"A Real Live Tale About A Snitch Named "Haitian Jack.... - 2Pac/Makaveli

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #141
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 1371 1371
 dlettern said:
I have read Malcolm's autobiography five times. I totally understand why his story of transformation is inspiring as it was for me. However, there is one HUGE difference between Pac and Malcolm. Pac knew better. Pac had a strong extended family that fought for freedom and equality. His examples growing up were Black people who loved other Black people. You would NEVER catch a Black Panther say they would cut a sista's face no matter how old. Right is right wrong is wrong!

Malcolm was raised in a culture that hated itself. His exploits whether it be straightening his hair, worshiping white women, and his life of crime all display a self-destructive person with no sense of self. It wasn't until he found himself that he realized the beauty within himself and his people. Pac grew up very well aware of this, but chose to divide his own people while supporting those who took advantage of them. That's not love.
How was his family background strong when his mother was on crack? Yes his mother began him off at a good start but when she started to slip into drugs, so did Tupac. He had no food in his fridge and was literally hungry. The man was surrounded by black freedom f!ghters but also surrounded by pimps, thugs, hustlers, etc. He knows all sides of the spectrum. That's what you people don't seem to understand.
 6 years ago '09        #142
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,612 | Props total: 4575 4575
 4REAL said:
Yes you do because when you talk like you have stripes and talk like you're in the streets, and talk like you're in the know, then you have to prove it. If not, then shutup. You're resume is as blank as a new word document. Stay in a pencil necked geeks lane and stop talking about "street life" when you're not about it.
ouch, that's one n*gga put in his place.
 6 years ago '09        #143
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
alotta people grew up like that.what is your point?
so how he remind u of some phoney college n*gga livin in a good house when he couldnt even afford to go to college or live in a nice house until after he got famous? Pacs struggle was rough thats all I gotta say, he grew up broke and had to make on his own. a self made millionaire; can u claim that? didnt think so.
 05-29-2012, 02:54 PM         #144
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
except Pac grew up in ghettos all his life, had no parents growin up cuz his moms was on crack n he was broke as f*ck until he joined digital underground/startin actin n sh*t. lol u losin more credibiltiy wit every post.
What? He grew up in ghettos like most Black people in the 80s in America. That doesn't make you a gangsta. Pac had extended family all over the country (even in Cuba). Homeboy was never homeless nor down & out. He was actually pursuing a career as a dancer/actor before meeting Digital Underground. I don't know about you, but I don't know too many hardcore Gs that are dancers, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. However, one thing still remains constant, he always knew better. You can't write a song like "keep ya head up" then turn around and rap about cutting a sista's face or fu*king a brotha's wife. That not black love, you might as well be a Klansman rapping like that.....
 6 years ago '07        #145
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,837 | Props total: 4815 4815
 4REAL said:
How was his family background strong when his mother was on crack? Yes his mother began him off at a good start but when she started to slip into drugs, so did Tupac. He had no food in his fridge and was literally hungry. The man was surrounded by black freedom f!ghters but also surrounded by pimps, thugs, hustlers, etc. He knows all sides of the spectrum. That's what you people don't seem to understand.

i dont got no food in my fridge and im hungry rite now

what u dont seem to understand is that if u can make songs like changes,dear,brendas got a baby,act in movies like poetic justice and speak on social issues,that means u know betta.if u know betta than there aint no excuse
 6 years ago '05        #146
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
alotta people grew up like that.what is your point?
You grew up with a mother on crack? Did you grow up in homeless shelters? Did you grow up having people make fun of your name? Did you only have 1 outfit to wear to school? Did you sleep on an empty mattress? Were you starving everyday? Did you get kicked out the house and also become homeless on the streets? All of that happened to 2Pac. Did that happen to you?
 6 years ago '07        #147
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
so how he remind u of some phoney college n*gga livin in a good house when he couldnt even afford to go to college or live in a nice house until after he got famous? Pacs struggle was rough thats all I gotta say, he grew up broke and had to make on his own. a self made millionaire; can u claim that? didnt think so.
lol its not literal.all it means is that he is frontin for no good reason.u cant talk about upliftin woman,then go to jail for r*pe lol
 6 years ago '06        #148
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 349 349
Big called him self Frank White and he wasn't.

Pac thought he was the real life Bishop and he wasn't.

TI probably snitched on somebody after he got caught with all those guns.

And you're favorite rapper is probably a homo lol.

We have to stop taking these brothas so serious man. It's entertainment. 95 percent of the dudes in the game are just playing a role. We don't question Al Pacino for playing Scarface. We know damn well al aint know real gangsta. But we accept it bcuz we take it as entertainment. Nothing more and nothing less. These dudes are entertainers. Not the gambino crime family lol.
 6 years ago '10        #149
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8203 8203
 4REAL said:
Yes you do because when you talk like you have stripes and talk like you're in the streets, and talk like you're in the know, then you have to prove it. If not, then shutup. You're resume is as blank as a new word document. Stay in a pencil necked geeks lane and stop talking about "street life" when you're not about it.

you gotta be in the streets to know the difference between a rapper and a street n*gga? I know one thing and one thing is all I need to know, the "gangsta" you claim pac was is a movie role he was playing, unfortunately them bullets Orlando sent him were real.

I like how you sliced up my response to take away the truth
 6 years ago '09        #150
space
space
 dlettern said:
What? He grew up in ghettos like most Black people in the 80s in America. That doesn't make you a gangsta. Pac had extended family all over the country (even in Cuba). Homeboy was never homeless nor down & out. He was actually pursuing a career as a dancer/actor before meeting Digital Underground. I don't know about you, but I don't know too many hardcore Gs that are dancers, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. However, one thing still remains constant, he always knew better. You can't write a song like "keep ya head up" then turn around and rap about cutting a sista's face or fu*king a brotha's wife. That not black love, you might as well be a Klansman rapping like that.....
LOL ight. Jada Pinkett said when she met Pac at the Baltimore School of Arts in the 1980's, he lived in a house wit no lights, two t-shirts and a pair of pants with a mattress on the floor. that aint down and out, huh? he needed help to pay that Baltimore school tutition.

and i dont know where this gangsta sh*t is comin from, did u even read the post i responded to? the n*gga I replied to said Pac reminded him of a phoney college n*gga who acts hood then goes home to a luxury house when in reality Pac had no relation to that. i never said Pac was a hardcore G so next time u n*ggas reply to my posts keep that mind, i said he was a n*gga that stood up for what he believed and wasnt afraid to do it. theres a difference between "growin up in a ghetto" like Biggie playin nintendo and havin a solid location/home throughout his childhood as well as a good mother; then bein in Pac's shoes wit a crackhead mother, no father and bein forced to migrate across the country and back as a broke n*gga.

r.burgundy said:
lol its not literal.all it means is that he is frontin for no good reason.u cant talk about upliftin woman,then go to jail for r*pe lol
he aint even go to jail for r*pe lol. thats why I be callin you a hater because you ignore the facts in an effort to make an argument against Pac to diminish his character. at least stick to the facts n*gga, and every n*gga thats slightly reasonable knew that was a stupid money grubbins.lut, the case was a set up and Pac more then likely wasnt guilty of sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #151
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 4REAL said:
You grew up with a mother on crack? Did you grow up in homeless shelters? Did you grow up having people make fun of your name? Did you only have 1 outfit to wear to school? Did you sleep on an empty mattress? Were you starving everyday? Did you get kicked out the house and also become homeless on the streets? All of that happened to 2Pac. Did that happen to you?
no
no
yes
i had about 4 or 5,then me and my friends would share
yes
not every day
yes,i been kicked out plenty times.plenty nites spent sleepin in tha park or under my homies bed.at 16 got kicked out,then went to atl to stay wit my homie.drove 16 hours in 86 nova on doughnuts lol
 05-29-2012, 03:01 PM         #152
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
I really hate all of these excuses Black men make for themselves and our entertainers. Yup, his mom was a crack fiend, but she was there for him when everyone turned their backs on him and he knew this so that does not explain his misogynistic lyrics. He was raised for the most part by Freedom f!ghters. This is a fact he repeats countless times in interviews, songs, and books. He supposedly learned to love his people by these same Freedom f!ghters. Like the rest of us who grew up in the ghetto, we all have had pimps, dealers and k!llers around us. That doesn't mean we turn into them by osmosis. Pac knew better and could've used his voice to unite if he was a true prophet, but he chose to do the White Man's job and divide his own people while supporting those who took advantage of them.....I ain't lying, his own music proves me right.
 6 years ago '05        #153
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
i dont got no food in my fridge and im hungry rite now

what u dont seem to understand is that if u can make songs like changes,dear,brendas got a baby,act in movies like poetic justice and speak on social issues,that means u know betta.if u know betta than there aint no excuse
Of course he knew better and even right until he passed he was putting out inspirational music. Does "I Ain't Mad Atcha" ring a bell? I really don't know what you wanted of the man. Did you expect him to be a sucker who lies down and not speak his mind on tracks even if he's dissing other rappers? The guy got into the industry when he was 19 and he died at 25. He wasn't a perfect human being. He had his fair of bad judgment calls but I don't understand why you feel he needs to be a pushover (if that's what you're saying).
 6 years ago '07        #154
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 dlettern said:
I really hate all of these excuses Black men make for themselves and our entertainers. Yup, his mom was a crack fiend, but she was there for him when everyone turned their backs on him and he knew this so that does not explain his misogynistic lyrics. He was raised for the most part by Freedom f!ghters. This is a fact he repeats countless times in interviews, songs, and books. He supposedly learned to love his people by these same Freedom f!ghters. Like the rest of us who grew up in the ghetto, we all have had pimps, dealers and k!llers around us. That doesn't mean we turn into them by osmosis. Pac knew better and could've used his voice to unite if he was a true prophet, but he chose to do the White Man's job and divide his own people while supporting those who took advantage of them.....I ain't lying, his own music proves me right.
"i thought we had it rough,we always had enough" 2pac
 6 years ago '10        #155
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8203 8203
 hawk48202 said:
Big called him self Frank White and he wasn't.

Pac thought he was the real life Bishop and he wasn't.

TI probably snitched on somebody after he got caught with all those guns.

And you're favorite rapper is probably a homo lol.

We have to stop taking these brothas so serious man. It's entertainment. 95 percent of the dudes in the game are just playing a role. We don't question Al Pacino for playing Scarface. We know damn well al aint know real gangsta. But we accept it bcuz we take it as entertainment. Nothing more and nothing less. These dudes are entertainers. Not the gambino crime family lol.
My point exactly, when these rappers start trying to get "real" they wind up dead or in jail

Meanwhile this snitch n*gga Jack down in DR fukkin thick mamis driving a range rover, life be fu*ked up sometimes
 6 years ago '09        #156
space
space
 dlettern said:
well lets see. if u got shot up, robbed, betrayed by ya n*ggas, set up for a r*pe case, sent to jail for a year, went broke because u spent all your money on lawyers, gettin dissed on wax and the radio by all of NY, and u was puttin money in these SAME n*ggas pockets you wouldn't be angry? Pac shoulda came outta jail makin uplifting songs,, rite?

sh*t, do you n*ggas even know rap? yall hatin so hard its cloudin ya judgement. rappers dont feel the same way all the time. they aint gon always have the same feelings towards people, the mood of their music dependin on what they were goin thru at the time. Pac aint say in his music to say f*ck u to the same women he talkin about in Keep ya Head up; Pac was tellin yall to say f*ck u to the stupids.lut that got him put in jail. Pac aint tell you to start k!lling n*ggas, he said he was gon start retaliating against the n*ggas that did HIM wrong.
 6 years ago '07        #157
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 4REAL said:
Of course he knew better and even right until he passed he was putting out inspirational music. Does "I Ain't Mad Atcha" ring a bell? I really don't know what you wanted of the man. Did you expect him to be a sucker who lies down and not speak his mind on tracks even if he's dissing other rappers? The guy got into the industry when he was 19 and he died at 25. He wasn't a perfect human being. He had his fair of bad judgment calls but I don't understand why you feel he needs to be a pushover (if that's what you're saying).
"my mama really paid tha price,she nearly gave her life,to raise me right" - 2pac

2pacs ignorance not only led to his death,but he took my man biggie down wit him.thats unforgivable.if u gonna crash and burn,do it by yaself.he created this ignant a.ss beef culture in rap.he single handedly divided this sh*t

Last edited by r.burgundy; 05-29-2012 at 03:17 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #158
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
"my mama really paid tha price,she nearly gave her life,to raise me right" - 2pac

2pacs ignorance not only led to his death,but he took my man biggie down wit him.thats unforgivable.if u gonna crash and burn,do it by yaself.he created this ignant a.ss beef culture in rap.he single handedly divided this sh*t
he is an angry Biggie stan.

ight n*ggas, no need to respond to duke no more.
 6 years ago '08        #159
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 dlettern said:
You can thank Suge Knight and David Kenner for corrupting him tho
 05-29-2012, 03:10 PM         #160
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
LOL ight. Jada Pinkett said when she met Pac at the Baltimore School of Arts in the 1980's, he lived in a house wit no lights, two t-shirts and a pair of pants with a mattress on the floor. that aint down and out, huh? he needed help to pay that Baltimore school tutition.

and i dont know where this gangsta sh*t is comin from, did u even read the post i responded to? the n*gga I replied to said Pac reminded him of a phoney college n*gga who acts hood then goes home to a luxury house when in reality Pac had no relation to that. i never said Pac was a hardcore G so next time u n*ggas reply to my posts keep that mind, i said he was a n*gga that stood up for what he believed and wasnt afraid to do it. theres a difference between "growin up in a ghetto" like Biggie playin nintendo and havin a solid location/home throughout his childhood as well as a good mother; then bein in Pac's shoes wit a crackhead mother, no father and bein forced to migrate across the country and back as a broke n*gga.
I'm not going to get into an argument about how hard his life was. That still doesn't change my mind on him being the most divisive figure in Hip Hop history! He stood against everything the Black Panthers stand for with the exception of scaring White people, ha
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy