most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #161
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,445 | Props total: 1377 1377
 dlettern said:
I really hate all of these excuses Black men make for themselves and our entertainers. Yup, his mom was a crack fiend, but she was there for him when everyone turned their backs on him and he knew this
His mom kicked him out on the street, did she not? So she wasn't there for him all the way. She began to slip as he was growing up.

dlettern said:
so that does not explain his misogynistic lyrics.
His misogynistic lyrics has little to do with his family structure or upbringing. That has everything to do with the diversity and range that he had as an artists.

dlettern said:
He was raised for the most part by Freedom f!ghters. This is a fact he repeats countless times in interviews, songs, and books. He supposedly learned to love his people by these same Freedom f!ghters. Like the rest of us who grew up in the ghetto, we all have had pimps, dealers and k!llers around us. That doesn't mean we turn into them by osmosis.
I doubt you had drug dealers teaching you math for your math homework. You keep trying to compare your life and the life of kids in the hood to Tupac's life. Tupac did not have an average life. The comparison can't be made. It's apples and oranges.

dlettern said:
Pac knew better and could've used his voice to unite if he was a true prophet, but he chose to do the White Man's job and divide his own people while supporting those who took advantage of them.....I ain't lying, his own music proves me right.
What exactly do you think he was trying to achieve his entire career?

The problem here is some of you people have these realistic ungodly expectations of 2Pac. The guy died at 25 years old. He was only a human being yet people sit here and talk about "2Pac stans" when it's his critics that really put him on this high pedestal.
 6 years ago '07        #162
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4846 4846
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
he is an angry Biggie stan.

ight n*ggas, no need to respond to duke no more.
i lived a few blocks from big.he stayed in my sis buildin.ive seen tha dude perform,touched hands wit him.hav u eva laid eyes on pac?i dont think so.so whats your excuse for d!ck ridin too hard.u think pac would approve of that loll
 05-29-2012, 03:15 PM         #163
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
well lets see. if u got shot up, robbed, betrayed by ya n*ggas, set up for a r*pe case, sent to jail for a year, went broke because u spent all your money on lawyers, gettin dissed on wax and the radio by all of NY, and u was puttin money in these SAME n*ggas pockets you wouldn't be angry? Pac shoulda came outta jail makin uplifting songs,, rite?

sh*t, do you n*ggas even know rap? yall hatin so hard its cloudin ya judgement. rappers dont feel the same way all the time. they aint gon always have the same feelings towards people, the mood of their music dependin on what they were goin thru at the time. Pac aint say in his music to say f*ck u to the same women he talkin about in Keep ya Head up; Pac was tellin yall to say f*ck u to the stupids.lut that got him put in jail. Pac aint tell you to start k!lling n*ggas, he said he was gon start retaliating against the n*ggas that did HIM wrong.
A real man doesn't talk about it he lives it. He was supposedly going through "real beef" with these characters yet his retaliation was to diss them on wax? He didn't like Lauren Hill's affiliation to NY so he tells her he's going to cut her face?....That aint gangsta to me, that sounds like an opportunist.

I get it, you have a deep affinity to Pac because you feel his music speaks to you. I hope his inspirational music had more of an affect on you than his negative ones for your own sake. That seemed to have been his more his honest feelings rather than that phony gangsta persona
 6 years ago '07        #164
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4846 4846
 4REAL said:
His mom kicked him out on the street, did she not? So she wasn't there for him all the way. She began to slip as he was growing up.

His misogynistic lyrics has little to do with his family structure or upbringing. That has everything to do with the diversity and range that he had as an artists.

I doubt you had drug dealers teaching you math for your math homework. You keep trying to compare your life and the life of kids in the hood to Tupac's life. Tupac did not have an average life. The comparison can't be made. It's apples and oranges.

The problem here is some of you people have these realistic ungodly expectations of 2Pac. The guy died at 25 years old. He was only a human being yet people sit here and talk about "2Pac stans" when it's his critics that really put him on this high pedestal.
"my mama really paid tha price,she nearly gave her life,to raise me right" - 2pac
stop wit tha excuses.pac tells u himself
 05-29-2012, 03:20 PM         #165
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:

You have no idea what I have seen or have been through. I compare my life to his cuz that is all I can speak on. I don't know you so I can't compare him to you. That being said, you don't become a gansta through osmosis. You can't go to ballet class then come back to the streets and call yourself an all powerful G. That just doesn't happen. Pac had alot of people looking out for him to make sure he didn't fall through the cracks. I'm going off of his own words, not what I think.

The problem is that his fans put him on a pedestal as if everything he has done is justified and rational. You have bought into the media machine set to a.ssure his estate gets paid millions for years to come. They have brain washed you to think that someone who addressed his beefs on a wax was the reaslist out.....No, that makes you an opportunist
 6 years ago '05        #166
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
"my mama really paid tha price,she nearly gave her life,to raise me right" - 2pac

2pacs ignorance not only led to his death,but he took my man biggie down wit him.thats unforgivable.if u gonna crash and burn,do it by yaself.he created this ignant a.ss beef culture in rap.he single handedly divided this sh*t
First of all blaming a guy who died 6 months prior to another man's k!lling is naive.

Second of all, your anger is geared at the wrong direction.

Tupac didn't create a beef culture in hip hop. Tupac didn't have newsstands all over the globe selling Eastcoast/Westcoast magazines. Tupac didn't have a news outlets that dubbed a rap beef with a few individuals as an Eastcoast/Westcoast war. Blame the media, the spectators. They're the ones that promoted and instigated the whole thing. If the media never got involved, this thing would have never been as big as it was. Your beef is with the corporations. All you're doing is pointing fingers at the wrong direction.

2Pac said it himself. "It's not about East or West..."
 05-29-2012, 03:23 PM         #167
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 El Fuerte said:
You can thank Suge Knight and David Kenner for corrupting him tho
He was a grown a.ss man who had lived way beyond the average dude by the time he was in his 20s. He knew better
 05-29-2012, 03:26 PM         #168
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
First of all blaming a guy who died 6 months prior to another man's k!lling is naive.

Second of all, your anger is geared at the wrong direction.

Tupac didn't create a beef culture in hip hop. Tupac didn't have newsstands all over the globe selling Eastcoast/Westcoast magazines. Tupac didn't have a news outlets that dubbed a rap beef with a few individuals as an Eastcoast/Westcoast war. Blame the media, the spectators. They're the ones that promoted and instigated the whole thing. If the media never got involved, this thing would have never been as big as it was. Your beef is with the corporations. All you're doing is pointing fingers at the wrong direction.

2Pac said it himself. "It's not about East or West..."
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and agree Pac didn't create the beef culture. However, HE DID perpetuate it. HE DID make millions off it. HE DID fuel the fires through his interviews and non-stop DISS songs. He created the blueprint for Hip Hop beefs after theirs.
 6 years ago '05        #169
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 dlettern said:
You have no idea what I have seen or have been through. I compare my life to his cuz that is all I can speak on. I don't know you so I can't compare him to you. That being said, you don't become a gansta through osmosis.
2Pac, "I never claimed to be a gangsta. I'm just a guy who f!ghts back". I believe that's quote came out of 2Pac's mouth. You're the one that rather has the perception of him being a "gangsta" because you're the one who bought into the media perception of him.

dlettern said:
You can't go to ballet class then come back to the streets and call yourself an all powerful G. That just doesn't happen.
Instead of researching the truth for yourself and arriving to your own judgements, you follow a jaded crowd of bitter Biggie fans and 2Pac haters and arrive to your conclusions on his persona based on their bias perspectives. Look what you wrote. Why are you talking about ballet class? Do you mean a class that you took in school plays a role in who you become 10 years later? How is bringing up a ballet class he took at age 15 relevant? There are people that go to Catholic school who end up in the streets. There are kids who are raised in church that end up going the street route. There are kids who grow up as A+ students who end up in the street route. Your point was irrelevant and almost immediately disqualifies you.

dlettern said:
Pac had alot of people looking out for him to make sure he didn't fall through the cracks. I'm going off of his own words, not what I think.
And later on in his life, he had lots of bad influence around him. Yes he had a good perspective for his age but he was still growing and maturing during his brief time he was alive. I just don't get how you can sit here and play judge on someone elses life. You haven not been in his shoes before and I know this for a fact because everyone has their own path in life. You have not been in his EXACT shoes so who are you to judge him?

dlettern said:
They have brain washed you to think that someone who addressed his beefs on a wax was the reaslist out.....No, that makes you an opportunist
Did you expect him to go out and k!ll everyone he took his aggression out on wax on? What is your definition of the realist or real?

Last edited by 4REAL; 05-29-2012 at 03:46 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #170
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 dlettern said:
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and agree Pac didn't create the beef culture. However, HE DID perpetuate it. HE DID make millions off it. HE DID fuel the fires through his interviews and non-stop DISS songs. He created the blueprint for Hip Hop beefs after theirs.
Yes he did and so did everybody else he was dissing as well. There is always cause and effect. Do you think he dissed people like The Fugees out of thin air. They were all playing into the East/West hype which upset him. It still doesn't stop the fact that it's the fault of the people that created that platform in the first place.
 6 years ago '08        #171
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 dlettern said:
He was a grown a.ss man who had lived way beyond the average dude by the time he was in his 20s. He knew better
not making excuses

but when you have a wild deranged ex-con Blood leader putting a battery in your back who had a battery put in his back by an extremely wealthy Jewish lawyer with God knows what agenda, its a little unnerving
 6 years ago '11        #172
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
10 pages on somebody that's been dead for over a decade

n*ggas proving he the GOAT without even knowing it
 05-29-2012, 03:54 PM         #173
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
2Pac, "I never claimed to be a gangsta. I'm just a guy who f!ghts back". I believe that's quote came out of 2Pac's mouth. You're the one that rather has the perception of him being a "gangsta" because you're the one who bought into the media perception of him.

Instead of researching the truth for yourself and arriving to your own judgements, you follow a jaded crowd of bitter Biggie fans and 2Pac haters and arrive to your conclusions on his persona based on their bias perspectives. Look what you wrote. Why are you talking about ballet class? Do you mean a class that you took in school plays a role in who you become 10 years later? How is bringing up a ballet class he took at age 15 relevant? There are people that go to Catholic school who end up in the streets. There are kids who are raised in church that end up going the street route. There are kids who grow up as A+ students who end up in the street route. Your point was irrelevant and almost immediately disqualifies you.

And later on in his life, he had lots of bad influence around him. I just don't get how you can sit here and play judge on someone elses life. You haven not been in his shoes before and I know this for a fact because everyone has their own path in life. You have not been in his EXACT shoes so who are you to judge him?

Did you expect him to go out and k!ll everyone he took his aggression out on wax on? What is your definition of the realist or real?
I don't know about you, but I have always learned growing up that real men take care of their real problems in person. That's just me though. Clearly, you're from another school of thought. We'll agree to disagree on that

Its a fact that he was practicing ballet in HS. He was in a school for performing arts in Baltimore. He concentrated on both the dancing and acting disciplines. Is this incorrect? He was rhyming with Digital Underground fresh out of HS around 18-20, correct? When he was rhyming with the Digital Underground he was not a gangsta rapper, correct?.....Not sure how these facts disqualifies my stance, but I'll let you have it if you still feel you're right.

When you have a tat that reads "thuglife" on you stomach, that kinda tells the world you're a gangsta. The media didn't have to make that deduction for me.

Tupac appeals to people who feel they can do and say anything as they are always rational no matter how irrational they really are. Your insistence on making excuses for everything negative he has done in his life is comical. If Pac was so right why were his label mates distancing themselves from him before the shooting? Even Snoop had enough of the hate. I still believe Pac was the most divisive figure in Hip Hop. His negativity is obviously still inspiring today's fans.....
 05-29-2012, 03:57 PM         #174
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
Yes he did and so did everybody else he was dissing as well. There is always cause and effect. Do you think he dissed people like The Fugees out of thin air. They were all playing into the East/West hype which upset him. It still doesn't stop the fact that it's the fault of the people that created that platform in the first place.
List 5 popular diss songs against Pac while he was alive. Please exclude "Who Shot Ya" as that track was recorded before the shooting.....
 05-29-2012, 03:59 PM         #175
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 El Fuerte said:
not making excuses

but when you have a wild deranged ex-con Blood leader putting a battery in your back who had a battery put in his back by an extremely wealthy Jewish lawyer with God knows what agenda, its a little unnerving
Miss me with that....Pac had legendary Panthers on his back that would put the fear of everything in Suge. Pac ran with that whole Blood lifestyle cuz he wanted to play that role. He liked being feared rather than respected. He did that to himself.
 6 years ago '11        #176
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 El Fuerte said:
for real, i never understood why ppl cant take the good w/ the bad, my n*gga PAC is one of the GOATS and a Rap Legend, he had unbelievable fire/will/desire in his heart (unfortunately towards the end of his life he used that fire/will/desire to bring about negativity and fear and that lead to his demise), but he was not no gangster, not even in the slightest

all u gotta do is watch that video of him in HIS being interviewed...Pac was a sweet boy (not calling him gay or trying to be funny), your not a sweet boy at 17 and all of a sudden become a G at 21, gangsters are sociopaths for the most part, it goes hand n hand, all the real gangster/hood dudes in my fam or that I came up wit, they have a desposition, almost from birth you can tell what type of life they will lead/get into, they arent goodie two show thespian/drama class superstars in High School that all of a sudden got G in their adult years...NOPE, ppl confuse pacs fire/will/desire w/ him being a G which he was not, it just gave him the heart to run his mouth and yap like a G which unfortunately in my belief led to his untimley death
Spoken like a n*gga that lives in the suburbs nobody starts out a drug dealer gangsta etc. sh*t just happens you telling me somebody can't become street at 20 is the dumbest thing I ever heard I know plenty of people that had a good job and was a nice person then ended up losing there job and was forced to live in the streets and rob and sell drugs

If pac wasn't about that life or knew what he was talking about n*ggas he grew up with would have been exposed him you didn't know the n*gga you going off what you read so stop talking like you lived with the n*gga and knew his life
 6 years ago '05        #177
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Nautilus O said:

Look at this n*gga all hurt and sh*t. Now I gotta prove I'm a Gangster because I pointed out tupac's losses. I never claimed to be a "thug" or an "outlaw" or one of "amerikkas most wanted" but I know a n*gga who did. I bet he wont stomp a n*gga ever again..... Oh wait he's
You are just a contrarian troll. This is the dude who defended white girl mob and rich hil and sh*t. You can say what you want online, but clowning dead folks is bad karma, so that's on you.

Last edited by Philly B; 05-29-2012 at 04:10 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #178
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 wtr1906 said:
So Boxden just gonna keep recycling this article????
this thread get made every 2/3 years smh
 05-29-2012, 04:15 PM         #179
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 El Fuerte said:
not making excuses

You're right.

All these brothers were just pawns in the game.
 6 years ago '10        #180
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,183 | Props total: 8307 8307
 stl12188 said:
You are just a contrarian troll. This is the dude who defended white girl mob and rich hil and sh*t. You can say what you want online, but clowning dead folks is bad karma, so that's on you.
I defended white girl mob because they are hip hop and unlike Tupac, V nasty was really out here getting arrested for being a "criminal". Who is Rich Hill? I don't respect nor feel bad for a n*gga that dies because of his own actions. I've been saying this same sh*t about Tupac before I made a single post on BX. Me clowning on Pac is bad karma but we got osama smileys with cartoon x's on his eyes I play don k!lluminati often because I love the entertainment value, you dumb a.ss n*ggas living ya lives based off what a 25 yr old ballerina told yall is embarrassing.

4real and that Makavelli stan n*gga are the type dudes that wear pac rip shirts and realky believe he was planning on takingover the industry.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy