Bitter Jermichael Finley Throwing Shots At Grokowski & Jimmy Graham

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #1
5948 pageviews
87 comments

Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
Bitter Jermichael Finley Throwing Shots At Grokowski & Jimmy Graham

Green Bay Packers tight end Jermichael Finley's planned breakout season in 2010 was cut short by a knee injury. Finley returned to play in all 16 games in 2011, tying a career-high with 55 receptions and setting career marks with 767 receiving yards and eight touchdowns. The Packers avoided the use of the franchise tag on Finley, signing the 25-year-old to a two-year, $14 million extension.

Daniel Jeremiah's NFL Podium Awards continue with a look at tight ends.
One man stands head-and-shoulders above the rest. More ...
Finley lived up to his self-described "reporter's best friend/coach's nightmare" reputation in his session with the media following Wednesday's practice, discussing how he needs to see more from Rob Gronkowski and Jimmy Graham, the most productive tight ends in the NFL last season.

"I know Gronk and Jimmy Graham, they did well last year," Finley said, according to Jason Wilde of ESPN Milwaukee. "But in this league, you've got to do it consistently. If you've shown that you can do it one time, you have to come back and do it. They're going to have to show me something. I'm not trying to beat them or see what I can do better than them, but they're going to have to show me a little more."

Finley's comments could raise a few eyebrows considering how Gronkowski and Graham finished in the top five in receptions and were two of seven receivers to top 1,300 yards last season, nearly doubling Finley's production. To Finley's credit, he doesn't believe he has done enough in the league, either. That sentiment was behind his decision to accept a short-term contract from the Packers.

"I'm going to play my game, regardless. If I play my game, everything will work out for itself," Finley said. "I'll be 26 when I come up for the next deal. It's going to be an awesome ride, I'll tell you that. I don't think I've done too much yet. It's a two-year deal. It's a good deal on both ends. I'm excited to be playing with a quarterback like Aaron (Rodgers)."

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Jermichael Finley not sold on Gronkowski, Graham - NFL.com

imageimage at this clown. Is he a new scout now?

Jimmy let me know if you want me to ride on that fool. image

Finley has played 4 years compared to Jimmy's 2 and has fewer TD's and only 7 catches and 150 more receiving yards. Nevermind that Finley hasnt put up consecutive 500 yd seasons in his 4 years. And lets not talk Gronk, who basically has the same yards and catches with nearly double the TD's, also in 2 years vs Finley in 4.

87 comments for "Bitter Jermichael Finley Throwing Shots At Grokowski & Jimmy Graham"

6 years ago '06        #2
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Keep Gronk da Gawd's name out of your **** mouth
 6 years ago '05        #3
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
and wtf has he done consistently? That fool is a str8 clown if thinks that Gronk and Jimmy wont keep beastin' year in and year out unlike his butterfingers a**.
 6 years ago '04        #4
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,676 | Props total: 783 783
tell em why you mad jermichael
 05-31-2012, 03:07 PM         #5
BullsBearsSox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no worries we got something for him this year
 6 years ago '08        #6
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4795 4795
Pretty sure you have to catch the ball consistently too in order to have the seasons those two had.
 6 years ago '11        #7
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,182 | Props total: 17557 17557
I guess somebody didn't drop the ball, that you DROP THE BALL
 6 years ago '11        #8
The Bearded One 87 heat pts87
space
space
$10,791 | Props total: 2786 2786
well Graham and Gronk are were targeted 149 and 124 times while Finley was targeted 93. Of the 3 tight ends, Gronk had the highest ypc and Graham has the lowest
 6 years ago '04        #9
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,339 | Props total: 11060 11060
Who the fu*k is Finley to open his mouth like that?

He's talking like he's made 10 straight pro bowls.
 6 years ago '08        #10
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5228 5228

"I'm going to play my game, regardless. If I play my game, everything will work out for itself," Finley said. "I'll be 26 when I come up for the next deal. It's going to be an awesome ride, I'll tell you that. I don't think I've done too much yet. It's a two-year deal. It's a good deal on both ends. I'm excited to be playing with a quarterback like Aaron (Rodgers)."

At least he ended it with that though
 6 years ago '05        #11
space
space
 somerandomguy said:
well Graham and Gronk are were targeted 149 and 124 times while Finley was targeted 93. Of the 3 tight ends, Gronk had the highest ypc and Graham has the lowest
How many did Finley drop? Stop trying to save this n*gga Finley too..........targets are irrelevant and he talks way too much for a n*gga that hasnt really done nothing but had a nice couple of games to start a season and one decent season.
 6 years ago '04        #12
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,676 | Props total: 783 783
 M said:

"I'm going to play my game, regardless. If I play my game, everything will work out for itself," Finley said. "I'll be 26 when I come up for the next deal. It's going to be an awesome ride, I'll tell you that. [U]I don't think I've done too much yet[/U]. It's a two-year deal. It's a good deal on both ends. I'm excited to be playing with a quarterback like Aaron (Rodgers)."

At least he ended it with that though
dude should of started it off with that
 05-31-2012, 03:23 PM         #13
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he is so mad that they are what he was boofed up to be
 6 years ago '07        #14
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
Although he is a UT alum, he's right. How is that a shot? You have to be consistent . He didn't say he was better or anything. People are sensitive. Graham and Gronk are good players, I'm sure they'll be consistent though. Which will make them great players.

When people say other people name they get so sensitive . Same thing w/ Alex Smith.
 6 years ago '08        #15
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 glepurple said:
dude should of started it off with that
He shouldn't have started it at all, he needs to learn to shut the fu*k up
 6 years ago '08        #16
Keith504 42 heat pts42 OP
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
 M said:
get em M!
 6 years ago '08        #17
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 6 years ago '05        #18
space
space
 TH35 said:
Although he is a UT alum, he's right. How is that a shot? You have to be consistent . He didn't say he was better or anything. People are sensitive. Graham and Gronk are good players, I'm sure they'll be consistent though. Which will make them great players.

When people say other people name they get so sensitive . Same thing w/ Alex Smith.
It is a shot, he's talkin like he's Tony Gonzales or Shannon Sharpe like his legacy is already written. Finley has a big mouth and it will and should be taken as a shot to Graham and Gronk.
 6 years ago '05        #19
space
space
 M said:
 6 years ago '07        #20
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Saintaholic said:
It is a shot, he's talkin like he's Tony Gonzales or Shannon Sharpe like his legacy is already written. Finley has a big mouth and it will and should be taken as a shot to Graham and Gronk.
Yea he's been that way since HS. He said he hasn't done much yet though . The media ran w/ the story. I won't defend the guy though. I mean he was a LH. If you take it as a shot, so be it .

Last edited by TH35; 05-31-2012 at 03:40 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy