most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733
Interesting read.
Read before but refreshed my mind.
Jack sounds mad dirty.

No wonder 50 Cent felt a certain way when Sticky Fingaz brought Tah Tah to his Wanksta video shoot and eventually snubbed him.
 05-29-2012, 10:39 AM         #102
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the synthesis said:
Also the Pac vs jack sh*t was gonna hit the fan eventually, after that sh*t popped off Jack stopped coming over to the west, he was scared of getting hit in retaliation.

He'd have got that Biggy treatment over on the west, they'd have waxed his a.ss like Daniel son.

Ironically Pac was seen in NY on 6 different occasions award shows, filming movies and tv shows and only Nas had the heart to approach him. Jack never wanted to see Pac face to face cuz he knew it'd go down, knowing 2pac is trigger happy. Jack ran to Jimmy Hench for help,he cudnt deal with Pac alone, the thing about Pac was he was a live wire and uncontrollable, so Jack cudnt handle Pac face to face. They had to entrap Pac and deal with him in a sneaky manner because dude was always packin a piece and was known for firing it.
Pac was coming to NY with 50 goons and plus...

And Jack lived on the West for a time, Beverly Hills.

I don't think Jack was scared of Pac, he was maybe scared of the power behind Pac. Don't forget Pac was getting extorded by the Jewish Mafia, or at least they were tryin'.
 05-29-2012, 10:55 AM         #103
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
Pac was coming to NY with 50 goons and plus...

And Jack lived on the West for a time, Beverly Hills.

I don't think Jack was scared of Pac, he was maybe scared of the power behind Pac. Don't forget Pac was getting extorded by the Jewish Mafia, or at least they were tryin'.
50 goons or 2000 goons, he was over in NY, many times with no firepower....

BIGGY came over with his goons and still got his a.ss waxed, even before that Biggy nearly got a shotgun to the face. Jadakiss said after the BIGGY shooting they were scared to go to LA and they underestimated how real it was over there.

Jack was a recluse after the Pac sh*t, he stayed in NY where he kept extorting rappers (he wasnt seen again on the streets), after Pac and BIG died, only then did Jack step foot in LA. Thats where he attempted to press Jayz up against a wall and run his pockets.

Ofcourse Jack was intimated by Pacs new crew, but a "gang"ster is tough as the "gang" behind him. Pac was never a punk or buster and they hated that, the only way to deal with a dude like Pac is to k!ll him.
 6 years ago '05        #104
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,629 | Props total: 13705 13705
"Chris and 50 wanted nothing to do with solving the last attempt on his life. His album was number one and they knew they were on their way to untold riches. When asked about the light-skinned gentleman who had just left the table, the duo shrugged and said he was an A&R guy from the label. Bill and Mark pulled Jack in later on. Jack went on to tell them that 50 had promised him a young R&B singer named Governor. When asked why, Jack just smiled. Jack needed some more discipline; it was hard to keep Jack in check."

50 auctioning off his own people.
 6 years ago '04        #105
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
What I said:

backblock_og said:
Tut, Jimmy and Puff are STILL being investigated b/c of that song. That's not doing something about it, that's dry snitching so just in case you get k!lled everybody knows where to look.
What you said

4REAL said:
The only reason why the Feds and authorities cared about the line in "Against All Odds" and any of 2Pac's music was due to the fact that the man was already dead and investigators were looking for leads into his death.
 05-29-2012, 11:12 AM         #106
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the synthesis said:
50 goons or 2000 goons, he was over in NY, many times with no firepower....

BIGGY came over with his goons and still got his a.ss waxed, even before that Biggy nearly got a shotgun to the face. Jadakiss said after the BIGGY shooting they were scared to go to LA and they underestimated how real it was over there.

Jack was a recluse after the Pac sh*t, he stayed in NY where he kept extorting rappers (he wasnt seen again on the streets), after Pac and BIG died, only then did Jack step foot in LA. Thats where he attempted to press Jayz up against a wall and run his pockets.

Ofcourse Jack was intimated by Pacs new crew, but a "gang"ster is tough as the "gang" behind him. Pac was never a punk or buster and they hated that, the only way to deal with a dude like Pac is to k!ll him.
But jack had no reasons to go against Pac.

Pac was the one talking all that thug sh*ts on records.

He had 2 years to put Jack in his place, he didn't do it !
 6 years ago '05        #107
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,431 | Props total: 1371 1371
 BackBlock_OG said:
What I said:

What you said

2Pac didn't make those songs in case he got k!lled. He made those songs to air them out and let them know that it was on. Like I said, had he and Biggie not gotten k!lled, investigators wouldn't have given a damn. He made those diss songs to let those people know it was war not to lead any investigators onto his crime scene that he didn't know would exist. Besides, 2Pac knew the system didn't really care about those who shot him in the NY in the first place so no matter what he said, it wouldn't make a different. So your snitching theory is out the window. He didn't make those songs to "dry snitch".

Your definition of snitching is also backwards as well.
 6 years ago '04        #108
space
space
 the synthesis said:
Also the Pac vs jack sh*t was gonna hit the fan eventually, after that sh*t popped off Jack stopped coming over to the west, he was scared of getting hit in retaliation.

He'd have got that Biggy treatment over on the west, they'd have waxed his a.ss like Daniel son.

Ironically Pac was seen in NY on 6 different occasions award shows, filming movies and tv shows and only Nas had the heart to approach him. Jack never wanted to see Pac face to face cuz he knew it'd go down, knowing 2pac is trigger happy. Jack ran to Jimmy Hench for help,he cudnt deal with Pac alone, the thing about Pac was he was a live wire and uncontrollable, so Jack cudnt handle Pac face to face. They had to entrap Pac and deal with him in a sneaky manner because dude was always packin a piece and was known for firing it.
You can't be serious dude? Do you just tell yourself what you want to believe? Are you really sitting here trying to convince people that Jack was scared of Pac? really? 2pac was trigger happy and known fo firing his piece? Who told you that? Jack was scared to see Pac face to face? What? Where are you getting all this from cause I know you wasn't around back then. Pac was in NY on 6 diffeent occasions? What? Pac came to NY ONCE, and that was for the MTV awards and the SNL taping, and when he came he had like 100 goons w/ him. When Biggie was in Cali for 2 weeks he was w/ Cease and D-roc, and that's it.

The worst part of this sh*t is you weren't even listening to rap back then. You Pac groupies are hilarious. If you gonna speak on sh*t you weren't around for, at least use facts that you read. Don't make sh*t up in your head.

Little Shawn said:
Tupac is still one of my favorite artists because of his delivery and his songwriting capability. I didn’t really get into him personally after hangin’ out with him, because – Like I said, man, I was really [in the streets, and] when you hear these songs with all this fire and vigor, and [then] you meet the person … And, me and Jack really didn’t get along. Internally, we’d argue all the time. I’m a spoiled brat, and I’m rebellious, so I can’t really just go along with anything. And I stayed around and watched them interact a lot, and I watched Tupac get spoken to certain ways and I ain’t respect that.
Yeah, Jack was real scared of Pac...

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 05-29-2012 at 12:01 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #109
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 90 90
 hollabizak said:
Anyone that questions the authenticity of 2pac is a f*ggot snitch bi*ch.Everything he said about Diddy and Biggie was true. The n*gga is proving how real he was even in death.He told you Henchman set him up,from orders of Haitian Jack,and it was confirmed by one of the robbers last year. Snitches stick together. Henchman was accused of being a snitch earlier so he could feel Haitian Jack's anger toward 2pac.And now its proven that Haitain Jack is in fact a SNITCH and in the witness protection program and 2pac told you guys over a decade ago the n*gga was a snitch.

Keep questioning how real 2pac was, and believe me it takes a real n*gga to call out or challenge a mob boss. That some sh*t that will get your fam k!lled. 2pac was real to the core.The reason i will never respect Biggie or Puff because they tried to play it like pac was just crazy because he was shot and delusional. Only fu*k n*ggaz believed them. Real reckognize real. Biggie fake a.ss knew what was going down and so did diddy. Only fake pussee n*ggaz couldnt see through their lies.
 6 years ago '04        #110
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2537 2537
 Nautilus O said:
He was all about getting at Big and Puff and all these East Coast Rappers, but all he could do was make a a verse about the n*gga that got him shot. This where pac stans sound dumb.... He was supposed to be all about that life, but when it comes to getting at a real n*gga he wound up getting shot up TWICE

[video - click to view]

For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without f!ghting is the acme of skill. - Sun Tzu

kill the money supply the dynasty would fall. 2pac wasn't stupid. If he took down bad boy that would hurt everybody who had their hands in it. The fu*k ya'll think 2pac was? Max Payne?

He migrated to political. The thought was to get the money right come in and plant death Row East and eliminate bad boy. Kinda like the government doing to the middle east right now. Force your way in and set up shop.

What happen when a n*gga attempt to steal your block?

Last edited by SpyDa; 05-29-2012 at 11:49 AM..
 05-29-2012, 11:57 AM         #111
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
But jack had no reasons to go against Pac.

Pac was the one talking all that thug sh*ts on records.

He had 2 years to put Jack in his place, he didn't do it !
when someone basically tells the world ur a snitch, it cud be a death sentence on the street, especially for someone like Jack....Pac spent nearly a year in the pen, once he came out he had to pay his debt off to Suge. What you want Pac to come out the pen and find Jack and shoot him?

Pac wasnt gonna do anything personally to Jack, end of the day to get someone touched you need $$$$$....listen to his last words on Against All Odds, he flips what Jack told him (through Stretch).

"I just remember what you told me
You said don't go to war unless I got my money behind me
Aight, I got my money right here, now I want war"

I have no doubt in my mind if Pac had the opportunity to have Jack beat up or k!lled he would arrange for $$$ to be put down. It wasnt an easy task since Jack was hanging low, this is another reason why Pac was starting up DR East, they were trying to take over the music biz on that side.

Also the reason why Tut fell out with Jack, cuz Jack snitched on him. While in the pen Jimmy said Tut was lookin to k!ll Jack, and Jack was adamant he aint no snitch.
 6 years ago '04        #112
space
space
 4REAL said:
2Pac didn't make those songs in case he got k!lled. He made those songs to air them out and let them know that it was on. Like I said, had he and Biggie not gotten k!lled, investigators wouldn't have given a damn. He made those diss songs to let those people know it was war not to lead any investigators onto his crime scene that he didn't know would exist. Besides, 2Pac knew the system didn't really care about those who shot him in the NY in the first place so no matter what he said, it wouldn't make a different. So your snitching theory is out the window. He didn't make those songs to "dry snitch".

Your definition of snitching is also backwards as well.
Do you know what "dry snitching" is? Dry snitching and snitching are two different things. Snitching is what Jimmy is doing right now. Dry snitching is when you "unknowingly" say sh*t that implicates someone in a crime. Example:

Camron said:
"I seen a n*gga throw that diamond up b4 them shots was fired."
When Pac says: "Puffy and them are being extorted by NY drug dealers." That leads the police to look into the activities of Bad Boy to determine whether they are funded by drug money or financing drug dealers, or both. That's DRY SNITCHING!

When Pac says: "promised a payback Jimmy Henchmen" or "here we come, gun shots to Tut." The police say: "Ok, we know who Puffy and Nas are, but who are these guys Jimmy Henchmen and Tut." Are you following me?

Long story short, "airing out" your business on wax and declaring war so the whole world (including the police and Feds) know your business, is not how you handle beef in the streets. You keep spectulating what the police would have done or not done, but how do you know? Do you really think that if the police were to find out that the guys who are alleged to have shot and robbed 2pac were NY crime lords who were making millions in extortion money and laundering it through the music industry, that they would not care? Are you serious?

What we do know is that after Pac died the police used what he said on "Against all Odds" and focused their attention on Tut, Jimmy, Jack and Puff. THAT'S DRY SNITCHING! I'm sorry, I can't make it any clearer than that.

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 05-29-2012 at 12:06 PM..
 05-29-2012, 12:03 PM         #113
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:

For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without f!ghting is the acme of skill. - Sun Tzu

kill the money supply the dynasty would fall. 2pac wasn't stupid. If he took down bad boy that would hurt everybody who had their hands in it. The fu*k ya'll think 2pac was? Max Payne?

He migrated to political. The thought was to get the money right come in and plant death Row East and eliminate bad boy. Kinda like the government doing to the middle east right now. Force your way in and set up shop.

WORD

The whole point of DR east would be for eastcoast rappers had other options beside gettin extorted or intimidated by Jack. Also it'd have allowed them to build troops over on the east and been a huge kick in the teeth fro Jack and Jimmy who were gettin "paper" form the entertainment industry i.e Badboy. Suge was a dude they could not intimidate, Jimmy was running to J Prince and Farrakhan's son asking them to talk to Suge, but Suge aint listen, he was riding for Pac.

If they had pulled off DR east it'd been crazy....
 6 years ago '12        #114
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
space
$438 | Props total: 106 106
 SpyDa said:

[pic - click to view]

Finally, brothas on here acting like big or any rapper for that case during that conflict were bout that life. Pac & Biggie both were lost. Pac was a smart brotha but that music industry is just not for us.
Secondly i find it mad sick for brothas on here to actually clown on another brothas death.

And finally Ganstalicious was not based on Pac....Anybody remember Wayne, that sh*t came out around that time when Wayne was kissing Baby. Pac had his faults but the brotha wasn't gay, thats why he had beef w/ Dre, because Dre is a closet case.
 05-29-2012, 01:31 PM         #115
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This whole thread to me is ridiculous. Alot of people act like they were right there watching this whole thing play out. As if some of you actually knew Pac or anyone else involved. To give any of these dudes credibility is crazy. Like someone mentioned for pac to have been such an intelligent and wise person he sure made alot of mistakes according to the biographers here. Its a shame what music...something that is supposed to bring people together, define the voice of a generation...did to two people.

The only thing I get from this whole situation is that this thuglife/streetlife mentality takes the lives of whoever, rich or poor. As much as I may hate some of the music that is out right now in a way im glad (at least some of it) isnt still promoting this lifestyle. Not saying that there isnt shady behind the scene things going on as its usually the case with any business. We got people on this thread going back and forth defending stupidity. n*ggaz is dead over money is what it really boils down to.
 6 years ago '07        #116
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 the synthesis said:

jack moved to vegas and a crib in beverly hills
 6 years ago '07        #117
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:
You can't be serious dude? Do you just tell yourself what you want to believe? Are you really sitting here trying to convince people that Jack was scared of Pac? really? 2pac was trigger happy and known fo firing his piece? Who told you that? Jack was scared to see Pac face to face? What? Where are you getting all this from cause I know you wasn't around back then. Pac was in NY on 6 diffeent occasions? What? Pac came to NY ONCE, and that was for the MTV awards and the SNL taping, and when he came he had like 100 goons w/ him. When Biggie was in Cali for 2 weeks he was w/ Cease and D-roc, and that's it.

The worst part of this sh*t is you weren't even listening to rap back then. You Pac groupies are hilarious. If you gonna speak on sh*t you weren't around for, at least use facts that you read. Don't make sh*t up in your head.

Yeah, Jack was real scared of Pac...
he's from europe or 1 of them crazy a.ss countries,still funny tho
 6 years ago '05        #118
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,431 | Props total: 1371 1371
 BackBlock_OG said:
Do you know what "dry snitching" is? Dry snitching and snitching are two different things. Snitching is what Jimmy is doing right now. Dry snitching is when you "unknowingly" say sh*t that implicates someone in a crime. Example:

When Pac says: "Puffy and them are being extorted by NY drug dealers." That leads the police to look into the activities of Bad Boy to determine whether they are funded by drug money or financing drug dealers, or both. That's DRY SNITCHING!

When Pac says: "promised a payback Jimmy Henchmen" or "here we come, gun shots to Tut." The police say: "Ok, we know who Puffy and Nas are, but who are these guys Jimmy Henchmen and Tut." Are you following me?

Long story short, "airing out" your business on wax and declaring war so the whole world (including the police and Feds) know your business, is not how you handle beef in the streets. You keep spectulating what the police would have done or not done, but how do you know? Do you really think that if the police were to find out that the guys who are alleged to have shot and robbed 2pac were NY crime lords who were making millions in extortion money and laundering it through the music industry, that they would not care? Are you serious?

What we do know is that after Pac died the police used what he said on "Against all Odds" and focused their attention on Tut, Jimmy, Jack and Puff. THAT'S DRY SNITCHING! I'm sorry, I can't make it any clearer than that.
You're not understanding me. You speak as if 2Pac made the album knowing he was going into his death. If the album dropped while he was alive which was what was intended, police wouldn't have any reason to do any investigation. When 2Pac was alive after he was shot in 1994 and through his time through deathrow, there was no real ongoing investigation on that Quad Studio shooting because the victim (2Pac) himself wasn't cooperating with law enforcement to help the case go through. If 2Pac was alive when the song dropped, why would law enforcement still be following a case that he himself deaded? They probably wouldn't care to even listen to the song or album had he not been shot and k!lled. They only cared and started paying close attention to the lyrics once people started getting k!lled hoping for leads. You're grasping at straws.

During the East/West beef, most people including law enforcement or the hip hop media had no idea how serious or how deep the beef was. If Pac was alive to see "Against All Odds" drop, it would have been seen as 2Pac firing the first shots in a RAP WAR and that's all it would be. All this dry snitching stuff is you reaching. In 2Pac's mind he was exposing snakes and getting ready to ruin bad boy's money and k!ll Jack and Henchmen's entire operation. Police wouldn't have picked up on any of those names mentioned in "Against All Odds" if Pac and Big stayed alive. Hell, do you know how many people listen to that song until this day and have no idea that Hatian Jack are real people. Those lines went over plenty of people's heads. So my point stands, even if he was alive no one including police (if they wanted to investigate which they would not have) would have picked up on the song. Once again, you're grasping at straws.

Last edited by 4REAL; 05-29-2012 at 01:57 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #119
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8155 8155
 4REAL said:
There's a difference between being about that life and just being blatantly stupid? Obviously 2Pac wasn't an idiot but judging from your comments, you're obviously stupid. Just listen to your juvenile middle school logic.
Yea Pac was so smart he stomped a n*gga out at the casino, and played catch with some bullets soon after, get off that n*gga d!ck. Its easy to be a tough guy on tracks and when you beating on,a n*gga 10 on 1. But Pac's track record with dealing with real n*ggas is 0-2 with a permanent TKO. Yall doing all this d!ckriding for Pac and aint nobody shouting out Orlando for putting a pus*y in his place

If 50 got stomped out like that and nobody caught a bullet, yall would be calling him fake. Orlando Anderson laid that n*gga down for the sucker sh*t he pulled.
 6 years ago '07        #120
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 4REAL said:
You're not understanding me. You speak as if 2Pac made the album knowing he was going into his death. If the album dropped while he was alive which was what was intended, police wouldn't have any reason to do any investigation. When 2Pac was alive after he was shot in 1994 and through his time through deathrow, there was no real ongoing investigation on that Quad Studio shooting because the victim (2Pac) himself wasn't cooperating with law enforcement to help the case go through. If 2Pac was alive when the song dropped, why would law enforcement still be following a case that he himself deaded? They probably wouldn't care to even listen to the song or album had he not been shot and k!lled. They only cared and started paying close attention to the lyrics once people started getting k!lled hoping for leads. You're grasping at straws.

During the East/West beef, most people including law enforcement or the hip hop media had no idea how serious or how deep the beef was. If Pac was alive to see "Against All Odds" drop, it would have been seen as 2Pac firing the first shots in a RAP WAR and that's all it would be. All this dry snitching stuff is you reaching. In 2Pac's mind he was exposing snakes and getting ready to ruin bad boy's money and k!ll Jack and Henchmen's entire operation. Police wouldn't have picked up on any of that if Pac and Big stayed alive. Once again, you're grasping at straws.
so your sayin he snitched by accident,and because it was an accident ,it doesnt count

cause certain dudes,they just wanna put in jail
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy