May 29 - Missing Link Between Ape And Human Found... (47 million Year Old Fossil)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
76 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
255 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
163 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
They getting desperate now.....people are starting to find out who they really are and they REAL history that we wasn't some stupid cavemen but always "were" elite high beings so they putting out articles like this this lol. FAIL#
 6 years ago '06        #42
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
 swayze said:
As if you have read it. For the record it does mention all types of animals that would be considered dinosaurs. I guess a mammoth is not one or a rhino or hippo.
your stupidity in this thread is evident but this one takes the cake, none of those animals you just mentioned would be considered 'dinosaurs'
 6 years ago '11        #43
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,209 | Props total: 24681 24681
 One Gud Cide said:
here's the biggest problem bible thumpers run into.

ok, so something had to create everything. lets say god. but then what created god? they usually say "god always is or was always here" or whatever, but if that's the case....why couldn't life in general have just "always been here"?

and this fossil has absolutely nothing to do with showing evolution isn't a myth. because it's not, this has been established for a long time. now did we evolve from something? THAT'S a theory, but evolution itself as a process is a fact. it happens.

but evolutionists aren't even concerned with explaining where life came from...something else these ignorant jesus buddies don't understand because they don't actually want to know what it's about they'd rather just read their fairytales
I respect your opinion but it doesnt make much sense. To believe in God is to believe in an entity that is completely beyond the realm of science. In fact, he steps out of the bounds of time and science and the believable as he chooses. I believe that god spoke and everything was made. But im not fooling myself by saying that i can prove it. aaaand to answer your question directly, nature couldnt run by itself. Do you have any idea how delicate and intricate nature is? forget nature just look at the human body. Trillions of cells all working together to make a person. Its crazy just to think about. And you say that just happened by chance?? or even worse that its always been here? Really? Believe what you want to but i dont see how any other explanation makes any kind of sense. oh And i would appreciate it if you stopped refering to the bible as "fairytales". You probably think it makes you look smart when in fact it makes you look like an as*hole.
 05-29-2012, 07:50 PM         #44
easybreezy88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luckluck said:
So then how was whatever caused nature created?
that's my point
 6 years ago '10        #45
ldngfxguy 
space
space
$421 | Props total: 2 2
 cheguevara said:
they'll tell yall sheeps anything and you'll believe it because the word "scientists" is in the paragraph.

I dont believe any of this sh*t they try to sell to us about being apes.
agreed
 6 years ago '04        #46
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 cheguevara said:
they'll tell yall sheeps anything and you'll believe it because the word "scientists" is in the paragraph.

This..
 6 years ago '09        #47
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
We're not dealing with our grand, grand, grandmother, but perhaps with our grand, grand, grand aunt

um......ok...that doesnt sound exciting
 6 years ago '04        #48
RETURNOFTHEKING 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,418 | Props total: 5196 5196
 PTC said:
So it took almost 30 years for it to be released?
fu*k... i'm almost 30
 6 years ago '11        #49
tfc1193 70 heat pts70
space
space
$6,228 | Props total: 2745 2745
We were never evolved from apes. no scientist who studies in the field of evolution claims that we came from apes. this very article in the thread claims we did not evolve from apes. evolutionists agree that apes and humans and chimpanzees branched off from a common ancestor. This common ancestor has been unknown to us. however the article claims that ancestor may have been found. not sure if its true or not

but y'all who keep saying "we didn't evolve from apes" are just ignorant. nobody ever said we did
 6 years ago '07        #50
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
all living organisms have something in common..doesnt mean they're related.. just because a new species was found doesnt make it a link.. all things are created except God.. oxygen had to be created for plants and plants had to be created for oxygen.. besides most scientists dont believe in spontaneous generation.. therefore something unexplained created the things that could be explained before it could be explained.
 6 years ago '11        #51
tfc1193 70 heat pts70
space
space
$6,228 | Props total: 2745 2745
 djdeez1211 said:
all living organisms have something in common..doesnt mean they're related.. just because a new species was found doesnt make it a link.. all things are created except God.. oxygen had to be created for plants and plants had to be created for oxygen.. besides most scientists dont believe in spontaneous generation.. therefore something unexplained created the things that could be explained before it could be explained.
incorrect.

god created itself
 6 years ago '08        #52
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
There is nothing else in this world that was given a mouth to speak words beside humans. God is real...
 6 years ago '07        #53
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
 MistaKlean said:
what's funny is scientifically time does not actually exist, time is created by man. in the middle of space there is no time - time does not exist. so people that think time is real, it's not.
actually, time does exist in space...however, it is bendable and not how we think of time on earth.
 6 years ago '06        #54
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
None of you can prove anything though
 6 years ago '05        #55
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
If people want to think of humans as nothing more then evolved apes or evolved lemurs with thumbs then go for it.
 05-29-2012, 09:15 PM         #56
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
There, I fixed it for you.

Science>>>>>>>>>>religion

And I believe in God. I just have enough sense to know that he has no religion (thanks Ghandi)
dont ever fix my posts n*gga to disrespect my beliefs. you dont have to believe in god, but what do i have to lose for believing? if god is real, then i win..if god is not real, then so be it.

dont do that son...dont start this type of sh*t. respect
 05-29-2012, 09:27 PM         #57
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is old. Regardless, add this to the heaps of evidence. This doesn't confirm anything. Evolution has been confirmed over and over and over and over.

Last edited by KrayLay; 05-29-2012 at 09:51 PM..
 05-29-2012, 09:28 PM         #58
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:

I find it ironic you use the term sheep. Pastor comes from the word pastoral, which is an adjective describing the life of a shepherd. So who's the sheep, son?

Last edited by KrayLay; 05-29-2012 at 09:31 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #59
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
Holy sh*t do I hate religious people's logic. Don't hate religious people in the least (My entire family is religious), but I just find their logic hysterical (Most of them, not all).
 05-29-2012, 09:33 PM         #60
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:
whatever.

I just want to know why the Bible didn't say anything about dinosaurs.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
126 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy