Bitter Jermichael Finley Throwing Shots At Grokowski & Jimmy Graham

most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 54
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
yotto
 6 years ago '11        #22
The Bearded One 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$10,792 | Props total: 2787 2787
 Saintaholic said:
How many did Finley drop? Stop trying to save this n*gga Finley too..........targets are irrelevant and he talks way too much for a n*gga that hasnt really done nothing but had a nice couple of games to start a season and one decent season.
how are targets irrelevant. You look at welker or white who had the 2 most targets, they had most receptions. The more times the ball is thrown to you, the more opportunites you have to catch the ball, especially with a quarterback like brees who is accurate. I think its kind of ignorant to discount the stat. Im not defending what he said or why he said it, but you have to look at stats from an objective point of view. Yes he does talk too much especially for what he has accomplished, or lack there of.
 6 years ago '05        #23
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 TH35 said:
Yea he's been that way since HS. He said he hasn't done much yet though . The media ran w/ the story. I won't defend the guy though. I mean he was a LH. If you take it as a shot, so be it .
Yeah the media does spice sh*t up too so I agree with that.........he fell for the setup.
 6 years ago '05        #24
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 somerandomguy said:
how are targets irrelevant. You look at welker or white who had the 2 most targets, they had most receptions. The more times the ball is thrown to you, the more opportunites you have to catch the ball, especially with a quarterback like brees who is accurate. I think its kind of ignorant to discount the stat. Im not defending what he said or why he said it, but you have to look at stats from an objective point of view. Yes he does talk too much especially for what he has accomplished, or lack there of.
Rodgers is accurate too Finley dropped a sh*tload so his numbers could have been better.


Last edited by Saintaholic; 05-31-2012 at 03:53 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #25
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$25,270 | Props total: 7403 7403
Why is it every time a player says another players name its taken as a shot




  425 - 199 STRK: 4 l in a row WIN PCT: 68% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 6 years ago '08        #26
Keith504 42 heat pts42 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
 Kjizzle03 said:
Why is it every time a player says another players name its taken as a shot
You throwing shots homie? I'm the only Kizzle on here.


Delete your account and act like this never happened.
 6 years ago '05        #27
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Kjizzle03 said:
Why is it every time a player says another players name its taken as a shot
Unless a player is speakin' positive about another player they should keep other players' name out their mouths. n*ggas should know how the media rolls and stop falling for the setup from them.
 6 years ago '06        #28
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$25,270 | Props total: 7403 7403
 Kizzle504 said:
You throwing shots homie? I'm the only Kizzle on here.


Delete your account and act like this never happened.





 Saintaholic said:
Unless a player is speakin' positive about another player they should keep other players' name out their mouths. n*ggas should know how the media rolls and stop falling for the setup from them.
True but at the same time there's a difference between "they need to show me something" and "them n*ggas are trash"




  425 - 199 STRK: 4 l in a row WIN PCT: 68% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 6 years ago '04        #29
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$81,990 | Props total: 11777 11777
Finley is the best TE in the history of the position. Peter and I been tellin people he's gonna revolutionize the game.
 6 years ago '05        #30
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Kjizzle03 said:







True but at the same time there's a difference between "they need to show me something" and "them n*ggas are trash"
But who is he? They have to show him............he has plenty of people he has to show that he's for real so he has some nerve.
 6 years ago '08        #31
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5530 5530
They have to show this dude something?

I hope he doesn't think those are the only TEs that are way better than he is either.
 6 years ago '06        #32
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$25,270 | Props total: 7403 7403
 Saintaholic said:
But who is he? They have to show him............he has plenty of people he has to show that he's for real so he has some nerve.
Let's be real now Finley is one of the better Tes in the league...and I agree he's got a lot to show too...but the dude was just stating how he feels....if Jmmy said that Finley need to show him something then I would bet you would have no problem with anything being said




  425 - 199 STRK: 4 l in a row WIN PCT: 68% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 6 years ago '09        #33
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,486 | Props total: 7216 7216
 SlickJ101 said:
They have to show this dude something?

I hope he doesn't think those are the only TEs that are way better than he is either.
besides vernon davis who else, right now, is way better then him. Yea he dropped the ball and was disappointing last year but he always had three people around him when ever he went out for a route, jordy nelson had the year he had because of finley.

as for the story, I guess he is jealous. he was supposed to be the new breed of tight end and gronk and graham kind of stole his thunder. I expect finley to break out this year, he has a full offseason and doesn't have to rehab.
 6 years ago '06        #34
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Kizzle504 said:
You throwing shots homie? I'm the only Kizzle on here.


Delete your account and act like this never happened.
 Kjizzle03 said:







True but at the same time there's a difference between "they need to show me something" and "them n*ggas are trash"


fu*king dead

 6 years ago '06        #35
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,483 | Props total: 17929 17929
I love finley he was dropping everything in the playoffs
 6 years ago '05        #36
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Kjizzle03 said:
Let's be real now Finley is one of the better Tes in the league...and I agree he's got a lot to show too...but the dude was just stating how he feels....if Jmmy said that Finley need to show him something then I would bet you would have no problem with anything being said
I would say the exact same thing "Jimmy stfu you drop too many passes and what have you done?"
 6 years ago '08        #37
Keith504 42 heat pts42 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
 torious said:
Finley is the best TE in the history of the position. Peter and I been tellin people he's gonna revolutionize the game.
Not Sure If Serious.
 6 years ago '07        #38
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,778 | Props total: 14589 14589
 SlickJ101 said:
They have to show this dude something?

I hope he doesn't think those are the only TEs that are way better than he is either.
Yea, Gonzalez is better than any TE mentioned in here.
 6 years ago '04        #39
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,364 | Props total: 13030 13030
How about until he catches 10 consecutive balls in OTA, practice, a game... or even outside with his kid--he shuts the fu*k up.
 6 years ago '07        #40
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,778 | Props total: 14589 14589
 regularjoe said:
How about until he catches 10 consecutive balls in OTA, practice, a game... or even outside with his kid--he shuts the fu*k up.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
139 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy