Young Buck Reviewing 50 cent "Gangsta Grillz" Mixtape

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6374 6374
 23codez said:
The music is good, but people treat 50 unfairly. They want a masterpiece every time. They don't want a good song, they want an instant classic and that's not fair. Between Big 10 and The Lost Tape, he could easily drop any of those songs as singles. But nah, "he fell off"

I give up
if he could he would of done it already

got an album in a month and half. wtf is the single
 6 years ago '07        #42
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2047 2047
Buck gettin fat
 6 years ago '04        #43
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,381 | Props total: 29514 29514
lol hilarious how people sit here n say buck did 50 wrong...lol
 6 years ago '10        #44
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 youngmic said:
lol hilarious how people sit here n say buck did 50 wrong...lol
so when a guy pays ur taxes and takes care of u when u dont know how to keep ur financies in control and he turns around and says fu*k you thats alright to u?
 6 years ago '06        #45
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 8764 8764
 240ka said:
Buck gettin fat
TIME OUT ALL THAT IS GOIGN IN THIS THREAD YOU GOING TO TALK ABOUT A GROWN MANS LOOKS?

FAKE a.ss RED NOSE.

THAT CREW WAS SOLID. WISH IT WAS BACK
 6 years ago '10        #46
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
man buck fu*ked sh*t up...all he had to do was keep doing shows...right when buck was goin thru the bs wit 50 the south was just getting hot...if buck wud have just waited a sec did the shows n collected his 30-40tho a night his time wud have came and he wud have been ready when the south wave came on strong...he made 8mil before the south even got hot!!!
 6 years ago '04        #47
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 Athavan 789 said:
so when a guy pays ur taxes and takes care of u when u dont know how to keep ur financies in control and he turns around and says fu*k you thats alright to u?
i would say fu*k u too if people was sh*ttin on me even tho i just came from a photo shoot for xxl ....we'll take it back a notch if u like... even after talkin to yayo about wat was said on radio about if he smacked kids...i know u got that 50 d!ck extra snug up in ya my dude but some of yall need to get ur timeline right...did he handle it wrong yep, but i dont blame him.....as far as not payin his sh*t, thats on him...thats his stupidity...but u groupies cant say buck was a loyal dude...panties probably all wet when he stabbed the dude at the vibe awards..

Last edited by youngmic; 05-30-2012 at 04:54 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #48
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 youngmic said:
i would say fu*k u too if people was sh*ttin on me even tho i just came from a photo shoot for xxl ....we'll take it back a notch if u like... even after talkin to yayo about wat was said on radio about if he smacked kids...i know u got that 50 d!ck extra snug up in ya my dude but some of yall need to get ur timeline right...did he handle it wrong yep, but i dont blame him.....as far as not payin his sh*t, thats on him...thats his stupidity...but u groupies cant say buck was a loyal dude...panties probably all wet when he stabbed the dude at the vibe awards..
how was g-unit sh*tting on buck?
 6 years ago '04        #49
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 Athavan 789 said:
how was g-unit sh*tting on buck?
banks n yayo was talkin sh*t...look ill keep it real with u...buck shouldve gotten out that contract or make music till hes done with it then talk all that extra sh*t after....so dont get me wrong..but all that starving a n*gga out sh*t by 50 is really disgustin....not talkin bout bucks tax issues but all that other sh*t...50s the same guy who told styles who would never stop anyone from feeding their kids...if it were me id put buck to work n make money off watever albums he has left or let him go...
 6 years ago '05        #50
ddot 
space
space
space
$542 | Props total: 0 0
 23codez said:
The music is good, but people treat 50 unfairly. They want a masterpiece every time. They don't want a good song, they want an instant classic and that's not fair. Between Big 10 and The Lost Tape, he could easily drop any of those songs as singles. But nah, "he fell off"

I give up
Co Sign!
 05-30-2012, 05:08 PM         #51
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get em buck!!!
 6 years ago '09        #52
thegamedmx286 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,314 | Props total: 37 37
 GangGreen227 said:
its a shame how that whole situation came about
i will always fu*k wit buck n*gga can spit
 6 years ago '09        #53
59fifty 
space
space
$22,659 | Props total: 10132 10132
Never really cared for buck...i prefer kid kid
 05-30-2012, 06:52 PM         #54
unknown mutant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
awwww man damn Young Buck. That song at the end with the Marvin Gaye "Anger" sample.... straight piff. Young Buck was always my fav member of the G-Unit, then Game. I still support homeboy too.....

....anybody that sample Marvin and do it RIGHT.... is a winner in my book.
 6 years ago '07        #55
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,948 | Props total: 5849 5849
That mixtape fire tho and that Buck song at the end is nice as hell
 6 years ago '05        #56
Boy_Wonder 
space
space
$637 | Props total: 6 6
What's the song at the end??????????????

05-30-2012, 07:08 PM         #57
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
i was just about to say this... the thing is G-Unit fans had mad love for Buck when he was wit the crew... we jus hurt by the fact that he was the main reason for fu*kin up the crew, him and Game's disses wasnt the sh*t that fu*ked up the group, they alligned themselves wit the enemy and now all the guys that used them for the beef is bigger than they are... Why would you fucck up your own money just to have a boss title
exactly, the damage was already done LONG before the diss tracks came out, it all started with a show he did somewhere around here, I think ATL or BHAM, and he said some slick sh*t about 50 on stage. It was all downhill from there, 50 got word and saw the video, and 50 follows the Laws of Power (I have ready all the series except that lame pickup book), so once you are cited as aligning with the enemy, you too are now the enemy - there was no going back for Buck. Buck fu*ked up first, 50 had him staying in the country while him and Yayo were on a European tour, going to the studio working on his second album and touring regionally, but that one fu*k up of talking bad about 50 is a public enough slight to get you ousted for life in a guy like 50's eyes. I like Buck, he put the city on the most since La The Darkman to a national stage, but he just let his weed carriers and followers get in his head, and that one slip of judgement fu*ked his whole career up. Everything after that was just a massive retaliation from 50 - starving him out on his contract, revoking G Unit South, k!lling his deals with Tha Outlaws and C Bo, etc, and Buck was just not in a position to do sh*t but fire a pea shooter at a Sherman tank after that.

By the time any of us heard the first diss track the ousting of Buck from G Unit was already fully cemented for months and months, people think Buck just up and decided to start dissing 50 on wax? There is a lot more behind the scenes when platinum artists are concerned. Thing is, according to the Laws of Power, now that buck has seen the power of fu*king with 50, has had his house repossessed and almost had everything he owns go to auction, 50 can take him in again as an ally.

I am not some 50 Cent stan, I don't even fu*k with the dudes music like that - I fu*k with Young buck way more musically, but I respect 50 as a business man in a cruel industry that chews the weak up and spits them out, and i understand completely where he was coming from by my studying the 48 Laws of Power and 33 Strategies of war (and even the 50th law, which is a must read for anyone who wants incite into how to make it in the music industry or understand 50 cent) - Buck forced 50s hand by being impatient and emotional, and he had to be crushed by publicly criticizing him in such a way. if you want to retain power, you can not let the people directly under you slight you in front of cameras. That is a cardinal sin, and a way you lose power.

As for the Game, I always and still always had a theory that it was a manufactured beef, as an attempt to capitalize off of the existing east coast / west coast rivalry - like they always intended to add The Game to G Unit with a mutual understanding that eventually they would play out a new 21st century East / West feud, in a new, safe environment, all under the same record label with Dre and Em's label raking in money on both sides of the battle. It really is a genius business plan if you think about it - keep the beef of a whole country under one label, and make money on both ends. I still think this was fake, and the fact Buck had his career destroyed over beef with 50 and the Game had his career elevated kind of confirms this to me.

Last edited by KrugeR; 05-30-2012 at 07:16 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #58
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,661 | Props total: 11302 11302
damn fat boy aint in here trying to spin what this video actually means.....

im shocked....

6 years ago '04        #59
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1607 1607
 pgblueprint123 said:
50 vs Young Buck

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #60
youngen 
space
space
space
$3,025 | Props total: 152 152
buck was always the best in gunit as an artist...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy