Rumor Has It Pusha-T Has Secured The Services Of Mannie Fresh To Bring Down YMCMB

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
its all a joke to me..mannie aint airing sh*t out..if baby fucn up his money that mannie is rightfully owed for his work at CM whats makes ppl think mannie gon be able to speak about any CM bizz w/o baby suing or some sh*t.

pusha t "pusha ton of that sh*t that make ya nose run" vs drake??? gtfoh them two n*ggas dont even make the same kinda music imo.

yet again more rappers who have fans who dislike g-unit flocn to a beef very g-unit-esque

unless ppl really do enjoy hiphop beef just when its staged and doesnt mean careers or ppl actually die

Last edited by slapaho; 05-29-2012 at 10:02 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #102
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
 HipHop Since 93 said:
People who pay attention know he's gay. But the casual Lil Wayne fan doesn't see it. They need someone to actually come out & say it on a track.
but if most of his fan base is the demo of ages 13-23 then wouldn't they already know? they be on twitter/facebook/forums more than anybody else
 6 years ago '10        #103
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,314 | Props total: 1964 1964
This is what everyone's been waiting for?
 6 years ago '06        #104
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Skratch said:

[pic - click to view]

they mad
 05-29-2012, 10:30 AM         #105
cov  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is mannie rapping? Cuz if so it's gonna be SUPER WEAK.
 6 years ago '08        #106
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,030 | Props total: 5111 5111
Wobble k!lla- Fresh on the beat
 6 years ago '04        #107
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
Real n*ggas know Wayne fell off a while ago

Only thing thats left for Wayne is the lil fu*k boys of the internet that suck his d!ck so much they need dental dams and white teenage america

Pusha T will destroy wayne lyrically.. Wayne dont got it in him anymore

But that wont really affect wayne besides the hood..The hood will know Pusha sh*tted all over him but as far as sales status in the game etc Wayne kinda un touchable

Because lil 8 grade girls still gonna buy his sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #108
BigBent06 
space
space
$236 | Props total: 0 0
If fresh is the one who will be featured. All that gay sh*t them n*ggas do wit weach other might come out. But the bad thing about it n*ggas gone defend Wayne anyways
 6 years ago '04        #109
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
DX: So am I just reading too much into it, or was that on-stage reunion [in June] with Wayne at Bonnaroo a little awkward, a little uncomfortable?

Mannie Fresh: Nah, not really, because I still talk to [Lil] Wayne. I talked to dude like three days ago. I called him because he made a step that was so important to Hip Hop – I don’t know if you seen his latest YouTube video, where he’s telling the kids don’t do what he do, and the reason why he drunk syrup was because he thought [that since] we all grew up like that, we all grew up on UGK, and he thought it was the cool thing to do, so that’s why he did it. And he understands now that there’s a lot of people that’s following dude and doing what he does. And he was being sincere. Like, he said some cool sh*t, and I was just like, “Wow.” So I called him myself and was like, “Hey dude, I’m proud of you. I’m super-proud of you for what you said and what you did.” Because, you know, if I said that during our little reign when we was there it was taken as like, “Dude, you soft. You being soft right now.” And I’m like, “Dude, this sh*t is real right now. It’s kids that do everything that we do.” I’m not saying like my credibility is shot, or even losing credibility, by telling you like, dude, this is only entertainment. Don’t get it twisted.

6 years ago '04        #110
KIngJames23 
space
space
$272 | Props total: 5 5
Ok how many ppl in this piece actually buying cds? Who cares about how much units drake and weezy sell... It's about respect and it's something alotta clowns lack nowadays... you gonna come on here callin mannie a clown and pusha t a B rate rapper compared to who?? Wayne and Drake??? Some people on here really got it twisted... it must be the skinny jeans sagged half way to the ground, studded belt and the hypebeast Jordans/uggs u rock cause weezy said so...
 6 years ago '04        #111
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
Only a idiot will call Pusha T a B rate rapper

Both Clipse albums were fire top to bottom

Pusha T raps circles around present day Wayne

only a fu*kin idiiot would argue otherwise

Pusha could murda Drake and Wayne

if you think otherwise your fu*kin delunsional
 6 years ago '11        #112
TheOne87 9 heat pts
space
space
$753 | Props total: 38 38

[video - click to view]

Man, I don't give a fu*k
 6 years ago '05        #113
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
 Official said:
Only a idiot will call Pusha T a B rate rapper

Both Clipse albums were fire top to bottom

Pusha T raps circles around present day Wayne

only a fu*kin idiiot would argue otherwise

Pusha could murda Drake and Wayne

if you think otherwise your fu*kin delunsional
I agree that in present day Pusha could destroy Wayne and Drake in a battle. There's no question he's a better MC than both of them, hands down.

Thing is ... this new generation doesn't care about beef and battles. Pusha's music also isn't that dope on his own. He shines when he's with Malice. His solo material gets boring even though his bars are clever and brilliantly written. Somehow he just comes off sounding dry and bitter.
 6 years ago '06        #114
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 2959 2959
 refuze said:
he could ad-lib pusha's lines or sing the hook

6 years ago '07        #115
iTzMe! 1 heat pts
space
space
$330 | Props total: 91 91
These are trying times
 6 years ago '05        #116
GST 
space
space
$14,836 | Props total: 2410 2410
 ThaLockerRoom said:
mannie fresh cant rap tho
he rapped enough for erybody to love Big Tymers :kanyeshrug:
 05-29-2012, 02:41 PM         #117
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kid Cunner said:
Would be a dope feature. Mannie beats/hooks are>>>

But yea, yall need to stop with this "bring down ymcmb" sh*t. Wayne, Drake, and Nicki won't die overnight from a Pusha T diss. In fact, they will still be more relevant than him until they decide to call it quits. But anyways, looking forward to the battle from both sides.
pretty much.
 6 years ago '04        #118
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
 ice wolf said:
I agree that in present day Pusha could destroy Wayne and Drake in a battle. There's no question he's a better MC than both of them, hands down.

Thing is ... this new generation doesn't care about beef and battles. Pusha's music also isn't that dope on his own. He shines when he's with Malice. His solo material gets boring even though his bars are clever and brilliantly written. Somehow he just comes off sounding dry and bitter.
this, i don't know why people rating pusha so high. he is better in a duo than he is as a solo. the same goes with bun b and jadakiss.

nobody said much of anything about either fear of gods except for alone in vegas and open you eyes...now people got him in their top 10 because of one song

i'm not saying he is wack but you got folks on here saying he had a better diss song than takeover
 6 years ago '11        #119
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
Mannie has never said anything negative toward YMCMB & he never will..

You kids need to grow up & start worrying about your homework..
 6 years ago '04        #120
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
 ThaLockerRoom said:
mannie fresh cant rap tho
and birdman can? at least mannie was the talented part of big tymers.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago