Lol U thought that was Polo??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
highcalibermusi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 1595 1595
my n*gga fab

n*ggas tryed to pull his card the other day in the barbershop till i told him he was part of the lo life click back in the day.
 05-31-2012, 02:17 PM         #102
BklynzYoung J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #103
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
For real I like those more than real Polo. Which ever way you look at it if it's fresh its fresh brands don't matter. get yo fresh on
 6 years ago '11        #104
Gou 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 271 271
 gzuzdatnucca said:
You aint neva lie bro, these dumb ni99as out here brag about paying more for less...most of the time n*ggas still living with momma luv ...

[pic - click to view]

05-31-2012, 02:41 PM         #105
DOUGHBOY3226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kING CORNBALLS fu*k n*ggaS WORRYING ABOUT WHAT THE NEXT MAN WEARS n*ggaS ARE SO CHILDISH AND IGNORANT
 6 years ago '10        #106
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13653 13653
 BklynzYoung J said:

[pic - click to view]

sum1 please smiley this with just his head and sandals
 6 years ago '09        #107
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
Bottom line if you are into fashion this matters

If you are not then this is irrelevant

You get no style points for rockin a fresh USPA outfit if you are attempting to look "fresh"

If you wearing it just because its nice inexpensive clothing and not trying to "Stunt" then you are OK.
 05-31-2012, 02:51 PM         #108
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bill Walton said:
I don't care much for brands, but I rather just cop a Perry Ellis or Nautica Polo from Marshalls than wear USPA.
I feel the same way; I buy more high end clothing because it legitimately lasts longer and is made of better material with better stitching, and I have certain levels of appearances I have to keep up at work, but I HATE paying full retail for the sake of having the newest sh*t. I buy off season a lot, shop at liquidators, high end mens consignment, and even have come up on some nice leathers at the thrift store (and a 120$ Mitchell and Ness Throwbacks Zip Up Hoodie for 8$ in perfect condition).

I personally wouldn't wear USPA, it always looked cheaply made with fu*ked up embroidery... but with so many clown tight pants fedora motherfu*kers looking all Electric Boogaloo, USPA is not the worst thing by far.

Last edited by KrugeR; 05-31-2012 at 02:54 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #109
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Msfourfteleven said:
So no one caught this?
Yeah. Just wasn't that important to call out.
 6 years ago '06        #110
LeMar G 240 heat pts240
space
space
$15,510 | Props total: 35366 35366
 HennyHeat said:
Bottom line if you are into fashion this matters

If you are not then this is irrelevant

You get no style points for rockin a fresh USPA outfit if you are attempting to look "fresh"

If you wearing it just because its nice inexpensive clothing and not trying to "Stunt" then you are OK.
This

But there must be alot of bum a.ss Burlington coat factory shopping a.ss n*ggas on bx.

Let me catch any n*gga rocking that sh*t. I'll embarrass you in front of ya mom's my dude.
 05-31-2012, 03:55 PM         #111
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealvelle said:
lol at people thinking polo is actually a name of a brand. Polo is a fu*king style of a shirt that is worn while playing polo.

And I wear a Ralph Lauren clothing...

1. Ralph Lauren is the brand, as stated in this thread.
2. Every company in the world, well a lot of them, make polo styled shirts. Saying a shirt is a polo is like saying it's a t-shirt, or button up.
3. Almost every polo styled shirt is EXACTLY the same, it just has a different logo stitched on it.

MOST IMPORTANTLY

Ralph Lauren Polo is sold at Marshall's for $40.
Ralph Lauren Polo can be purchased for 50-60% off online if you're patient with the right coupon codes from rl.com, macys.com, etc...
Ralph Lauren Polo can be be found on clearance racks in malls around America if you look around enough.

I have dozens of Ralph Lauren Polo polo shirts, button ups, etc... and I've never paid retail once in my life.

None of this sh*t is fresh, its just a shirt with a logo, no different than any other shirt...and I say that as another half brainwashed idiot that buys the stuff, just not for the same prices most do. into fashion? lmao. clothes that really STUNT...don't have logos on them. There are $800 Perry Ellis shirts and $5,000 Tommy HIlfiger blazers.
 6 years ago '04        #112
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,544 | Props total: 2788 2788
the sh*t that makes BHPC and USPA clothing look so bootleg is that they market off a logo of people playing polo

This makes the sh*t look like a knockoff, which i dont respect.

I got no problem with inexpensive clothing. I'll go to banana republic outlet, cop me some polo shirts for 15 bucks and rock them sh*ts wherever with no shame

I wouldnt be caught in USPA sh*t tho. Then its like, you trying to trick n*ggas into thinking you got some ralph lauren sh*t when you dont

as a sidenote, last christmas, my 15 year old nephew asked for Polo shirts and sweaters and sh*t as gifts. His mom and my sisters aint know no better and got this n*gga maaaaaaaad USPA sh*t that they found for cheap at marshalls

The look on that n*ggas face as he opened up gift after gift of USPA was something I will cherish for the rest of my life
 6 years ago '04        #113
IllmaticReignz 
space
space
$2,213 | Props total: 757 757
Penguin >
 05-31-2012, 04:00 PM         #114
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The thing is tho, the USPA logo has been around for about 60 years longer than the RLPolo logo, they just started selling it, so which one is the real knockoff?

6 years ago '04        #115
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
what the fu*k is this thread all about anyway
 6 years ago '07        #116
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,829 | Props total: 1997 1997
 LeMar G said:
This

But there must be alot of bum a.ss Burlington coat factory shopping a.ss n*ggas on bx.

Let me catch any n*gga rocking that sh*t. I'll embarrass you in front of ya mom's my dude.
And what will that do exactly? Hell I saw a n*gga wearing Southpole the only thing that went through my mind is Southpole still does clothing? fu*k I look like trying to clown someone for what they're wearing this ain't high school anymore
 6 years ago '09        #117
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
some of you guys are spoiled as fu*k. I used to wear shoes that I got from medical clinics for free. Had no brand name clothes, or jeans. My mom used to pick out the cheapest jeans and didnt care the color. I would have like 3 pairs of blue jeans cuz it was $30 each. We didnt have enough money to buy me jordans or nikes cuz we were to dam worried about rent and food. It made me the man who I am now, so fu*k anyone who talked sh*t to me before. I make over 70k a year and support my family on the side.
 05-31-2012, 07:20 PM         #118
Amber Barrier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealvelle said:
lol at people thinking polo is actually a name of a brand. Polo is a fu*king style of a shirt that is worn while playing polo.
^^^^^^ thissssssssssss

[pic - click to view]

05-31-2012, 07:27 PM         #119
Amber Barrier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:

And I wear a Ralph Lauren clothing...

1. Ralph Lauren is the brand, as stated in this thread.
2. Every company in the world, well a lot of them, make polo styled shirts. Saying a shirt is a polo is like saying it's a t-shirt, or button up.
3. Almost every polo styled shirt is EXACTLY the same, it just has a different logo stitched on it.

MOST IMPORTANTLY

Ralph Lauren Polo is sold at Marshall's for $40.
Ralph Lauren Polo can be purchased for 50-60% off online if you're patient with the right coupon codes from rl.com, macys.com, etc...

Ralph Lauren Polo can be be found on clearance racks in malls around America if you look around enough.

I have dozens of Ralph Lauren Polo polo shirts, button ups, etc... and I've never paid retail once in my life.

None of this sh*t is fresh, its just a shirt with a logo, no different than any other shirt...and I say that as another half brainwashed idiot that buys the stuff, just not for the same prices most do. into fashion? lmao. clothes that really STUNT...don't have logos on them. There are $800 Perry Ellis shirts and $5,000 Tommy HIlfiger blazers.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS! Usually Boxden says some really ignorant stupid stuff but you guys are on point today.

Most of these shirts cost like a few cents to manufacture...and we pay so much money for a tee that is made out of less than one dollars worth of materials.
 6 years ago '05        #120
Schavez98 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 1264 1264
Is this thread backfire .gif worthy?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy