Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Afnorth123 said:
hornets cant sell out games with cp3 nobody gives a sh*t about them except the few hornet fans there are...nobody else is checkin for them..they dont make the league a large amount of money... @ there being a conspiracy for them of all teams.
i'm sure the owners would hate to see you coming as commissioner . apparently, you only fix things that aren't broken.

stern can't afford to say "they aren't making me enough money, so fu*k em." he has a responsibility to all of the owners. or did you miss the lockout that basically centered around trying to expand the talent pool/profits for teams like the hornets? he might love an NY vs LA finals, but that doesn't mean he's gonna let everybody else rot. especially to the extent of the fu*ked up situation the hornets were in. plus, who knows what he promised benson to get him on board.
 6 years ago '09        #42
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
I dont know why he mad. I knew ahead of time the Hornets were getting the pick. n*gga should have just hit me up, I'd have saved him the headache and misery of believing he had a shot.
 6 years ago '10        #43
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,414 | Props total: 6247 6247
 justinjones said:
so nobody complained when the cavs got the 1st pick last year?
no one cared about that draft...this draft like 03
 6 years ago '12        #44
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
so n*ggas still sittin here askin if this league is crooked?? look what happened to the Sonics, they got bought out and then get the top pic in Kevin Durant, and all of a sudden move to OKC.. Who is owned by a Stern d!ck sucker.
 6 years ago '04        #45
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2835 2835
top pick was part of the purchase deal for the hornets

n*ggas wasnt investing big time dough into the hornets without a.ssurances from stern that they get the number 1 pick in a loaded draft. . .
 05-31-2012, 12:31 PM         #46
KillahhCamm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Money make the world go round and round..
 6 years ago '04        #47
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
How they do it from what I saw yesterday was all the teams get a pre determined combination of numbers. The most going to the worst teams etc...

What they should do is put the pingpong balls w/logos in the machine. Team with the worst record gets 5 balls, next team gets 4, next 3 and so on, the rest get 1. Have team execs put tape over their own logos and have the balls drawn LIVE. Then revel the balls in reverse order (ex) last ball to come out is last pick for tv effect. They would just skip to the next team ball if say one of the top two or three teams balls come out in a row ( unless you have multiple 1st round pick, Hornets could have got top 2 in this system).
 6 years ago '06        #48
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
They need to let the ping pong balls happen live on tv. Just like a real fu*king lottery

Last edited by Soraci7; 05-31-2012 at 01:41 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #49
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 justinjones said:
so nobody complained when the cavs got the 1st pick last year?
thats what im sayin. if u complaining it rigged for us, then hopefully u said the same sh*t last year
 6 years ago '04        #50
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 albemarle said:
I"m pissed man we got robbed I wonder how man people bout season seats for $86 dollars tonight.

Glad I had to work cause I would've been pissed
u know the team with the worst record has only got the first pick 3 times in history right?
 6 years ago '06        #51
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,636 | Props total: 2541 2541
 Plizaya J said:
thats what im sayin. if u complaining it rigged for us, then hopefully u said the same sh*t last year
It was rigged last year, had Dan Gilberts son up there was a good storyline. sh*t was so false.
 6 years ago '08        #52
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Plizaya J said:
u know the team with the worst record has only got the first pick 3 times in history right?
the worst team has a 25% chance of winning it, yet its only happened 14% of the time
 6 years ago '06        #53
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 J.R. Hyphy said:
but all of the cards are mixed together and tumble inside the ball....which could fold any corner for all cards inside...I call bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #54
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
space
$12,210 | Props total: 481 481
 Audacious said:
you should've never had that wack a.ss jersey on in the first place. that's where you went wrong
fu*kin loser
 6 years ago '04        #55
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
the worst team has a 25% chance of winning it, yet its only happened 14% of the time
 6 years ago '04        #56
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
Anyone who doesn't think this sh*t is rigged is either blind or lying to themselves....Always was suspicious ever since the Knicks and Pat Ewing, but the Bulls getting D Rose at 1.6% chance confirmed it for me...
 6 years ago '12        #57
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
sounds like gilbert to me
 05-31-2012, 03:58 PM         #58
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
umm, OWNERS, David Stern works for YOU. The players can't fire him, but you can. Yall should have fired that n*gga when he started making players have a dress code.

either way, the whole process should be public, shown on NBA TV, with the lottery balls being loaded, put in, etc.. however they do it. let a player draw the balls (yes I know how that reads) or some random fam through a contest. Something to add validity to it. because with these heat calls and this sh*t...its not looking good.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago