Kanye West and Jay z - No Church In The Wild [Official Music Video]

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
KingPAPO 44 heat pts44
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 179 179
Very dope!
 6 years ago '11        #102
AwDamnItsLes 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 13 13
The Elephant Rope

As a man was passing the elephants, he suddenly stopped, confused by the fact that these huge creatures were being held by only a small rope tied to their front leg. No chains, no cages. It was obvious that the elephants could, at anytime, break away from their bonds but for some reason, they did not.

He saw a trainer nearby and asked why these animals just stood there and made no attempt to get away. “Well,” trainer said, “when they are very young and much smaller we use the same size rope to tie them and, at that age, it’s enough to hold them. As they grow up, they are conditioned to believe they cannot break away. They believe the rope can still hold them, so they never try to break free.”

The man was amazed. These animals could at any time break free from their bonds but because they believed they couldn’t, they were stuck right where they were.

Like the elephants, how many of us go through life hanging onto a belief that we cannot do something, simply because we failed at it once before?

Failure is part of learning; we should never give up the struggle in life.
 6 years ago '11        #103
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
n*ggas just basically recreated and recorded the Stanley Cup Riot.
 6 years ago '11        #104
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 heretic shae said:
i can tell most of you ain't seen a video outside of BET...this sh*t was amazing...dudes took the time to hire a dope director to put together some dope visuals and n*ggas complaining because they ain't in the video...look at the artistry in this video...ya'll would've preferred them rapping in front of a green screen with explosions going off in the back like the rest of these wack rappers???
Tell me about the artistry?

No. Dude. I enjoyed the Otis video, I like the Bad Girls video from MIA. They were well-directed, fresh, and flawlessly executed. The video was underwhelming. I hate when something is underwhelming and people resort to the old "you just don't understand". It would be cool if people actually didn't, but I think the concept it pretty simple to misinterpret, and no matter how pretty it is, it was still predictable, underwhelming, and overall "eh".
 6 years ago '12        #105
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #106
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,301 | Props total: 5492 5492
Job well done
[pic - click to view]

lol at your retards that think Jay & Ye are illuminati. Dummies
 6 years ago '04        #107
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,488 | Props total: 6069 6069
didint even watch the whole video. song is good but the video is irrelevant
 6 years ago '07        #108
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,977 | Props total: 5904 5904
Iluminati type sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #109
Dollaz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 122 122
 PsychoBlack said:
Why would they be in a video about revolution? When this type of civil unrest from the video comes full circle here in the states, Kanye and Camel will not be by your sides.

The only message here is to promote the idea of revolution and rioting, when the reality is, this is exactly what TPTB want.

I can respect the direction,cinematography,and process of video making though, but overall this video is propaganda that isn't all that groundbreaking. Canye and Hoova didn't even come up with the treatment for the video
thats what i got from it as well. Looks like a typical police state to me. With that said We can agree that this video woulda been WAY sicker with them as apart of the riot/revolution, after all it is their song lol
 6 years ago '10        #110
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,182 | Props total: 15726 15726
 Brooklyn said:
Or maybe juust because that's how the track ends. With an elephant trumpeting (or whatever what they do is called), lions and tigers roaring and other jungle noises as if they were truly in the wild.
there are no elephant sounds in this song. So if they wanted to depict the wild in that way im sure they could have grabbed a tiger. Gotta remember this is Jay we are talking about. He and Kanye are some pretty intellectual dudes and i highly doubt they just put and elephant at the end for face value to symbolize wild especially since there are no elephants sounds in the song.

kevante said:
Is this really going over your heads?

They are trying to depict a revolution. Both Jay and Kanye have seen the Occupy movement in NY. This is clearly inspired from that movement. The people vs the police, and the state. At the end of the video, you see them taking on the elephant, which represents the Republican party, whose symbol is an elaphant. The people are overthrowing the police and the state, and it looks just like the riots in Greece.

:clap"
^^^^this is sorta of like what i got out of it, the people vs the gov't . Then when i found that "the Elephant Rope" passage it made even more sense.
 6 years ago '05        #111
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
This sh*t is fu*king stupid. How are JAY-Z and KANYE WEST gonna make a video about social unrest when THESE MOTHERfu*kERS are rich as sh*t, especially Jay-Z. Nah, I ain't buying this at all. This is classic brand advertising. Don't fall for the hype.
 6 years ago '10        #112
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,875 | Props total: 13667 13667

could have been better
they're making videos like they actually make music for the common people caught up in the struggle

edit:I only read the 1st page so miss me with the bandwagon posts filled with anger.
 6 years ago '08        #113
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Run This Town Part 2
guess theres no originality in the wild either..
 05-30-2012, 12:15 PM         #114
1iamssmedia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
REVOLUTION!!! This is whats going to happen....
 6 years ago '04        #115
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Isn't that Kanye at the beginning of the video throwing the molotov c*cktail?
 6 years ago '06        #116
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 21 21
had to give MAJOR props for this post!

DOWNLOAD AUDIO + VIDEO @

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MY G!!!!!
 6 years ago '06        #117
Affectz 132 heat pts132
space
space
$8,225 | Props total: 4554 4554
This is better than it would be if Kanye and jay were all up on the video,what did u want this video to show? Priests,sunglasses and advil? The message in this video is way better
 6 years ago '12        #118
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
yall are so damn simple

nothing in this video is going over people's heads. it's been done countless times before

people are hating because we want a video with the artists in it
 6 years ago '10        #119
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
i personally liek chief keef better thas me thoe
 6 years ago '10        #120
kingblock 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,465 | Props total: 2098 2098
that was pretty dope...sh*t was like a movie
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy