May 29 - Missing Link Between Ape And Human Found... (47 million Year Old Fossil)

most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,054 | Props total: 11859 11859
i mean some dude who claimed to be well studied in biology, the bible, and other things said hippos and rhinos are dinosaurs
 6 years ago '04        #102
blazeworth 1 heat pts
space
space
$633 | Props total: 24 24
What most people don't realize is that science is actually ALL theories. Until the next theory that has more proof comes along we shall take the current theory as FACT. This is how science works, however religion takes what they do not know and claims to have all the knowledge.

Hypothetically if a supreme being existed and created everything we know and everything we don't know yet, what makes you think he would care about your life out of the other 7 Billion people? Do you care about the feelings of bacteria when you brush your teeth and k!ll them? That's what we would be in regards to importance to said being. Even smaller I would think because man can not create bacteria from nothing such as this being would be able to do.

As for people saying why should one human care about another's religious beliefs I would have to point out the times throughout history when people have been exploited for their beliefs to benefit the goals of people in higher positions. All religions are based off of one basic principle, which is "do unto others as you would like done unto you". However man has distorted this belief for an ignorant righteousness.
 6 years ago '11        #103
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
 C4daTimebomb said:
The one thing I find funny about the so called theory of evolution is that in my opinion, most people who believe in it overlook a crucial factor. Human beings are not perfect, Human bodies are weak, Human must eat and drink, etc. My point being, why did we stop evolving when the human body and mind clearly has countless limitations? sh*t, wings would have been nice. People have lived in deserts since the beginning of time, yet they require just as much water to survive as anyone else. Do people in Alaska grow fur? Why haven't females v*ginas evolved after billions of births to not cause them pain?

The other issue that is overlooked is knowledge. If an ape did develop an intelligent brain through evolution, something still had to teach it how to survive. Tell me how these newly evolved humans learned what it would take to survive in the wilderness without being taught? And if you think a caveman one day decided to rub 2 sticks together and made fire your an idiot. How could they know how to plant and harvest, and what foods not to eat? How could a newly evolved human know anything delivering or caring for a baby? Speaking of babies, are they not evolved fetuses? Yet how long would they survive if they were not taught or cared for. The only way the human race survived was through the gift of divine knowledge and creation.

I know it scares you to believe that God exists, but he does. I think alot of people don't want to believe in God because they want to live a life where they are not held accountable for they're actions. They are more comfortable with a world where God does not exist so they can do what they want. And if that rat-like skeleton makes you believe there's no God I feel sorry for you.
at this entire post
 6 years ago '05        #104
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 233 233
 C4daTimebomb said:
The one thing I find funny about the so called theory of evolution is that in my opinion, most people who believe in it overlook a crucial factor. Human beings are not perfect, Human bodies are weak, Human must eat and drink, etc. My point being, why did we stop evolving when the human body and mind clearly has countless limitations? sh*t, wings would have been nice. People have lived in deserts since the beginning of time, yet they require just as much water to survive as anyone else. Do people in Alaska grow fur? Why haven't females v*ginas evolved after billions of births to not cause them pain?

The other issue that is overlooked is knowledge. If an ape did develop an intelligent brain through evolution, something still had to teach it how to survive. Tell me how these newly evolved humans learned what it would take to survive in the wilderness without being taught? And if you think a caveman one day decided to rub 2 sticks together and made fire your an idiot. How could they know how to plant and harvest, and what foods not to eat? How could a newly evolved human know anything delivering or caring for a baby? Speaking of babies, are they not evolved fetuses? Yet how long would they survive if they were not taught or cared for. The only way the human race survived was through the gift of divine knowledge and creation.

I know it scares you to believe that God exists, but he does. I think alot of people don't want to believe in God because they want to live a life where they are not held accountable for they're actions. They are more comfortable with a world where God does not exist so they can do what they want. And if that rat-like skeleton makes you believe there's no God I feel sorry for you.
 6 years ago '09        #105
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 cheguevara said:
theres no fear in my heart. i believe in a god. and you're extremely ugly so stop quoting people, me especially, with dumb sh*t.

So, you couldn't make a rebuttal without talking about me? You said "You are extremely ugly" for everyone else on boxden to go "Hell yeah" LOL. This shows your mentality, look how desperate you were. You wanted all of boxden to ride on your behalf. Sorry, you felt that way, better luck next time.

You do have a fear in your heart. Thus being the reason WHY you said "What do I have to lose if I don't" You want to win something you can't prove exists. That is a reward of "heaven" or "heavens". The same concept that was beaten into slaves.
 6 years ago '09        #106
space
space
space
 SALTY3142 said:
OK but what does he have to lose by believing in God? Some of y'all just need to worry about yourselves man, let people live how they want, they ain't hurting you.

It's actually pretty funny seeing how upset people get simply because someone says they believe in a God, go off on this tirade about how they're wrong and whatever. Man so the fu*k what, right or wrong just do you. You're not making yourself look any more intelligent to the person you're coming at, nor will you change their beliefs, so don't waste so much time and energy life is short.
Is this the moment we all hold hands and sing along?

That is NOT reality. This is a debate. IF he wanted to have his beliefs then he should not come into a thread were the debate takes place and replied to anyone. If you want to "believe" what you "believe" and don't want ANYONE to comment or reply to you, STAY OUT OF IT. It's just that simple. I didn't say he was bothering me, NOR am I trying to change his "beliefs". The problem is people that accept a religion are the MAIN ONES talking about come to "God" or "Jesus" etc. You are right, people need to worry about themselves, but in reality people do NOT - I never came to anyone to make them change their mind, it is ALWAYS a CHRISTIAN person to come up to me to get me to "believe".

Did I say I was a atheist? Did I say I do or don't believe in "God"? That is another thing, people always a.ssume something JUST because I comment or reply a certain way. Just ASK what I am, what I accept - don't try to a.ssume or tell me.
 6 years ago '09        #107
space
space
space
 C4daTimebomb said:

YOU PROVED NOTHING. The fact that you think "God" is a he, shows you are thinking on a limited level. Shows that you were taught something that you ADAPTED to. You CANNOT prove nor have evidence/facts of "God" existing let alone what "God" is. NOR do you have proof that "God" does NOT exist. NO, it is RELIGIOUS people that don't like to be held accountable. Look at the same ol' "God is good" (even though you went out and got yourself a job) or "The devil is a liar" (because you are having a bad day). It is NOT the atheist who doesn't like responsibility it is the RELIGIOUS folks who find ANYTIME to blame the "Devil" for everything that went or goes bad.
 6 years ago '07        #108
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

[pic - click to view]

Lookit that sh*ts skull n*gga

Has no link to humans
 6 years ago '09        #109
space
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:
...I believe we a mix of alien and whatever was already on earth..

..makes the most sense.. Explains a lot of mysteries..

And all that bible sh*t.. Could be a interpreted as such..

..everything else leaves too many questions..

Aliens needed our resources they created humans (a semi-super intelligent life form) on some slave labor sh*t..stripped our planet of precious resources like gold n sh*t.. Then bounced and left us with the little a.ss bit we got left.. (edit: as well as leaving a species thats like no other thing on this planet.. So yes we were created, by alien n*ggas playing "god".. Just like humans now a days play god with science and create sh*t.. We too advanced to have evolved this damn good)

....they still be checking on us tho.. Keepin tabs on they science project you could say..

Nuwaupian? Do you read Dr.York's books?

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 05-30-2012 at 01:27 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #110
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,054 | Props total: 11859 11859
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
That is NOT reality. This is a debate. IF he wanted to have his beliefs then he should not come into a thread were the debate takes place and replied to anyone. If you want to "believe" what you "believe" and don't want ANYONE to comment or reply to you, STAY OUT OF IT. It's just that simple. I didn't say he was bothering me, NOR am I trying to change his "beliefs". The problem is people that accept a religion are the MAIN ONES talking about come to "God" or "Jesus" etc. You are right, people need to worry about themselves, but in reality people do NOT - I never came to anyone to make them change their mind, it is ALWAYS a CHRISTIAN person to come up to me to get me to "believe".
couldn't have said it any better.
 05-30-2012, 01:35 PM         #111
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've never understood where people get the audacity to even speak on something they clearly are not familiar with, no less criticize it. It's amazing.
 6 years ago '05        #112
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:

YOU PROVED NOTHING. The fact that you think "God" is a he, shows you are thinking on a limited level. Shows that you were taught something that you ADAPTED to. You CANNOT prove nor have evidence/facts of "God" existing let alone what "God" is. NOR do you have proof that "God" does NOT exist. NO, it is RELIGIOUS people that don't like to be held accountable. Look at the same ol' "God is good" (even though you went out and got yourself a job) or "The devil is a liar" (because you are having a bad day). It is NOT the atheist who doesn't like responsibility it is the RELIGIOUS folks who find ANYTIME to blame the "Devil" for everything that went or goes bad.
you obviously dont know ALL religious doctrines and beleifs cause the only ones running around blaming the devil for their own actions usually are evangelical christians as far as thanking God yes you thank God cause he created the opportunity, we dont beleive he hands us stuff but we believe he leads us to where we need to be as long as we make an effort to SEARCH aka meet him half way. All of you who talk sh*t about God and religion need to really LEARN what we ALL believe which is MANY different things before generalizing all of us
 6 years ago '06        #113
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,097 | Props total: 18950 18950
people just gotta understand that we have no idea what the true, huge, big picture is.. likely won't for the rest of our days..

I enjoy discoveries like this though, because they give us that insight that we need, but at the same time I have my own understanding that this and many other discoveries like it are just thee tip of the proverbial iceberg..

Humans and how we came to be here and our evolution is still one of the biggest mysteries out there...
 6 years ago '04        #114
dmotto 
space
space
$815 | Props total: 1 1
stupid fukz
 05-30-2012, 03:40 PM         #115
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
back then an earthquake punished people and sh*t, made by god in the eyes of some. today we all understand tectonic plates. same with weather patterns, tornado, hurricanes, floods. just takes a long time for people to change views or understand the way things work. evolution will more than likely be the same. in 500 years everyone might just accept it, even the most religious people.
 6 years ago '09        #116
space
space
space
 Trizz187 said:
you obviously dont know ALL religious doctrines and beleifs cause the only ones running around blaming the devil for their own actions usually are evangelical christians as far as thanking God yes you thank God cause he created the opportunity, we dont beleive he hands us stuff but we believe he leads us to where we need to be as long as we make an effort to SEARCH aka meet him half way. All of you who talk sh*t about God and religion need to really LEARN what we ALL believe which is MANY different things before generalizing all of us
Stop a.ssuming. You do NOT know what I know NOR do you know what I am about or what I accept. I been through MANY, MANY religious schools and even became Muslim and so on. I've studied and learned. I researched, I've been there. I walked VARIOUS religious doctrine and LIFESTYLES but at the end it all boiled down to this NO EVIDENCE/FACTS/PROOFS 100% FROM NOT one religion. All they do is talk about how "RIGHT" they are, when NONE of them know, they all have one thing in common, that's the word: BELIEF. Some may call it FAITH. All in all it still comes down to religion attempting to find the TRUTH and RIGHTEOUSNESS of "God" etc.

So, stop a.ssuming people haven't been in your shoes. Stop a.ssuming it is so difficult to be in a religion. Stop a.ssuming that I told you I was a atheist or agnostic or a pagan follower. All I did was WAKE up to knowledge and started to know what religion is here for.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 05-30-2012 at 03:54 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #117
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
If you think that boggles your mind try to wrap your head around the concept of "How was God Ever there"? Because nothing created the big G.
 6 years ago '07        #118
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
 Frank Hampton said:
It's called death and observation.

"That n*gga died by eating that strange berry, I think it would be a good idea not to eat that"

"Hmm, Jeff over here got eaten by a lion. I believe it would be best not to frequent this area."

"Ouch I hurt my hand on the hot stove. I guess it would make sense not to put my hand on it again"

Cmon son. Do you really need divine knowledge to learn how to survive? And some of the greatest things on earth were discovered by mistake or chance. I guess the person who created chocolate chip cookies had divine knowledge in hand while baking.

How could we not know how to give child birth? Really?

I guess all animals had divine knowledge in hand when reproducing. One of the reasons for such low populations in the beginning were due to mistakes. People made mistakes and many people died. But you know what? We observed, took note and tried not to make those mistakes again. And now we are approaching 7 billion people.

So you must think we just came into the earth and knew how to do everything? We just automatically knew which foods to eat and not to eat? We automatically started off knowing how to plant foods?

I'm dying over here
Your a fu*kin idiot who misses the point. Let me ask you this genius, how many instances of death and observation can a new species with limited numbers go through before they are extinct? Not many. You comparing some one baking chocolate cookies to the first evolved human who didn't have knowledge of anything shows what a fu*king moron you are.
Any archeologist will tell you that there was an explosion of knowledge that came to the world that can't be explained. n*gga you must not be able to read, that last paragraph you proves that. You ask me if I think humans came into the world knowing how to do everything when my WHOLE POINT was they had to be taught. LMAO

This n*gga's talking like once people are born they know how to deliver babies.

Im pretty sure early populations numbers where low, considering the earth was just beginning to be POPULATED !!

I'm looking at logically. Like I said, if the first human, meaning singular, evolved from an ape and was living on his own, how did he survive? Who did he reproduce with? Or did a female just happen to evolve at the same time? But whatever logical question I come up with, you'll just try to twist it to fit your views. How much trial and error can the only male and female in existence afford?
 05-30-2012, 05:38 PM         #119
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blazeworth said:
What most people don't realize is that science is actually ALL theories. Until the next theory that has more proof comes along we shall take the current theory as FACT. This is how science works, however religion takes what they do not know and claims to have all the knowledge.
@ the bolded. That is exactly what it is and those theories are always subject to change and withstand alot of scrutiny. Science is not meant to be takin as the universal hard core facts. I think that religion in all of its forms focuses more so on a person's "being" beyond just the mechanical and physiological part of existence. I think it just gives a person the oppurtunity to explore different ways of living and give themselves a sense of meaning,morals, or comfort,faith,hope, will power etc ya know whatever gets people goin. Why would anyone want to deprive someone of that? Many scientist were both religious and scientific geniuses; why can't someone have both in their life, why does have to be one or the other . The constant bickering i see on here between athiest and people who believe in some form of hight power be it God or whatever else just doesn't make sense at all to me. Everybody hollerin for so called "proof" or complainin about lack of it just live and chill out.

Hypothetically if a supreme being existed and created everything we know and everything we don't know yet, what makes you think he would care about your life out of the other 7 Billion people? Do you care about the feelings of bacteria when you brush your teeth and k!ll them? That's what we would be in regards to importance to said being. Even smaller I would think because man can not create bacteria from nothing such as this being would be able to do.
The common dilemma is people think everything revolves around them. Struggling to accept some responsibility and accept the fact they can't always control everything.Can't accept that they may not "know it all" and probably never will. For example I read some athiest guy on here sayin some sh*t like " I prayed to God to save my mom from dying of sickness he didn't help so now I don't belive in anything" ...what makes u think u are that significant enough where NOTHING should happen to u, life should be easy for u, shouldn't have to struggle, make mistakes & learn from em, or accept that death happens its fu*kin inevitable. The point of view some athiest have on God is more unrealistic because they believe that the only proof of higher power would have to be a world with no problems,no death, and God is gonna come down to them and show them "proof" by parting the seas or something when they demand it . I don't like how religion is pushed down peoples throat, and used for other purposes/agendas that it isn't meant for. Religion itself isn't a problem,but some ot the people that use it are.
 6 years ago '07        #120
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
 HHS said:
We haven't stopped evolving, but this isn't fu*king X-Men, you don't just spontaneously grow wings because it would be cool to have them, and natural selection doesn't produce perfection. I really don't have the time to completely educate you on evolution, but you really should attempt to understand how it works before you dismiss it.

As far as gaining knowledge, it worked basically the same was as it does now, we observe, we problem solve, we experiment, and we occasionally figure something out. It's not magic, and we're not the only animal with the ability to problem solve, and just like other animals we had inborn instincts to start from. No one had to come down and show us how to build computers, and no one had to come down and show us how to make fire.

Also, unless they're sociopaths, atheists hold themselves accountable to a moral system just like believers do, they just don't need to imagine some all-powerful being standing over them waiting to crush them if they do wrong. Should I question your moral compass since what you say seems to suggest that you need a threat to do right?
You can't educate me on evolution because for one your not a fu*kin molecular biologist. I'm sure you have plenty of time but that's okay, all you can give me is your opinion. I think you just saying this isn't X men is kinda like sticking your head in the sand. I'm asking why the biggest case of natural phenomenon in history has never been repeated and you can't tell me one good reason why it should have stopped. Natural selection does'nt produce perfection? That sounds stupid because every animal is perfectly suited to survive in they're own habitat. You saying we are still evolving? In what way? Maybe mentally but that's not the same as physically. And if we are still evolving then one day we would cease to be human.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy