13 Things a Movie Theater Employee Won’t Tell You

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-31-2012, 06:32 PM         #41
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
n*ggas still buying sh*t at movie theaters?

all I need is a lady with a purse and I got a full meal in that bi*ch...eating burgers and sandwiches with tall a.ss drinks. fu*k popcorn n*gga could get 5 bag of large chips for same price.

POST OF THE DAY. Exact same sh*t I do.

I go to the movies on the weekdays or early saturday until I have enough points on my rewards card to make the next movie on a friday night free.

and i almost always put stuff in the girls bag, unless its some chick i never went out with before with a small purse. that's very rare though, i usually only date the same chicks...i just fu*k an a.ssortment.
 6 years ago '04        #42
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,558 | Props total: 5222 5222
really eating at movie theater? I sneak my beer in cans and just pop open one while watching the trailers for upcomming movies.. fu*k eating when you can get drunk with your friends and watch a movie on big a.ss screen.

Than you go out to eat afterwards.

Last edited by deziking; 05-31-2012 at 06:38 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #43
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 Rico23 said:
thats how all fountains work
Same sh*t I was thinking. Someone doesnt have a firm grasp on common concepts.
 05-31-2012, 06:39 PM         #44
Skratch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So thats why when i drink sodas from the machine at fastfood resturants the sh*t has a funny taste to it, sh*t taste like the machine it came from
 6 years ago '11        #45
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,859 | Props total: 1455 1455
I don't buy nothing at the movie theater I either make sure I eat before the show starts or after it.

I will say though when I went to the show in the winter and fall seasons I would but small foods & drink in my coat pockets though. I'd just wait until the lights went out to eat though b/c you have the nosey employees sneak in before the show.
 6 years ago '07        #46
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,737 | Props total: 1136 1136
fu*k I always get nachos
 6 years ago '06        #47
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
The food section is under the theater in the mall. So I just have my girl put sh*t in her purse and go in
Or just eat before the movie starts.
 6 years ago '05        #48
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Rockstar718 said:
word, and thats why you dont get ice, they NEVER clean the ice machine, at ANY estabishment
that, and a small with no ice = a large with ice,

I used to work in a restaurant, and we'd clean the soda fountains with dew syrup too
 05-31-2012, 06:46 PM         #49
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheJaJr said:
Aventura theater has the best nachos
the theaters I go to nachos be on point that's all I get at the movies
them bi*ches be sealed in packages anyway
 05-31-2012, 06:51 PM         #50
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
so I wonder since all of you are so food conscious, do you eat McDonalds and other fast foods?

Actually havent ate a single thing from McDonalds since 2006.

And my fiancee and I just stuff her purse lol. I've taken sandwiches, drinks, and even beer into movies before
 05-31-2012, 06:55 PM         #51
HoodGraduate  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Damn, what theaters y'all n*ggas going to? At mine the popcorn is fresh. You can see them cooking the sh*t right in front of you. But maybe that's because I only go see movies early in the day so I get the people who actually care about their job not the ghetto people you see working in there Friday and Saturday nights.
 6 years ago '06        #52
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,382 | Props total: 989 989
 Arson said:
my n*gga Magic City really thought they was pourin 2 liters in that bi*ch
I swear I thought it was on some slushy machine sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

I was 14 or 15 years old.

sh*t broke my heart when I found out my soda wasn't fresh out the bottle.

But the fact that they cleaned the soda machine with more soda still fu*ks my head up to this day.

Last edited by G2MC; 05-31-2012 at 07:02 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #53
Sammyboi22 
space
space
Oh and to all of you so curious as to why they use mountain dew to clean the tubes is because it has a higher citric acid content than other sodas.
 6 years ago '09        #54
thegamedmx286 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,315 | Props total: 37 37
 DominationCM said:
Hot dogs Hell Naw 9 times out 10 the only reason dudes spend money at the movies is for a female.
 6 years ago '04        #55
whiskey787 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 5 5
 Arson said:
my n*gga Magic City really thought they was pourin 2 liters in that bi*ch
 05-31-2012, 06:59 PM         #56
jadeyugotta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t you can cancel that sh*t ..Now bedbugs coming in that bi*ch to !!!
 6 years ago '07        #57
SALTY3142 
space
space
$510 | Props total: 5 5
Must be different at different locations. I Worked at a theatre for 4 years and most of this stuff never happened at my theatre and it was just your average theatre nothing special.

The jalapenos and cheese come from sealed cans. We put on gloves, open up the cans and put them in plastic containers, same thing with cheese except it's scooped.

There's no way mountain dew syrup is being used to clean the BIBs (bag in box). That sh*t is so sticky it's ridiculous. The bags are kept in crates but they're sealed up tight, only thing you'd have to worry about is the hoses that attach to them, they can get a little sticky. Even if someone didn't buy that stuff for a week it'd probably still be ok. It's never chilled and is basically just sugar and flavoring. Has a long shelf life. We did however use the soda water to clean various things a lot of the time, it's a great cleaner for simple spills etc.

We always scraped the popcorn out into garbage bags at the end of our shift, never left it. Mostly because some shows ended long after our shift and if guests saw that popcorn hanging around they'd probably be a little concerned. I will say though that popcorn is good for at LEAST a week, me and my buddies would take full garbage bags home and just k!ll it n tasted fresh for the whole week.

No chemicals in the popcorn we popped. Just a sh*tload of oil and salt. Exhaust fans help spread the aroma.

Pretzels, hot dogs, fries, everything was made fresh at my theatre too so dunno where this guy worked at but cot damn. I'd eat everything at my theatre, and have made pretty much everything on the menu. Fries are fresh cut potatos, hot dogs are fresh, pretzels are fresh and hand made, no issues with cleanliness ever.

The cups thing would drive me nuts though, so hard to explain to customers that they can't have an extra cup. I know I know it sounds ridiculous but our whole inventory is based on counts at the end of the night. The theatre sees that cup as the value of a small, reg, etc. drink.

Last edited by SALTY3142; 05-31-2012 at 07:09 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #58
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 972 972
What kinda brauds y'all pulling that's willing to stuff Wendy's in her purse to walk in a theater smelling like a crispy chicken sandwich and #2 value meals

6 years ago '10        #59
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
why buy snacks from the theater when dollar tree or the 99cent store is next door?
 6 years ago '06        #60
Sammyboi22 
space
space
^^^ Also the theaters around here have fountain machines all over so once you get a cup you do the refills at your own rate. Giving someone a "water" cup would just let them get all the free soda they want
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy