50 Cent "I Haven't Spoke To [Lloyd] Banks In 9 Months"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
22 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 4485 4485
 Tybigbigguy said:
Did u listen to the interview, Banks does this emo sh*t regularly
isnt that the same dood who cries in ross threads when someone says something bad about his precious ross but loves to spread hate in threads about rappers like 50

arent these the same guys who tell me I do nothing but hate when I am only commenting in thread and they get all emotional and ish

boxden has a lot of backward doods

Last edited by kiddrocay; 05-29-2012 at 03:37 PM..
 05-29-2012, 03:35 PM         #42
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
how about they just grew apart. its not like they are speaking ill of each other. like everybody on here is still cool with everybody they went to school with
If you are as white-washed and corny as you are then that might be possible in your world.

In the real world rappers tend to communicate to their Bosses and Bosses tend to communicate with the artists that are signed to their labels.

I don't communicate with everybody from my high school but if another man helped me make 8 million dollars and had me signed to his label I sure as hell would call him on his born-day during a health scare and at least once every two weeks to discuss business regarding my career.
 6 years ago '04        #43
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,687 | Props total: 11372 11372
 Graftedgenes said:
Kinda sad, I talk to my close friends at least once a week just to kick sports and see how them and their family is doing.

Couldn't imagine not texting or talking to my friends for nearly a year through holidays and birthdays but when it's business and not friendship you can just talk through lawyers.

Lloyd Banks deserves a bit of respect for doing what Iovine, Dre, Emenim, Game, and Buck did; distancing himself from the negativity and becoming his own man instead of another mans sidekick or butler.
 Graftedgenes said:
If you are as white-washed and corny as you are then that might be possible in your world.

In the real world rappers tend to communicate to their Bosses and Bosses tend to communicate with the artists that are signed to their labels.

I don't communicate with everybody from my high school but if another man helped me make 8 million dollars and had me signed to his label I sure as hell would call him on his born-day during a health scare and at least once every two weeks to discuss business regarding my career.
 6 years ago '11        #44
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,810 | Props total: 1193 1193
 23codez said:
So glad that I blocked that bi*ch grafted lol But I can still see his comments when people quote him That dude is one obsessed weirdo.
Thinking about doing the same.
Getting tired of seeing all these dumbass bi*chmade comments this dude makes.
 05-29-2012, 03:44 PM         #45
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tybigbigguy said:
Did u listen to the interview, Banks does this emo sh*t regularly
Emo?

Banks is poppin bottles.

If what I'm saying wasn't the truth then why are so many posters in here turning red in the face and catching feelings while hiding behind them keyboards?

Can they counter what I'm saying or just whine like bi*ches about what I said?
 05-29-2012, 03:45 PM         #46
Young Token  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
grafted is a ****.
 05-29-2012, 03:50 PM         #47
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
Thinking about doing the same.
Getting tired of seeing all these dumbass bi*chmade comments this dude makes.
I would never put you on IGNORE, your words aint powerful enough to effect me.

My words are so hurtful to your SOUL that you would rather use an ignore feature than risk reading my words on a computer screen.

[pic - click to view]

I made one obsessed weirdo make a cardBoard-poster with my screen-name on it, but hes a Mexican, white kids like you are too embarrased to ever show your faces so all you gonna do is weep, whine, and comtinue being a wannabee.
 6 years ago '04        #48
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,413 | Props total: 6438 6438
 Graftedgenes said:

The promo for his album has been over for almost a year. He is about to drop two tapes since he last talked to him. If banks wanted anything from 50 he would pick up the phone. They just don't talk like that anymore. when its time to come out with an album he'll probably hit him up about it

Graftedgenes said:
Emo?

Banks is poppin bottles.

If what I'm saying wasn't the truth then why are so many posters in here turning red in the face and catching feelings while hiding behind them keyboards?

Can they counter what I'm saying or just whine like bi*ches about what I said?

we're all behind a keyboard.
 6 years ago '06        #49
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,888 | Props total: 25676 25676
Yo the n*ggas i sent pms to get them ready lol
 05-29-2012, 04:00 PM         #50
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
The promo for his album has been over for almost a year. He is about to drop two tapes since he last talked to him. If banks wanted anything from 50 he would pick up the phone. They just don't talk like that anymore. when its time to come out with an album he'll probably hit him up about it

we're all behind a keyboard.
Banks dont want sh*t from 50-Cent except his freedom most likely.

If my mans is in the hospital he gonna get a phone call on GP because thats the bond we share.

If you my mans and Im laid-up with possible surgery over my head and you dont call me during or after then you aint really my mans.

If Im the C.E.O of G-Unit records Im going to be promoting my biggest artist
(Lloyd Banks) or im going to release him from his contract because im not hustling backwards or holding somebody back.

Does a virtual keyboard on the Iphone count as an actual keyboard in the E-world?
 6 years ago '10        #51
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
i remember game said a while back that in the end g unit wuld only be fif and yayo
 6 years ago '04        #52
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,903 | Props total: 833 833
 onlybuilt1906 said:
I could never really get past Loyd Banks' voice. Too low, too hard to hear, but man, this was and still is my sh*t.
Thats what I liked about Banks, his voice and delivery.
 6 years ago '12        #53
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,226 | Props total: 7610 7610
It's crazy how they only made 8-9 million throughout their career. You would think they made way more the way G-Unit was blowing up during the early 2000s.
 6 years ago '10        #54
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 palogee said:
Nobody needs 50 Cent.
oh for real? Only Banks, Yayo, Buck & Game needed 50 to help change their lives.
 6 years ago '06        #55
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,888 | Props total: 25676 25676
 Athavan 789 said:
oh for real? Only Banks, Yayo, Buck & Game needed 50 to help change their lives.
Well to be fair game did say thanks for the co sign
 6 years ago '06        #56
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
never good when the rapper you signed is better than you
 6 years ago '11        #57
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,810 | Props total: 1193 1193
 hooligun said:
never good when the rapper you signed is better than you
Really?
It means alot more money thats for sure....
 6 years ago '06        #58
mrep3 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,849 | Props total: 6041 6041
 Affectz said:
I haven't listened to either of these n*ggaz in years
 05-29-2012, 04:41 PM         #59
ThaLockerRoom  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont believe this for one second.. hahahaha 50 is one of the best at this marketing thing... keeping his name relevant...lol
 6 years ago '12        #60
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
50 had an all time bad fall off

Banks is nice tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
293 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy