May 29 - Missing Link Between Ape And Human Found... (47 million Year Old Fossil)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #121
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 HtownMike98 said:
People.... dont believe anything you hear about carbon dating, how old fossils are, when dinosaurs existed.... etc... the fact of the matter is these n*ggas have no idea..... You see so many new things now, and the old sh*t aint even true. Our knowledge of the past is ever evolving. We will never know the truth. The fact that they DONT have the "missing link" says a lot.

THERE IS NO REAL PROOF OF ANY OF THIS.

There was an article a few years ago, where someone took a churches chicken bone, removed all meat .. skin.. etc..... let it sit for a week to "age" it..... took it to a researcher and t he researcher after "carbon dating" the "professional at whatever these cooks study" said its a fossil from thousands of years.....

PLEASE. Stop pushing your athiest/ agnostic views on me and my family. Dont push religion on me, weather its in the form of christianity or this bull sh*t carbon dating.

the amount of ignorance in this thread
 6 years ago '07        #122
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:

YOU PROVED NOTHING. The fact that you think "God" is a he, shows you are thinking on a limited level. Shows that you were taught something that you ADAPTED to. You CANNOT prove nor have evidence/facts of "God" existing let alone what "God" is. NOR do you have proof that "God" does NOT exist. NO, it is RELIGIOUS people that don't like to be held accountable. Look at the same ol' "God is good" (even though you went out and got yourself a job) or "The devil is a liar" (because you are having a bad day). It is NOT the atheist who doesn't like responsibility it is the RELIGIOUS folks who find ANYTIME to blame the "Devil" for everything that went or goes bad.
I have all the proof I NEED to KNOW that God exists. Just because you think your special, and want him to give YOU a sign, that's your problem. Me thinking God is a he shows me thinking on a limited level? You sound stupid as fu*k. God's a He, he created man first and woman second. Get over it and stop being mad and jealous at anything with a d!ck.
 6 years ago '09        #123
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 StillScrappy said:
Because nothing created the big G.
That is the same way a Atheist can say NOTHING created the earth. How do you reply with the same thing a Atheist can say in reverse YET you have NO PROOF/EVIDENCE/FACTS of your claim.

No such thing as a Big G versus a little g. That was created in English. The Hebrew language (In which I know of) of which the bible mistranslated - there is no such thing as Uppercase versus lower case in the Hebrew language. If you were NOT saying it like that and I looked to much in to it then - dismiss that part.

I am sure "God" is not saying, "These people are using my name with a little g, they will burn forever".
 6 years ago '09        #124
space
space
space
 C4daTimebomb said:
I have all the proof I NEED to KNOW that God exists. Just because you think your special, and want him to give YOU a sign, that's your problem. Me thinking God is a he shows me thinking on a limited level? You sound stupid as fu*k. God's a He, he created man first and woman second. Get over it and stop being mad and jealous at anything with a d!ck.

You are attempting to refute what I stated and you replied like a ten year old, usually those that retort to name calling or attempting to reply with something childish are the ones who do NOT have FACTS to back it up.

Mad and jealous of anything that has a p*nis.

Let me say it MORE clear and a little better for you, since you think I am being s3xist. The FACT that a woman thinks this "God" is a woman or a man thinks this "God" is a man or the whole universe thinks this "God" is a man is AGAIN the problem. "God" passes on the mitochondrial DNA, huh? So, you are saying "God" is a "he" who also have arms, legs, toes etc?

YOU cannot prove "God" exists so stop your idealistic preaching. I didn't say I need "God" to give me proof. Did I?
 6 years ago '09        #125
space
space
space
 C4daTimebomb said:
Oh if "he" created man first and woman second, who did he get Mitochondria from? Why does male have mammary glands but don't use or need them? Why do all humans have belly buttons? What s3x is the child BEFORE it is born? When did men create in the womb and give birth? Why do men and women have the same amount of ribs?

6 years ago '11        #126
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 C4daTimebomb said:
Your a fu*kin idiot who misses the point. Let me ask you this genius, how many instances of death and observation can a new species with limited numbers go through before they are extinct? Not many. You comparing some one baking chocolate cookies to the first evolved human who didn't have knowledge of anything shows what a fu*king moron you are.
Any archeologist will tell you that there was an explosion of knowledge that came to the world that can't be explained. n*gga you must not be able to read, that last paragraph you proves that. You ask me if I think humans came into the world knowing how to do everything when my WHOLE POINT was they had to be taught. LMAO

This n*gga's talking like once people are born they know how to deliver babies.

Im pretty sure early populations numbers where low, considering the earth was just beginning to be POPULATED !!

I'm looking at logically. Like I said, if the first human, meaning singular, evolved from an ape and was living on his own, how did he survive? Who did he reproduce with? Or did a female just happen to evolve at the same time? But whatever logical question I come up with, you'll just try to twist it to fit your views. How much trial and error can the only male and female in existence afford?
Obviously it was enough to get through to those who wanted to live.

Just comparing chocolate chip cookies as a light humored example of some of the greatest things on earth created by mistakes or chance. Would you prefer penicillin or radioactivity? Does that suit you better?

You were saying they were taught by divine knowledge. That's basically what I meant when I said when they came through already knowing what to do. All i'm saying is that it's not divine knowledge. It's trial and error.

I believe the first human would have had a mate to be able to reproduce.
 6 years ago '04        #127
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 C4daTimebomb said:
You can't educate me on evolution because for one your not a fu*kin molecular biologist. I'm sure you have plenty of time but that's okay, all you can give me is your opinion. I think you just saying this isn't X men is kinda like sticking your head in the sand. I'm asking why the biggest case of natural phenomenon in history has never been repeated and you can't tell me one good reason why it should have stopped. Natural selection does'nt produce perfection? That sounds stupid because every animal is perfectly suited to survive in they're own habitat. You saying we are still evolving? In what way? Maybe mentally but that's not the same as physically. And if we are still evolving then one day we would cease to be human.
The most basic definition of evolution is the change in the frequency of alleles within a population from one generation to the next. This occurs with every generation, which is why evolution has not stopped, it's constantly occurring.

An allele is one part of a pair of genes, and together (or in combination with other genes), that pair determines distinct traits that an organism will have. Mutations occur in these genes that result in changes from generation to generation.

Occasionally those changes add up as they're passed on, and give some members of a species a slightly better chance at survival than others that don't have those traits. The changes occur from existing genetic code, so they're very gradual and there is an element of chance. This is why humans can't suddenly have wings, because the genetic code for that body structure does not exist in our DNA. A huge change like that takes millions upon millions of years of small steps, and something as big as wings wouldn't occur until way down the line, and we wouldn't even be the same species anymore. This is also why no animal is actually "perfectly" adapted, because possible adaptations are limited by existing genetic code, the speed of changes (vs the speed at which environment and competition change), and the fact that chance plays a big part.

Now, if God actually existed, and could just rewrite the genetic code willy-nilly, whatever worked best without limitation, then maybe we'd see some perfection out there, instead of all the half-assed solutions and vestigial parts we actually see.

This is also probably why you think humans have stopped evolving, because our recorded history isn't nearly long enough to have recorded a changes that take millions of years. You can see things like certain genes related to diseases like malaria or the plague, which occur much more frequently in some populations than others because the presence of the disease in certain areas served as a selective pressure. You might also look at skin color. Light skin evolved very recently on an evolutionary scale (some estimates say less than 10,000 years).

And yes, eventually Homo Sapiens sapiens will give way to another species (if we don't just go extinct).

C4daTimebomb said:
Your a fu*kin idiot who misses the point. Let me ask you this genius, how many instances of death and observation can a new species with limited numbers go through before they are extinct? Not many. You comparing some one baking chocolate cookies to the first evolved human who didn't have knowledge of anything shows what a fu*king moron you are.
Any archeologist will tell you that there was an explosion of knowledge that came to the world that can't be explained. n*gga you must not be able to read, that last paragraph you proves that. You ask me if I think humans came into the world knowing how to do everything when my WHOLE POINT was they had to be taught. LMAO

This n*gga's talking like once people are born they know how to deliver babies.

Im pretty sure early populations numbers where low, considering the earth was just beginning to be POPULATED !!

I'm looking at logically. Like I said, if the first human, meaning singular, evolved from an ape and was living on his own, how did he survive? Who did he reproduce with? Or did a female just happen to evolve at the same time? But whatever logical question I come up with, you'll just try to twist it to fit your views. How much trial and error can the only male and female in existence afford?
You act like we just popped out of thin air without any natural instincts or capacity to learn, but every animal has natural survival instincts, and even much "lower" primates than humans have the capacity to learn and are taught survival skills by their predecessors, so we were never simply blank slates with absolutely no means to survive.

And it doesn't really work like there was suddenly just one human all out on it's own, the sole member of its species. That's the Biblical creation version, in reality changes occur gradually, across an entire population.

Last edited by HHS; 05-30-2012 at 07:43 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #128
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 *Missy* said:
@ the bolded. That is exactly what it is and those theories are always subject to change and withstand alot of scrutiny. Science is not meant to be takin as the universal hard core facts. I think that religion in all of its forms focuses more so on a person's "being" beyond just the mechanical and physiological part of existence. I think it just gives a person the oppurtunity to explore different ways of living and give themselves a sense of meaning,morals, or comfort,faith,hope, will power etc ya know whatever gets people goin. Why would anyone want to deprive someone of that? Many scientist were both religious and scientific geniuses; why can't someone have both in their life, why does have to be one or the other . The constant bickering i see on here between athiest and people who believe in some form of hight power be it God or whatever else just doesn't make sense at all to me. Everybody hollerin for so called "proof" or complainin about lack of it just live and chill out.

The common dilemma is people think everything revolves around them. Struggling to accept some responsibility and accept the fact they can't always control everything.Can't accept that they may not "know it all" and probably never will. For example I read some athiest guy on here sayin some sh*t like " I prayed to God to save my mom from dying of sickness he didn't help so now I don't belive in anything" ...what makes u think u are that significant enough where NOTHING should happen to u, life should be easy for u, shouldn't have to struggle, make mistakes & learn from em, or accept that death happens its fu*kin inevitable. The point of view some athiest have on God is more unrealistic because they believe that the only proof of higher power would have to be a world with no problems,no death, and God is gonna come down to them and show them "proof" by parting the seas or something when they demand it . I don't like how religion is pushed down peoples throat, and used for other purposes/agendas that it isn't meant for. Religion itself isn't a problem,but some ot the people that use it are.

Couldn't have said it any better. I believe in God/higher power/creater, but I'm not one of those super religious people that will force someone into believing in a higher power. But you said what I've been saying, people need to quit all this arguing back and forth like some kids trying to provide some kind of proof as "facts", because most of the "facts" you guys provide you get from another person's opinions..its not like you came up with this yourselves. But the point is to just live your life..
 6 years ago '07        #129
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
 HHS said:
The most basic definition of evolution is the change in the frequency of alleles within a population from one generation to the next. This occurs with every generation, which is why evolution has not stopped, it's constantly occurring.

An allele is one part of a pair of genes, and together (or in combination with other genes), that pair determines distinct traits that an organism will have. Mutations occur in these genes that result in changes from generation to generation.

Occasionally those changes add up as they're passed on, and give some members of a species a slightly better chance at survival than others that don't have those traits. The changes occur from existing genetic code, so they're very gradual and there is an element of chance. This is why humans can't suddenly have wings, because the genetic code for that body structure does not exist in our DNA. A huge change like that takes millions upon millions of years of small steps, and something as big as wings wouldn't occur until way down the line, and we wouldn't even be the same species anymore. This is also why no animal is actually "perfectly" adapted, because possible adaptations are limited by existing genetic code, the speed of changes (vs the speed at which environment and competition change), and the fact that chance plays a big part.

Now, if God actually existed, and could just rewrite the genetic code willy-nilly, whatever worked best without limitation, then maybe we'd see some perfection out there, instead of all the half-assed solutions and vestigial parts we actually see.

This is also probably why you think humans have stopped evolving, because our recorded history isn't nearly long enough to have recorded a changes that take millions of years. You can see things like certain genes related to diseases like malaria or the plague, which occur much more frequently in some populations than others because the presence of the disease in certain areas served as a selective pressure. You might also look at skin color. Light skin evolved very recently on an evolutionary scale (some estimates say less than 10,000 years).

And yes, eventually Homo Sapiens sapiens will give way to another species (if we don't just go extinct).

You act like we just popped out of thin air without any natural instincts or capacity to learn, but every animal has natural survival instincts, and even much "lower" primates than humans have the capacity to learn and are taught survival skills by their predecessors, so we were never simply blank slates with absolutely no means to survive.

And it doesn't really work like there was suddenly just one human all out on it's own, the sole member of its species. That's the Biblical creation version, in reality changes occur gradually, across an entire population.
I swear the more you argue, the more wrong you sound. Are you really reading and comprehending what I'm saying? Your definition of evolution is not what I'm touching on. (And I don't accept it as evolution) I'm talking about an organism changing to another species. The fish that first walked on land, monkeys transforming into humans, that sort of thing. You say a huge change like wings would takes millions of years when according to your views, humans have existed that long. So according to your own logic, the human species have had millions of years to evolve. There's no account of humans having anything other than 2 legs, 2 arms, 2 eyes, etc since the beginning of recorded history. Even in neanderthal drawings, the human figure never changes. You say no animal is perfectly adapted, well a lot of scientists would disagree with you. See what they say about a Great White Shark, the perfect k!lling machine. Then you say animals are taught by their predecessors. Once again, WHO WAS THE PREDECESSOR OF THE FIRST HUMAN BEING ? A monkey? What could he teach a human? Now your saying the first human wasn't alone? Okay so how many evolved at once? 10, 20? And what was the miraculous signal that happened letting monkeys know that it was time to evolve? You'll twist the sh*t any way to fit your views. If I did subscribe to the theory of evolution, I would think that all biological changes that took place after the first human were passed down biologically. Your saying that for some reason monkeys one day just began transforming into humans for no reason, now that sounds like a magic trick. Why would an ape transform into a human, when an ape is more suited to the living conditions and environment at that time? Yeah I'm an ape, but I'd like to weaker, and not be able to climb trees to avoid predators. Makes perfect sense.
 6 years ago '09        #130
space
space
space
 Frank Hampton said:

I believe the first human would have had a mate to be able to reproduce.
 6 years ago '07        #131
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
You are attempting to refute what I stated and you replied like a ten year old, usually those that retort to name calling or attempting to reply with something childish are the ones who do NOT have FACTS to back it up.

Mad and jealous of anything that has a p*nis.

Let me say it MORE clear and a little better for you, since you think I am being s3xist. The FACT that a woman thinks this "God" is a woman or a man thinks this "God" is a man or the whole universe thinks this "God" is a man is AGAIN the problem. "God" passes on the mitochondrial DNA, huh? So, you are saying "God" is a "he" who also have arms, legs, toes etc?

YOU cannot prove "God" exists so stop your idealistic preaching. I didn't say I need "God" to give me proof. Did I?
Sweetie don't be mad at me I didn't write the book. My problem with you is, even though Jesus said he had a father, even though everything in the Bible, Torah and Koran (I'm only dealing with monotheistic religions) teaches us God is a man, you and your infinite wisdom thinks otherwise. Even though there billions of people who believe the same thing, you are arrogant enough to dispute them. Like I said, you just sound salty because the books don't say God IS a woman, because if they did I bet you wouldn't argue that point would you? No, because it would fit your views of the way the world should be.
 6 years ago '07        #132
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Oh if "he" created man first and woman second, who did he get Mitochondria from? Why does male have mammary glands but don't use or need them? Why do all humans have belly buttons? What s3x is the child BEFORE it is born? When did men create in the womb and give birth? Why do men and women have the same amount of ribs?

Your asking me, someone who believes in God, where he got the material to create humans?

6 years ago '09        #133
space
space
space
 C4daTimebomb said:
Sweetie don't be mad at me I didn't write the book. My problem with you is, even though Jesus said he had a father, even though everything in the Bible, Torah and Koran (I'm only dealing with monotheistic religions) teaches us God is a man, you and your infinite wisdom thinks otherwise. Even though there billions of people who believe the same thing, you are arrogant enough to dispute them. Like I said, you just sound salty because the books don't say God IS a woman, because if they did I bet you wouldn't argue that point would you? No, because it would fit your views of the way the world should be.
No, I wouldn't. It is ignorant to put "God" as a s3x specifically. With that you are saying "god" is human in that sense then he rests etc like the bible says, he rested. In other words, he is Human which would also mean he has our capabilities. If that would be so, then is is NOT omnipotent.

Why would I sound salty? If "God" is a man? What you are attempting to do is put me on a level of a "feminist" or even a "man hater". You are making a rebuttal of being "salty at men" because you DO NOT have clarity which is highlighted in red.

So, if a man said that "God" is not a he? (which I've heard before and they are agnostic) What would be the rebuttal for this?
 6 years ago '04        #134
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,607 | Props total: 1775 1775
 MistaKlean said:
what's funny is scientifically time does not actually exist, time is created by man. in the middle of space there is no time - time does not exist. so people that think time is real, it's not.
Why do people say that? if there is no time is space then how we do account for the movement that happen in space? The sun cant be in two places at once, and therefore for there to be any kind of movement, 'time' has to pass. Think about it, if time is frozen, what can move? Time = Movement in space
 6 years ago '09        #135
space
space
space
 C4daTimebomb said:
Your asking me, someone who believes in God, where he got the material to create humans?

Here is a KEY contradiction. You stated above me you BELIEVE in God. Now, below me as you stated earlier and I quoted here and below "I have all the proof I NEED to KNOW that God exists." Now, we can break the words "belief" - "proof"- "know" down (dictionary.com) but that is unnecessary because that is clearly a contradiction. You do NOT have FACTS/EVIDENCE/PROOF. As you wouldn't use the word "belief", If you had FACTS/EVIDENCE/PROOF then you would know. Belief is convincing yourself you KNOW but do NOT.

If religious folks just ADMIT they are wrong or admit and say they DO NOT know, we can get somewhere. At least science admits or allows error to gain evidence to get to a fact. Just say you "believe" there is a God NOT know.

C4daTimebomb said:
I have all the proof I NEED to KNOW that God exists.
 6 years ago '09        #136
space
space
space
 cold_young_thug said:
Why do people say that? if there is no time is space then how we do account for the movement that happen in space? The sun cant be in two places at once, and therefore for there to be any kind of movement, 'time' has to pass. Think about it, if time is frozen, what can move? Time = Movement in space
 6 years ago '07        #137
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
No, I wouldn't. It is ignorant to put "God" as a s3x specifically. With that you are saying "god" is human in that sense then he rests etc like the bible says, he rested. In other words, he is Human which would also mean he has our capabilities. If that would be so, then is is NOT omnipotent.

Why would I sound salty? If "God" is a man? What you are attempting to do is put me on a level of a "feminist" or even a "man hater". You are making a rebuttal of being "salty at men" because you DO NOT have clarity which is highlighted in red.

So, if a man said that "God" is not a he? (which I've heard before and they are agnostic) What would be the rebuttal for this?
So you focus on my last sentence and disregard the rest, huh? Your telling me, I'm ignorant for stating God is a man, but your NOT ignorant for disregarding all the teachings and information that he is? Who says s3x does not apply to spirits, You ? Lmao. You ARE on some feminist bullsh*t, because even though there are billions of people who share my views, you look at them, me, and all of the holy religious books, and say (in a Sha Nay Nay voice) "Uh uh, God aint no man, I knooooooooooow he ain't no man." Anything that doesn't fit in your views of female equality, you will disregard. If your just one of those people who's going to argue that the bible is all bullsh*t and lies, let me know so I can ignore you.
 6 years ago '04        #138
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 C4daTimebomb said:

6 years ago '07        #139
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Here is a KEY contradiction. You stated above me you BELIEVE in God. Now, below me as you stated earlier and I quoted here and below "I have all the proof I NEED to KNOW that God exists." Now, we can break the words "belief" - "proof"- "know" down (dictionary.com) but that is unnecessary because that is clearly a contradiction. You do NOT have FACTS/EVIDENCE/PROOF. As you wouldn't use the word "belief", If you had FACTS/EVIDENCE/PROOF then you would know. Belief is convincing yourself you KNOW but do NOT.

If religious folks just ADMIT they are wrong or admit and say they DO NOT know, we can get somewhere. At least science admits or allows error to gain evidence to get to a fact. Just say you "believe" there is a God NOT know.
That is because the term proof is relative to those who are viewing the evidence. My proof that God exists is the earth, the universe, my existence and own personal experiences. But this is not "proof" to YOU. Like I said, you need him to float down on a cloud and say here I am. Your so arrogant as to think God has any need to prove himself to any human being. The truth is out there, and if you don't accept it you are lost. Why should religious folks admit they are wrong? Once again, you said some arrogant, ignorant sh*t. Do you realize the atheist philosophy or opinions that God do not exist are mind states that have only taken place during a small window of recent human history? But your the one to say that everyone else is wrong? LMAO !!
 6 years ago '09        #140
space
space
space
 C4daTimebomb said:
So you focus on my last sentence and disregard the rest, huh? Your telling me, I'm ignorant for stating God is a man, but your NOT ignorant for disregarding all the teachings and information that he is? Who says s3x does not apply to spirits, You ? Lmao. You ARE on some feminist bullsh*t, because even though there are billions of people who share my views, you look at them, me, and all of the holy religious books, and say (in a Sha Nay Nay voice) "Uh uh, God aint no man, I knooooooooooow he ain't no man." Anything that doesn't fit in your views of female equality, you will disregard. If your just one of those people who's going to argue that the bible is all bullsh*t and lies, let me know so I can ignore you.
How am I a feminist? Men and women equal? When did I say this? Those are human and social constructs. You have no other rebuttal but trying to prove something NOT there. I came to you stating it clearly it is ignorant for MAN or WOMAN to put a "s3x" on a supposedly OMNIPOTENT being then he wouldn't be omnipotent. Again, What would be your rebuttal if a man said this?

Let's start here: What is a SPIRIT?

Here is the thing, if you really knew religious teaching you will know what religion is for and the way it teaches. You will know of the "borrowed stories" from other Ancient cultures, one being Ancient Egypt.

The teaching and information is mistranslated and also male chauvinist ideas. I know of Hebrew and Greek. Greeks and Romans HATED their women, they were very fond of homos3xuality and a lot of their men dressed like women. Thus the reason why a lot of things start with "Man this or Man that" thus the reason why Paul teaches and the bible itself teaches so many things like: 1 Corinthians 14:34,35 - 1 Corinthians 11:3 - 1 Peter 3:7 - 1 Corin. 11:7. Again, Romans and Greek were deep into homos3xuality for a reason. Besides that, I know of religion. I been there, I was a Christian and then became Muslim after that etc. NOW, I am in NO religion. I studied thoroughly many books, many schools of thoughts etc You still cannot come up with a rebuttal other than "you are a feminist" and I can say you are a "male chauvinist". I am not going to be around here finger pointing on what you are. Give me a logical rebuttal of how a omnipotent "God" needs a DESIGNED specific s3x.

A "God" needs no designed s3x if so he is NOT omnipotent. This is my point. You are making a rebuttal of false accusations.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now