May 31 - Student won $500 bet with 4 friends over race to romance glamorous global studies teacher

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
135 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1
7334 pageviews
61 comments

Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,710 | Props total: 11199 11199
May 31 - Student won $500 bet with 4 friends over race to romance glamorous global studies teacher

Student, 18, 'won $500 bet' with four friends over race to romance glamorous global studies teacher, 26

[pic - click to view]

The look of lust: A New York teacher, 26, was filmed as she kissed and snuggled at student, 16, in broad daylight in a city park

A high school teacher filmed in a passionate embrace with a pupil fell victim to a $500 bet between five friends about who could kiss her first, it emerged today.

Eric Arty, 18, beat his friends to the jackpot after the student and four friends put in $100 for a race to romance their global studies teacher Julie Warning, 26.

Andrew Cabrera, a junior at Manhattan Theater Lab HS, where Warning worked until Tuesday, told the New York Post: 'It was a bet with a group of his friends. They gave him the $500 [pot].'
teacher

[pic - click to view]

Targeted: Julie Warning, left, a well-liked teacher at Manhattan Theater Lab High School, has been reassigned after she was filmed kissing one of her students

[pic - click to view]

Eric Arty, 18, and Warning were snapped on a park bench in Greenwich Village next to a children's playground

Eric Arty, 18, and Warning were snapped on a park bench in Greenwich Village next to a children's playground

Speaking about Arty's seduction, he said: 'He would go after class and basically try to seduce her.

'I don't know if she knew [about the bet]. They were all trying to get with her.

'One of his [Arty’s] friends flirted with her more than anyone — I thought he would be the one, but Eric came out of nowhere and got her.'

[pic - click to view]

Denial: Student Eric Arty allegedly won a bet for the tryst
Denial: Student Eric Arty says that the woman he is seen kissing is not his teacher

The affair was revealed yesterday by The New York Post — which ran a front-page picture of the pair kissing on Friday at Bleecker Playground in Greenwich Village and published the video online.

The case has been turned over to the Department of Education Special Commissioner of Investigations and Warning was reassigned.

However, school officials said Warning did not report to her new job yesterday and could not be reached for comment.

Schools Chancellor Dennis Walcott said: 'It's my understanding that she did not show up to her reassignment center.

'So we'll do more investigating on why she hasn't shown up.'

Other students told The New York Post how Warning at first tried to resist the teenagers and threw them out of her classroom when they would try to chat her up.

'He [Arty] would flirt with her,' said one junior. 'She would try to avoid it because she was his teacher.

'She was a nice teacher and didn’t want to report him, and she would throw him and his friends out of class for trying to flirt with her.'

[pic - click to view]

School of trouble: Warning taught at Manhattan Theater Lab High School where she met student Eric

[pic - click to view]

Romantic setting? Warning and Arty were seen locking lips in the middle of this park in Manhattan's Greenwich Village

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Student: Julie Warning cannot be charged because student Eric Arty, above, is 18, but she is still subject to discipline by the Department of Education

Maia Torruella, 16, said: 'This has probably been going on for a while now because the signs have been there.

'The way they act together... When he walks into the room, her face lights up,' she said. 'And when he's gone, she's boring. You can tell he's still on her mind.

'They're always so nice to each other. He flirts with a lot of girls, sure, but Miss Warning, ohhhhh!'

Warning, who does not have tenure and was appointed to her $48,434 teaching position in October 2010, could be fired.

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Student Eric Arty, 18, 'won $500 bet' over race to romance glamorous teacher Julie Warning, 26 | Mail Online

Last edited by Rick Ross; 05-31-2012 at 02:58 PM..

61 comments for "May 31 - Student won $500 bet with 4 friends over race to romance glamorous global studies teacher"

6 years ago '08        #2
itzjustlogic 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 83 83
So.... Who was the snitch?
 05-31-2012, 03:09 PM         #3
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t makes me mad as hell man. Why weren't my teachers like that. WHY WEREN'T MY TEACHERS LIKE THAT!!!!!

WHYYYY!???
 6 years ago '05        #4
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623

[pic - click to view]

beautiful just beautiful. mack game right.
 6 years ago '04        #5
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11091 11091
She is fine.
 6 years ago '07        #6
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 19997 19997

play on playa
 6 years ago '10        #7
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,616 | Props total: 689 689
Teacher could get it

'One of his [Arty’s] friends flirted with her more than anyone — I thought he would be the one, but Eric came out of nowhere and got her.'
Yeah it was definitely that n*gga who snitched.

As a teacher, even if student is legal you should know its against policy in or out of school. This dude probably graduated this year too.
 6 years ago '06        #8
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,982 | Props total: 4009 4009
Can't hate on this dude. Do your thing young one.
 6 years ago '10        #9
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,616 | Props total: 689 689
 Sid 6point7 said:
This sh*t makes me mad as hell man. Why weren't my teachers like that. WHY WEREN'T MY TEACHERS LIKE THAT!!!!!

WHYYYY!???
You just weren't going at them or just a frail n*gga. When I graduated high school one of my teachers gave me her number and took me to lunch.
 6 years ago '09        #10
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
18 year old junior?
 05-31-2012, 04:24 PM         #11
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '07        #12
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
i knew it was brotha tappin that fine white a.ss

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #13
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9957 9957
Slow a.ss n*ggas. Who the fu*k told?!?!
 05-31-2012, 05:17 PM         #14
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Esdot said:
You just weren't going at them or just a frail n*gga. When I graduated high school one of my teachers gave me her number and took me to lunch.
maybe i was both, you big pimp you
 05-31-2012, 05:19 PM         #15
cwhyte1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol.. Damn.

This Is What Passes For Fun Nowadays..

Dude Got Her Tho.
 6 years ago '09        #16
markj512 10 heat pts10
space
space
$343 | Props total: 7 7
n*ggas got more money sending the video in to the New York Post. It was all a bet anyway, why not get more money out of it!
 6 years ago '09        #17
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
 Spiffy said:
18 year old junior?
 6 years ago '06        #18
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25782 25782
Always them kid cudi looking n*ggas them white bi*ches go crazy for lol... I'm glad i got a nice body to throw them bi*ches off
 6 years ago '04        #19
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,265 | Props total: 3849 3849
Well done young brotha... Well done.

6 years ago '04        #20
dank 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 838 838
 Spiffy said:
18 year old junior?

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago