50 Cent "I Haven't Spoke To [Lloyd] Banks In 9 Months"

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
how the fu*k did yayo make 8 million since buck left, he doesnt do sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #22
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
space
$8,392 | Props total: 11300 11300
if you actually listen to the audio, it's nothing bad so why are people getting hype? lol

banks is still g-unit
 05-29-2012, 01:33 PM         #23
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kinda sad, I talk to my close friends at least once a week just to kick sports and see how them and their family is doing.

Couldn't imagine not texting or talking to my friends for nearly a year through holidays and birthdays but when it's business and not friendship you can just talk through lawyers.

Lloyd Banks deserves a bit of respect for doing what Iovine, Dre, Emenim, Game, and Buck did; distancing himself from the negativity and becoming his own man instead of another mans sidekick or butler.
 05-29-2012, 01:37 PM         #24
Skratch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wish 50 would stop speakin on banks like hes his employee and hes the baby
 05-29-2012, 01:38 PM         #25
Yung Chance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Kinda sad, I talk to my close friends at least once a week just to kick sports and see how them and their family is doing.

Couldn't imagine not texting or talking to my friends for nearly a year through holidays and birthdays but when it's business and not friendship you can just talk through lawyers.

Lloyd Banks deserves a bit of respect for doing what Iovine, Dre, Emenim, Game, and Buck did; distancing himself from the negativity and becoming his own man instead of another mans sidekick or butler.
yea im pretty sure your close friends arent millionaire musicians who jump from state to state and sometimes cant even talk to their own families.Pretty logical thinking graftedgenes
 6 years ago '07        #26
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,956 | Props total: 5869 5869
50 still saying actually and actual 20 times during an interview lol. And Banks fu*king up forreal
 6 years ago '11        #27
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 rdrake said:
50 wants Banks to create a name for himself...good move
Yeah. Because you want someone to make a way for themselves that means you have to not talk to them for months on end. You really believe that sh*t?

Last edited by ImInHerMouth; 05-29-2012 at 01:47 PM..
 05-29-2012, 01:50 PM         #28
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DevDaTru7h said:
yea im pretty sure your close friends arent millionaire musicians who jump from state to state and sometimes cant even talk to their own families.Pretty logical thinking graftedgenes

[pic - click to view]

You must be an introverted hermit who lives in his mothers basement without any means of communication....or a delusional groupie willing to ignore common sense.

Illogical people like you are so brainwashed that you think millionaire musicians just discontinue all means of communication with their friends and families for 9 months as if they don't have smart-phones, emails, Twitter, Skype, Ustream, and other means of communication to keep in touch with family and friends. GTFOH.
 6 years ago '11        #29
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Sounds like they just growing apart like 50 said there's a big age difference between them and I guess 50 didn't care enough about his dad dien
 05-29-2012, 01:55 PM         #30
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn things are all bad for Fif right now...1st that wack sh*t wit Kid Kid...scrappin' with his best friend...falling out with his best artist...sh*t is sad to see...
 05-29-2012, 02:06 PM         #31
Joe DC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Banks my n*gga I hate it had to be him
 05-29-2012, 02:28 PM         #32
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some people are forgetting these dudes have been brothers from another OVER 10 years.. Next time they talk it'll be like there was no time they didn't. You do that sh*t the older you'll get. There's some people I don't talk to more than twice a year but I got major love for them, and we got SOLID history.

All it means is you're making moves.
 6 years ago '11        #33
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733
 bigjoshi2002 said:
Thanks for the full interview. This isn't really a big deal so I don't know why it keeps coming up. 50 is all over the place with music, headphones, movies etc. Banks is doing shows around the world. That's it. Is Banks suppose to be with 50 like he's his girl or something?

One thing I will say is that imo the Shock the world record Banks had was a hit similar to BBB. If 50 had worked the record it could have been big. I understand 50 wanting Banks to do things on his own and what not but someone dropped the ball on that record!
9 Months is quite a long time.
For two people who used to be like Brothers.
All came from the same/similar struggle and made riches from the G-Unit Brand.
Not spoken in 9 months, even If its Idle chat.
 6 years ago '07        #34
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
 Athavan 789 said:
how the fu*k did yayo make 8 million since buck left, he doesnt do sh*t.
you heard him wrong..what he said was that both yayo and banks made about 9 million through the span of their careers thus far..and buck made 8 milli when he was with the unit....banks and yayo made another milli or so after buck left
 DevDaTru7h said:

Graftedgenes said:

[pic - click to view]

You must be an introverted hermit who lives in his mothers basement without any means of communication....or a delusional groupie willing to ignore common sense.

Illogical people like you are so brainwashed that you think millionaire musicians just discontinue all means of communication with their friends and families for 9 months as if they don't have smart-phones, emails, Twitter, Skype, Ustream, and other means of communication to keep in touch with family and friends. GTFOH.

Michael_Moore said:
damn things are all bad for Fif right now...1st that wack sh*t wit Kid Kid...scrappin' with his best friend...falling out with his best artist...sh*t is sad to see...
basically...
 Joe DC said:
Banks my n*gga I hate it had to be him

StatisticZ said:
Some people are forgetting these dudes have been brothers from another OVER 10 years.. Next time they talk it'll be like there was no time they didn't. You do that sh*t the older you'll get. There's some people I don't talk to more than twice a year but I got major love for them, and we got SOLID history.

All it means is you're making moves.
true but these dudes not only came up together but 50 is responsible for putting banks on the map..idk where you're from but if you're best homie is the reason that you're a mutli millionaire, you should make an effort to reach out to him for the sake of your friendship every once in a while..9 months is a long a.ss time for no direct communication

Last edited by Deniro732; 05-29-2012 at 02:52 PM..
 05-29-2012, 02:53 PM         #35
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nobody needs 50 Cent.
 05-29-2012, 03:12 PM         #36
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:

[pic - click to view]

What exactly are u trying to prove?
 05-29-2012, 03:15 PM         #37
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's sad how 50-Cents male-groupies like to ignore logic.

Their hero is talking about how Emenim called him in the hospital when he had his health emergency and then he says he ain't talked to Banks in 9 months?

If you can't communicate with a so-called friend during and after a health scare to offer them support, wish them a speedy recovery, or congratulate them on getting well...then you ain't a true friend.

Tybigbigguy said:
What exactly are u trying to prove?
Lloyd Banks proved that he has time to pop bottles with MMG but he ain't got time to call the man who made him a millionaire in the hospital.
 6 years ago '04        #38
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,408 | Props total: 6437 6437
how about they just grew apart. its not like they are speaking ill of each other. like everybody on here is still cool with everybody they went to school with
 05-29-2012, 03:30 PM         #39
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
It's sad how 50-Cents male-groupies like to ignore logic.

Their hero is talking about how Emenim called him in the hospital when he had his health emergency and then he says he ain't talked to Banks in 9 months?

If you can't communicate with a so-called friend during and after a health scare to offer them support, wish them a speedy recovery, or congratulate them on getting well...then you ain't a true friend.

Lloyd Banks proved that he has time to pop bottles with MMG but he ain't got time to call the man who made him a millionaire in the hospital.
Did u listen to the interview, Banks does this emo sh*t regularly
 6 years ago '10        #40
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 4485 4485
its amazing how banks is prolly the most loyal one to 50

also the fact that 50 has shined over him to the point where this talented dood couldnt make it big like he was suppose to

damn man banks is one of the most underrated emcees
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago