50 Cent "I Haven't Spoke To [Lloyd] Banks In 9 Months"

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-29-2012, 04:49 PM         #61
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Banks dont want sh*t from 50-Cent except his freedom most likely.

If my mans is in the hospital he gonna get a phone call on GP because thats the bond we share.

If you my mans and Im laid-up with possible surgery over my head and you dont call me during or after then you aint really my mans.

If Im the C.E.O of G-Unit records Im going to be promoting my biggest artist
(Lloyd Banks) or im going to release him from his contract because im not hustling backwards or holding somebody back.

Does a virtual keyboard on the Iphone count as an actual keyboard in the E-world?
and u know all this from behind ur keyboard right?
 6 years ago '08        #62
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 649 649
I'm not going to read everyone's posts, but I think the most important part of this interview is when 50 states that Banks and Yayo made 9 mil each after Buck left the group. This shows you how tough 50's grind was and still is. Just off of touring with 50 worldwide, and doing small shows on their own, they banked 3 mil/year. We can a.ssume if Buck had never left he probably would have made that and more.
#neverbitethehandthatfeedsyou
 05-29-2012, 05:14 PM         #63
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For the seclusive n*gga that 50 is.....this n*gga loves to fu*king talk......about any and everything.....

Last edited by Dos-effect; 05-29-2012 at 05:18 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #64
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 gimmethat said:
fif made it seem as if HE wanted him to be on his own ...now its more like Banks wants to be "left alone"

thats life ...sometimes u just dont wanna hang with people especially when u dont need to
The glory days are over
There is a difference between wanting someone to work independently on their own and someone completely disappearing from the face on this planet.
 05-29-2012, 05:36 PM         #65
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Banks can do better without 50 with him publicly. People hate 50, no matter the talent level they just don't want to fu*k with him. Banks can get a younger crowd in to go along with his mixtape following and maybe can put G-Unit back on some what.
 05-29-2012, 05:42 PM         #66
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
....and?

people move on in life, that's just what it is. Both of them seem to be doing well, atleast career wise.
 05-29-2012, 05:45 PM         #67
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
banks would be amazing signed with MMG...the beats...his voice...
 6 years ago '10        #68
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,658 | Props total: 4494 4494
 cheguevara said:
banks would be amazing signed with MMG...the beats...his voice...
 6 years ago '11        #69
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,815 | Props total: 1208 1208
 tupacnasfan said:
5-0's dirty.
For every person 50 has hurt he has also helped 1000 more.
Think about that for awhile then respond....
 6 years ago '10        #70
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
basically banks fell back when his pops died n 50 wasnt sincere enough to know how banks took his father passing away...i mean i hope n*ggas is cool n sh*t man..i need a 50 banks n yayo trk/album again

50 do sound alil pissed that banks be doing this tho...but he called him the baby so he understands to some degree man idk
 6 years ago '11        #71
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
Do I Give a sh*t.
You actually do considering you write essays about how 50 ruins lives all the time.
Not to mention the 20+ thread you have made about him.

How many people have you helped before?

Instead of talking sh*t about people that are helping starving kids, how about you put some of that time you waste crying about 50 Cent and Fat Joe into something else thats productive or helpful to another person.

Last edited by Norcal; 05-29-2012 at 06:14 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #72
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 513 513
 28 Gramz said:
He's jealous cuz Start It Up and B,B,B are bigger than anything he's done since 07
 Arson said:
he also has the better song with jeremih

yall talking about music but 50 cent is caking off him and vitamin water and his best friend is the most riches and popular boxer. so how is he jealous

6 years ago '11        #73
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
Go suck my d!ck as*hole.
Talking sh*t cause you know im right
 05-29-2012, 06:34 PM         #74
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Go suck my d!ck as*hole.
U Mad
 6 years ago '05        #75
wawow 
space
space
space
$672 | Props total: 0 0
this is like paid in full when ace got shot n wanted 2 cool out

then rico was like ..n*ggaz get shot everyday lets get this money
 6 years ago '09        #76
quentyburga725 55 heat pts55
space
space
$8,484 | Props total: 2344 2344
i need them back on a song together
 6 years ago '11        #77
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
 onlybuilt1906 said:
I could never really get past Loyd Banks' voice. Too low, too hard to hear, but man, this was and still is my sh*t.

he doesnt even sound like that anymore either...his sh*t isnt low at all when he raps even tho his talking voice is barely audible
 6 years ago '04        #78
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
it dont sound like no beef i want more banks and 50 tracks
 05-29-2012, 07:18 PM         #79
JayDee11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
People need to remember one very important thing about who 50 Cent is as a person. The man grew up hard and has been through a lot. After a while your skin will become thick as you adapt to the cold world around you. He's not an emotional bi*ch. Banks is not his wife, Banks is his own man. If brothers don't feel like picking up the phone and talking to one another, then that's that. Look at him and Floyd for instance, they seem to have physical altercations all the time. sh*t happens! They have never been nasty towards one another, so there's no problem here.
Only time "brothers" go that long without speaking it's usually due to some kind of issue. I don't understand what kind of relationships you people have with those considered friends, rather than a.ssociates, but it seems weird. You invite a man into your circle and trust him around your children, valuable possessions and put faith in the notion that he has your best interest in mind. How is a random 9 month hiates normal? Unless people invite anybody into their lives and sling the "brother" labeling around with no true sense of meaning. I doubt that ever was the case with 50 and Banks. Its funny because this relationship downturn probably hurts 50 inside but rather than reaching out to Banks to get to the root of the issue, he talks to the media. He needs to k!ll this "machine" antic because no sane person believes he's any different than other humans who had a hard upbringing. Struggles help form a resilient being but it sure as hell doesn't make one immune to pain. Whether it be physical or emotional.
 6 years ago '05        #80
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,544 | Props total: 276 276
no communication in 9 months?? between "brothers"?

yeah, that's a long time..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy