13 Things a Movie Theater Employee Won’t Tell You

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
 DominationCM said:
Hot dogs Hell Naw 9 times out 10 the only reason dudes spend money at the movies is for a female.
 6 years ago '04        #122
daboss 
space
space
space
$356 | Props total: 0 0
last movie i went to a lady pulled a taco bell box meal out her pusrse had the whole theatre smelling like tacos and hot sauce - fed about half the aisle
 6 years ago '08        #123
Nov 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$717 | Props total: 61 61
dont have to worry about any of that

R5 & BRRip + the food in the fridge FTW
 6 years ago '12        #124
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
My homie works at the theatre and he gets me in for free. So instead of paying Hollywoods greedy a.ss the bones to watch the flick (which, as was pointed out, strictly goes to the studio's revenue), I spend the 10 bones for me and my girl to grab bottled water and some popcorn. I'd rather put my cash towards the homie's job than some fvckheads making bank off of the steep a.ss entrance fee. The popcorn here is fresh popped style too.

And also...

RMG 007 said:

[pic - click to view]

you ain't gotta lie to kick it

06-01-2012, 10:53 AM         #125
Young Token  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Very Interesting to say the least.
 6 years ago '08        #126
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,315 | Props total: 1258 1258
didnt go through the whole thread so dont know if it was mentioned but if you dont have a "movie tavern" by you then you lost. full menu and alcohol. big a.ss comfy chair to sit in while you watch your movie and they serve you while you watch. just be careful not to drink too much beer. you dont want to get up to take a p!ss during the movie.

[pic - click to view]

06-01-2012, 11:08 AM         #127
N E R D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any info on the eat in movies? who the fu*k is preparing my food and is it fresh
 6 years ago '07        #128
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
 White Face said:
I lovethe magic johnson theatres but too many coons go there now
..they closed the magic johnson theaters out here in la a couple years back and made it into rave cinema..which imo was the best move they could've done..that theater was ratched as fu*kkk and sucked d!ck..the seats were terrible, the concession stands were overpriced like a muthafu*ka, and movies would fu*k up a lot .they had cheap ticket prices though and the new theater that opened up in it's place after it shut down is the same..even with all that It made for great memories growing up in the 90's..my cousin stayed down the street in the jungles(which is the name of the blood hood nearby)we'd always go and catch movies over there as lil n*ggas...fu*king around and pulling bad bi*ches over there and always going to the taco bell which was in the same area..there's a mall and a few other food spots/businesses their as well..I actually just saw the avengers when it came out over there at the rave recently..it was my first time in a long a.ss time going to that theaters since the magic johnson theater was in it's place..the layout was the same with the exception of where the concession stand was but the theater was muchhh better as far as the movie experience(much cleaner and better seats).. i didn't know about a lot of this sh*t before this thread though..especially the subway wheat bread thing, ..the only time I have fu*ked with the concession stand is when i'm out with a bi*ch/get it for free/or when i'm really hungry(i'll grab something small, fu*k wasting all that $) aside from that i'll eat before or after the movie or sneak something in

Last edited by Deniro732; 06-01-2012 at 11:38 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #129
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
 RMG 007 said:

[pic - click to view]

Yooooooo !!!!!
 6 years ago '12        #130
Nissan Cima 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 14 14
Who talks to movie theater employees?
 6 years ago '10        #131
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 NO RELIGION said:
you just walk in with a big a.ss box of pizza?
 RMG 007 said:

[pic - click to view]

06-01-2012, 11:56 AM         #132
Create101  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i tried to do that and the bi*ch who i took was like this n*ggas broke im like btich so u buy the food and ill pay for tickets da fu*k u think this is
 6 years ago '05        #133
agentspits.com 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 746 746
The only time I'll ever eat/drink anything at a theater is if I'm starving and had absolutely no time to get anything elsewhere before movie time.
 6 years ago '08        #134
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 1271 1271
Yall better than me. I gotta have movie popcorn, sh*t just tastes so much better than anything i can make at home. And usuallly fu*k it, get a drink too.

I get military discount tho so the movies don't really tax me like that.
 6 years ago '10        #135
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
I only get the popcorn... I sneak a drink in from the gas station across the street..
 06-01-2012, 12:41 PM         #136
hiphopjunkee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres an applebees next to my theatre. so i get a pitcher of bluemoon. an appetizer tray. then i go in that place as satisfied as can be.
 6 years ago '07        #137
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19938 19938
I was a manager at a theater through high school and a for a year or so after, most of this true, but I worked at a really nice theater, it had a bar and sh*t, on weekends they had a jazz band and sh*t. So our food was a little better quality than other places. Pretzel Bites>>> and they are made in an oven not a microwave, same with the pizzas, they go in this big a.ss oven that cooks sh*t in like 30-45 seconds lol. Cups and sh*t are inventoried, but never at the end of the night lol. and yeah anyone who has snuck candy/food into a movie knows where to hide sh*t, but like it said, I didn't make enough money to give a sh*t lol. but theaters CAKE on concessions, our theater in the burbs did like $1-$2 million dollars in concession sales in a 5 week period.

and popcorn at the theater I worked @ was always fresh idk about other places tho. But AMC theaters with the butter your own popcorn>>>
 6 years ago '05        #138
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,377 | Props total: 8057 8057
Dam where do yall stay at? I got a muvico by my crib in boca raton they have two floors downstairs is the regular movie theater upstairs is the premiere. They have a restaurant a bar and another side bar where u can get margaritas champagne etc etc and u overlook everybody since u upstairs in the balcony sh*ts pimpin 20 bucks a ticket but u get what u pay for
 06-01-2012, 12:52 PM         #139
Ednyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
I always get the pretzel bites :(
hell yea !
 6 years ago '07        #140
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19938 19938
 TattooedMPsz said:
Dam where do yall stay at? I got a muvico by my crib in boca raton they have two floors downstairs is the regular movie theater upstairs is the premiere. They have a restaurant a bar and another side bar where u can get margaritas champagne etc etc and u overlook everybody since u upstairs in the balcony sh*ts pimpin 20 bucks a ticket but u get what u pay for
yeah those muvico places are nice, got one in Chicago. In Barrington we got this place called the village theater, its like $30-$40 a ticket, but you have like a personal waiter and sh*t. They serve all kinds of beer, duck tacos tons of sh*t lol. Oh and the chairs are recliners that are nice as fu*k lol.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago