Pusha T - Exodus 23:1 (Official Video)

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #241
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15695 15695

Gonna be a lonnnnng summer for Drake
 6 years ago '07        #242
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
 05-30-2012, 09:23 AM         #243
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, this song goes hard! so this song/video was a reply to waynes what? or we still waiting on waynes reply...
 05-30-2012, 09:39 AM         #244
master_mind_jg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '04        #245
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9592 9592
 6 years ago '05        #246
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
 eza said:
LOL Pusha T riding on the front the handble bars thats not gangster....

reaching aint gangsta son, fall back wit your nonsense
 6 years ago '04        #247
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
them n!ggas aint dying for you

my n!gga push a ton, one half of the best duo ever

fukk yall losers hatin on him, he's one of the best MCs we got in the 2000s
 6 years ago '11        #248
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Preech said:
ASAP created his name from AESOP Rock anyway. So he never gain my respect.
Good song and video.
No he didn't you moron. Who the fu*k would want to take something from Aesop Rock's wack a.ss? He joined ASAP crew, and he was already Rocky before he got there. So he became ASAP Rocky.
 05-30-2012, 11:10 AM         #249
Saphire Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This video made my day......
 6 years ago '10        #250
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 chi town hustla said:
Cali bloods dont rep the 5 you dumb fu*k
Trying to sound like you know wuts up on bx
Where u from cuz u false flaggin speakin on false sh*t

First of all miss me with tha all knowing gangstadamus act wit the "dumb fu*k" & "false flaggin" comments
Secondly T Rodgers was people nation (5) from the Chi b4 movin to Cali helping form piru. My homie had some kinfolks from Cali visit (Carson or Inglewood) and they was poppin that 5. So go out their way and tell em how you feel.

BTW it still doesn't change the fact that them dudes are carbon copy "bloods" that have to pay Cali bloods $$$$ to not get greenlighted. gaymcmb
 6 years ago '04        #251
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
 #1nasfan said:
There are a lot of people (like me) who aren't from the hood, so we don't care about "street cred"
You missed the point

People that come from a certain background actually care about authenticity, that is why individuals from a certain background will always gravitate more towards pusha t over drake. That is why real individuals from a certain background can never take young money seriously.

When you come from a certain enviroment, and interact with authentic invididuals on a day in an day out basis who may or may not be involved in activity that makes people like yourself uncomfortable you see sh*t in a different light.

When you look at Drake a person who grew up on the disney channel or nickoloden try his best to be "hard" and come across as a threatning figure rapping lines like "you like a finish line we can wait to run in to you" How are people who deal with real authetnic individuals who move in circles where drake would want no part of supposed to take that serious?

Theyre not...

When you look at a person who wears neon color uggs and tights, out of the blue wants to be a skateboarder and CLAIMS to be blood, get on a record and say he will harm certain people how are they supposed to take that serious?

They are not

And both Drake & Wayne know this, they both know real individuals that operate on an authentic level in ways they really want no part off see straight through them.

They can kick that to the white girl in 8th grade

Real individuals arent respectin that

Now when you got Pusha spittin some real life sh*t "we the one judges is juggling them gavels on"

Thats a different story..
 6 years ago '10        #252
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
Dope...
 6 years ago '05        #253
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Stop tryin to hide your drake and wayne hate with some elaborate explanation... lol

At the end of the day all this sh*t is MUSIC. These rappers aint out pitchin on the corner.. or puttin in work regardless how "authentic" you want to believe it is... any REAL dude can see that. Only ones that get caught up in all the "street cred" sh*t are kids from the burbs and lil young dumb ignorant mufukas.

And Rick ross success pretty much contradicts everything you just said... cause if that were the case then he would of ben blackballed from the game soon as that sh*t about him lyin about bein a CO came out.

And drake and wayne may not be k!llers but they are protected by em... birdman aint lettin sh*t happen to his investments... please believe that.

Once again I have to mention I AM NOT A FAN OF DRAKE OR WAYNE... I actually fu*ks wit push more than both of em.. but some of yall got sh*t twisted.
C-Sign

Well articulated...

At the end of the day it's all about the quality of music you're putting out.

Who is anyone to say that Pusha is as authentic as you think he is anyways? He's been rapping about pushing weight for years. I'm sure he's exaggerated on his past. If he was being 100% honest in his rhymes he would've been locked up years ago.
 6 years ago '07        #254
Goosie McNeen 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 761 761
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Stop tryin to hide your drake and wayne hate with some elaborate explanation... lol

At the end of the day all this sh*t is MUSIC. These rappers aint out pitchin on the corner.. or puttin in work regardless how "authentic" you want to believe it is... any REAL dude can see that. Only ones that get caught up in all the "street cred" sh*t are kids from the burbs and lil young dumb ignorant mufukas.

And Rick ross success pretty much contradicts everything you just said... cause if that were the case then he would of ben blackballed from the game soon as that sh*t about him lyin about bein a CO came out.

And drake and wayne may not be k!llers but they are protected by em... birdman aint lettin sh*t happen to his investments... please believe that.

Once again I have to mention I AM NOT A FAN OF DRAKE OR WAYNE... I actually fu*ks wit push more than both of em.. but some of yall got sh*t twisted.

6 years ago '04        #255
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

I have what twisted?

fu*k are you talking about?

The people that actually give a fu*k about some sort of authenticity in music are the MINORITY meaning the MAJORITY of people dont give a fu*k if a n*gga kissed another n*gga, if a n*gga is straight lieing out of his a.ss etc THAT ALONE explains Ross success

Real individuals understand Jeezy > Ross

Real individuals understand most of the game is frauds

There's a huge difference between being entertained for 4 and a half minutes during a song and actually respecting that person as an artist.

But as i stated before Pusha T can sh*t on wayne in 100 records, he would never k!ll Waynes career why? Because 95% of YMCMB fan base couldnt give a fu*k about authenticity

Last edited by Official; 05-30-2012 at 12:14 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #256
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 ice wolf said:
C-Sign

Well articulated...

At the end of the day it's all about the quality of music you're putting out.

Who is anyone to say that Pusha is as authentic as you think he is anyways? He's been rapping about pushing weight for years. I'm sure he's exaggerated on his past. If he was being 100% honest in his rhymes he would've been locked up years ago.
Of course he exaggerated..everyone exaggerates

But exaggeration is different from elaborating on your vivid imagination

there is a huge difference

exaggeration stems from some sort of truth.

My point is this

When you come from a certain enviroment you tend to care more about authenticity then those who come from a different enviroment

thats the moral of the fu*king story.

Last edited by Official; 05-30-2012 at 12:15 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #257
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
I'm just catching up on this beef....haven't heard Wayne song yet but I hear Wayne name dropped Pusha..why didn't Pusha do the same? Also the video made it seem like a crackhead video than a diss.....Idk fu*k this beef, it makes no sense to me
 6 years ago '04        #258
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
I was really in that travel lodge.....
 6 years ago '06        #259
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 21 21
had to give MAJOR props for this post!

DOWNLOAD AUDIO + VIDEO @

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MY G!!!!!
 6 years ago '06        #260
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 21 21
 Official said:
I was really in that travel lodge.....

this.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy