Pusha T - Exodus 23:1 (Official Video)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #201
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,775 | Props total: 3717 3717
 babalou said:
virginia appears to have not evolved since the Grindin video
norfolk city is blowing up.. and they tore down a lotta parks and moved section 8 heads to suffolk.

there are some spots.. that can't be moved however... and thats what you see in the video. You are correct in those areas.. they haven't evolved and neither have those living in those places.
 6 years ago '04        #202
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,856 | Props total: 5202 5202
 Prime S.T.A.T.S said:
The problem is you don't realize the major point here. Obviously pusha is not living in the hood anymore since hes got some money. He is representing the streets. Fact is, he is from the hood. Likely a lot of his friends or people he knows still live like this. He is exposing a weakness about Drake. Drake will NEVER have street credit. Which is the reason I cant relate to some cat from Canada who is a fake. The more street you get, the less people who like Drake you will find. I always here something from these Drake fans, they all say "I don't care about the person as long as his music is good". Well this is what someone who never lived or experienced the streets would say. In my hood. No one would say that quote.
There are a lot of people (like me) who aren't from the hood, so we don't care about "street cred"
 05-29-2012, 09:38 PM         #203
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunsetnVine said:
norfolk city is blowing up.. and they tore down a lotta parks and moved section 8 heads to suffolk.
fu*king this

as soon as they started tearing down the projects by the scope and sh*t. Suffu*k (where i stay) being getting a rise in section 8 and crime....sh*t aint even cool man.

Send them to Newport News
 6 years ago '06        #204
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8661 8661
raw vid
 6 years ago '07        #205
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Norfolk Va stand up!!
 6 years ago '07        #206
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,714 | Props total: 2543 2543
the fluck is this
smh
 6 years ago '10        #207
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,423 | Props total: 6270 6270

[pic - click to view]

playing the og mortal kombat
 6 years ago '10        #208
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Captain Planet said:

Are you mad that I'm not in awe or chills like you ? Are you mad that we not on the same page my friend ? Do you even know what a hip hop forum is ?

Its a regular video to me I see thousands of Youtube videos like this everyday but with better direction & visuals. What makes this so special ? Is it the fact that everyone seems to be on Pusha T's d!ck now maybe cause the Wayne/Drake "beef" or the beat is bananas ? I didn't see you around when "Keys Open Door" or "Hello New World" was booming.

Go suck your fathers d!ck !

Feelings. Caught.
 6 years ago '06        #209
Prime S.T.A.T.S 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$112 | Props total: 31 31
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

most these clowns in "the streets" are runnin around tellin on eachother anyway.

And drake for the most part keep it realer than most of these rappers from the hood talkin about a bunch of sh*t they never did... and ion even fu*k wit homeboy like that,.
Yea Drake keeps it real. Hes a straight k!ller like he says in this track

F outa here. Drake being real is the funniest thing I ever heard. Dude is fraud and gets no respect in the streets. He never will, he an actor. Only reason I know about this Drake song is cause he is on a track with a real G nipsey hussle or else Id never even know about this track.
 6 years ago '06        #210
space
space
space
 #1nasfan said:
There are a lot of people (like me) who aren't from the hood, so we don't care about "street cred"
There aint nothing wrong with that my G. I respect that statement. I bet if you were from the hood you would respect the streets and understand what Pusha is trying to represent in his video.
 6 years ago '06        #211
space
space
space
 dopemcee said:
this is indicative of what im saying..a 35 or whatever year old man is running around with braids in his hair , claiming he's "real" and "respected in the street"..

what other race of ppl are concerned about sh*t like this other than black folks?....the older folks get the more the become more like kids..
This is reality in the hood dog. I wish it wasn't like this but it is.
 05-29-2012, 10:03 PM         #212
IceBergSlim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are they playing snes mk3 on some bootleg system?

at first i thought it was a sega but the cartridge next to the system (looks like another mk) is an SNES

regardless dope a.ss video and song...
 6 years ago '06        #213
space
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
#1 I said for the most part.. meaning the part of him bein an emotional weirdo and singin about all that akward sh*t he be thinkin... which is what the majority of his tracks are about.

#2 Once again.. you seem so caught up in this "respect in the streets" sh*t which makes me think you either young.... or just ignorant.

When did drake ever say he was on the block sellin packs? Or runnin up in people houses?? yet 95% of these rappers from the "hood" lie about it or exaggerate but its cool cause they from the hood tho?

Like I said the "streets" is full of a bunch of rats now.. most of the REAL G'S is locked up or dead... all this sh*t is a facade.
lol, you really dont think there is any real G's in the streets right now? You must be from the suburbs dog. Let me say this. I wish I was in your position to actually believe that and feel the same way you do.
 6 years ago '06        #214
space
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Homeboy Im from Bmore... far from the "suburbs" dog.

I got friends thats dead and spent decades of their lives behind bars over that "street cred" sh*t u tryina glamorize.. so u can go head wit that that dumb sh*t u talkin.

I never said it wasnt real G's.. but they few and far between...and if you think any different then you fu*kin stupid.

But you never really see what these so called "G's" is made of until they have to deal wit the repercussions of their actions...

you'll learn one day...
Ive spent some time in bmore. You cant be from bmore and side with Drake in this battle. It just dont add up dog.
 6 years ago '06        #215
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,847 | Props total: 2010 2010
good song wack video
 6 years ago '09        #216
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,020 | Props total: 7803 7803
 FappingFapstar said:
Dope video bad influence on Lil kids tho
Oh save the world a.ss

Listen I know where you are coming from. Think on this though. THIS type of music is for ADULTS. The same way music have PARENTAL WARNINGS on it or movies have RATINGS (i.e PG-13, G).

It is imperative that PARENTS/GUARDIANS teach their kids about bad music versus good music. Some people like a couple of my friends grew up WITHOUT listening to RAP, period!

Also in addition if the parents buy this music, play it around their kids what do you expect? People always want to blame music, TV etc. NO DOUBT that they can have SOME influence (because of peer pressure while in school) but PARENTS/GUARDIANS need to get on their job. It would NOT be so popular if the CONSUMERS (parents, older siblings etc) stop buying it and drive through the hood playing very loudly etc. Stop blaming everyone else. A lot of time it is simple: MANY parents let their kids listen to it, be in music videos, dancing to Soulja Boy etc
 6 years ago '07        #217
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,839 | Props total: 2000 2000
why are y'all acting like this THE diss track though? its just a dope track not a diss
 6 years ago '10        #218
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,804 | Props total: 2119 2119
 eza said:
LOL Pusha T riding on the front the handble bars thats not gangster....
Where'd you grow up? n*ggas spend half their life on handle-bars.
 6 years ago '10        #219
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
 BIGthingsSON2 said:
Where'd you grow up? n*ggas spend half their life on handle-bars.
It was pegs for me.
 6 years ago '10        #220
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,804 | Props total: 2119 2119
 ImSoThoed said:
It was pegs for me.
I was too fat to bless the handle bars so I hopped on pegs once in a while when someone was feeling brolic. Skinny n*ggas would always whine about the weight though so I'd usually just be the n*gga sayin I'll meet ya out there.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago