Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
217 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
13983 pageviews
160 comments

Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,870 | Props total: 25632 25632
50 Not Letting Buck Go No Time Soon "He Lucky I Didnt k!ll Him"

competition at every turn as a young crop of artist rises in Hip-Hop. Still, Curtis Jackson isn’t too concerned. As he points out, “I been on the Forbes list 10 years straight – consecutively.” The mogul looks at the rap game like the corner and his options for making money are increasingly limited. He’s decided to release his 5th and final obligation to Interscope whether the label supports it or not.

Money isn’t every thing and 50 gives the status of his relationship to the rest of G-Unit, Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo. It may be time for them to fly on their own, he a.sserts. But, when asked about estranged member Young Buck, who has had a myriad of personal and business problems, the General goes even colder. ] “Where I’m from we got a code of conduct we follow: Don’t bite the hand that feeds you,” 50 Cent says. “N***as is lucky you don’t just k!ll ‘em. N***as shot me for $5,000.”

Here is Part 2 of the exclusive interview with 50 Cent, where he talks about his revenue, the status of G-Unit, and why the boot will not soon come off Young Buck’s neck.

Audio at link couldnt find anotger source!!

[pic - click to view]

Conversations with 50 Cent: Young Buck, G-Unit, The Forbes List and the New Hustle | AllHipHop.com

160 comments for "50 Not Letting Buck Go No Time Soon "He Lucky I Didnt Kill Him""

6 years ago '09        #2
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
50 spitting real sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #3
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
space
 FappingFapstar said:
50 spitting real sh*t
I disagree
 6 years ago '06        #4
space
space
n*gga said ''i could of been on beamer benz and bently i made it'' This n*gga swear he writes everybody songs lol
 6 years ago '09        #5
space
space
space
 Yung Dilla said:
I disagree
Don’t bite the hand that feeds you is all that needs to be said

thread title is misleading he didnt say hes lucky i didnt k!ll him he said ppl tried to k!ll him for far less
 6 years ago '10        #6
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Yung Dilla said:
n*gga said ''i could of been on beamer benz and bently i made it'' This n*gga swear he writes everybody songs lol
he said he could have been on BBB remix. coz they were plannin to do new york remix, westcoast remix etc.
 05-31-2012, 03:42 PM         #7
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This interview does prove what Games original issue with him was, and that was him being jealous of Games individual success.
 6 years ago '09        #8
space
space
space
 drumgangP said:
This interview does prove what Games original issue with him was, and that was him being jealous of Games individual success.
but he made money off that success

that doesnt make sense
 6 years ago '11        #9
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
 drumgangP said:
I can't take Game's word for anything.
Game would drop everything to go back to G Unit, even now.

Maybe 50 was jealous, but i cant take Game's word for it.
 05-31-2012, 03:52 PM         #10
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Never bite the hand that feeds you"

-Jimmy Iovine-
 05-31-2012, 03:55 PM         #11
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is power crazy....that n*gga just might be corrupted by that sh*t...he always clashes with n*ggas in his circle
 6 years ago '06        #12
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:
its the dumbest thing in the world to think a man would be mad at another n*gga he makes money off of. u guys sayin the dumbest sh*t without thinking

50 sold 12 mil with only one n*gga on 3 of his singles

game had 50 on 3 of his singles

explain why dre and eminem cut his disloyal a.ss off
The same reason dre cut 50 off and went back to game. Whoever makes the most money at that moment but this ain't about game this is about buck yeah 50's angry with him yeah he may even have a legit reason to be angry with him but this n*ggas has little children and he can't work to provide for them because 50 wants to play puffy with his contract won't release him and wont let him drop a album on g-unit it's fu*king crazy. 50 is trying to make it seem like it's about the 300k buck owes him when it's isn't in any way shape or form. Buck could drop a album and 50 would have his money back in a months time if that plus his money he would get from touring and all that. This is about keeping buck in the position he's in i couldn't do this to my worst enemy this ain't cool at all man..
 6 years ago '06        #13
space
space
 norcal925 said:
I can't take Game's word for anything.
Game would drop everything to go back to G Unit, even now.

Maybe 50 was jealous, but i cant take Game's word for it.
I mean i really hope this proves game was not signed to g-unit at least contractually but dre did say he paid 50 to work with game dre and jimmy confirmed that. If game had of signed on that dotted line with 50 he would of been in the same boat.
 05-31-2012, 04:00 PM         #14
Deetee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
The same reason dre cut 50 off and went back to game. Whoever makes the most money at that moment but this ain't about game this is about buck yeah 50's angry with him yeah he may even have a legit reason to be angry with him but this n*ggas has little children and he can't work to provide for them because 50 wants to play puffy with his contract won't release him and wont let him drop a album on g-unit it's fu*king crazy. 50 is trying to make it seem like it's about the 300k buck owes him when it's isn't in any way shape or form. Buck could drop a album and 50 would have his money back in a months time if that plus his money he would get from touring and all that. This is about keeping buck in the position he's in i couldn't do this to my worst enemy this ain't cool at all man..
dre never cut 50 off if that was the case it would be Game performing at Cochella not 50.
 6 years ago '11        #15
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
 Yung Dilla said:
I mean i really hope this proves game was not signed to g-unit at least contractually but dre did say he paid 50 to work with game dre and jimmy confirmed that. If game had of signed on that dotted line with 50 he would of been in the same boat.
I agree with the dont bite the hand that feeds you line.
Buck was talking sh*t and now he's in a bad position.
Though at the same time i think its went too far and 50 should just release buck from his contract at this point.

Too bad a G Unit reunion with Banks, Buck, Game, 50 would never happen
That sh*t would be crazy.
 6 years ago '04        #16
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,472 | Props total: 2704 2704
well never bite ... he took shots at his boss in the past as well

This is business ,its not like they were a real family or even a real crew
He could make money of buck right now if he wanted ...they could work out some kind of deals but he wants to keep him down

There should be laws protecting an artist from this kind of slavery ....there´s no reason someone should be prevented from exercising his job if the label doesnt plan on releasing an album
 6 years ago '06        #17
space
space
Im talking about a year or so ago when 50 said dre wasnt taking his phone calls he even referenced it on flight 187 now dre is back to working with both artist. If you cant even admit dre distanced himself from 50 you need to re evaluate yourself. Anyway this is about buck not 50/dre/game..
 6 years ago '06        #18
space
space
 gimmethat said:
well never bite ... he took shots at his boss in the past as well

This is business ,its not like they were a real family or even a real crew
He could make money of buck right now if he wanted ...they could work out some kind of deals but he wants to keep him down

There should be laws protecting an artist from this kind of slavery ....there´s no reason someone should be prevented from exercising his job if the label doesnt plan on releasing an album
I agree man this has gone too far!!!
 6 years ago '04        #19
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
Im pretty sure this guy is drinking and sh*t.....
 05-31-2012, 04:28 PM         #20
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is suffering from megalomania.

He could not accept the fact that the n*ggaz in his crew had more talent than him.

He wants everyone to fear him.

He was just another industry/Jimmy Iovine puppet.

His time is over.

He should retire and enjoy the money he earned.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy