Paul Gasol would like to play for the Bulls

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
there no one beside D rose on the bulls we want . And since we all know that is not gonna happen f.o.h bulls your team proved that there all bunch of lames getting bi*ch like that in the 1st round.
 6 years ago '05        #62
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 Bea5T said:
Grizzlies got Marc Gasol and cap relief to sign Z-bo
no one expected z-bo to ball out like that... n*gga re-discovered himself and they did get Marc but he also improved dramatically....
 6 years ago '05        #63
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
 Poohdini said:
deng is better than iggy tho

not that i would do deng for gasol anyway....im just sayin
iggy alot less injury prone deng seems to have a hand injury every year
 6 years ago '06        #64
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 Kasssssst said:

WOW.....

JUST WOW!
 6 years ago '05        #65
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 .:RELOADED:. said:
you have got to be kidding me son

gasol is only a year older than boozer

gasol sh*ts on boozer

we dont want that chump boozer on our team
Gasol doesn't sh*t on Boozer.. They both fu*kin suck, and to be honest, if Boozer has a sh*tty offensive night one thing he WILL DO is rebound..

Do you really think Bulls fans give a fu*k if you don't want to do Boozer for Gasol? Just know that if it's not for Boozer a deal aint gonna happen. If it doesn't who cares

Gasol wants to be on the Bulls, it's not the other way around, so let that be known right now. You can stick with Pau's fastly declining, no defense, non rebounding soft a.ss, 2 seasons in a row that Pau has disappeared and played like sh*t in the playoffs.. And n*ggas in here got the audacity to be asking for Deng AND Noah, or even saying they wouldn't take Noah for Pau. Laker nation to silly to realize that Noah would be perfect for the team when Kobe is bricking up a storm, while Noah would be crashing the boards cleaning that sh*t up..He scores most of his points off of put backs and creating second chance opportunities. At this point Noah>>>>>> anyone on that Lakers team besides Bynum and Kobe.

Talking sh*t like WE WANT his a.ss. So I'll say this one more time, if it aint Boozer for Gasol, then Pau can keep his a.ss in L.A, with Kobe shooting you n*ggas out of games, and Pau being the scapegoat

Last edited by Hold That; 05-29-2012 at 12:20 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #66
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Get Boozer the fu*k outta her ASAP
 6 years ago '12        #67
Fearless Genius 72 heat pts72
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 740 740
i've been going back and forth on this pau gasol trade. could it be possible that the lakers are looking to trade the wrong person? could it be that gasol's production lack of production in the playoffs could actually be due to bynum's presence. let's just a.ssume we don't get either howard or williams. are we really better off with bynum over gasol? i'm not saying we are but maybe lakers management should explore the issue of trading bynum over gasol (even if it's not for howard or williams). i don't think gasol has really declined as much as people are saying if at all. and i think he still has really good years ahead of him. i think he's being misused more than anything. everyone remembers how good pau was when we first got him. pau was also the first option in the post and played a ton of center cause andrew was injured and when drew played he played limited minutes and wasn't as offensively aggressive. he's more versatile than andrew and he's a better passer too. think about our offense. how many times did bynum get the ball in the low post and have trouble with double teams, and andrew would either take a tough shot or bass the ball out to kobe who had to bail us out late in the shot clock. as much as bynum has progressed gasol is still the better post player when you combine his passing and court awareness. i think gasol is probably better suited at being a first option in the post and playing more center. bynum takes up areas of the floor where gasol likes to work. look at how much the celtics benefitted with garnett starting at the 5. i think gasol could do the same for us. and gasol would be one of the best centers in the league.

and also kobe would benefit offensively if gasol is center. gasol can spread the floor and allow kobe to exploit matchups in the post. with bynum there the paint is congested cause bynum can't spread the floor.

i like both of them alot but if bynum and gasol can't play with each other maybe we trade bynum. he has a higher trade value and more teams are interested in him. maybe we can get a big athletic four from a team out there and some other role players to add depth so we don't sacrifice our defense too much.

147 - 42 STRK: 5 w in a row WIN PCT: 77% 19 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *

Last edited by Fearless Genius; 05-29-2012 at 01:54 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #68
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
We don't want this n*gga...boozer 2.0
 6 years ago '06        #69
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
deng and noah or gtfo
 05-29-2012, 12:55 AM         #70
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NETSLOST said:
because in their fu*k face head they think Kobe did it all

in their eyes in this pic its kobe liftin up shaq and not vice-versa

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #71
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
 hooligun said:
deng and noah or gtfo
FUNNY THING IS I HEARD SOMETHING LIKE NOAH/DENG FOR GASOL FUNNY HOW THOSE 2 PLAYERS WORK FOR GASOL WHO WOULDA THOUGHT?
 6 years ago '11        #72
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,199 | Props total: 1612 1612
 hooligun said:
deng and noah or gtfo
Yup like I was saying, only deal that makes sense. We do not want boozer, and derrick rose is out of reach.
 6 years ago '07        #73
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
Paul Gasol?? HAAHAHAHA
 05-29-2012, 01:15 AM         #74
Tagalog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are the lakers crazy that would be a sutpid move for deng cmon chicago. Boozer for Pau that sounds more like it. chicago needs to keep deng.
 05-29-2012, 01:16 AM         #75
KillahhCamm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .:RELOADED:. said:

bynum + picks for dwight

then ...

gasol/sessions for lowry/scola/martin
is trade override turned on or off?
 6 years ago '07        #76
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 Hold That said:
Gasol doesn't sh*t on Boozer.. They both fu*kin suck, and to be honest, if Boozer has a sh*tty offensive night one thing he WILL DO is rebound..

Do you really think Bulls fans give a fu*k if you don't want to do Boozer for Gasol? Just know that if it's not for Boozer a deal aint gonna happen. If it doesn't who cares

Gasol wants to be on the Bulls, it's not the other way around, so let that be known right now. You can stick with Pau's fastly declining, no defense, non rebounding soft a.ss, 2 seasons in a row that Pau has disappeared and played like sh*t in the playoffs.. And n*ggas in here got the audacity to be asking for Deng AND Noah, or even saying they wouldn't take Noah for Pau. Laker nation to silly to realize that Noah would be perfect for the team when Kobe is bricking up a storm, while Noah would be crashing the boards cleaning that sh*t up..He scores most of his points off of put backs and creating second chance opportunities. At this point Noah>>>>>> anyone on that Lakers team besides Bynum and Kobe.

Talking sh*t like WE WANT his a.ss. So I'll say this one more time, if it aint Boozer for Gasol, then Pau can keep his a.ss in L.A, with Kobe shooting you n*ggas out of games, and Pau being the scapegoat

6 years ago '10        #77
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
nope
 6 years ago '09        #78
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,702 | Props total: 732 732
It's not about THINKING they'd give up Deng or Noah, it's just that that's the ONLY thing off the Bulls I'd consider moving Gasol for (of course not counting Rose). Gasol is garbage, but nothing that the Bulls could/would offer isn't anyone I'd want. Not saying they aren't good/decent players, it's just fit. I wouldn't care if he wanted to go there and they wanted him, the fit isn't there to me with the AVAILABLE players.

And hell no, I wouldn't trade Gasol for Boozer, but if I'm the Bulls I wouldn't trade Boozer for Gasol. Both ain't bout sh*t to me, and I'd look elsewhere if I'm looking to deal either, cause I'd wanna stay away from both.
 05-29-2012, 03:31 AM         #79
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just love how fast Laker fans are to hate on Pau..
but when he comes up in trade rumors you want the other teams' best a.ssets

The fact that some of you trash him the way you do, but you want us to
give you Noah and Deng and still that might not be good enough..

This can't be real life.

The ONLY WAY the trade will take place is if the Lakers are willing to take Boozer's contract..
or a third team gets involved. If that doesn't happen.. Bulls aren't getting involved.

What would we do with Pau and Boozer on our team
 05-29-2012, 03:33 AM         #80
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My Vote... is suck it up with Boozer..

TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK..

and then make a move for K-Love 2013-2014 when he can opt out
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy