Pusha T - Exodus 23:1 (Official Video)

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #261
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
love this video...ymcmb ain't ready
 6 years ago '04        #262
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
what environment would that be tho? lol

I was runnin wit stick up kids and bumpin shoulders wit k!llers when other kids were doin homework and studying for their test in the morning. I used to ride around wit dopeboys that had quarter ki's and pistols in the car like it was routine...

And Ill be the first to admit all that sh*t is FAKE.

Most of them so called "goons" I thought were really bout "that life" were the same ones to switch up and started namin names when they actually had to deal with the repercussions of all the dirt they was doin.

sh*t half these clowns aint even in the streets cause they need to eat.. they in it em they either lazy or tryina convince everyone they g's.. lol that sh*t is super corny..

Go ask a lifer thats locked down 23 hrs a day if he give a fu*k if wayne a real blood... or if he think pusha "authentic".

Which brings me back to my original point all this sh*t is just MUSIC... yea some dudes might of been more out there than others.. but they all grown men tryin to have successful careers.. all that "real" sh*t is just hype.
If somebody made a thread on Boxden, bragging about a certain lifestyle, showin pics as proof etc then the next day a person exposes him or her with photos showing there life is nothing like they stated before

would you still respect that person?

you might not give a fu*k, but would you respect him or her?

You may be entertained in the thread they made about their lifestyle but once you found out the sh*t was 100% false do you look at them the same way?

Of course its just music, but since its just music, why do you have to fabricate a completely false existence? If you was hustlin but was only sellin ounces of reggie why cant you say that? If you are really that talented you can still make great music right or wrong?

n*ggas always say its just music, its just music. Ask yourself why the fu*k do certain artists find the need to make up entirely false experiences (rick ross) while others may exaggerate here and there but for the most part there sh*t is authentic (i.e jay z)

Last edited by Official; 05-30-2012 at 01:30 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #263
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
fire!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #264
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1359 1359
 pr0t0typ3 said:
Exodus 23:1 > Ether
 6 years ago '07        #265
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Gully
 05-30-2012, 01:59 PM         #266
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any n*gga that says Hip Hop is just music deserves to get his/her kufi knocked the fu*k off.Real sh*t.They are the problem.
 6 years ago '04        #267
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
 HYFR said:
You guys are f*ggots for propping this video, straight up.
them n!ggas aint dying for you fukkboy
 6 years ago '04        #268
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1359 1359
 HYFR said:
You guys are f*ggots for propping this video, straight up.
you're really mad huh?
 05-30-2012, 02:32 PM         #269
arkade classic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:

Source:
Wayne Lost!!!1
 6 years ago '06        #270
-The Snitch- 141 heat pts141
space
space
$13,613 | Props total: 20251 20251
Wayne will never make a piece of music this beautiful in his life.
 6 years ago '10        #271
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
This video.... Haven't seen a video this raw since the 90s

And this song.... This spells trouble for YMCMB
 6 years ago '07        #272
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
I loved it when I lived there.........having a Popeyes and a Churches across the street from eachother was awesome
I was always comfortable in park place and norview....and the dope boys in va show luv not like ny different mentality...not sure why they accept outta towners like that
 6 years ago '06        #273
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,772 | Props total: 3715 3715
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
I loved it when I lived there.........having a Popeyes and a Churches across the street from eachother was awesome
LMAO you talking off hampton blvd? lol we used to get them vouchers from broads off campus for free chicken..

what you know about dodgers chicken tho... @ the gas station lol. Crazy thing is both popeyes and churches still making dough.. greasy or spicy.. its on you.
 6 years ago '06        #274
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,772 | Props total: 3715 3715
 BluCupShawty said:

First of all miss me with tha all knowing gangstadamus act wit the "dumb fu*k" & "false flaggin" comments
Secondly T Rodgers was people nation (5) from the Chi b4 movin to Cali helping form piru. My homie had some kinfolks from Cali visit (Carson or Inglewood) and they was poppin that 5. So go out their way and tell em how you feel.

BTW it still doesn't change the fact that them dudes are carbon copy "bloods" that have to pay Cali bloods $$$$ to not get greenlighted. gaymcmb
lol.. what u know about politics. Speaks the truth ... baby and famz keeping a few sets fat off them franchise fees. Wayne nothing but a mascot and coat to ride for those trying to get / stay relevant.

let K.dot pop off like he should tho..... think about cash cows is when the milk runs out the cow gets slaughtered. Wayne popularity fading... .... and im sure they aren't paying every westside ru.. some don't play nice.. word to the fruitrees...

And as far a norfolk and that gang shyt. When chronic 2000 dropped all them dudes was crip walking and shyt cuz it was popular. Then dipset popped off and they started repping that shyt. NPD stuck their heads in the ground and ignored the inevitable saying they didn't have a gang problem.. when gang shyt was popping up on walls. now they have a problem with gangs.

its pretty sad man.. makes me mad sometimes cuz its unecessary. Initally it was a bunch of off brand shyt going on.. with f!ghts and no shooting.. now the kids are turnt up and all out banging.

i used to have a studio down there... would make beats n shyt.. had a label and did that shyt to keep a few youngstas outta trouble. I still got family n friends there. And htey still pushing music.. just more positive stuff.

anyways.. tangent over... Nothing will come of this as no one comes to VA to pop off. And cali dudes aint getting involved. Not that kinda party. I hope wayne n drake ready for the response....
 6 years ago '05        #275
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,157 | Props total: 19876 19876
 BluCupShawty said:

First of all miss me with tha all knowing gangstadamus act wit the "dumb fu*k" & "false flaggin" comments
Secondly T Rodgers was people nation (5) from the Chi b4 movin to Cali helping form piru. My homie had some kinfolks from Cali visit (Carson or Inglewood) and they was poppin that 5. So go out their way and tell em how you feel.

BTW it still doesn't change the fact that them dudes are carbon copy "bloods" that have to pay Cali bloods $$$$ to not get greenlighted. gaymcmb
Wtf are you trying 2 say im from the chi nd got homies from cali
i guess u think people n bloods are the same
n crips n folks r the same
n crips bang the 6
T Rodgers was a stone from the chi and the stones(only stones) in cali incorporate the 5 in there tags but dont use the principles of the the 5 like the chi stones (ex islam) and they are not people they are bloods the people nation n the chi started after t rodgers moved to cali
carson and inglewood bloods aint stone bloods and damn sure aint ubn
wayne b claiming ubn which is totally different than la bloods
ubn was started in ny by og mack and all ubn use the 5 and flag to the left cali bloods flag to the right people are to the left
bloods n la dont fuc with og mack or honor his sets T Rodgers said that n*ggas b makin up sh*t

Last edited by chi town hustla; 05-31-2012 at 07:36 AM..
 05-31-2012, 04:28 AM         #276
Young Token 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
woah. im unbiased in this beef, but that was a dope track.

i do think the beef is staged
 6 years ago '07        #277
J-Calli 
space
space
$404 | Props total: 0 0
I aint a so called fan of either but that sh*t went fu*kin hard.

This what i wanna hear
 6 years ago '05        #278
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
va 2 up 2 down
 6 years ago '10        #279
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13671 13671
 chi town hustla said:
Wtf are you trying 2 say im from the chi nd got homies from cali
i guess u think people n bloods are the same
n crips n folks r the same
n crips bang the 6
T Rodgers was a stone from the chi and the stones(only stones) in cali incorporate the 5 in there tags but dont use the principles of the the 5 like the chi stones (ex islam) and they are not people they are bloods the people nation n the chi started after t rodgers moved to cali
carson and inglewood bloods aint stone bloods and damn sure aint ubn
wayne b claiming ubn which is totally different than la bloods
ubn was started in ny by og mack and all ubn use the 5 and flag to the left cali bloods flag to the right people are to the left
bloods n la dont fuc with og mack or honor his sets T Rodgers said that n*ggas b makin up sh*t

breh you're not talkin 2 a gangland gangsta. Never said ppl and bloods were the same.
Locs & Forks the same? Nothing alike and never was a such thing as the "8ball"
Locs reppin the 6?! Seriously? The 6 point star & knowledge is G sh*t. Locs dont rep da 6 and have history. You're only adding on to what I was sayin about T Rodgers. You'll never see professing that I'm gangstadamus breh I just know more than a lil bit. All I was saying originally is that gaymcmb are not real bloods certified by Cali Bloods and have to pay a fee to rep that b. Im not trying to debate gangsta specifics on Boxden, ya feel me?
 6 years ago '05        #280
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,312 | Props total: 6446 6446
Yours dont look like ours... ..B.TCH n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy