May 29 - Missing Link Between Ape And Human Found... (47 million Year Old Fossil)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Holy sh*t do I hate religious people's logic. Don't hate religious people in the least (My entire family is religious), but I just find their logic hysterical (Most of them, not all).
I hate everyone's logic
 05-29-2012, 09:36 PM         #62
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
As if you have read it. For the record it does mention all types of animals that would be considered dinosaurs. I guess a mammoth is not one or a rhino or hippo.

No a hippo is not a dinosaur. Jesus Christ. And this coming from someone who claims to have studied Biology.
 6 years ago '07        #63
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
 tfc1193 said:
incorrect.

god created itself
How can something that always existed be created?? unless your are implying that god is nature but God who has a conscience and a will cant ....just because we have a beginning doesnt mean God has one. From a biblical standpoint Jesus was created by God..never mentions God being created.

But only God knows.
 6 years ago '04        #64
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
 cheguevara said:
dont ever fix my posts n*gga to disrespect my beliefs. you dont have to believe in god, but what do i have to lose for believing? if god is real, then i win..if god is not real, then so be it.

dont do that son...dont start this type of sh*t. respect
I believe in God. I just don't think he subscribes to any of our man made religions. I don't think he authored the bible. I don't think Jesus is anymore than a man. I think the idea of Satan and a hell are ludicrous. I think waiting to have s3x before marriage is a waste. And so on and so forth. But I will always respect the beliefs of others. That is why I call your tales parables or fables instead of mocking them and calling them fairy tales. I think Jesus was awesome and did many great things.

But I will not sit idly by while you pass judgement on others you hypocrite. If you're so Christian then why refer to anyone who detracts from your belief system a sheep? Jesus wouldn't do that. You demand respect, but like most religious people you can't respect others and their beliefs. You feel yours are the only, valid true beliefs to hold and act critical and judgemental of anyone that thinks otherwise.

You call someone a sheep, but believe the Lord is thy shepherd? Doesn't that make you one of Jesus' sheep?
 6 years ago '05        #65
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 matelyan said:
I believe in God. I just don't think he subscribes to any of our man made religions. I don't think he authored the bible. I don't think Jesus is anymore than a man. I think the idea of Satan and a hell are ludicrous. I think waiting to have s3x before marriage is a waste. And so on and so forth. But I will always respect the beliefs of others. That is why I call your tales parables or fables instead of mocking them and calling them fairy tales. I think Jesus was awesome and did many great things.

But I will not sit idly by while you pass judgement on others you hypocrite. If you're so Christian then why refer to anyone who detracts from your belief system a sheep? Jesus wouldn't do that. You demand respect, but like most religious people you can't respect others and their beliefs. You feel yours are the only, valid true beliefs to hold and act critical and judgemental of anyone that thinks otherwise.

You call someone a sheep, but believe the Lord is thy shepherd? Doesn't that make you one of Jesus' sheep?

Your only a sheep while your lost once your found and know the truth you yourself are the shepard thats Why Jesus said to his followers "if you love me you will feed my sheep" sheep being humans who are lost and misguided
 6 years ago '06        #66
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
 Freemind said:
Why does something have to create everything?

Why couldnt it happen naturally
Nothing comes from nothing.
 6 years ago '05        #67
FukWitDreDay 6 heat pts
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
The next stage.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #68
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #69
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 tfc1193 said:
incorrect.

god created itself
How do you create yourself while being yourself?

05-29-2012, 11:12 PM         #70
wray1515 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All these fossils they finding is just the trial and errors when the gods were trying to make the perfect being, I ain't evolve from no monkey, maybe you did motherfuka!!
 6 years ago '09        #71
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 cheguevara said:
you dont have to believe in god, but what do i have to lose for believing? if god is real, then i win..if god is not real, then so be it.
Prime example of a fear tactic that was imbedded in religion.
 6 years ago '10        #72
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,476 | Props total: 1526 1526
 Trizz187 said:
Maybe some of those other humans came from apes but homo sapiens came from more. Ever wonder why the bible speaks of cain being afraid to be outcasted cause when they see him they will k!ll him? if the earth is just adam eve cain and abel and their sister.. who was cain afraid of? probally the other types of humans here which eventually we mixed with all of them becoming the human we are today. But homo sapiens are created in the Image of God and who knows maybe aliens alterd some of us to your crazy if u think in this vast universe we are the ONLY inteligent life i know its pointless to argue with some of you so why do i bother but whatever stay beleiving what you wanna beleive

I'd love to debate with you someday.

As far as the red goes...... Irony

shadydre85 said:
i think we came from one source and when we die we go back to that source weather its god or what idk

[pic - click to view]

swayze said:
Yes and they know it and the fools that believe this stuff knows it. They just will not except the fact that Africans taught them everything even science . How can you know more than the teacher ,student? Another thing for a people who have only known power or knowladge for the past maybe 600 years sure act like they know it all. Word to Tariq Ibn Ziyad.
Yeah man, we need to step up our knowladge (whatever that is) game up

Isiah61 said:
Nothing comes from nothing.

Last edited by illement; 05-29-2012 at 11:24 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #73
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 easybreezy88 said:
Even if Darwin is correct it still does not explain life. Something had to create the germs and organisms that create life. Something had to create the planets . How old is time? What happened first .... that's what I want to know.

It is cool that they found that fossil though because it shows evolution is not a myth.

Evolution has never been a myth...this didnt change a thing
 6 years ago '12        #74
shalven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$317 | Props total: 0 0
 easybreezy88 said:
Even if Darwin is correct it still does not explain life. Something had to create the germs and organisms that create life. Something had to create the planets . How old is time? What happened first .... that's what I want to know.

It is cool that they found that fossil though because it shows evolution is not a myth.
The universe was made by 'nothing', & 'nothing' is faster than speed of light.

6 years ago '07        #75
SALTY3142 
space
space
$510 | Props total: 5 5
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
OK but what does he have to lose by believing in God? Some of y'all just need to worry about yourselves man, let people live how they want, they ain't hurting you.

It's actually pretty funny seeing how upset people get simply because someone says they believe in a God, go off on this tirade about how they're wrong and whatever. Man so the fu*k what, right or wrong just do you. You're not making yourself look any more intelligent to the person you're coming at, nor will you change their beliefs, so don't waste so much time and energy life is short.
 6 years ago '12        #76
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2096 2096
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
How do you create yourself while being yourself?

^Swag
 05-30-2012, 12:58 AM         #77
HtownMike98 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People.... dont believe anything you hear about carbon dating, how old fossils are, when dinosaurs existed.... etc... the fact of the matter is these n*ggas have no idea..... You see so many new things now, and the old sh*t aint even true. Our knowledge of the past is ever evolving. We will never know the truth. The fact that they DONT have the "missing link" says a lot.

THERE IS NO REAL PROOF OF ANY OF THIS.

There was an article a few years ago, where someone took a churches chicken bone, removed all meat .. skin.. etc..... let it sit for a week to "age" it..... took it to a researcher and t he researcher after "carbon dating" the "professional at whatever these cooks study" said its a fossil from thousands of years.....

PLEASE. Stop pushing your athiest/ agnostic views on me and my family. Dont push religion on me, weather its in the form of christianity or this bull sh*t carbon dating.
 6 years ago '07        #78
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
 HtownMike98 said:
People.... dont believe anything you hear about carbon dating, how old fossils are, when dinosaurs existed.... etc... the fact of the matter is these n*ggas have no idea..... You see so many new things now, and the old sh*t aint even true. Our knowledge of the past is ever evolving. We will never know the truth. The fact that they DONT have the "missing link" says a lot.

THERE IS NO REAL PROOF OF ANY OF THIS.

There was an article a few years ago, where someone took a churches chicken bone, removed all meat .. skin.. etc..... let it sit for a week to "age" it..... took it to a researcher and t he researcher after "carbon dating" the "professional at whatever these cooks study" said its a fossil from thousands of years.....

PLEASE. Stop pushing your athiest/ agnostic views on me and my family. Dont push religion on me, weather its in the form of christianity or this bull sh*t carbon dating.
Either that test was inaccurate and the researcher didn't know wtf he was doing or that study was make believe. I'm a Christian and I see nothing wrong with studying what might have been here. If I find dinosaur bones, I'm not goig to ignore them. Most of these studies offer something for us to use in the world of medicine/biology today.
Not everybody likes adventure though.
 05-30-2012, 02:16 AM         #79
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas always gotta start a religion war in any thread possible. stfu already.

i believe in god, so what? when did it become a BAD thing to believe in god. this world is so lost..yall dont even see it
 05-30-2012, 02:18 AM         #80
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
theres no fear in my heart. i believe in a god. and you're extremely ugly so stop quoting people, me especially, with dumb sh*t.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now