Pusha T Is In The Process Of Ja-Ruling Wayne

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19629 19629
Nobody cares about Pusha T. So how can a nobody Ja Rule Wayne?

It took the combined forces of 50 Cent and Eminem (along with others) to bury Ja. It didn't help that he was putting out a wack album either.

Wayne been putting wack albums out and n*ggas buy it. So how can he be defeated? Dude is Teflon. He kisses Baby and probably won over the gay community.
 6 years ago '05        #22
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Hovi Bryant said:
Nobody cares about Pusha T. So how can a nobody Ja Rule Wayne?

It took the combined forces of 50 Cent and Eminem (along with others) to bury Ja. It didn't help that he was putting out a wack album either.

Wayne been putting wack albums out and n*ggas buy it. So how can he be defeated? Dude is Teflon. He kisses Baby and probably won over the gay community.
That's what I'm sayin'. I like Pusha even though I used to like him more, but dudes are acting like 50 dropped one diss and it was done.

Acting like Pusha has anywhere near as much buzz as 50 and the whole Shady camp had back then when they were going at Ja
 6 years ago '05        #23
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,144 | Props total: 2663 2663
all this beef is just making room for MMG to come up, but i aint mad tho
 6 years ago '10        #24
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Wayne and them n*ggas need this sh*t to happen. They took their eye off the ball.

- Drake over there making R&B albums

- Nicki making Pop albums

- And Wayne aint even trying anymore

This may be the swift kick in the nuts they need to get back on their game.
 05-30-2012, 08:20 AM         #25
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said:
n*ggas hate for Wayne so strung everybody getting behind Pusha T all of Sudden

meanwhile this n*gga last album went tripple plastic
For the last time album sales don't make an artsist.....it has nothing to do with skills
 6 years ago '05        #26
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
Nothing personal on Pusha "diss"

No name drops or nothin...

Atleast Wayne started off with "fu*k pusha t"
 6 years ago '05        #27
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
 23codez said:
I fEel that if Pusha continues to hit them n*ggas over the head, and actually mentions their names, the realness in Pusha might be to much for YM to handle.
I mean it's possible if he got Kanye involved and they went all out. There are enough people who don't like Wayne, but I still think Wayne might be too big and have too much of a strong fanbase. 50 was on the come up, Em was huge at the time, almost everyone loved G-Unit. They had tons of mixtapes with skits just going hard at him and murder Inc. I don't see Pusha or Kanye being that driven and that brutal with it. Also I don't Ja was at Wayne's level and definitely didn't have his same type of strong fanbase.

I just wanna hear some good disses even if they come from Waynes side. I think Pusha has fallen off a bit from how good he used to be and maybe it'll spark something in him

I've given up all hope for Waynes career musically though.
 05-30-2012, 08:42 AM         #28
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stl12188 said:
I'm not saying its not a good song, I'm just saying dudes are gassing it and Pusha T up like crazy the last few days and getting ahead of themselves. Dudes really think that one song is going to end Waynes career when more than half his fanbase is high school kids who barely know who Pusha T is?
tru...
 6 years ago '04        #29
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
Ja Rule didn't know how to play chess.. thats why he lost so hard. He started dissin everyone and the drugs had him out of his mind.
 6 years ago '10        #30
trex 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 195 195
Nah, this is a bit of a stretch.
 6 years ago '04        #31
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,435 | Props total: 6492 6492
 Dos-effect said:
For the last time album sales don't make an artsist.....it has nothing to do with skills
It has something to do with politics. People don't understand how the rap game is now.
Like somebody said it took g-unit,shady, and busta rhymes to get ja rule out...and that was when his career was about to be on the downside sales wise and 50's buzz was probably top 3 all times before an album dropped ever(next to snoop and drake). Add the fact that eminem was around the height of his career

you mean to tell me that pusha t is going to take out the whole label by himself?

Last edited by justinjones; 05-30-2012 at 09:31 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #32
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
Push isnt going k!ll waynes career............at best he's going to make wayne look even worse to real hip hop heads...........wayne's core fanbase(chicks and kids) arent going to care and will support dude if he starts wearing dresses and farting on records instead of rapping
queston for the older heads like 30+: how did a lot of dudes who grew up on the 90s feel about Ja?

Even though I think Waynes fanbase is way stronger than Jas was, by the time 3:36 came around I feel like Ja had a large fanbase of chicks and kids. Dude was dropping songs like between me and you and put it on me, then the whole Ashanti period like always on time and whats luv. I know as a kid I liked Ja and definitely got softer from his first album as he went on.

That being said I still think those singles on 3:36 and his other ones were way better than anything Wayne is putting out for chicks these days.
 6 years ago '06        #33
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
LOL THIS n*gga JUST COMPARED EXODUS TO ETHER
 6 years ago '05        #34
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Pusha won't get near the national attention 50 had in order to "Ja Rule" Wayne...
Outside of Boxden and other online urban communities there are probably 12 people worldwide who know who the fu*k he is.

He will have to get Ye on a diss track to get any REAL buzz in this beef.

I fu*k with Pusha and Exodus is nice, but comparing it to Ether is extra disrespectful to Nas.

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 05-30-2012 at 09:43 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #35
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
 stl12188 said:
I strongly dislike what Wayne has become, but fu*k these threads. Pusha drops one diss where he doesnt say anyones name and all of a sudden he's going to end the career of arguably the biggest rap star on the planet? Im not saying Wayne is too big to ever be taken down, but 50 had constant songs and skits and mixtapes dedicated to bringing down Ja. I understand the hate for Wayne, but dudes need to get off Pushas nuts and just see how this all plays out. All of a sudden Pusha is in everyone's top 20 and he just dropped a top 10 of all time diss track or something

And yeah all this is coming from a BIG Clipse fan
>>>>>

Took the words out of my mouth. I'm a HUGE Clipse fan too. I met Malice in 2001. Dude was cool as sh!t.
 05-30-2012, 10:30 AM         #36
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said:
n*ggas hate for Wayne so strung everybody getting behind Pusha T all of Sudden

meanwhile this n*gga last album went tripple plastic
 6 years ago '05        #37
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
Im not quite at 30 yet but I feel like Im old enough to answer..............Ja was one the biggest up and comers in the late 90's, him, Jay and X were 3 of people's favorites. Ja started losing his core fanbase about a year or so before 50 started becoming a force in the game........all those singles aimed towards chicks k!lled his career......VVV is considered close to classic by most of us that were growing up in that era
Yeah I was only like 12 when Rule 336 dropped so I enjoyed his catchy music and still think they were alright because I grew up on it, but if I was older and watched Ja come up from VVV to that I'd probably feel the same way about him as I do about Wayne. I figured older heads prob werent feeling him as much and that a lot of his target audience was women and kids just like Waynes. I just think Waynes fanbase is lot stronger.
 6 years ago '11        #38
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
...Wayne is already an established superstar. That's like someone "ja-ruling" Jay-Z. Or Lady Gaga "ja-ruling" Madonna. Don't ever in your life make another thread.
 6 years ago '10        #39
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 ImInHerMouth said:
...Wayne is already an established superstar. That's like someone "ja-ruling" Jay-Z. Or Lady Gaga "ja-ruling" Madonna. Don't ever in your life make another thread.
Stop showing your age buddy. You telling me that Ja and murder Inc didnt own the early 2000's. They could do no wrong until 50 came out
 6 years ago '11        #40
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Dos-effect said:
right....here it does tho when comparing a multi-platinum artists to one who goes wood and career never really took, who is now in his mid 30s.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy