Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
you want to know why i only wear ralph lauren? timeless designs and quality. their fu*kING VNECKS don't even fade. Explain that.
 6 years ago '11        #122
RAZER 58 heat pts58
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 75 75
 Kalon said:
you want to know why i only wear ralph lauren? timeless designs and quality. their fu*kING VNECKS don't even fade. Explain that.
yes made in china like the rest of the shirt that you can buy from marshall macy kohl's and walmart
 05-31-2012, 08:45 PM         #123
hiphopjunkee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
If Pac wears it then its OFFICIAL

[pic - click to view]

at least pac this his eyebrows
 6 years ago '05        #124
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
I remember some dudes in the barbershop were clowning me because I was wearing Brooks Brothers. Dumb negros didn't realize it costs more than Ralph Lauren. And, I don't even really care about brands like that, but I'd be lying if I said you can't tell the difference in quality between a mid-high end brand and something from Wal-Mart.
 6 years ago '11        #125
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
$15 izod from marshalls
 6 years ago '11        #126
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,006 | Props total: 607 607
 rdrake said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #127
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,615 | Props total: 689 689
Ralph Lauren Polos aren't that great. I do have a pair of RRL jeans and some shirts, buts thats about it. You can find find better quality polos at other stores for a cheaper price. People are are just geeked over the logo. These are the same people who won't wear Jordans if they're not in the signature line (i.e. wont wear D. Wades, Melos, team pros etc), but those shoes are better quality.
 6 years ago '11        #128
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #129
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,558 | Props total: 2827 2827
 KrugeR said:
The thing is tho, the USPA logo has been around for about 60 years longer than the RLPolo logo, they just started selling it, so which one is the real knockoff?

doesnt matter. . .the uspa wasnt a clothing company at first. They started making clothes as a brand in the 70s 80s i think

sooooo. . .them polo shirts with the fake polo emblem. . .are knockoffs to me
 6 years ago '08        #130
Kewop Decam 80 heat pts80
space
space
space
$15,983 | Props total: 9753 9753
Who cares, their polos still look good. Hell, sometimes better.
 6 years ago '11        #131
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
space
$43,969 | Props total: 9859 9859
My brother wearing this sh*t as we speak
 6 years ago '05        #132
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,523 | Props total: 1690 1690
ok
#1, so the fu*k what? the sh*t looks nice!
#2, i prefer lacoste's material or anyone that uses something similar - sh*ts SO SOFT!
 6 years ago '05        #133
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
 darealvelle said:
lol at people thinking polo is actually a name of a brand. Polo is a fu*king style of a shirt that is worn while playing polo.
Ralph Lauren "Polo Collection" that's what people mean when they refer to polo as a brand. ralph lauren considers it one of it's brands kinda like honda/acura.

05-31-2012, 09:36 PM         #134
p imperial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STAY ASLEEP said:
lol now you're losing the whole point of wearing polo in the first place. its not only because they look good, its because the brand is based on fine fashion taste.

thats like sayin.... who cares if these shoes say jordan but they aren't jordan, they look better than jordans. yeah but they aren't jordans.

sounds superficial but its the same reason you drink coke over rc cola.
so you drink coke because its a status symbol for you?

like dude said...ralph lauren is a mass produced brand of cotton shirts with lil logos on em, originally intended for rich white yuppies to wear while riding around on horses and smacking wood balls around

this sh*t isn't high fashion....while yall are clowning dudes for wearing whatever, the white yuppies who wear that polo sh*t on the weekends while playing golf or whatever are clowning you cause you're wearing size XL instead of rocking em on a skin tight euro fit like they were intended to
 6 years ago '05        #135
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,290 | Props total: 3445 3445
The difference is USPA can be bought at Sears and JCPENNY and Ralph Lauren can be bought at Macy's and other FINE retailers. Real Polo is the sh*t and people who have a closet full know how hard REAL polo is. I'm not gonna brag but I'm one of those people. Shouts to the dry cleaners for keep my sh*t crisp and shouts to Ralph Lauren for making iconic fashions that stand the test of time.
 6 years ago '11        #136
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
ralph lauren polos aren't that nice, don't understand how people get hyped over polos that have the back go lower than the front
 6 years ago '04        #137
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
Lol n*ggas really care this much about their clothes? While I may not own RL, TR, Coogie, or whatever else "high-end" brands are out there, I make my sh*t work for me. I have a $15 Aerosmith t-shirt that I wear sometimes. It fits well, I like the design and the band, and it's a bullsh*t press-on shirt from some company I've never heard of. And when I go out with it, no one says a got damn thing to me. Call me broke, cheap, whatever (even though none of it is true), I just don't care as much as some of you. Those who buy it because they legitimately like it, I have no problem.

But most of the time the n*ggas who beating their chest over their clothes are those who are buying it for the status symbol. Meanwhile, I have a house in a nice neighborhood, 3 HDTVs in my house, a nice car, a nice PC, game consoles, etc. sh*t that I buy because I like/want/need it, not because I'm worried about what the next man thinks about me.
 6 years ago '11        #138
TheOne87 9 heat pts
space
space
$753 | Props total: 38 38
I thought it was Polo when i first saw the logo many people did, its not hard to see why. So what?
 6 years ago '11        #139
TheOne87 9 heat pts
space
space
$753 | Props total: 38 38
oh. okay......
 6 years ago '11        #140
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 e G o Maniac said:
Lol n*ggas really care this much about their clothes? While I may not own RL, TR, Coogie, or whatever else "high-end" brands are out there, I make my sh*t work for me. I have a $15 Aerosmith t-shirt that I wear sometimes. It fits well, I like the design and the band, and it's a bullsh*t press-on shirt from some company I've never heard of. And when I go out with it, no one says a got damn thing to me. Call me broke, cheap, whatever (even though none of it is true), I just don't care as much as some of you. Those who buy it because they legitimately like it, I have no problem.

But most of the time the n*ggas who beating their chest over their clothes are those who are buying it for the status symbol. Meanwhile, I have a house in a nice neighborhood, 3 HDTVs in my house, a nice car, a nice PC, game consoles, etc. sh*t that I buy because I like/want/need it, not because I'm worried about what the next man thinks about me.
hipster
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc