody songs lol
dude jealous of banks success
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
223 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy