The f$#k is this Diddy?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,528 | Props total: 5856 5856
Whoops! I forgot Loon. As much as I was hoping for his transformation to be genuine (I don't know it could be ) it seems as if it was a cover up. Not too long after he converted and left the country he was arrested on drug trafficking charges. He's currently in jail in Belgium.

Can't call it, man.
 05-30-2012, 08:06 AM         #42
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Diddy>>>>>......even if he's gay...idc...live life homie how you see fit
 05-30-2012, 08:18 AM         #43
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rossic75 said:
Ya'll such homos. A man gets a picture with HIS BOY and it is gay. I don't care if he has his arm like that. He probably was messing around and someone was like "let me get a quick picture." Why is this a thread?
This n*ggas elbow is resting on dudes d!ck......I've never been that fu*king close to one of my boys.....them n*ggas need to caption no homo on that sh*t
 05-30-2012, 08:23 AM         #44
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
This n*ggas elbow is resting on dudes d!ck......I've never been that fu*king close to one of my boys.....them n*ggas need to caption no homo on that sh*t
No they need a...fu*k you caption on that sh*t
 05-30-2012, 08:24 AM         #45
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Francis Schilke said:
Suge already told yall bout Puff.
Wasn't Dre like Suge's right hand man at one time?.....We 'gon act like that wasn't suspect. especially since he had so much to say about his s3xuality after the fact?.....
 6 years ago '04        #46
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,735 | Props total: 2399 2399
 BlazedGod said:
Diddy prolly juss has orgies with other men in them and bi*ches that are badder than any girl yall have ever been with like

and at the orgies they prollly have coke in an amount thats more than yall make in a year, and weed in an amount thats more then yall smoke in a month like

so why would diddy care how yall feel about him ?

why so defensive??????

[pic - click to view]

05-30-2012, 09:14 AM         #47
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcchrome said:
why so defensive??????

[pic - click to view]

Damn.
 05-30-2012, 09:15 AM         #48
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aurora said:
That's what you have to do to get signed in the industry
Pay the price to be the boss...
 6 years ago '05        #49
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5485 5485
Man ..... alotta those photos looks suspect as hell.
 6 years ago '12        #50
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
space
$438 | Props total: 106 106
That brothas a f*ggot for a dollar

6 years ago '07        #51
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,950 | Props total: 5852 5852
 6 years ago '04        #52
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
in the future this photo will be the one that comes in all picture frames.

@ the diddy copyright in the left corner.. diddy extra happy about this pic.
 6 years ago '06        #53
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 8764 8764
n*gga prbly grabbed him back n took a pic.....

yall call that gay
but love vidoes with nigas a.ss out in there boxers saggin no shirts on jumping all over each other.

diddy still fuccin cassie who yall want so bad..
 6 years ago '10        #54
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13650 13650
 360crazy said:
No they need a...fu*k you caption on that sh*t

plz just stfu
 Dos-effect said:
n*ggas aint peepin diddy caressing steve's hand ever so gently either
 6 years ago '07        #55
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
$30,438 | Props total: 14815 14815
 Ant McQueen said:
I used to think the same thing about Puff. Then I looked at each situation and realized that he isn't as bad as we (people always talk about how shady he is) make him out to be.

Shyne had no business pulling out that gun and firing in a crowded club. That whole incident started from someone throwing money in Puff's face to taunt him. If it were that serious then Puff's security should have handled it.. NOT Shyne. He got paid to rap.. not to be a bodyguard, LOL.

Mase didn't retire and become a pastor because of Puff. Son was ran out of Harlem because he started frontin' on people after he became successful. That whole church thing seemed nice but it was all just smoke and mirrors.

Craig Mack.. I don't know what his situation is, LOL. But he's been off Bad Boy for years so if he did join a cult I'm sure it's not as a result of something Puff did.

G-Dep wasn't on crack it was PCP. That's something that he had struggled with for a minute.

Lil' Kim & Lil' Cease were never signed to Bad Boy. They were just cool with people off the strength of Big.

this...
 6 years ago '07        #56
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
$30,438 | Props total: 14815 14815
 Ant McQueen said:
Whoops! I forgot Loon. As much as I was hoping for his transformation to be genuine (I don't know it could be ) it seems as if it was a cover up. Not too long after he converted and left the country he was arrested on drug trafficking charges. He's currently in jail in Belgium.

Can't call it, man.
this...
 05-30-2012, 01:07 PM         #57
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 05-30-2012, 01:19 PM         #58
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ant McQueen said:
I used to think the same thing about Puff. Then I looked at each situation and realized that he isn't as bad as we (people always talk about how shady he is) make him out to be.

Shyne had no business pulling out that gun and firing in a crowded club. That whole incident started from someone throwing money in Puff's face to taunt him. If it were that serious then Puff's security should have handled it.. NOT Shyne. He got paid to rap.. not to be a bodyguard, LOL.

Mase didn't retire and become a pastor because of Puff. Son was ran out of Harlem because he started frontin' on people after he became successful. That whole church thing seemed nice but it was all just smoke and mirrors.

Craig Mack.. I don't know what his situation is, LOL. But he's been off Bad Boy for years so if he did join a cult I'm sure it's not as a result of something Puff did.

G-Dep wasn't on crack it was PCP. That's something that he had struggled with for a minute.

Lil' Kim & Lil' Cease were never signed to Bad Boy. They were just cool with people off the strength of Big.

Ranout of harlem>? why the fu*k Mase need Harlem when he was a famous rapper with millions? Mase saw Puffy gettin banged in the a.ss and turned his back on making 100 million and being on Jayz level.

Puffs security was Wolf, who did handle it, he handed the gun to Shyne....After the shooting both Wolf and Puff were arrested, they then put all the blame on Shyne and were aquitted.

Its just a concidence that 90% of people who fu*k with Puff are complety insane after the deal with Badboy finishes

You missed out Loon

Also Cease was a15 year old kid when he use to mess with Badboy then a video of him surfaces spinning his d!ck in a mans face, where did this poor impressionable young man learn that ?

and Xzhbit who has no beef with anyone pulled Puffs gay card and that he takes fingers in the boot
 6 years ago '12        #59
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
lame artists that can't get put on blame the "gays in the industry" for the reason they dont get picked up

guess what

you're just trash, it's no gay conspiracy
 6 years ago '11        #60
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 thatsmygoat said:
lame artists that can't get put on blame the "gays in the industry" for the reason they dont get picked up

guess what

you're just trash, it's no gay conspiracy
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy