Lol U thought that was Polo??

most viewed right now
 130
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
107 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 117
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
84 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 47
Childish Gambino is the offspring of 50 Cent and Kanye West
19 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
highcalibermusi 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 1596 1596
my n*gga fab

n*ggas tryed to pull his card the other day in the barbershop till i told him he was part of the lo life click back in the day.
 05-31-2012, 01:17 PM         #102
BklynzYoung J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #103
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
For real I like those more than real Polo. Which ever way you look at it if it's fresh its fresh brands don't matter. get yo fresh on
 6 years ago '11        #104
Gou 
space
avatar space
space
$933 | Props total: 297 297
 gzuzdatnucca said:
You aint neva lie bro, these dumb ni99as out here brag about paying more for less...most of the time n*ggas still living with momma luv ...


[pic - click to view]

 05-31-2012, 01:41 PM         #105
DOUGHBOY3226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kING CORNBALLS fu*k n*ggaS WORRYING ABOUT WHAT THE NEXT MAN WEARS n*ggaS ARE SO CHILDISH AND IGNORANT
 6 years ago '10        #106
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,417 | Props total: 14668 14668
 BklynzYoung J said:

[pic - click to view]



sum1 please smiley this with just his head and sandals
 6 years ago '09        #107
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,444 | Props total: 744 744
Bottom line if you are into fashion this matters

If you are not then this is irrelevant

You get no style points for rockin a fresh USPA outfit if you are attempting to look "fresh"

If you wearing it just because its nice inexpensive clothing and not trying to "Stunt" then you are OK.
 05-31-2012, 01:51 PM         #108
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bill Walton said:
I don't care much for brands, but I rather just cop a Perry Ellis or Nautica Polo from Marshalls than wear USPA.
I feel the same way; I buy more high end clothing because it legitimately lasts longer and is made of better material with better stitching, and I have certain levels of appearances I have to keep up at work, but I HATE paying full retail for the sake of having the newest sh*t. I buy off season a lot, shop at liquidators, high end mens consignment, and even have come up on some nice leathers at the thrift store (and a 120$ Mitchell and Ness Throwbacks Zip Up Hoodie for 8$ in perfect condition).

I personally wouldn't wear USPA, it always looked cheaply made with fu*ked up embroidery... but with so many clown tight pants fedora motherfu*kers looking all Electric Boogaloo, USPA is not the worst thing by far.


Last edited by KrugeR; 05-31-2012 at 01:54 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #109
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4732 4732
 Msfourfteleven said:
So no one caught this?
Yeah. Just wasn't that important to call out.
 6 years ago '06        #110
LeMar G 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$16,576 | Props total: 41204 41204
 HennyHeat said:
Bottom line if you are into fashion this matters

If you are not then this is irrelevant

You get no style points for rockin a fresh USPA outfit if you are attempting to look "fresh"

If you wearing it just because its nice inexpensive clothing and not trying to "Stunt" then you are OK.
This

But there must be alot of bum a.ss Burlington coat factory shopping a.ss n*ggas on bx.

Let me catch any n*gga rocking that sh*t. I'll embarrass you in front of ya mom's my dude.
 05-31-2012, 02:55 PM         #111
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealvelle said:
lol at people thinking polo is actually a name of a brand. Polo is a fu*king style of a shirt that is worn while playing polo.


And I wear a Ralph Lauren clothing...

1. Ralph Lauren is the brand, as stated in this thread.
2. Every company in the world, well a lot of them, make polo styled shirts. Saying a shirt is a polo is like saying it's a t-shirt, or button up.
3. Almost every polo styled shirt is EXACTLY the same, it just has a different logo stitched on it.

MOST IMPORTANTLY

Ralph Lauren Polo is sold at Marshall's for $40.
Ralph Lauren Polo can be purchased for 50-60% off online if you're patient with the right coupon codes from rl.com, macys.com, etc...
Ralph Lauren Polo can be be found on clearance racks in malls around America if you look around enough.

I have dozens of Ralph Lauren Polo polo shirts, button ups, etc... and I've never paid retail once in my life.

None of this sh*t is fresh, its just a shirt with a logo, no different than any other shirt...and I say that as another half brainwashed idiot that buys the stuff, just not for the same prices most do. into fashion? lmao. clothes that really STUNT...don't have logos on them. There are $800 Perry Ellis shirts and $5,000 Tommy HIlfiger blazers.
 6 years ago '04        #112
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,987 | Props total: 3962 3962
the sh*t that makes BHPC and USPA clothing look so bootleg is that they market off a logo of people playing polo

This makes the sh*t look like a knockoff, which i dont respect.


I got no problem with inexpensive clothing. I'll go to banana republic outlet, cop me some polo shirts for 15 bucks and rock them sh*ts wherever with no shame

I wouldnt be caught in USPA sh*t tho. Then its like, you trying to trick n*ggas into thinking you got some ralph lauren sh*t when you dont

as a sidenote, last christmas, my 15 year old nephew asked for Polo shirts and sweaters and sh*t as gifts. His mom and my sisters aint know no better and got this n*gga maaaaaaaad USPA sh*t that they found for cheap at marshalls

The look on that n*ggas face as he opened up gift after gift of USPA was something I will cherish for the rest of my life
 6 years ago '04        #113
IllmaticReignz 
space
avatar space
space
$2,272 | Props total: 849 849
Penguin >
 05-31-2012, 03:00 PM         #114
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The thing is tho, the USPA logo has been around for about 60 years longer than the RLPolo logo, they just started selling it, so which one is the real knockoff?




















 6 years ago '04        #115
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,900 | Props total: 3635 3635
what the fu*k is this thread all about anyway
 6 years ago '07        #116
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,074 | Props total: 2287 2287
 LeMar G said:
This

But there must be alot of bum a.ss Burlington coat factory shopping a.ss n*ggas on bx.

Let me catch any n*gga rocking that sh*t. I'll embarrass you in front of ya mom's my dude.
And what will that do exactly? Hell I saw a n*gga wearing Southpole the only thing that went through my mind is Southpole still does clothing? fu*k I look like trying to clown someone for what they're wearing this ain't high school anymore
 6 years ago '09        #117
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
some of you guys are spoiled as fu*k. I used to wear shoes that I got from medical clinics for free. Had no brand name clothes, or jeans. My mom used to pick out the cheapest jeans and didnt care the color. I would have like 3 pairs of blue jeans cuz it was $30 each. We didnt have enough money to buy me jordans or nikes cuz we were to dam worried about rent and food. It made me the man who I am now, so fu*k anyone who talked sh*t to me before. I make over 70k a year and support my family on the side.
 05-31-2012, 06:20 PM         #118
Amber Barrier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealvelle said:
lol at people thinking polo is actually a name of a brand. Polo is a fu*king style of a shirt that is worn while playing polo.
^^^^^^ thissssssssssss


[pic - click to view]

 05-31-2012, 06:27 PM         #119
Amber Barrier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:


And I wear a Ralph Lauren clothing...

1. Ralph Lauren is the brand, as stated in this thread.
2. Every company in the world, well a lot of them, make polo styled shirts. Saying a shirt is a polo is like saying it's a t-shirt, or button up.
3. Almost every polo styled shirt is EXACTLY the same, it just has a different logo stitched on it.

MOST IMPORTANTLY

Ralph Lauren Polo is sold at Marshall's for $40.
Ralph Lauren Polo can be purchased for 50-60% off online if you're patient with the right coupon codes from rl.com, macys.com, etc...

Ralph Lauren Polo can be be found on clearance racks in malls around America if you look around enough.

I have dozens of Ralph Lauren Polo polo shirts, button ups, etc... and I've never paid retail once in my life.

None of this sh*t is fresh, its just a shirt with a logo, no different than any other shirt...and I say that as another half brainwashed idiot that buys the stuff, just not for the same prices most do. into fashion? lmao. clothes that really STUNT...don't have logos on them. There are $800 Perry Ellis shirts and $5,000 Tommy HIlfiger blazers.


YESSSSSSSSSSSS! Usually Boxden says some really ignorant stupid stuff but you guys are on point today.

Most of these shirts cost like a few cents to manufacture...and we pay so much money for a tee that is made out of less than one dollars worth of materials.
 6 years ago '05        #120
Schavez98 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 1924 1924
Is this thread backfire .gif worthy?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 79
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
42 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
133 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
92 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
102 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
90 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Im suckin toes and lickin asss. It must be something in the water. Do ..
34 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
64 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy