NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-30-2012, 11:09 AM         #101
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingP1n said:
He was hanging out with his cousin John Depp & MEEK MILL.
Not MMG, he didn't soley go there to fu*k with MMG Meek Mill fu*ked with Gunit Philly for years.
50 was gonna sign him.
Meek Mill was out in Vegas with 50, last year , when he was down with MMG. Do the math.
Meek Mill = No Beef with G-Unit.
Cool story. Now tell us why Game was kicked out of G-Unit.

50-Cent didn't sign Meek Mill he signed Pauly D.

Meek Mill didn't sign with a wiggerized brand like G-Unit because he didnt want to sabotage his career and end up being the next Hot Rod.

Poor 50-Cent laid in the hospital bed waiting for Lloyd Banks to call his phone but it never happened....Lloyd is too busy having fun to waste time acknowledging irrelevant rappers.
 6 years ago '09        #102
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
he said in the interview banks does this be4

*waits for a pic of both of them to stop all rumors*
 6 years ago '09        #103
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
 Graftedgenes said:
Cool story. Now tell us why Game was kicked out of G-Unit.

50-Cent didn't sign Meek Mill he signed Pauly D.

Meek Mill didn't sign with a wiggerized brand like G-Unit because he didnt want to sabotage his career and end up being the next Hot Rod.

Poor 50-Cent laid in the hospital bed waiting for Lloyd Banks to call his phone but it never happened....Lloyd is too busy having fun to waste time acknowledging irrelevant rappers.
banks fu*ked up on that part or maybe he didnt know......regardless he should say somin soon in an interview

w/o 50 banks gonna end up like buck
 05-30-2012, 11:12 AM         #104
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
he said in the interview banks does this be4

*waits for a pic of both of them to stop all rumors*
He also said hed retire if Kanye beat him and the male-groupies believed him.

LOL, props to Lloyd Banks for distancing himself from the Munkee just like everybody else.
 6 years ago '04        #105
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
 23codez said:
So glad that I blocked that bi*ch grafted lol But I can still see his comments when people quote him That dude is one obsessed weirdo.
 6 years ago '11        #106
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,296 | Props total: 12684 12684
how you gonna speak to ya artist when you busy running around with Floyd
 05-30-2012, 02:16 PM         #107
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

^^^^^^^This is a 50-Cent fan in this picture......tragic.

50-Cent wants to make a comeback but he can't because his male-groupies are such obsessed weirdos that it makes us normal people embarrassed to even listen to his music.
 6 years ago '05        #108
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 747 747
Apr 18 2008, MTV

Last week, 50 announced that G-Unit member Young Buck had been relieved of his duties as part of the crew but was still signed to G-Unit Records as a solo artist. On Tuesday, Fif revealed that Buck is still contractually bound to be in the group as well but, for the most part, will not participate in their activities. Buck is featured on the album's first two singles, "Rider Part 2" and "I Like the Way She Do It," as well as a couple of other cuts from the project.

"He'll still be on those records," 50 said. "I wouldn't pull him off of the records. I like the records the way they are. He's on the [album] three or four times. He's not gonna be in the videos, but he can shoot [videos for] his solo project when he's done — when he gets himself together."

Buck's ouster, according to the Unit, was not just a 50 Cent choice. Banks and Yayo were in full agreement with the move.

"Before I make the decision, my decision is based on their discomfort to the situation," 50 detailed. "I can withstand it more because what he's doing isn't important. I'll be like, 'What did he say? Who was listening?' He'll throw tantrums because he's emotional. He says things."

50 admitted that it was Buck's recent behavior that prompted him to distance himself from his once-close group member. One of the last straws happened a couple of months ago, when Buck jumped onstage with Lil Wayne and Baby. Prior to that, 50 Cent had publicly denounced the Cash Money Millionaires. And, of course, there was the interview that surfaced, in which Buck said he never received a royalty check from G-Unit Records. All these situations have the G-Unit General saying that it is fair to compare Buck to the Game, who was acrimoniously ousted from G-Unit in 2005.

[pic - click to view]

"As far as Buck is concerned, he can be compared to Game because he did some of the same things," 50 added. "He went on and said he was cool with some of the people that it isn't public I'm cool with. The public's impression is [that] me and these people have issues. So how are you cool and we down with each other? When a person has that much inconsistencies in their character, how can you value them or call them a friend when you don't know what you gonna say or do tomorrow? That was the same issues I had with Nas. Nas didn't do anything to me. He was just so wishy-washy that I said, 'I can't value a friendship with you.' You can't gauge who they are. You call them a friend for what? So tomorrow when it's convenient for them to go in another direction, regardless what position it puts you in, they'll just do it?

[pic - click to view]

"I'm a Cancer," 50 added. "I'll pull back and I'll cut you off — I don't care — once it gets to the point where it doesn't make sense to me."

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

"We feel the same way," Banks said. "If 50 gets resistance, we get the same resistance."

"50 took him and made him who he is today," Tony Yayo weighed in. "Where I'm from, you don't bite the hands that feed you. I just get confused. I just remember not having nothing. I never will bite the hand that feeds me."

The most staggering a.ssertion 50 made of his former Unit member's behavior was that Buck has a drug problem, alleging that he's gained knowledge of Buck using cocaine and sipping on syrup (commonly a mixture of promethazine and codeine), the latter of which played a role in Pimp C's death earlier this year.

"Buck's probably high right now," he said, adding sarcastically, "He doesn't even get high anymore — he just maintains his [high]. You have to get sober to be high," 50 said. "When they say, 'Party like a rock star,' he goes beyond what they are talking about. Multiple, different sh--."

Despite multiple attempts, MTV News was unable to reach Young Buck or any of his representatives for comment about these allegations at press time.

50 thinks he knows what Buck's next move will be: a dis record. "That's inevitable," he said about Buck coming at the Unit on wax. "In confusion, you gonna try to do anything you can do to try and be aggressive. I predict he'll say disrespectful things as we move forward."

In fact, up-and-coming producer J.A. has informed MTV News that he and Buck are currently working on a mixtape called Honorable Discharge: Cashville Chronicles.

Buck's last public word on the friction with 50 came in last month's XXL magazine: "I'm just comfortable with my n---as, and I don't wanna see myself parting from something so dear to me."

Bonus Pics:

Last edited by ghost213; 05-30-2012 at 02:38 PM..
 05-30-2012, 02:22 PM         #109
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga here is responsible behind everyone leaving g-unit and he aint pushed no units since 05? wtf n*gga!
 6 years ago '05        #110
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 747 747
50 cant stand people becoming bigger than him
 6 years ago '10        #111
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Graftedgenes said:

^^^^^^^This is a 50-Cent fan in this picture......tragic.

50-Cent wants to make a comeback but he can't because his male-groupies are such obsessed weirdos that it makes us normal people embarrassed to even listen to his music.
ur talking about yourself there.
 05-30-2012, 06:03 PM         #112
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
ur talking about yourself there.
Not unless I dedicate an entire Internet profile to 50-Cent and make 50-Cent threads everyday of my life......the only reason you get a pass is because you are a female.
 6 years ago '04        #113
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
cold bleed...

banks need to spot 50 one of these

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #114
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,669 | Props total: 4520 4520
wow aint this the same bi*ch that cried and was mad because I wouldnt leave the is ross lyrical thread and hes still in here
 05-30-2012, 08:03 PM         #115
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kid Rock got a man crush on me Rick Ross and Curren$y...he/she got Jungle-Fever.
 6 years ago '10        #116
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,669 | Props total: 4520 4520
real mature for our age, arent we old wise one
 05-30-2012, 08:17 PM         #117
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^Elderly white pedophile lurking the Internet for Black teens (He loves the attention)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy