May 29 - Missing Link Between Ape And Human Found... (47 million Year Old Fossil)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #141
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
You are in here attempting to prove some "Man comes from woman" theory, yet cannot tell me how is it that she gives him the Mitochondria DNA?

It is NOT about MAN nor WOMAN. It is about HOW would a omnipotent "God" need a designed s3x, then you are limiting this "God" to a human thus meaning he is NOT "God".

Refute THAT.
 6 years ago '09        #142
space
space
space
 C4daTimebomb said:
That is because the term proof is relative to those who are viewing the evidence. My proof that God exists is the earth, the universe, my existence and own personal experiences. But this is not "proof" to YOU. Like I said, you need him to float down on a cloud and say here I am. Your so arrogant as to think God has any need to prove himself to any human being. The truth is out there, and if you don't accept it you are lost. Why should religious folks admit they are wrong? Once again, you said some arrogant, ignorant sh*t. Do you realize the atheist philosophy or opinions that God do not exist are mind states that have only taken place during a small window of recent human history? But your the one to say that everyone else is wrong? LMAO !!
I never said everyone else is WRONG neither am I saying I want "God" to come down on a cloud saying here I am. Where do you get that from?

Dude, you have NO PROOF. That is a subjective thought - which is idealistic.

Don't try to dress it up. You said I have proof then turn around and said I "believe".

What is your PROOF/EVIDENCE/FACTS? Something undeniable and clear. No, I was in the hospital stories either, you know religious folks like to create a "testimony". BRING EVIDENCE/FACTS/ PROOF.
 6 years ago '09        #143
space
space
space
@C4daTimebomb

By the way. To make it even clear...When I say "God" needs no specific s3x. That is the same way "God watches us", or "God loves us" etc those are tags people use, the same way they use "he". NO ONE has PROOF/FACTS/EVIDENCE for a "God" existing or does NOT exist let alone "God" ways, thoughts etc.
 6 years ago '07        #144
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
@C4daTimebomb

By the way. To make it even clear...When I say "God" needs no specific s3x. That is the same way "God watches us", or "God loves us" etc those are tags people use, the same way they use "he". NO ONE has PROOF/FACTS/EVIDENCE for a "God" existing or does NOT exist let alone "God" ways, thoughts etc.
No sh*t. And why do you keep acting like the word omnipotent can't have a gender a.ssociated with it? Omnipotent has nothing to do with the possession of s3xual organs. It's the possession of supreme intelligence, being all knowing, all powerful. What part of this definition excludes the possibility of it being a male entity?

I never stated God NEEDED to have a s3x. God doesn't NEED anything. However the fact that - hold up, I'm not going to continue to debate with you because your not arguing your points intelligently. My point was never that God needed to be a Man, it was that all the teachings of the three main religions, Islam, Christianity, Judaism, say that he is. I said Jesus said he had a father, you completely ignore that. So like I said, if you believe all religion is bullsh*t, then your dumb for arguing with me anyway. And that must be your stance, because you reject any of the information that is known about God. Your not just telling ME that I'm wrong, do you get that? I mean, you've rejected 2 major religions already, so it's obvious that you do not approach these endeavors with the slightest bit of faith. Your one of those people always trying to figure out some flaw in religion so you can call it a lie. You let the actions of man influence you, instead of the teachings and the message.

But, then again, you figured it out. Out of the billions of souls who have readily believed and accepted the word and teachings of God, you discovered that all religion is one big lie, within the 30 something years you've been living no less. You've unraveled the mysteries and secrets of the Bible, Koran, and Torah and figured out they were all bullsh*t. You now know that the sole purpose of the authors of these books was to deceive and confuse all mankind.

Congratulations.
 6 years ago '09        #145
space
space
space
 C4daTimebomb said:
No sh*t. And why do you keep acting like the word omnipotent can't have a gender a.ssociated with it? Omnipotent has nothing to do with the possession of s3xual organs. It's the possession of supreme intelligence, being all knowing, all powerful. What part of this definition excludes the possibility of it being a male entity?

I never stated God NEEDED to have a s3x. God doesn't NEED anything. However the fact that - hold up, I'm not going to continue to debate with you because your not arguing your points intelligently. My point was never that God needed to be a Man, it was that all the teachings of the three main religions, Islam, Christianity, Judaism, say that he is. I said Jesus said he had a father, you completely ignore that. So like I said, if you believe all religion is bullsh*t, then your dumb for arguing with me anyway. And that must be your stance, because you reject any of the information that is known about God. Your not just telling ME that I'm wrong, do you get that? I mean, you've rejected 2 major religions already, so it's obvious that you do not approach these endeavors with the slightest bit of faith. Your one of those people always trying to figure out some flaw in religion so you can call it a lie. You let the actions of man influence you, instead of the teachings and the message.

But, then again, you figured it out. Out of the billions of souls who have readily believed and accepted the word and teachings of God, you discovered that all religion is one big lie, within the 30 something years you've been living no less. You've unraveled the mysteries and secrets of the Bible, Koran, and Torah and figured out they were all bullsh*t. You now know that the sole purpose of the authors of these books was to deceive and confuse all mankind.

Congratulations.
I NEVER said I know it all.

You do NOT get it. Again, if you take time to study what you "believe", you will get to where I am.

If you get the knowledge. You will know the reason behind your blind faith. Read the NEGRO CHRISTIAN CODES of 1724. Read on the Nicean Council of 325 A.D, start learning Hebrew and Greek. Read about Dante's Inferno of how the concept of "Hell" came about. Read on William Tynsdale. Read on Ancient Egypt. Read on Krishna, Mithras of Persia etc. Read the Apocrypha - Especially the book of Enoch. Read, Read, Read. Meditate and Read some more. For you to even believe that Christianity or "Jesus" is the right and everyone is wrong, shows me HOW you think. Read and study, then meditate and then come back to read more. Seek knowledge and stop dismissing it.

If you want to BELIEVE in JESUS then go ahead but if you want to open to knowledge, I have given you a start with all that is highlighted in red.
 6 years ago '04        #146
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 C4daTimebomb said:
I swear the more you argue, the more wrong you sound. Are you really reading and comprehending what I'm saying? Your definition of evolution is not what I'm touching on. (And I don't accept it as evolution) I'm talking about an organism changing to another species. The fish that first walked on land, monkeys transforming into humans, that sort of thing.
My definition of evolution is the actual definition of evolution. You're talking about something like X-Men, where people suddenly sprout wings or fur or something.

You say a huge change like wings would takes millions of years when according to your views, humans have existed that long. So according to your own logic, the human species have had millions of years to evolve.
Modern humans have only been around a few hundred thousand years, according to the fossil record.

There's no account of humans having anything other than 2 legs, 2 arms, 2 eyes, etc since the beginning of recorded history. Even in neanderthal drawings, the human figure never changes.
Recorded history only goes about 6 thousand years, and even cave paintings are less than 50,000 years old. Also, a species that didn't have 2 legs, 2 arms and 2 eyes wouldn't be human, and our evolutionary ancestors going back millions of years had the same configuration.

You say no animal is perfectly adapted, well a lot of scientists would disagree with you. See what they say about a Great White Shark, the perfect k!lling machine.
That's just a poetic phrase. Any actual biologist who studied evolution would tell you that there are limitations on natural selection, though some species have changes less over time, like the great white, because they are so well adapted.

Then you say animals are taught by their predecessors. Once again, WHO WAS THE PREDECESSOR OF THE FIRST HUMAN BEING ? A monkey? What could he teach a human? Now your saying the first human wasn't alone?
Before modern humans there were other humans, and before those humans there were hominids, and before that earlier primates. If you look at our closest relatives, chimps, they have social structure, they have the capacity to learn, they have the capacity to communicate, they use tools.

Okay so how many evolved at once? 10, 20? And what was the miraculous signal that happened letting monkeys know that it was time to evolve? You'll twist the sh*t any way to fit your views. If I did subscribe to the theory of evolution, I would think that all biological changes that took place after the first human were passed down biologically. Your saying that for some reason monkeys one day just began transforming into humans for no reason, now that sounds like a magic trick.
You seem to have this picture in your head where one day a monkey is sitting there, pregnant, and suddenly a human pops out of it. You need to just completely forget that notion. As I said, evolution is extremely gradual and occurs across an entire population. Entire species evolve, not individual. Since it's so gradual, it's easier to look at big chunks of time, and compare fossils from millions of years and define a species change, so if you look at the fossil record

You can see the shape and size of the skull gradually changing, you can see the skeletal structure gradually changing. It's not one day you have one species and the next day you have a lone human sitting there.

Nothing "decides" to evolve, every species is always evolving. It's a constant, gradual process. You're the one who thinks it works like a magic trick (or again, X-Men).

Why would an ape transform into a human, when an ape is more suited to the living conditions and environment at that time? Yeah I'm an ape, but I'd like to weaker, and not be able to climb trees to avoid predators. Makes perfect sense.
The theory is that humans evolved in the plains of Africa, after whatever environmental pressures brought earlier primates out of the forests. Being fully bipedal means we're not as good as at climbing trees, but that we can see over the tall grasses in the plains to look for predators. A higher percentage of our food intake goes to power our larger brains, meaning less goes to muscle mass (which is also limited by the nature of bipedalism), but also means we can develop better tools and more advanced hunting and survival strategies, so we rely less on pure strength. We have the abstract reasoning to develop clothing, so as we travel north, we can survive the cold without the benefit of thick fur. So yes, it all actually does make perfect sense.

Last edited by HHS; 05-31-2012 at 06:00 AM..
 05-31-2012, 09:02 AM         #147
easybreezy88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW this thread is getting serious........Here we are three days later still debating on something that was not even meant to be a debate , just information.

"you think you know, but you have no idea......this is a conversation about religion"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy